PDA

View Full Version : Vermail on KCTV5/Metro Last Night

Extra Point
10-15-2005, 08:50 AM
Anyone enjoy watching DV losing his cool?

KCFANinNC
10-15-2005, 08:51 AM
Have a recap???

BigMeatballDave
10-15-2005, 09:16 AM
Awesome thread...

RealSNR
10-15-2005, 09:25 AM
I enjoy waiting for the story on what happened because I live outside of the KC area.

Bwana
10-15-2005, 09:27 AM
I enjoy waiting for the story on what happened because I live outside of the KC area.

What SNR said.........

chefsos
10-15-2005, 09:30 AM
Yep, details would be nice.

EDIT: Is this what you mean?
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2755288&postcount=139

Chiefnj
10-15-2005, 09:34 AM
I didn't hear it myself. What I read elsewhere is that Friday was an open practice. After practice a reporter said something to the effect that Tony G got a lot of passes today, does that mean you are going to use him more in the passing game this Sunday and Vermeil started cursing. Vermeil commented that he hated open practices and that the question was telegraphing to the Skins what the Chiefs gameplan was.

Somehow I think the Skins were going to gameplan for Tony anyway.

brent102fire
10-15-2005, 10:16 AM
I didn't hear it myself. What I read elsewhere is that Friday was an open practice. After practice a reporter said something to the effect that Tony G got a lot of passes today, does that mean you are going to use him more in the passing game this Sunday and Vermeil started cursing. Vermeil commented that he hated open practices and that the question was telegraphing to the Skins what the Chiefs gameplan was.

Somehow I think the Skins were going to gameplan for Tony anyway.

Maybe DV thought the Skins may gameplan for Parker and TG would be the Secret Weapon...now the media ruined everything ;)

DenverChief
10-15-2005, 11:23 AM
are you telling me Vermiel said the F word?

Skip Towne
10-15-2005, 11:27 AM
We really should design our gameplan around Rich Scanlon. They'd never be ready for that.

alanm
10-15-2005, 11:56 AM
We really should design our gameplan around Rich Scanlon. They'd never be ready for that.
Neither would the Chiefs.

Extra Point
10-15-2005, 12:07 PM
Yeah, dropped the F-bomb. If someone has TiVo in KC and caught it last night, it would be great to see again, like the **** do you think we have a closed practice?"! He was LIVID!!!

Sorry I don't have footage.... Something to behold. Man, was he going off!

leviw
10-15-2005, 12:12 PM
Yeah, dropped the F-bomb. If someone has TiVo in KC and caught it last night, it would be great to see again, like the **** do you think we have a closed practice?"! He was LIVID!!!

Sorry I don't have footage.... Something to behold. Man, was he going off!

And then he gathered himself and apologized. It was nothing. Besides, it's about time Dick gets a little fire under his ass.

Eleazar
10-15-2005, 12:16 PM
effing local media. Can't wait to give away what they saw in practice.

The world would be a better place if there was no local media sports.

Calcountry
10-15-2005, 12:23 PM
I enjoy waiting for the story on what happened because I live outside of the KC area.noshit

Extra Point
10-15-2005, 12:25 PM
Are you saying that for real?

Calcountry
10-15-2005, 12:26 PM
And then he gathered himself and apologized. It was nothing. Besides, it's about time Dick gets a little fire under his ass.That single thing, him getting fuggin pissed, might be the best coaching move he could make right now.

Calcountry
10-15-2005, 12:26 PM

The world would be a better place if there was no local media sports.They should just let a CP'ateer go there with his laptop.

Eleazar
10-15-2005, 12:29 PM
They should just let a CP'ateer go there with his laptop.

That's just what we need, 10 paragraphs blaming every positive yardage play the entire day on McCleon.

Gaz
10-15-2005, 12:30 PM
That's just what we need, 10 paragraphs blaming every positive yardage play the entire day on McCleon.

Okay, THAT was funny.

xoxo~
Gaz
Has no problem picturing that scenario.

Extra Point
10-15-2005, 12:34 PM
You want flags with that?

KChiefs1
10-15-2005, 01:01 PM
It was ESPN's NFL Live last night....funny stuff!

Straight, No Chaser
10-15-2005, 04:32 PM

The world would be a better place if there was no local media sports.

No.
You really think a few plays, a new formation, or a new special teams play is at stake? That's a joke. THE COACHES KNOW IT'S OPEN, they won't be showing anything. DV is tired of having his feet held to the fire, and HE should have them held there. Local media's the one to do it... he's responsible for the outcome of the team. Anyone who has that kind of talented personnel that has played that poorly the last two games deserves it. He lost his cool, plain and simple. Maybe if his game plan made sense he wouldn't have to answer those questions.

On a positive note, I'm guessing the Chiefs will cover the 6 easily :-)

---->

Dunit35
10-15-2005, 04:41 PM
I dont think Ive ever heard DV drop some F bombs before. Good stuff.

Skip Towne
10-15-2005, 05:05 PM
I dont think Ive ever heard DV drop some F bombs before. Good stuff.
He tells a story on Carol about when he decided to get back in coaching where he uses the F bomb. He's just quoting Carol, though.