PDA

View Full Version : KC Chiefs Season Ticket Holders

philfree
10-20-2005, 03:47 PM
I bet alot of them like me live well outside the kctv 5 viewing area. I live in Springfield and I'm sure there are several season tix holders here besides me. I wouldn't be suprised if 1/3 of the season ticket holders live outside the kctv 5 viewing area. So we're good enough to buy the season tickets, the merchandise and the Sunday Ticket. All these things that feed the NFL money pool but when it comes down to it we still have to miss a Chiefs game because of a bunch of BS. One would think that the NFL would have their act together for such situations as this but they apparently don't. :harumph: Hope my sweat shirts and T's hold up because I ain't buying no more of'em because I ain't buying any more of the officially licensed stuff if they can't get me my game tomorrow night. :harumph: Like they'd care about my very tiny drop in their great big bucket. Fug heads!

PhilFree:arrow:

wolfpack0735
10-20-2005, 03:51 PM
the trouble is kc isnt a big enough market area or a sweetheat team. but i will still be glued to the computer listening to the game.