PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs stopped the run and Jarred Allen got the GIFT !

chief99
10-16-2005, 04:07 PM
Lets give credit to the front seven for stopping the run. When you force a team to put in the air all the time bad things can happen. Like INTS and sacks and fumbles. Proof today !

Jarred Allen in post game interview credited the secondary for good coverage so that he had time to go after the qb.

Takes teamwork and everyone playing well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

|Zach|
10-16-2005, 04:12 PM
TuckDaddy? Is that you?

4th and Long
10-16-2005, 04:13 PM
What game did you watch today? Putting the ball in the air is what got Washington up and down the field. Brunell had no problems passing on our defense for the vast majority of the game. Santana Moss had a career day.

M. Brunell 25 of 41 for 331 yards, 3 TDs and 0 INTS.

Someone get this guy some smelling salts. I do believe he's posting while dead on his feet.

chief99
10-16-2005, 04:39 PM
Forcing a team to go through the air is a victory in my opinion.

They had to. That also exposes them to turnovers,fumbles and sacks.

Wait till Warfield gets back and ready to go.

Sims also. Hopefully.

Red Dawg
10-16-2005, 04:41 PM
TuckDaddy? Is that you?

No jackass! Zach, you truly suck. Whats the matter? He didn't clear it with you before he posted.

jidar
10-16-2005, 04:52 PM
OMFG NO!!!!@!!ONE!!@

DONT YOU KNOW WE SUCK?! OUR DEFENSE SUCKS
CARL SUCKS
WE GOT LUCKY
VERMEIL SUCKS
THE REDSKINS GAVE IT TO US
TONY G CANT GET OPEN
THE WIDE RECEIVERS ARE BAD
OUR DEFENSE SUCKS
MCLEON EATS BABIES
JARED ALLEN GETS LUCKY
PRIEST HAS LOST IT
LARRY JOHNSON FUMBLES TOO MUCH
SAMMIE PARKER CANT CATCH
DANTE HALL CANT BREAK TACKLES!!

WE SUCK YOU NEED TO LEARN THIS. DIDNT ANYONE GIVE YOU THE CHIEFS PLANET (L)USER AGREEMENT??!!!! YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG!@#!!

PS: COLQUIT CAN'T PUNT

jidar
10-16-2005, 04:53 PM
oh shit. Only a handfull of mispellings. I violated the user agreement.

CupidStunt
10-16-2005, 06:13 PM
oh shit. Only a handfull of mispellings. I violated the user agreement.

Seriously.

This site is a toolbox.

brent102fire
10-16-2005, 06:21 PM
...especially shutting down Portis who has shredded the Chiefs D everytime they have played. Props to the Chiefs D(except for McPasson). I still don't understand why he is starting? :hmmm: :shake:

Crush
10-16-2005, 07:00 PM
...especially shutting down Portis who has shredded the Chiefs D everytime they have played. Props to the Chiefs D(except for McPasson). I still don't understand why he is starting? :hmmm: :shake:

Vermeil has a man crush on McCleon.

htismaqe
10-16-2005, 08:06 PM
Vermeil has a man crush on McCleon.

So does Gunther apparently.

chief99
10-16-2005, 08:09 PM
Why can't this team fricking draft corners ???

How the hell do the Steelers do it ?????

Hammock Parties
10-16-2005, 08:10 PM
Maybe McCleon is actually better than Warfield.

Skip Towne
10-16-2005, 08:14 PM
Maybe McCleon is actually better than Warfield.
And maybe pigs fly.

Hammock Parties
10-16-2005, 08:20 PM
And maybe pigs fly.

I'm just saying, it's something to consider. McCleon hasn't been burned deep once this year.

TRR
10-16-2005, 08:27 PM
I'm just saying, it's something to consider. McCleon hasn't been burned deep once this year.

Not burned deep, but everything in between....Slants, up and outs, crossing patterns, deep outs, dig routes, ins, hooks, did I mention slants? McCleon would be a decent nickel, but nothing more.

mcan
10-16-2005, 09:38 PM
Not burned deep, but everything in between....Slants, up and outs, crossing patterns, deep outs, dig routes, ins, hooks, did I mention slants? McCleon would be a decent nickel, but nothing more.

I think half of our problem is Guinta. I've noticed that ever since he's been our DB coach, we've played an "outside" technique, and our corners are coached to a do a strange dropback where they face the QB instead of the reciever. I don't see it as much this year, but I still see it, and they almost ALWAYS line up outside of the reciever. It's an invitation for slant routes, and I haven't seen ANY of our defenders stop it yet. (Except Surtain today, when he was called for interference. I'm pretty sure that was a bad call).