PDA

View Full Version : FinHeaven strikes again.

Phobia
10-20-2005, 10:14 AM
Wow. First they changed my avatar and then they started deleting my posts because I'm a smartass.

Now I'm banned. Outstanding.

I'm not even upset about all that. I'm upset that they claim they allow smack talk and then they ban me for nothing in the next breath. Yeah, they're real tolerant.

Bootlegged
10-20-2005, 10:16 AM
Maybe it's just a communication issue. Like when a girl screams "get it out, as******" after you clearly tell her you're going to poke around upstairs.

ChiTown
10-20-2005, 10:16 AM
The absolute worst NFL bb EVAR!!1111!!!!

Phobia
10-20-2005, 10:18 AM
The absolute worst NFL bb EVAR!!1111!!!!

Nah - it's one of the best. I just can't believe how easily their vaginal tissue bruised.

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 10:19 AM
something tells me, that "Hurricane Iowanian" would be considered Cat5 in that tent city.

jspchief
10-20-2005, 10:19 AM
Wow. First they changed my avatar and then they started deleting my posts because I'm a smartass.

I'm not even upset about all that. I'm upset that they claim they allow smack talk and then they ban me for nothing in the next breath. Yeah, they're real tolerant.The best part is it all stemmed from some Dolphag whining about getting banned from a Chiefs site. Phobia points out that Flamerheaven is notorious for the same thing, and some dude comes in and cries bullsh*t. 15 minutes later, phobia is banned. heh.

Mr. Laz
10-20-2005, 10:20 AM
mods abusing power?!

... shocking

ChiTown
10-20-2005, 10:20 AM
Nah - it's one of the best. I just can't believe how easily their vaginal tissue bruised.

Yeah, I know.

I took a shot at a nice little Ricky Williams tribute last year and it lasted on their bb about 1 minute. Heh.

Goapics1
10-20-2005, 10:22 AM
Looks like someone else's vaginal tissue is bruised too...........

Skip Towne
10-20-2005, 10:22 AM
I guess I'll go get banned. I always follow the crowd.

Phobia
10-20-2005, 10:25 AM
Looks like someone else's vaginal tissue is bruised too...........

Then you've misunderstood. I do not care that I was banned. That site means zero to me. My beef is with their claim that they are tolerant when they banned me over the silly smartass stuff I wrote. Hell, I even took a shot at mullets and IROCs.

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 10:28 AM
thats your problem.....have you ever been to Floriduh?

Mullet jokes are no laughing matter to those mickey mouse humpers. If you're making fun of Trailer parks and bad haircuts....you might as well be talking about their mama, while pouring fire ants into their Man-yam with a funnel.

Eleazar
10-20-2005, 10:31 AM
Haha. I'll see if I can get banned in one post...

ChiTown
10-20-2005, 10:32 AM
thats your problem.....have you ever been to Floriduh?

Mullet jokes are no laughing matter to those mickey mouse humpers. If you're making fun of Trailer parks and bad haircuts....you might as well be talking about their mama, while pouring fire ants into their Man-yam with a funnel.

Good gawd. Where do you come up with your material?
ROFL

Rain Man
10-20-2005, 10:36 AM
They just had a post earlier today wondering why there were no Chiefs fans around. I think the mystery is unraveling.

I've had no problems over there, but I've only made about 8 or 10 posts, and the worst of them was still pretty innocuous.

jspchief
10-20-2005, 10:36 AM
Haha. I'll see if I can get banned in one post...

They moved the "where are all the Chiefs fans" thread to the smack forum.

What a bunch of pussies.

Eleazar
10-20-2005, 10:39 AM
They moved the "where are all the Chiefs fans" thread to the smack forum.

What a bunch of pussies.

damn, didn't work. I was trying to make a post that they would ban me for, but that it would be silly to ban someone for. Then they moved it to their 'smack forum' like you said.

What kind of board doesn't allow football 'smack' in the main forum?

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 10:40 AM
ROFL

Its a gift. I just sit here, and the keyboard of doooooooom does the work.

Goapics1
10-20-2005, 10:44 AM
That's the thread I was posting on.

One guy was really offended by my avatar.
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Rain Man
10-20-2005, 10:51 AM

As if they don't know where pure merino wool comes from.

http://www.woolfurnishings.com/images/merino_big.jpg

phinz_fan
10-20-2005, 10:51 AM
Miami fan here.

Yes - Finheaven is very strict. As is Chiefshuddle. I got booted from that forum in record time.

I must say I really like this forum though. You kids seems to be able to talk like real people and not have to worry about overly sensitive crybabies turning your forum into something so boring no one would ever want to post there.

Good forum! I wish the Dolphins forum were more like it. Now all of you log onto Finheaven and get booted! It's fun!

Dartgod
10-20-2005, 10:54 AM
Miami fan here.

Yes - Finheaven is very strict. As is Chiefshuddle. I got booted from that forum in record time.

I must say I really like this forum though. You kids seems to be able to talk like real people and not have to worry about overly sensitive crybabies turning your forum into something so boring no one would ever want to post there.

Good forum! I wish the Dolphins forum were more like it. Now all of you log onto Finheaven and get booted! It's fun!
Mods! Ban Him!

Goapics1
10-20-2005, 10:58 AM
You kids seems to be able to talk like real people
You can't possibly be referring to this board with that statement.

phinz_fan
10-20-2005, 11:00 AM
Mods! Ban Him!

Yeah do it!

Phobia
10-20-2005, 11:02 AM
I'm not going to ban him. I'm just going to delete all his posts.

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 11:09 AM
Pound fire ants into his pee hole with a mallet!

Skip Towne
10-20-2005, 11:12 AM
ROFL
The worst part is he can keep it up all day.

Rain Man
10-20-2005, 11:17 AM
Yeah do it!

He wants to be banned! Don't do it!

Biohazard

Holy sheep shyt batman! Florida allows beastiality too? Its spreading like a plague. Awesome avatar Phobia!!

Calcountry
ROFLHe has a lot of time inbetween corn rows, and I don't mean Afro hair do's.

Pants
10-20-2005, 11:32 AM
phinz_fan is the only cool dude in that shitty place.

Saulbadguy
10-20-2005, 11:46 AM
Board raid?

Sully
10-20-2005, 11:48 AM
I'm in...

Ultra Peanut
10-20-2005, 11:48 AM
Miami fan here.

Good forum! I wish the Dolphins forum were more like it. Now all of you log onto Finheaven and get booted! It's fun!So... what the **** is Chiefshuddle?

Saulbadguy
10-20-2005, 11:53 AM
Alrighty. Board raid in 10 minutes. Join in on the fun!

Sully
10-20-2005, 11:55 AM
anyone have a link?

jspchief
10-20-2005, 11:55 AM
Board raid?You won't last long, unless you do it in their smack forum.

I'm having fun here: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?p=1659310#post1659310

And here: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=104325&page=3

phinz_fan
10-20-2005, 11:56 AM
phinz_fan is the only cool dude in that shitty place.

Thanks dude!

I love the Dolphins but our forum is full of a bunch of pu$$ie$

Phobia
10-20-2005, 11:59 AM
Thanks dude!

I love the Dolphins but our forum is full of a bunch of pu$$ie$

Yeah. If I had actually done something worthy of banishment, I shut my mouth and take it. But the shit that happened over there was absolutely retarded.

jspchief
Thanks dude!

I love the Dolphins but our forum is full of a bunch of pu$$ie$The one thing I will say, their smack forum seems to be legitimately "no holds barred". I've insulted about five different mods in there, and they have taken it... so far.

Saulbadguy
You won't last long, unless you do it in their smack forum.

I'm having fun here: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?p=1659310#post1659310

And here: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=104325&page=3
I've got a few usernames registered already. Lets see how long this lasts.

Saulbadguy
10-20-2005, 12:00 PM
WWCDSD?

(What would coach Don Shula do?)

kregger
10-20-2005, 12:01 PM
The worst part is he can keep it up all day.

Put it on a tee, Skip.. PLease tell us how you would know :shrug:

phinz_fan
10-20-2005, 12:09 PM
The one thing I will say, their smack forum seems to be legitimately "no holds barred". I've insulted about five different mods in there, and they have taken it... so far.

I see that. Pretty funny exchange!

It is nice to see there are parts of the forum where you can let loose. I think the problem is on FinHeaven you have to leave the main forum to talk smack - otherwise you get booted. That seems to be the case for most of the NFL forums I've been on - including ChiefsHuddle where I got banned as fast as Phobia did for an equally trivial offense.

What's cool about this forum is you can say what you please in ALL corners of the forum - which is cool too. Enjoy it and appreciate your laid back mods!

BigRedChief
10-20-2005, 12:11 PM
I'm in.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?p=1659423#post1659423

mindwarp
10-20-2005, 12:19 PM
The one thing I will say, their smack forum seems to be legitimately "no holds barred". I've insulted about five different mods in there, and they have taken it... so far.

As long as its in the smack we dont care. The Depth of the Sea was named so Cause it is. Enjoy your selfs in there.

Seriously just follow the ToS and you will be fine. We have many members from other sites that have been there for years. Chargers, Bengals, Raiders, Bills, Jets, Pats, Saits to name a few that come back from time to time.

If you feel like you need to personaly insult someone and do it in the main forum that will most likely get you time off. in the smack forum. eh. whatever.

-Mindwarp
one of the insulted mods in the smacked forums ;)

Phobia
10-20-2005, 12:32 PM
As long as its in the smack we dont care. The Depth of the Sea was named so Cause it is. Enjoy your selfs in there.

Seriously just follow the ToS and you will be fine. We have many members from other sites that have been there for years. Chargers, Bengals, Randy Moss and the Raiderz, Bills, Jets, Pats, Saits to name a few that come back from time to time.

If you feel like you need to personaly insult someone and do it in the main forum that will most likely get you time off. in the smack forum. eh. whatever.

-Mindwarp
one of the insulted mods in the smacked forums ;)

Welcome aboard, dude. So, why was I banned? Was it because I protested the deletion of my avatar and posts? There was NOTHING in my posts that could be construed as a personal insult. For that matter, why wasn't ccphinfan banned? He called me an asshole on the main forum.

Forget it. I don't care that I was banned. It doesn't matter. But don't pretend like you guys don't abuse the hell out of your power. I've been a member at that site for over 2 years with the same avatar and never had a problem before. We have a little saying over here when our members start flashing their vaginal cavities. "Sack up". Your pussy moderators need to sack up.

Saulbadguy
10-20-2005, 12:33 PM
IP Banned. Slick.

BigRedChief
10-20-2005, 12:35 PM
2 years and then you get banned?

SPchief
10-20-2005, 12:39 PM
One of their regulars has resorted to baseball smack, asking how the royals are doing.

ROFL

mindwarp
10-20-2005, 12:47 PM
Welcome aboard, dude. So, why was I banned? Was it because I protested the deletion of my avatar and posts? There was NOTHING in my posts that could be construed as a personal insult. For that matter, why wasn't ccphinfan banned? He called me an asshole on the main forum.

Forget it. I don't care that I was banned. It doesn't matter. But don't pretend like you guys don't abuse the hell out of your power. I've been a member at that site for over 2 years with the same avatar and never had a problem before. We have a little saying over here when our members start flashing their vaginal cavities. "Sack up". Your pussy moderators need to sack up.

heh i can find out why you were banned I didnt do it so i don't know why. As for the avatar it was againt the ToS your lack of posting before today is the reason it was not brought to our attention. as for CCPhin point it out to me and ill take care of it. Do we abuse our power? I dont think so I think we enforce the rules that were set by the site owners. Like i said give me some info to work with and ill look into it for you.

Phobia
10-20-2005, 12:59 PM
You don't have to look into it, MW. All the "evidence" has been removed. If that avatar was against the TOS, the site owners need a sense of humor adjustment. I run this place so I have a pretty good sense for what is trolling and what is posted in good fun. I'm shocked that your site claims to be fair when they have proven over and over that they're fascist. That's not my opinion. It is a well established fact.

Goapics1
10-20-2005, 01:12 PM
I see that. Pretty funny exchange!

It is nice to see there are parts of the forum where you can let loose. I think the problem is on FinHeaven you have to leave the main forum to talk smack - otherwise you get booted. That seems to be the case for most of the NFL forums I've been on - including ChiefsHuddle where I got banned as fast as Phobia did for an equally trivial offense.

What's cool about this forum is you can say what you please in ALL corners of the forum - which is cool too. Enjoy it and appreciate your laid back mods!
you guys have a girlie pic thread over there?

SPchief
10-20-2005, 02:00 PM
Man, its really starting to be fun over there.

Ultra Peanut
10-20-2005, 02:18 PM
****ing newbs.

i think Psicizzle is another example of why this board needs a new thread limit for the day.

Iowanian
10-20-2005, 02:20 PM
what a horde of twunts...

Bowser
10-20-2005, 07:22 PM
Go register as "Tony Montana". You won't even get your first post in.

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-21-2005, 02:14 AM
6 posts was it for me

Phobia
10-22-2005, 06:41 AM
Subject: Phobia banned

Dear 2-4 Fan,

According to your TOS, I should have been warned. I was not. According to your TOS, even though you’re supposed to offer a warning for the first infraction I’m not supposed to bitch about it because you reserve the right to bypass the warning system and move onto the next step. I did not bitch.

However, the next step is supposed to be a 1 day ban. It has been longer than 1 day. Phobia is still banned. I am bitching.

Will you please move the Phobia account back to the member in good standing usergroup so that I may congratulate all you fine Fin fans on an injury free game and a fabulous effort? I promise to leave my Marino standing behind a sheep avatar at home this time as to not offend the delicate sensibilities of your moderators of the female persuasion.

Warm Regards,

4-2 Fan

CupidStunt
10-22-2005, 06:45 AM
One of their regulars has resorted to baseball smack, asking how the royals are doing.

ROFL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAv

That becomes EVEN funnier when you consider the fugging Devil Rays! ROFL ROFL ROFL

StcChief
10-22-2005, 07:26 AM
Subject: Phobia banned

Dear 2-4 Fan,

According to your TOS, I should have been warned. I was not. According to your TOS, even though you’re supposed to offer a warning for the first infraction I’m not supposed to bitch about it because you reserve the right to bypass the warning system and move onto the next step. I did not bitch.

However, the next step is supposed to be a 1 day ban. It has been longer than 1 day. Phobia is still banned. I am bitching.

Will you please move the Phobia account back to the member in good standing usergroup so that I may congratulate all you fine Fin fans on an injury free game and a fabulous effort? I promise to leave my Marino standing behind a sheep avatar at home this time as to not offend the delicate sensibilities of your moderators of the female persuasion.

Warm Regards,

4-2 Fan

http://www.finheaven.com/staffbios/staffviewer.php?showdoc=1

For what it's worth. The guy running Finheaven is/was 21 depending on if this kept current by servertime

..:: Andrew Tatum - Webmaster & Founder ::..
Contact Me

Current/Future Occupation: Advertising

Favorite Player: Randy McMichael & Zach Thomas

Favorite Quote: Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure. - George E. Woodberry

Other:
Despite being a “computer nerd” since the creation of FinHeaven & Co in 1996, I’m a pretty outgoing person. I thoroughly enjoy going to parks, canoeing, biking, etc. Heck, I might as well admit it now: I also enjoy bowling.

FinHeaven & Co is pretty much my “pride and joy.” I attempt to do everything in my power to make sure it succeeds. Whether it’s transferring money, staying on the computer a little bit longer, or using my advertising / marketing knowledge… I make sure FinHeaven stays on top. My goal is to someday take over the world. Ok, maybe not that extreme. However, I would like for FinHeaven to be successful.

Most people ask me, “How can you ‘stick with it’ for so long?” Admittedly, there are hard times. However, one thing I’ve learned is that you have to pull through those hard times. You have to dig deep and ask yourself “Is this everything I got?”

Contact Information:
AOL Instant Messenger: FinHeavenFounder
MSN Messenger: andrewt84@hotmail.com
Yahoo! Messenger: FinHeavenAJ
Forums User Name: FinHeavenAJ

DaKCMan AP
10-22-2005, 09:20 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAv

That becomes EVEN funnier when you consider the fugging Devil Rays! ROFL ROFL ROFL

ummm...the Devil Rays are in Tampa Bay. South Florida has the Marlins. You know, the team that's won 2 world series within the last decade.

Skip Towne
10-22-2005, 09:35 AM
ummm...the Devil Rays are in Tampa Bay. South Florida has the Marlins. You know, the team that's won 2 world series within the last decade.
Then why is it I don't give a shit?

DaKCMan AP
10-22-2005, 09:38 AM
Then why is it I don't give a shit?

Hell if I know. What do I look like, Dr. Phil?

Nasty
10-22-2005, 09:39 AM

I'm not even upset about all that. I'm upset that they claim they allow smack talk and then they ban me for nothing in the next breath. Yeah, they're real tolerant.

They dont allow smack talk in the main forum. There is a special forum for that called "The Depths of the Sea" where smack is allowed...

Nasty

|Zach|
10-22-2005, 09:45 AM
They dont allow smack talk in the main forum. There is a special forum for that called "The Depths of the Sea" where smack is allowed...

Nasty
You must have reading comprehension problems. He wasn't talking smack.

Skip Towne
10-22-2005, 09:46 AM
Hell if I know. What do I look like, Dr. Phil?
No, you look more like Gochiefs.

Nasty
10-22-2005, 09:53 AM
You must have reading comprehension problems. He wasn't talking smack.

Bro, he said that "FinHeaven claims to allow smack"... I was just saying that they dont...

They arnt very tolerant at all about smack in the main forum...

Nasty

Phobia
10-22-2005, 10:49 AM
Nasty, I wasn't talking smack. I was laughing at a guy who complained about getting booted off a different Chiefs site because FinHeaven is notorious for booting people as evidenced by this thread. I assume I got the boot because I questioned the deletion of an avatar I had been using for 2 years.

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-22-2005, 10:58 AM
i wanted to see how fast i could get booted

6 posts

DaKCMan AP
10-22-2005, 12:14 PM
No, you look more like Gochiefs.

Metamucil not working for ya today old man? Chiefs play well and win and you're still a crabass.

Sure-Oz
10-22-2005, 12:50 PM
are there nazis at that forum or what?

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-22-2005, 12:52 PM
nazis and the kkk white fin power

Skip Towne
10-22-2005, 01:00 PM
Metamucil not working for ya today old man? Chiefs play well and win and you're still a crabass.
It's what I do.

Nasty
10-22-2005, 01:52 PM
you guys have a girlie pic thread over there?

We have a whole forum for that! :)