PDA

View Full Version : SI's Dr. Z on Dexter McCleon

Tigermoose
10-19-2005, 04:05 PM
Duane Starks, the right corner, is what is known as a coach breaker. Gets beaten deep, then enters the backpedal mode, keeping everything in front of him and allows all manner of short to midrange completions. One of the easiest ways to lose is to go with a corner like that.

You could easily replace "Duane Starks" with "Dexter McCleon."

McCleon the Coach Breaker.

-Tigermoose

This quote is for the Patriots.

Dr. Z's Power Rankings (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/dr_z/10/19/ranks.week7/index.html)

brent102fire
10-19-2005, 05:04 PM
Dexter is also a game breaker...he breaks the game wide-open for the other team :shake:

SCChief
10-19-2005, 05:23 PM
Dexter who?

I don't know of any Dexter McCleon who is a professional football player.

Of course... this is a dig at my wife (who is a Clemson fan), but what good ever came out of Clemson?

Clemson University... bringing you such Chiefs classics as Dexter McCleon and Chester McGlockton. Knew it was a bad idea to pick up former Tigers in free agency.

Calcountry
10-19-2005, 05:31 PM
Dexter who?

Of course... this is a dig at my wife (who is a Clemson fan), but what good ever came out of Clemson?

Clemson University... bringing you such Chiefs classics as Dexter McCleon and Chester McGlockton. Knew it was a bad idea to pick up former Tigers in free agency.It isn't all the Clemson's, just the Mickies.

Eleazar
10-19-2005, 05:47 PM
Dexter who?

Clemson University... bringing you such Chiefs classics as Dexter McCleon and Chester McGlockton. Knew it was a bad idea to pick up former Tigers in free agency.

Trevor Pryce... Brian Dawkins... unfortunately we haven't gotten the cream of the crop :huh:

shaneo69
10-19-2005, 09:17 PM
Trevor Pryce... Brian Dawkins... unfortunately we haven't gotten the cream of the crop :huh:

Steve Fulller, Chester McGlockton...

Imon Yourside
10-19-2005, 10:12 PM
Steve Fulller..

This is all you need to know about Clemson, now I must stop before I cry uncontrollably. :banghead: