PDA

View Full Version : Who left the Sturgis Beer

Nzoner
10-17-2005, 06:46 PM
in my fridge from the fundraising party Saturday and more importantly should I be afraid to pop one open and try it during MNF tonight?

Skip Towne
10-17-2005, 06:50 PM
Yeah, go ahead. One of them is my urine sample though. I don't know which one.

Saulbadguy
10-17-2005, 06:52 PM
Kotter did. He said it was a $1.69 for a sixer. I tasted one..it was pretty rough.

Nzoner
10-17-2005, 06:56 PM
Kotter did. He said it was a $1.69 for a sixer. I tasted one..it was pretty rough.

Thanks for the head's up,I'll give it to my buddy who's here for the games.

Dartgod
10-17-2005, 07:15 PM
Heh... that was some top notch brew. Aged to perfection, too.
Then how come when I offered you one of my margaritas you said (paraphrasing) "Hell yeah, this shit sucks!"

chief husker
10-17-2005, 07:28 PM

What happened to Kotter? DUI?

Dartgod
10-17-2005, 07:32 PM
Yeah, right. What's your next claim? That I threw away a 3/4 full can of the swill to partake of said margarita?
Yeah, I know how ridiculous that claim sounds. But I swear, it was true.

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 07:40 PM
What happened to Kotter? DUI?

Not even close. :p

HS buddy and I got in a fender bender about 8:45 am Sunday morning en route to the stadium. 3 hours later we pull into Arrowhead, miss the kickoff and opening drives...

Good news is, damage was minor....not his fault; and I got to sit with him in club seats instead of my nosebleed.

Nzoner.....give the beer a try; it's supposed to be the old "generic" beer, with a specialty label. It's pretty narly though. :shake:

Kclee
10-17-2005, 08:07 PM
You watching the game Rob? I'm catching you in FF.

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 08:12 PM
You watching the game Rob? I'm catching you in FF.

Yeah, I'm watchin'.....I hate Monday night games anymore unless the Chiefs are playin'. How the hell you been?

Kclee
10-17-2005, 08:20 PM
Yeah, I'm watchin'.....I hate Monday night games anymore unless the Chiefs are playin'. How the hell you been?

Doing good. Just working alot. Sorry to hear about the car accident. I was wondering why I didn't see your pictures in the other thread.

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 08:21 PM
Doing good. Just working alot. Sorry to hear about the car accident. I was wondering why I didn't see your pictures in the other thread.

It was more annoying than anything....I wasn't driving, it wasn't my car; it sucked for my HS buddy though.

Kclee
10-17-2005, 08:24 PM
it sucked for my HS buddy though.

You went with one of your students? :)

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 08:26 PM
You went with one of your students? :)

:p

Nah; a buddy (from MY HS days) who lives and works in KC. He had club seats to the game.

Nzoner
10-17-2005, 08:49 PM
Then how come when I offered you one of my margaritas you said (paraphrasing) "Hell yeah, this shit sucks!"

Those margaritas were damn good.

Nzoner
10-17-2005, 08:51 PM
Nzoner.....give the beer a try; it's supposed to be the old "generic" beer, with a specialty label. It's pretty narly though. :shake:

Thanks,but no,someone was kind enough to bring me a nice bottle of Jack Daniels.

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 08:52 PM
Thanks,but no,someone was kind enough to bring me a nice bottle of Jack Daniels.

:thumb:

The consensus on the beer seemed to be "tastes like dirty water"--you know, like Coors Light. :D

Dartgod
10-17-2005, 08:55 PM
Those margaritas were damn good.
I hear that a lot. I guess I have a gift.

Thanks. Oh, and I've made much better than that before. I need to nail down and actual recipe for those so I can be more consistant in quality. Usually its just, "a little of this, a little of that. A little more of that..."

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 08:56 PM
I hear that a lot. I guess I have a gift.

Thanks. Oh, and I've made much better than that before. I need to nail down and actual recipe for those so I can be more consistant in quality. Usually its just, "a little of this, a little of that. A little more of that..."

What do you use? triple sec, grand marnier, along with the tequila? :hmmm:

Dartgod
10-17-2005, 09:03 PM
What do you use? triple sec, grand marnier, along with the tequila? :hmmm:
I buy Jose Cuervo mix and take it from there. I add a GOOD premium tequila. Those had Corazon Anejo, El Tesoro Anejo and Patron Resposado. Also add Grand Marnier, Bacardi O and orange juice.

Good stuff, man. :cigar:

Mr. Kotter
10-17-2005, 09:06 PM
I buy Jose Cuervo mix and take it from there. I add a GOOD premium tequila. Those had Corazon Anejo, El Tesoro Anejo and Patron Resposado. Also add Grand Marnier, Bacardi O and orange juice.

Good stuff, man. :cigar:

Hmmmmmm....sounds good. I'll have to try that. :hmmm: