PDA

View Full Version : Danica Patrick takes no crap.

chefsos
10-17-2005, 02:24 PM
No, this isn't a poop thread.

Patrick physically confronts Lazier after crash

ESPN.com news services

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/news/story?series=irl&id=2193863&CMP=OTC-DT9705204233

Their Toyota Indy 400 ended in a crash Sunday, but the action between Danica Patrick and Jaques Lazier didn't end on the track.

Afterward, fingers were pointing and poking . . . and maybe even punching. And before this one's over, IndyCar promises to have a hand in it.

Patrick, who spent most of the day hovering near the back of the top 10, saw her rookie-of-the-year season end in a jarring crash with Lazier that brought out the fourth and final caution flag just 16 laps from the end of the 200-lap event.

"The first person I saw after the accident was Jaques and that wasn't a good thing," Patrick told the Long Beach Press-Telegram. "I confronted him. I told him how I felt. I was mad at him."

Once the two drivers were in the rescue vehicle after the crash, Lazier initially said that Patrick punched him in the head. Lazier later recanted, going along with Patrick's explanation of a poke to the forehead.

"Look, we had a difference of opinion about what happened, and we were both emotional," Lazier told the Indianapolis Star on Sunday evening. "If she said she hit me on the temple with her fingers, that's fine. It doesn't matter."

"My son hits harder than she does," Lazier, whose son Kayden is 4, told the Press-Telegram.

An IndyCar spokesman promised an investigation.

"There are two sides to every story," IndyCar spokesman John Griffin told the Press-Telegram. "We will investigate."

Patrick reportedly was appalled by the accusation of a punch. She claimed she was telling him to use his head.

"So you're telling me that Jaques is saying he got beat up by a girl?" Patrick told the Star through a Rahal Letterman Racing spokesperson.

Dr. Kevin Scheid was driving the rescue vehicle and told the two drivers to settle down. But he would not settle the punch/poke debate.

"I'm not going to break that tie," he told the Star, laughing.

Patrick, who came away from the crash with a sore left elbow, and Lazier, who was not injured, came together and both spun and slammed hard into the wall. Each blamed the other for the crash that set up the dramatic finish.

"That's not the way I wanted to finish my season," Patrick said. "I was on my radio all day about him. He was all over the track even when he was running by himself. No wonder he jumps around from team to team. Needless to say, I'm pretty frustrated."

Lazier said Patrick was the one at fault for continually pinching his car down in the corners.

"She didn't want to give me any room," Lazier said.

Running a pink paint scheme in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness didn't change Target/Ganassi Racing's luck because Lazier's crash was unofficially the 28th of the season for the team. Steve Chassey, an insurance executive who raced Indy cars in the 1970s and '80s, estimated Ganassi's crash damage tab for the season is higher than for the entire Champ Car World Series field.

Dunit35
10-17-2005, 02:32 PM
Thats funny, it would of been hilarious if she would have ruled him.

Valiant
10-17-2005, 02:35 PM
Who gives a ****??? Posting on a Chiefs board is more interesting then nascar...

Radar Chief
10-17-2005, 02:38 PM
"Look, we had a difference of opinion about what happened, and we were both emotional," Lazier told the Indianapolis Star on Sunday evening. "If she said she hit me on the temple with her fingers, that's fine. It doesn't matter."

In other words he got punked and can’t admit it.

"She didn't want to give me any room," Lazier said.

Uh, it’s called “racing”. She doesn’t “give” you anything, you take it or stay out of the way.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-17-2005, 02:41 PM
I thought girls pooped too?

ChiTown
10-17-2005, 02:46 PM
Unless she's planning on driving naked and sitting on the stick shift, I really couldn't give a $hit less about this sawed-off *unt.

Hammock Parties
10-17-2005, 02:47 PM
I don't know why, but I'm always attracted to stone-cold bitches like Danica Patrick.

Goapics1
10-17-2005, 02:47 PM
Unless she's planning on driving naked and sitting on the stick shift, I really couldn't give a $hit less about this sawed-off *unt.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

chefsos
10-17-2005, 02:48 PM
This is my favorite part.

Dr. Kevin Scheid was driving the rescue vehicle and told the two drivers to settle down.

"Don't make me stop this ambulance and come back there!"

Valiant
10-17-2005, 02:49 PM
I don't know why, but I'm always attracted to air-filled bitches like Danica Patrick model.

There fixed your posts..

Brock
10-17-2005, 02:52 PM
Nothing personal chick, but you should probably win one race like Lazier has won several before you open that hole under your nose.

siberian khatru
10-17-2005, 02:53 PM
"The two drivers wrestled in the back of the ambulance when, according to Lazier, Patrick suddenly was on top straddling him. She was breathing heavy and sweat was dripping off her face. She pinned his arms down, looked deeply into his eyes, and then suddenly kissed him deeply on the mouth, her tongue probing deep inside his orifice as a '70s bass line began thumping in the background. She leaned back and ripped off her jumpsuit, exposing small but firm breasts ..."

Hammock Parties
10-17-2005, 02:54 PM
"The two drivers wrestled in the back of the ambulance when, according to Lazier, Patrick suddenly was on top straddling him. She was breathing heavy and sweat was dripping off her face. She pinned his arms down, looked deeply into his eyes, and then suddenly kissed him deeply on the mouth, her tongue probing deep inside his orifice as a '70s bass line began thumping in the background. She leaned back and ripped off her jumpsuit, exposing small but firm breasts ..."

You're making me hot.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-17-2005, 02:54 PM
I don't know why, but I'm always attracted to stone-cold bitches like Danica Patrick.

Stone-cold girls like Carrie Underwood, eh?

http://www.proudtobecanadian.ca/blog/images/uploads/Carrie_Underwood.jpg

KCChiefsMan
10-17-2005, 02:55 PM
Who gives a ****??? Posting on a Chiefs board is more interesting then nascar...

I agree.

but I think Danica Patrick in the IRL is somewhat newsworthy

Hammock Parties
10-17-2005, 03:08 PM
Stone-cold girls like Carrie Underwood, eh?

http://www.proudtobecanadian.ca/blog/images/uploads/Carrie_Underwood.jpg

I didn't say I was attracted to stone-cold bitches ALONE.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-17-2005, 03:12 PM
I didn't say I was attracted to stone-cold bitches ALONE.

Don't get defensive, gochiefs, there was no harm meant in my post. I thought you would thank me for posting her picture. :harumph:

Hammock Parties
10-17-2005, 03:15 PM
Don't get defensive, gochiefs, there was no harm meant in my post. I thought you would thank me for posting her picture. :harumph:

I'm not defensive, just corrective. And thankyou for her posting her picture. *sigh* http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3451/cloud96vt.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Abba-Dabba
10-17-2005, 03:42 PM
Uh, it’s called “racing”. She doesn’t “give” you anything, you take it or stay out of the way.

One thing about circle track racing that most people don't realize is the majority of time it is better to let the 'faster at that moment' car to go in front of you. Rather than fight to stay in front of a better car. Sometimes that fight doesn't do anything good for the car. One little slip, too high up in the groove, driving the car too hard into a corner...

Sure, block a alittle bit. But, don't be an asshole about it or next time around you might find yourself getting punted into the wall.

Now you can't do that in IRL cars, but a stock car on the other hand.

How many people saw Dale Earnhardt move people out of the way? Hell, if you were being an asshole on the track by blocking too much on him. Expect to have a damaged race car.

dtebbe
10-17-2005, 04:50 PM
Nothing personal chick, but you should probably win one race like Lazier has won several before you open that hole under your nose.

Uhh, we are talking about Jaques, not Buddy. Get your Laziers right. Jaques won one race in 2001, before the big boys came over to play in the IRL.

Lazier's IRL Stats:
http://indycar.com/stats/driver_detail.php?nYear=2005&driver_id=29&career=1

Not much more impressive that Patricks, other than the win:
http://indycar.com/stats/driver_detail.php?nYear=2005&driver_id=259&career=1

DT

Calcountry
10-17-2005, 05:31 PM
This thread title would have been more titilating if it read, "Danica does 400." Or, "Danica takes it in the rear end"

Skip Towne
10-17-2005, 05:50 PM
Danica has spunk. I like spunk.

siberian khatru
10-17-2005, 05:52 PM

I wish she had my hot spunk splattered all over her face.

Skip Towne
10-17-2005, 05:55 PM
I wish she had my hot spunk splattered all over her face.
I was paraphrasing Lou Grant. I should have expected as much on the Planet though.

jspchief
10-17-2005, 06:22 PM
Danica Patrick is a gimmick.

She's a mediocre driver, for a great team that keeps handing her good cars. If she was a good driver, she'd turn all those pole winning qualifiers into an occasional win.

Nice position to put that other driver in, if he would have knocked her teeth out like she deserved, he would have been crucified for hitting a woman.

Calcountry
10-17-2005, 06:52 PM
Danica Patrick is a gimmick.

She's a mediocre driver, for a great team that keeps handing her good cars. If she was a good driver, she'd turn all those pole winning qualifiers into an occasional win.

Nice position to put that other driver in, if he would have knocked her teeth out like she deserved, he would have been crucified for hitting a woman.He should have just said, "I like it when your angry".

Baby Lee
10-18-2005, 06:17 AM
if he would have knocked her teeth out like she deserved,
Curious to see your math where you figure she 'deserved' a teeth knocking.
He had plenty of room to operate and he drifted up the track into her. Watched the replay plenty of times, and that collision was all him.

Radar Chief
10-18-2005, 06:40 AM
One thing about circle track racing that most people don't realize is the majority of time it is better to let the 'faster at that moment' car to go in front of you. Rather than fight to stay in front of a better car. Sometimes that fight doesn't do anything good for the car. One little slip, too high up in the groove, driving the car too hard into a corner...

Sure, block a alittle bit. But, don't be an asshole about it or next time around you might find yourself getting punted into the wall.

Now you can't do that in IRL cars, but a stock car on the other hand.

How many people saw Dale Earnhardt move people out of the way? Hell, if you were being an asshole on the track by blocking too much on him. Expect to have a damaged race car.

True, you’d get “nudged” hog’n the “race line” in a road race also. But even there, don’t go cry’n ‘bout “not getting room”. Either take the position or pack your chit and go home, cause no one wants any of your whine.

jspchief
10-18-2005, 06:43 AM
Curious to see your math where you figure she 'deserved' a teeth knocking.
He had plenty of room to operate and he drifted up the track into her. Watched the replay plenty of times, and that collision was all him.I guess it depends on if you feel like what happens on the track justifies her physically going after him.

IMO, what happens in the race doesn't give drivers the right to get into fistfights afterwards. She decided to handle it with an attack, and he's left having to take it because she's a woman. If it was a man, he would have been able to retaliate. Someone who is 50-100 pounds lighter probably wouldn't go throwing punches, if they knew the person they were punching was going to hit back.

|Zach|
10-18-2005, 06:45 AM
She is a gimmick. But gimmicks work. Her being there has made pour souls like Skip sit and watch when they otherwise wouldn't have.

Eyes on ads.

Baby Lee
10-18-2005, 06:47 AM
I guess it depends on if you feel like what happens on the track justifies her physically going after him.

IMO, what happens in the race doesn't give drivers the right to get into fistfights afterwards. She decided to handle it with an attack, and he's left having to take it because she's a woman. If it was a man, he would have been able to retaliate. Someone who is 50-100 pounds lighter probably wouldn't go throwing punches, if they knew the person they were punching was going to hit back.
fistfight? attack? throwing punches?????

She touched his forehead with a finger with less force than a 4yo.

jspchief
10-18-2005, 06:52 AM
fistfight? attack? throwing punches?????

She touched his forehead with a finger with less force than a 4yo.Regardless, he's left having to stand there and take it because she's a woman.

What would the story be if he had done that to her?

Radar Chief
10-18-2005, 06:53 AM
She is a gimmick. But gimmicks work. Her being there has made pour sould like Skip sit and watch when they otherwise wouldn't have.

Eyes on ads.

Helps when that “gimmick” is set’n lap records and consistently finishing in the top 10.

Radar Chief
10-18-2005, 06:54 AM
Regardless, he's left having to stand there and take it because she's a woman.

What would the story be if he had done that to her?

The way that dude cry’s, the story would probably be how she whooped his candy azz. :shrug:

jspchief
10-18-2005, 06:55 AM
Helps when that “gimmick” is set’n lap records and consistently finishing in the top 10.Great team.

Eleazar
10-18-2005, 06:55 AM
I like spunk.

We know ROFL

|Zach|
10-18-2005, 06:58 AM
Helps when that “gimmick” is set’n lap records and consistently finishing in the top 10.
I have minimal knowledge of her on track accomplishments. I am not a racing guy.

Wether she is the real deal or not (I dont have an opinion either way) she is being sold as a gimmick. Perception is reality.

Skip Towne
10-18-2005, 06:59 AM
She is a gimmick. But gimmicks work. Her being there has made pour souls like Skip sit and watch when they otherwise wouldn't have.

Eyes on ads.
You spelled poor wrong. Typical.

|Zach|
10-18-2005, 07:01 AM
You spelled poor wrong. Typical.
You didn't actually say anything in your post. Typical.

Radar Chief
10-18-2005, 07:02 AM
Great team.

You act as if run’n round over 180 MPH and pull’n several G’s of lateral acceleration is intuitive given the “right team”.
It isn’t, they still have to set up the car so that she’s comfortable with it at speed.

|Zach|
10-18-2005, 07:03 AM
http://www.kidsquartersonline.com/New%20del%20des/car%20racing/race%20car%20front%20view.gif

chagrin
10-18-2005, 07:06 AM

Preach on brother, I have had it with the same ole' "wow, Danica is really strong, and she doesn't take any crap from anybody..."

big fugging deal. Sounds like Suzy Kolber wrote that article, what with all the ass kissing

Radar Chief
10-18-2005, 07:06 AM
I have minimal knowledge of her on track accomplishments. I am not a racing guy.

Wether she is the real deal or not (I dont have an opinion either way) she is being sold as a gimmick. Perception is reality.

I’ll go off her accomplishments, and from what little I’ve seen she’s pretty damn good.
What’ll really tell is how she does next year.

Eleazar
10-18-2005, 07:08 AM

Yeah, I could see her being a gimmick if she was at the bottom of the field all the time, but she's not.

Skip Towne
10-18-2005, 07:09 AM
You didn't actually say anything in your post. Typical.
Sure I did. I pointed out your ignorance.

|Zach|
10-18-2005, 07:09 AM
Sure I did. I pointed out your ignorance.
The world is getting bigger Skip. You are getting smaller.

Skip Towne
10-18-2005, 07:10 AM
The world is getting bigger Skip. You are getting smaller.
You just made that up and it shows.

jspchief
10-18-2005, 07:12 AM
You act as if run’n round over 180 MPH and pull’n several G’s of lateral acceleration is intuitive given the “right team”.
It isn’t, they still have to set up the car so that she’s comfortable with it at speed.No I'm not. I'm not claiming that I could go out there and do it. I don't think the average Joe could do it, or even a large percentage of professional drivers.

But if this were football, she would be Elvis Grbac taking the Ravens to a first round play-off loss, while getting more press than Tom Brady winning the Superbowl.

She's obviously a very skilled driver to make it as far as she has. However, she's routinely in a great car, and has yet to parlay that into a win, and often makes stupid mistakes that hurt her finishing position.

Among her peers, she is a mediocre driver.

|Zach|
10-18-2005, 07:14 AM
You just made that up and it shows.
Just made it up? I have been saying it for weeks. It shows in your posts...every single day you are here...

Poeple are starting to feel bad for you.

cadmonkey
10-18-2005, 08:04 AM

She races in the INDY league............

siberian khatru
10-18-2005, 08:09 AM
Sounds like Suzy Kolber wrote that article, what with all the ass kissing

I suspect Suzy would do more to her than just kiss her ass.

chagrin
10-18-2005, 08:09 AM
I suspect Suzy would do more to her than just kiss her ass.

too true, too true

Saulbadguy
10-18-2005, 08:10 AM
"TURN LEFT!!!!"

Saulbadguy
10-18-2005, 08:11 AM
To quote, well, Skip Towne...

" :ZZZ: :ZZZ: :ZZZ: "

Radar Chief
10-18-2005, 08:14 AM
No I'm not.

Yes you are. Here it is again.

I'm not claiming that I could go out there and do it. I don't think the average Joe could do it, or even a large percentage of professional drivers.

But if this were football, she would be Elvis Grbac taking the Ravens to a first round play-off loss, while getting more press than Tom Brady winning the Superbowl.

She's obviously a very skilled driver to make it as far as she has. However, she's routinely in a great car, and has yet to parlay that into a win, and often makes stupid mistakes that hurt her finishing position.

Among her peers, she is a mediocre driver.

Without her input, she doesn’t get a “routinely great car”. She’s the one that has to feel comfortable at speed and the crew can only do so much with just data loggers and GPS. They need accurate/decipherable input from their driver in order to get faster. Probably part of why it’s called a “team”. :shrug:

jspchief
10-18-2005, 08:20 AM
Yes you are. Here it is again.

Without her input, she doesn’t get a “routinely great car”. She’s the one that has to feel comfortable at speed and the crew can only do so much with just data loggers and GPS. They need accurate/decipherable input from their driver in order to get faster. Probably part of why it’s called a “team”. :shrug:You're right. She's the best. She clearly deserved the cover of Sports Illustrated for Dan Wheldon's Indy 500 win. If the IRL has a Hall of Fame, they should put a statue of her out front.

If she's so good, why does she f*ck up in 80% of the races she's in? She's a good driver when she's the only one on the track, and a medicore driver when she actually has to race. I don't give two sh*ts how much she helps her team build the car, she still can't race it.

penguinz
10-18-2005, 08:28 AM
You're right. She's the best. She clearly deserved the cover of Sports Illustrated for Dan Wheldon's Indy 500 win. If the IRL has a Hall of Fame, they should put a statue of her out front.

If she's so good, why does she f*ck up in 80% of the races she's in? She's a good driver when she's the only one on the track, and a medicore driver when she actually has to race. I don't give two sh*ts how much she helps her team build the car, she still can't race it.Maybe because she is a rookie? :shrug:

Brock
10-18-2005, 08:29 AM
If she's so good, why does she f*ck up in 80% of the races she's in? She's a good driver when she's the only one on the track, and a medicore driver when she actually has to race. I don't give two sh*ts how much she helps her team build the car, she still can't race it.

Oh, I think she will win a race sooner or later. But she definitely needs to cease with the idea that she's some sort of accomplished driver.

jspchief
10-18-2005, 08:33 AM
Maybe because she is a rookie? :shrug:Fair enough. I don't care what the excuse is. She's still not a great driver (which was my point), and she's still a gimmick for the IRL.

Until her IRL accomplishments surpass "tits and nice looks", I'm tired of hearing about her.

cadmonkey
10-18-2005, 08:33 AM

#1 She is a rookie, and hasn't reaced at many of these tracks yet.

#2 She is racing a little bit too hard right now in order to make a name for herself.

#3. A lot of the other drivers don't give her the respect or courtesy they would to veteran drivers.

#4. Most of the male drivers are pissed because a woman is getting so much attention, when they should really be happy that anyone is even talking about the INDY Racing League. Which brings me back to point #2.

Radar Chief
10-18-2005, 08:35 AM
You're right. She's the best. She clearly deserved the cover of Sports Illustrated for Dan Wheldon's Indy 500 win. If the IRL has a Hall of Fame, they should put a statue of her out front.

:rolleyes: Jeezus, why don’t you sob a little harder.

cadmonkey
10-18-2005, 08:38 AM
Fair enough. I don't care what the excuse is. She's still not a great driver (which was my point), and she's still a gimmick for the IRL.

Until her IRL accomplishments surpass "tits and nice looks", I'm tired of hearing about her.

Then you should say the same thing about Dale Earnhardt Jr., he is the biggest name in NASCAR and has only 15 career victories in 7 pro years, while not winning the championship. He is a good looking carismatic guy, which brings the sport into the spot light. He'll get a championship eventually, and Danica will settle down and become a good driver too.

She did well in the lower ranked racing leagues, she'll do well in INDY too.

Radar Chief
10-18-2005, 08:40 AM
Fair enough. I don't care what the excuse is. She's still not a great driver (which was my point), and she's still a gimmick for the IRL.

I’m not dissagree’n either. Great = championships.
But you’re also make’n the claim that she’s get’n handed a car that should win races if she didn’t get in the way. I’m pointing out the inaccuracy of such a claim.
That’s all, no need to get so freak'n emotional over it.

beavis
10-18-2005, 08:46 AM
This thread is worthless without pics.

jspchief
10-18-2005, 09:00 AM
I’m not dissagree’n either. Great = championships.
But you’re also make’n the claim that she’s get’n handed a car that should win races if she didn’t get in the way. I’m pointing out the inaccuracy of such a claim.
That’s all, no need to get so freak'n emotional over it.Whatever dude. You're putting words in my mouth, and I'm simply pointing out that you are wrong. I don't care, you can imagine whatever you want. I'm not emotional about it at all. Go f*ck yourself.

Radar Chief
10-18-2005, 09:03 AM
Whatever dude. You're putting words in my mouth, and I'm simply pointing out that you are wrong. I don't care, you can imagine whatever you want. I'm not emotional about it at all. Go f*ck yourself.

:LOL: :loser:

jspchief
10-18-2005, 09:10 AM
Yea, weird that I would respond to some douche bag putting words in my mouth.

Saulbadguy
10-18-2005, 09:11 AM
She's not even that hot either. Too flat.

Radar Chief
10-18-2005, 09:24 AM
Yea, weird that I would respond to some douche bag putting words in my mouth.

Now with the name call’n? But that’s not an emotional response. :rolleyes:

Radar Chief
10-18-2005, 09:25 AM
She's not even that hot either. Too flat.

Eh, I’ve done worse. :shrug:

cadmonkey
10-18-2005, 09:55 AM
This thread is worthless without pics.

Ask and you shall receive........

beavis
10-18-2005, 10:05 AM
Ask and you shall receive........
You can always count on cadmonkey.

Yeah Saul, I wouldn't touch her either. :rolleyes:

Chief Chief
10-18-2005, 10:08 AM
Dr. Kevin Scheid: "Simmer down now! SIMMER DOWN!!"

Looks like Kayden Lazier will be appearing in the Rocky XI movie as the 2020 Olympic boxing champ who gets severely injured in a car wreck on the way to his first pro fight, resulting in Rocky (as his manager) having to step in and take on the meanest, most vicious boxing opponent he has ever encountered...

dirk digler
10-18-2005, 10:09 AM
You wouldn't have to ask me twice.

http://www.indymotorspeedway.com/05pics/danica110.jpg

dirk digler
10-18-2005, 10:10 AM
http://www.indymotorspeedway.com/05pics/danica107.jpg

chagrin
10-18-2005, 10:12 AM
Danica Patrick takes no victory lap

jspchief
10-18-2005, 10:13 AM
Nice body, butterface.

Pitt Gorilla
10-18-2005, 10:15 AM
I'm not emotional about it at all. Go f*ck yourself.That is awesome.
ROFL

Radar Chief
10-18-2005, 10:23 AM
That is awesome.
ROFL

I got a laugh out of it. ;)

cadmonkey
10-18-2005, 11:18 AM
Nice body, butterface.

You're nuts, she has nice eyes.......