PDA

View Full Version : Warfield/McCleon

Seek
10-20-2005, 10:18 AM
I am curious. Since Warfield was not ready to play last week, Will he be ready this week. He has only practiced what two or three days. Is that enough to get him ready.

Will moving this game up to Friday, prevent McCleon from healing his groin.

Reaper16
10-20-2005, 10:20 AM
Heh, game moved up = McCleon not healed. Best news all day! Nice Pikachu avatar, btw.

Fish
10-20-2005, 10:26 AM
Here is what Vermeil said:

Q: How was Eric Warfield today?

VERMEIL: “Good. I was impressed. I thought he did a good job.”

Q: Did he work with the first team?

VERMEIL: “Yes, he did part of the time. He split the reps.”

Q: With Washington?

VERMEIL: “Yes.”

Q: Good enough to play on Sunday?

VERMEIL: “Oh, I don’t know that. I would imagine especially if Dexter can’t play. Someone’s got to play. He would end up playing. It’ll take a while for him to get really sharp, but he did some good things on the field today.”

Q: Was it 50/50 with Warfield and Washington with the reps?

VERMEIL: “About that. I didn’t count them, to be honest to you. I watched him work.”

Q: You said he did some good things. Specifically what did he do?

VERMEIL: “When we were in tight man coverage he did a good job covering. When the service team works against our defense they work full speed, especially the receivers since they’re trying to become pro receivers themselves. So that’s their practice. I thought he did a good job.”

SCChief
10-20-2005, 10:27 AM
I am curious. Since Warfield was not ready to play last week, Will he be ready this week. He has only practiced what two or three days. Is that enough to get him ready.

Will moving this game up to Friday, prevent McCleon from healing his groin.

I think this is a good place for the obligatory "a half-ready Warfield is 150 times better than a fully-healthy and prepared McCleon".

Sam
10-20-2005, 10:33 AM
I liked Vermeil's comment (not) about McCleon getting hurt and Washington going in to replace him. He said the 'Skins saw that and tested him with a pass attempt to Moss but Washington had him covered. He said that if Warfield had been in there maybe Moss wouldn't have been covered. I'm thinking no, he may have picked the pass off.

sedated
10-20-2005, 10:40 AM
the 'Skins saw that and tested him with a pass attempt to Moss but Washington had him covered. He said that if Warfield had been in there maybe Moss wouldn't have been covered.

Grandpa was just covering for his little butt-buddy.

He didn't mention the last play when pimpdaddyKnight saved Washington's ass, and the game.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-20-2005, 10:57 AM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/images/0757D32DD4C74153BFBDD7EC3E8551C5.GIF?0.5077117542721135