PDA

View Full Version : Sammie Parker?

thebrad84
10-17-2005, 11:57 AM
I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the extent of Sammie "Good Hands" Parker's injury yesterday. I don't believe he came back in to the game after he went down, although they did show him on the sidelines walking ok after his injury. Did anyone else notice that he actually caught the ball TWICE in a row...that guy is getting good! Im hopeful that he is somewhat seriously injured (just to keep him out of games) and that A. We will play Boerigter more (the guy is 6'3'', fast, and can catch the ball..makes for a pretty good option at WR) and B. Take a look at signing Fred-Ex. Although Fred-Ex is no TO or Moss, he can catch the ball..which is usually more than Parker can do.

Tigermoose
10-17-2005, 12:01 PM
I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the extent of Sammie "Good Hands" Parker's injury yesterday. I don't believe he came back in to the game after he went down, although they did show him on the sidelines walking ok after his injury. Did anyone else notice that he actually caught the ball TWICE in a row...that guy is getting good! Im hopeful that he is somewhat seriously injured (just to keep him out of games) and that A. We will play Boerigter more (the guy is 6'3'', fast, and can catch the ball..makes for a pretty good option at WR) and B. Take a look at signing Fred-Ex. Although Fred-Ex is no TO or Moss, he can catch the ball..which is usually more than Parker can do.

He is a bigger target, and can probably block better than Parker.

Gaz
10-17-2005, 12:01 PM
Zero class.

xoxo~
Gaz
Disapointed.

Dartgod
10-17-2005, 12:13 PM
Im hopeful that he is somewhat seriously injured (just to keep him out of games)...
How nice. :rolleyes:

I don't to wish you any harm, but I am hopeful that an anvil would fall on your hands, crushing every bone in both hands, so that A) you couldn't post this type of nonsense ever again and B) you would understand the true meaning of karma..

thebrad84
10-17-2005, 12:14 PM
Zero class.

xoxo~
Gaz
Disapointed.

Ohh I've got plenty of class...just not when it comes to a guy getting paid 1/3 of a million dollars and not be able to catch a football. I've got nothing against Sammie Parker as a human being...just against him as a football player, or more specifically, a shitty WR...And for some reason, our head coach can't seem to grasp the concept that a guy who is taller (6'3'' compared to 5'11"), can jump just as high, is close to the same foot speed, and CAN ACTUALLY CATCH THE BALL..may be a better fit at WR. That is the only reason I wish Sammie is somewhat hurt..to perhaps highlight what boerigter can do in his place, or maybe even Mitchell.

jynni
10-17-2005, 12:20 PM

I don't to wish you any harm, but I am hopeful that an anvil would fall on your hands, crushing every bone in both hands, so that A) you couldn't post this type of nonsense ever again and B) you would understand the true meaning of karma..
I understand about karma and not wishing injuries on people and such but I'll bet there are more than a few posters around here that wouldn't mind McCleon's groin injury keeping him out for awhile.

It's sad though that it has to resort to thinking like this because the coaching staff can't get their heads out of their asses.

Inspector
10-17-2005, 12:29 PM

You better believe that karma stuff.

I got a hangnail when Randy Moss had the groin injury yesterday.

It's true, I'm tellin ya, true.

chief husker
10-17-2005, 12:39 PM

I met a Denver Fan yesterday at the game who ****ed with Karma. I'm guessing she was crying about 3:30 when she found her shirt. Section 338 rocks.

Dartgod
10-17-2005, 12:46 PM
I met a Denver Fan yesterday at the game who ****ed with Karma. I'm guessing she was crying about 3:30 when she found her shirt. Section 338 rocks.
Hehehe. She was a stupid gunt, wasn't she?

KChiefsQT
10-17-2005, 12:48 PM

do tell more....

Lzen
10-17-2005, 01:31 PM

Do tell us more.

Wait........this isn't gonna be another one of those stories like the one about Notre Dame beating USC, is it? :D

chief husker
10-17-2005, 07:38 PM
do tell more....

She was a Denver fan rooting for the Redskins. Somehow Nzoner got her shirt, He he. So we ground it in the pavement, snotted in it, wiped Joe's ball sweat with it, poured warm beer on it, and the boys behind me put some white stuff on it. I didn't ask what. She had it all coming and I was proud to do my part. Arrowhead magic. Best part was when I asked my neighbor for his beer backwash for the drenching of the shirt. He replied there was never any backwash. Good crowd.

Deberg_1990
10-17-2005, 08:45 PM
Please, dont wish harm on any Chiefs player or NFL player for that matter. Thats just not right. Classy.....real classy.....

Parker is not that bad geez.....

jspchief
10-17-2005, 09:03 PM
Bad mojo from the thread starter.

MadMax
10-17-2005, 09:11 PM

Ouch!! I won't even go there. I'd like to see more of Bo though. I asked Sammy for his autograph, but he dropped my pen. :p

wolfpack0735
10-17-2005, 10:27 PM
they should put parker and bo in at same time. save hall for special teams. but this is subject as old as my farts.