PDA

View Full Version : OK, I know everyone hates Hurricane Wilma right now...

Hammock Parties
10-20-2005, 06:31 PM
But, give her a break. She thought she was over international waters.

KC Dan
10-20-2005, 06:53 PM
No, I am now Hurricane Wilma's biggest fan! I hope that on Sunday it reduces Joe Robbie stadium to 753,000,272,482 friggin' matchsticks!!!

but, I'm not bitter.

JBucc
10-20-2005, 06:56 PM
I don't mind the hurricane, I just wish it would wreak havoc somewhere else.

CosmicPal
10-20-2005, 06:59 PM
7 hurricanes in the past 14 months for the state of Florida. The odds were against us....

Spott
10-20-2005, 07:03 PM
What really pisses me off is that I had planned on making the 5 hour drive down to Miami for the game this weekend. Now I don't even get to see it on TV. At least I didn't buy tickets beforehand.

Calcountry
10-20-2005, 07:13 PM
Well, I may have some good news.... the Famous Sam's by my house has a BUD, and the guy I just talked to on the phone said they'd find a feed tomorrow and air the game live.

I guess time will tell if he's FOS or not.Good to see you here dude.

CosmicPal
10-20-2005, 07:15 PM
What really pisses me off is that I had planned on making the 5 hour drive down to Miami for the game this weekend. Now I don't even get to see it on TV. At least I didn't buy tickets beforehand.

Good thing you didn't buy tickets beforehand.

I'm just curious, and maybe you can answer this for me since you're in Florida.

Do peeps really have time to go to an NFL game a day before a Cat 4 storm is about to hit their homes? Does the NFL really expect the stadium to be filled? I just find it hard to believe that people will go to a football game instead of spending crucial time packing up everything they can get their hands on and get the hell out of the way....

Raiderhater
10-20-2005, 07:21 PM
Where else would I be? I've got nowhere else to go.

No one else will have you.

KC Dan
10-20-2005, 07:26 PM
Well, I may have some good news.... the Famous Sam's by my house has a BUD, and the guy I just talked to on the phone said they'd find a feed tomorrow and air the game live.

I guess time will tell if he's FOS or not.
I may have to go down there tomorrow for work. If I do, I'll give you a call.

Calcountry
10-20-2005, 07:29 PM
Where else would I be? I've got nowhere else to go.my bad, let me rephrase: Its good to see that your inebriation has abated enough to allow for crude motor skills such as typing.