PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Baseball 'fans'

Megbert
10-16-2005, 08:09 PM
Why the hell would you interfere with a fair ball hit by the team you are supporting? All you risk is getting kicked out of the stadium and possibly taking away a base or run from your team.

This just happened in the Angels/Sox game. There was a runner at 1nd I believe then Chone Figgins or whatever his name is hits a rope to the right field corner, then the 'fan' reaches over and catches the ball on a hop. So they initially stop the runner at 3rd. The umps got together and awarded the runner with home.(the right call)

As many stupid umpiring mistakes that have happened in these playoffs why leave a decision like that to the umps?

crazychiefsfan
10-16-2005, 08:10 PM
poopy bum!

tk13
10-16-2005, 08:13 PM
I was hoping they'd stop him at 3rd to make that guy look like a jackass.

DJay23
10-16-2005, 08:24 PM
My question is, why would someone watch baseball on a Sunday evening during football season?

kcxiv
10-16-2005, 08:27 PM
My question is, why would someone watch baseball on a Sunday evening during football season?
Becuase some people enjoy baseball and the chiefs game was already long over?

tk13
10-16-2005, 08:33 PM
Playoff baseball.... Seattle beating the crap out of winless Houston. Let's see, which one... :)

Actually I've been flipping back and forth, but last week mostly I watched the Bengals/Jags game, but this week it's been the other way around.

Eleazar
10-16-2005, 08:34 PM
You would think, as many times as this has happened, that fans would think about it before grabbing a ball out of play. Glad it didn't hurt the Angels though.

Thig Lyfe
10-16-2005, 08:39 PM
There was a runner at 1nd

Onend? Firstnd?