PDA

View Full Version : Bo knows 2pt conversions!

thepascalblaze
10-16-2005, 06:14 PM
Welcome back Bo!
I like Parker OK, those drops recently sucked. Here's hopin the get on the field together some... TonyG, Parker, Bo...slant flag post...priest or LJ hot underneath or to the side :)

SCChief
10-16-2005, 08:11 PM
I'll definitely give credit to Bo on one huge point. Gretz was talking about the fact that the personal foul that was called against Washington on that return was provoked by Bo, who got into the head of the kid who fouled him. Good for him... getting a little trash-talking going and working his opponent into such a lather that the guy grabs his facemask and tries to pull him down.

redfan
10-16-2005, 08:32 PM
I do love the 2 pointer! (I think I got a snap of it too...i posty later in pix forum)

I've always thought it would be neat if an NFL team decided it would always go for 2 on every PAT try, kinda like the old FSU teams. What a statement to the league it would be. I wonder how that would play out, as far as how successful the team would be pct-wise. I think 50% would be an acceptable rate, fairly good even.

Eleazar
10-16-2005, 08:35 PM
It always makes me nervous when Trent lofts a ball up there like that, since we only really have one guy who is usually very good in a jump ball situation. Good for Bo for bringing that one in, hope he sees the field some more in the upcoming weeks.

TRR
10-16-2005, 08:42 PM
Boe made several tough catches today. I kind of sensed that Green was a little more confident throwing to Boe than he is to Samie Parker.

Parker had a nice game, but Boe is a big, athletic target with good speed.

Hammock Parties
10-16-2005, 08:43 PM
It always makes me nervous when Trent lofts a ball up there like that

When was the last time we threw that kind of a pass?

StcChief
10-16-2005, 10:00 PM
Great play. Glad Vermeil/Sanders ballsy enough to do it.

Hammock Parties
10-16-2005, 10:06 PM
Great play. Glad Vermeil/Sanders ballsy enough to do it.

It has nothing to do with balls. It's about using your players to their strengths.

You know, instead of running a reverse?

go bo
10-16-2005, 10:09 PM
ahhhhhhhhhh...

bo go... :D :D :D

Hammock Parties
10-16-2005, 10:21 PM
ahhhhhhhhhh...

Yay!

Coach
10-16-2005, 10:24 PM
ahhhhhhhhhh...

ROFL

Glad to see you made it back home safely. :)