PDA

View Full Version : Romonowski was just on Howard Stern's radio show

Redcoats58
10-19-2005, 11:18 AM
Anyone else listen to the show? Dude sounds like he wants people to feel sorry for him. I seriously hate the guy so much that if he broke every bone in his body or walked out and got hit by a bus I would celebrate it.
A few fans called in and kissed his ass and there were a couple of calls where the guys called him out calling him a dirty player. One guy got on Arty's case for sounding like he was kissing Romo's ass and Arty basically said that if he was on the phone he would be trashing Romo the same way, but because he is face to face with him he is intimidating.

And of course he was plugging his book and Howard was trying to plug his wife.

Phobia
10-19-2005, 11:23 AM
I actually watched that shit on 60 minutes because it happened to record instead of Cold Case. I wanted to vomit when he started crying about his son hearing he was a druggie at school.

If he were really worried about what his son thought, he'd duck the spotlight and forget about a damn book deal. Instead he's doing the opposite to sell the book. What a POS.

chagrin
10-19-2005, 11:24 AM
Don't be hatin, don't be hatin, don't hate!

Rain Man
10-19-2005, 11:24 AM
The only good news is that all that stuff he pumped into his body will catch up to him at some point.

Redcoats58
10-19-2005, 11:30 AM
I actually watched that shit on 60 minutes because it happened to record instead of Cold Case. I wanted to vomit when he started crying about his son hearing he was a druggie at school.

If he were really worried about what his son thought, he'd duck the spotlight and forget about a damn book deal. Instead he's doing the opposite to sell the book. What a POS.
Yeah Howard and Robin were trying to get him to cry by talking about that. You know those were some fake book selling tears. Im sure his agent was behind the scene with a big thumbs up and some visine for the commercial break.

They brought up Shannon Sharpe, and instead of really talking about that situation with him and Romo they just talked about Sharpe's speaking skill's on the CBS morning show.

Rain Man
10-19-2005, 11:34 AM
Don't be hatin, don't be hatin, don't hate!

Too latin, too latin, too late.

patteeu
10-19-2005, 11:34 AM
I hate Romonowski so much I won't even open this thread.

Hydrae
10-19-2005, 11:35 AM
You know we wouldn't be hearing about his steroid use if he didn't have a book out. For that reason I will avoid anything he is on self-promoting.

milkman
10-19-2005, 11:40 AM
I hate Romonowski so much I won't even open this thread.

I hate Romonowski also, and Howard Stern equally, so I'm not going to, either.

Just gotta take a stand!