PDA

View Full Version : Onterrio Smith completes the hat trick.

Rain Man
10-18-2005, 03:27 PM
It's not often that a fellow can do this in one year:

1. Get suspended for substance violations.
2. Get caught with a fake penis (no word on how it compares to Jared Allen, by the way)
3. Get accused of raping a woman with fetal alcohol syndrome.

Hats off to Onterrio Smith, who is in fast pursuit of the record for swiftest wrecking of a once-promising career. Maybe as a prize, he can go on a cruise.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5003730

Woman sues Smith, alleging sexual assault
Story Tools: Print Email
Associated Press
Posted: 56 minutes ago

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - A woman who contends Vikings running back Onterrio Smith sexually assaulted her last year has sued the player.

The 21-year-old woman is not identified in the lawsuit filed last week, for fear of retaliation, said her attorney, Lori Peterson.
The woman, who lives in the Twin Cities, says she was injured and humiliated and is seeking $150,000 in damages.

The lawsuit claims she suffers from a lifelong illness and her physician describes her as an "individual with disabilities." She has a form of mental impairment stemming from fetal alcohol syndrome.

Police reports indicate the woman met Smith through a friend, who was in an adjacent room in the Eden Prairie apartment during the alleged assault. The lawsuit mentions that a second Vikings player was involved in the attack, but that player is not identified because he "met his legal obligations," Peterson said.

Police in Eden Prairie, the Minneapolis suburb where the Vikings practice, investigated the rape report but no charges were filed.

Smith was notified of the lawsuit May 18 and has not responded, according to Peterson. Smith's agent did not immediately return a call Tuesday.

Smith was suspended for the season weeks after he was caught at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport with several vials of dried urine and "The Original Whizzinator," which is marketed as a way to beat drug tests.

Phobia
10-18-2005, 03:30 PM
Dude I bought my truck from played G at Oregon. He told me Smith was a tool the moment he arrived on campus and an even bigger tool the moment he left. He couldn't understand how the idiot qualified for college at all.

Ultra Peanut
10-18-2005, 10:56 PM
He couldn't understand how the idiot qualified for college at all.Well, he did originally start out at Tennessee...

Frazod
10-18-2005, 11:00 PM
Thank God for the Vikings. Any time I get depressed about the Chiefs I can always take comfort in the fact that I don't root for these assclowns. :D

Halfcan
10-18-2005, 11:04 PM
How about that owner paying 5000 billion for the team.