PDA

View Full Version : McCleon needs to be on the bench...

brent102fire
10-16-2005, 09:36 PM
I noticed after watching the game again(Tivo) that McCleon was always behind the receiver atleast a step or two. He was never able to make a play on the ball because he does not have any closing speed whatsoever! He was repeatedly beat all day, by Moss and Patten. The slant passes killed him and the Skins kept doing it. He's just not fast enough and I have no idea why he was out there. I thought Washington did alot better...atleast he was able to run in stride with Moss. Dammit DV, you should have started Dewayne Washington :cuss: :banghead: :mad: :shake:

Eleazar
10-16-2005, 09:41 PM
I wish someone would start a thread about how they don't like McCleon's performance. That's a topic that's barely been touched on here.

brent102fire
10-16-2005, 09:48 PM
I wish someone would start a thread about how they don't like McCleon's performance. That's a topic that's barely been touched on here.

No one forced you to click on the link to this thread... :hmmm:

Eleazar
10-16-2005, 09:51 PM

Well, with such ground-breaking and unique analysis, how could I not?

Mr. Laz
10-16-2005, 09:54 PM
he can't resist bitching about the bitching ... it's what he lives for.

Dunit35
10-16-2005, 09:57 PM
McCleon sucks, its that simple.

ChiefsFanatik88
10-16-2005, 09:57 PM
In all honesty, I hope this is Dv's last year in KC. He has managed to waste a very good offensive team for three years now. Gunther hopefully will either show he is a defensive guru by the time the season ends or hopefully Carl will show him the door. I don't know who might be available to be the next head coach but hopefully someone with a defensive background would be wonderful.

Mr. Laz
10-16-2005, 09:59 PM
In all honesty, I hope this is Dv's last year in KC. He has managed to waste a very good offensive team for three years now. Gunther hopefully will either show he is a defensive guru by the time the season ends or hopefully Carl will show him the door. I don't know who might be available to be the next head coach but hopefully someone with a defensive background would be wonderful.
i pretty much want them all gone at the end of the year.

maybe a miracle will happen and Vermeil will take Carl with him.

ChiefsCountry
10-16-2005, 10:01 PM
Everybody but DV feels McCleon should be on the bench.

Skip Towne
10-16-2005, 10:05 PM
he can't resist bitching about the bitching ... it's what he lives for.
What do you expect? He's frustrated. He's a MUron. Bitching is all he ever hears.

Skip Towne
10-16-2005, 10:08 PM
Everybody but DV feels McCleon should be on the bench.
I think he should be on that bench right outside the entrance to the stadium.

NJ Chief Fan
10-16-2005, 10:14 PM
mcbenchmyass

Coach
10-16-2005, 10:17 PM
There is one thing I'll say. If Washington starts next week (if Mac can't play), then I know Vermeil or Gun has totally lost his mind.

StcChief
10-16-2005, 10:32 PM
McCleon looked bad today again....

So Warfield is not in playing shape yet? What he do for a month.

Washington is in instead in the end game?

Wile_E_Coyote
10-16-2005, 11:12 PM
trade DV to the Rams for the rights to Martz
trade Martz rights to the Vikes for Tice
take Tice out & shoot him in the head