PDA

View Full Version : Homo on 60 minutes tonight

Skip Towne
10-16-2005, 05:34 PM
The preview showed the little bitch crying.

Deberg_1990
10-16-2005, 05:36 PM
If you watched the CBS football pregame show today, Shannon Sharpe, Marino and Boomer all called Romo out on this. Sharpe really ripped into him and basically said he was only doing this to sell books.

KCJake
10-16-2005, 05:50 PM
I can't imagine why Shannon Sharpe wouldn't want to see this book come out? :hmmm:

Rain Man
10-16-2005, 05:52 PM
I'm boycotting 60 Minutes, which is actually quite easy to do since I never watch that sleazy, witch-hunting show anyway. They deserve to have to talk to Roidanowski.

Skip Towne
10-16-2005, 06:17 PM
I'm boycotting 60 Minutes, which is actually quite easy to do since I never watch that sleazy, witch-hunting show anyway. They deserve to have to talk to Roidanowski.
We didn't want you to watch it anyway.

SoCalBronco
10-16-2005, 06:21 PM
Johnnie Morton is on 60 Minutes?

Frankie
10-16-2005, 06:31 PM
So Romo is a lap-sitter. According to "60 Minutes."

Skip Towne
10-16-2005, 06:34 PM
So Romo is a lap-sitter. According to "60 Minutes."
I think he is homosexual.

Frankie
10-16-2005, 06:36 PM
Well they said after a head injury he went to the sideline and sat on John Elway's lap. When the brain pauses, instinct takes over.

Simplex3
10-16-2005, 06:38 PM
Not only is Homo a lap sitter, but Elway was pitching.

I think it's fitting that he's getting "cognative slowing" from all those concussions considering all of the cheap shots, broken fingers, face spitting, etc that jackass did. Karma's a bitch.

NaptownChief
10-16-2005, 06:38 PM
If you watched the CBS football pregame show today, Shannon Sharpe, Marino and Boomer all called Romo out on this. Sharpe really ripped into him and basically said he was only doing this to sell books.

Well duh.....

I wonder if he talks about snapping Sharpe's arm.....

Frankie
10-16-2005, 06:44 PM
Not only is Homo a lap sitter, but Elway was pitching.

I think it's fitting that he's getting "cognative slowing" from all those concussions considering all of the cheap shots, broken fingers, face spitting, etc that jackass did. Karma's a bitch.

Did you see the Bambi tears that SOB cried on the program? :shake: The man snapped another player's finger under a pile DELIBERATELY. That's a confession to a crime. He should be taken to jail in handcuffs. Yet he's trying to profit be appearing on the tube to peddle a book. :cuss:

Skip Towne
10-16-2005, 06:57 PM
I came away from the interview with the distinct feeling that he is a rotten bastard.

KCWolfman
10-16-2005, 06:58 PM
See what happens to you when you drink too much horse semen?

dirk digler
10-16-2005, 07:03 PM
See what happens to you when you drink too much horse semen?

Welcome back KC!

KCWolfman
10-16-2005, 07:07 PM
Welcome back KC!
Thanks.

BTW - Did I see you today? For some reason I thought I saw your name on a nametag, but I hadn't met you before.

dirk digler
10-16-2005, 07:09 PM
Thanks.

BTW - Did I see you today? For some reason I thought I saw your name on a nametag, but I hadn't met you before.

Yep I was there last night and today at the tailgate but I had no idea you were there. I wish we could have met.

KCWolfman
10-16-2005, 07:13 PM
Yep I was there last night and today at the tailgate but I had no idea you were there. I wish we could have met.
I'm the guy in the middle.

I am sure we will at other games.

chief52
10-16-2005, 07:17 PM

Nzoner looks like his is posing for a rap sheet...

Fat Elvis
10-16-2005, 07:20 PM

Still couldn't pick you out in a lineup of you four. Talk about carbon copies....
ROFL :hmmm: :)

dirk digler
10-16-2005, 07:23 PM

Thanks for the pic I remember seeing you but I am shy around new people.

KCWolfman
10-16-2005, 07:24 PM
Still couldn't pick you out in a lineup of you four. Talk about carbon copies....
Another two months and you should have no problem. I have lost 20 lbs and am looking to cap it with another 15.

Of course with all the crap I ate today, it may be three months.

Extra Point
10-16-2005, 07:58 PM
Pete Rose and Bill Romanowski should tour together to sell their books. They'd have plenty of methane to power the bus....

The sports writers will be playing chicken with the issue which player gets inducted into their respective HOF first: Barry Bonds (if he breaks Aaron's record) in the MLB HOF or Romo (4 SB rings, "unjuiced") in the NFL HOF.

I don't read much fiction anymore....

Braincase
10-16-2005, 09:04 PM

Amazing how fast those guys got back from the Toledo rally. :p

Straight, No Chaser
10-16-2005, 11:30 PM

Their opinion. Last time I checked it was OK to be interviewed on TV. From what I got to see of the Pelley interview, it was interesting to hear his story now, after he's been retired. Sharpe, Marino, and "Boomer" are jealous he's getting time on 60 minutes and they haven't (they love the camera). They probably hated him as a player too. So what? Their pregame show sucks given their football experience...

---->

Hammock Parties
10-16-2005, 11:34 PM
I came away from the interview with the distinct feeling that he is a rotten bastard.

Sometimes you are good to have around here.

greg63
10-17-2005, 12:13 AM
The preview showed the little bitch crying.

I only saw it advertised Skip, what was it all about??

Gary
10-17-2005, 05:59 AM
Sharpe really ripped into him and basically said he was only doing this to sell books.

Romo = Jose Canseco

|Zach|
10-17-2005, 09:21 AM
Their opinion. Last time I checked it was OK to be interviewed on TV. From what I got to see of the Pelley interview, it was interesting to hear his story now, after he's been retired. Sharpe, Marino, and "Boomer" are jealous he's getting time on 60 minutes and they haven't (they love the camera). They probably hated him as a player too. So what? Their pregame show sucks given their football experience...

---->Wow, you just made a bunch of arguments they didn't have and knocked them down.

Congrats.

Rain Man
10-17-2005, 09:24 AM
I would pretty much guarantee that any former offensive player hates Romanowski. I'm sure he tried to break their fingers many times.

I really wish he would just get a drinking problem and fade into oblivion after going to live on the streets.

CosmicPal
10-17-2005, 09:28 AM
I watched it last night.

I'll admit I'm a pretty sentimental guy and when bad things happen to good people, I can be moved by their experiences.

However, in this case- I just sat there shaking my head. I have absolutely no sympathy for the prick. I'll admire his tenacity to play the game, but not the dirtiness that came with it- on and off the field.

chagrin
10-17-2005, 09:32 AM
Amazing how fast those guys got back from the Toledo rally. :p

LMAO

|Zach|
10-17-2005, 09:42 AM
I have no intrest in hearing anything Romo has to say. Not interested in the guy even having a forum.

Fish
10-17-2005, 09:47 AM

I thought it was funny as hell. They really made him sound like a total ass. "A sad pathetic attempt to sell a book" I think is what they called it. You could see fire in Sharpe's eye's when he was talking about getting his arm broken. I think the guy is just an evil heartless dirty prick that went out of his way to try and hurt people. It's sad that he has to go on TV crying and whining about his intention to hurt players while trying to sell his dirty story. He should be stripped of any personal stats over that time period and lose eligibility for any Sports Honors.

gblowfish
10-17-2005, 10:35 AM
Not only was he a dirty player and a cheater, but now his package is gonna be the size of a walnut. He'll have to squat to pee. And his brain will rot from all the 'roids ping ponging around his blood stream. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Hope he takes Shannon Sharpe and Horseface Elway with him on his hayride to Hell.

I mean it, man.

Rain Man
10-17-2005, 10:39 AM
I've told this story before, but when the Broncos cheated their way to a Super Bowl, Romanowski and Oscar McCaffrey were guests on the Dave Letterman show. Dave asked about the first time they met when they were opponents, and McCaffrey said that when he got tackled, Romanowski was trying to grab his genitals. McCaffrey really didn't seem to think it was a funny story, either.

I have a feeling that even his own teammates hated Romanowski, and they should. He damaged their reputations along with his own.

Brock
10-17-2005, 10:48 AM
He even tried live cell therapy, getting injected with cells from Scottish black sheep. Romanowski says the treatment was supposed to help him heal from the physical trauma he was experiencing on the field.

You're going to be dead soon, Romo.

Calcountry
10-17-2005, 11:21 AM
Welcome back KC!Yes, good to see you back Woofman! :thumb:

Calcountry
10-17-2005, 11:24 AM
Pete Rose and Bill Romanowski should tour together to sell their books. They'd have plenty of methane to power the bus....

The sports writers will be playing chicken with the issue which player gets inducted into their respective HOF first: Barry Bonds (if he breaks Aaron's record) in the MLB HOF or Romo (4 SB rings, "unjuiced") in the NFL HOF.

I don't read much fiction anymore....Homo really should hook up with Canseco, become workout partners, then co publish a book about getting pumped, then retire to a nice infomercial selling the Best Damned Juicer Period.

dtebbe
10-17-2005, 04:40 PM

Was it bad goat-t day or what?

Did you guys get a free Mach 3 razor when you entered the stadium?

DT

KChiefsQT
10-17-2005, 04:47 PM
When you look into his eyes... he doesn't look normal. I get that same "emptyness and carelessness" feeling that I get when I look into Scott Peterson's eyes. gross. This man's a whack job

Deberg_1990
10-17-2005, 05:06 PM
Too bad...he was so good in The Longest Yard. Oscar winning performance.

Calcountry
10-17-2005, 05:29 PM
When you look into his eyes... he doesn't look normal. I get that same "emptyness and carelessness" feeling that I get when I look into Scott Peterson's eyes. gross. This man's a whack jobA real psychopath. One minute he is crying about having to tell his son about his drug taking, the next minute he is looking at a tape all proud about his debillitating hits, with a glaze in his eye.

KChiefsQT
10-17-2005, 05:35 PM
A real psychopath. One minute he is crying about having to tell his son about his drug taking, the next minute he is looking at a tape all proud about his debillitating hits, with a glaze in his eye.
yeah... at one point i got the goosebumps from his wierdness. I can't imagine how the interviewer felt.

Brock
10-17-2005, 06:18 PM
When you look into his eyes... he doesn't look normal. I get that same "emptyness and carelessness" feeling that I get when I look into Scott Peterson's eyes. gross. This man's a whack job

shark's eyes

Skip Towne
10-17-2005, 08:25 PM
How did the Donx acquire Homo? Were they the only ones able to get him paroled?

greg63
10-17-2005, 09:09 PM
How did the Donx acquire Homo? Were they the only ones able to get him paroled?
ROFL
...Some twisted genetics lab?? :D