Tribal Warfare
10-21-2005, 02:18 PM
you ***hole nlm nlm

BigRedChief
10-21-2005, 02:45 PM
Damn he's older than Skip.

JimNasium
10-21-2005, 02:47 PM
I actually got rep from Redrum for the first time in nearly 3 month and it wasn't even clever. He is officially over IMO. :shake:

Predarat
10-21-2005, 03:31 PM
Happy birthday to that asshat tool and hoping for 20 more.

Braincase
10-21-2005, 03:34 PM
Happy Birthday Stoopfawk.

Simplex3
10-21-2005, 03:48 PM
Your mothur f**ks three legged goats and you know why. Next time you won't mess with me or your badger will regret being poked with a spoon.

Goapics1
10-28-2005, 12:58 PM
Today from fuzznutz:

Your mom is the towns bicycle

Calcountry
10-28-2005, 03:03 PM
Redrum, yo mama's so fat, that it takes a hot air baloon 80 days to fly arround her.

Biohazard
10-28-2005, 04:26 PM
Redrum can suck a big fat D*CK, and no I do not meen duck, hope you get a big nasty donkey punch for your birthday!

chiefs4me
10-28-2005, 04:56 PM
Happy Birthday Redrum....:clap:

Skip Towne
10-28-2005, 05:54 PM
Happy birthday Rectrum.

FloridaChief
10-28-2005, 06:03 PM
Give me back what you stole from me, you hypocritical bitch...

Fairplay
10-28-2005, 06:28 PM
F.O. and happy b-day to you Redum!

StcChief
10-28-2005, 07:08 PM
Happy Bday. Drink 'em down :BLVD:

chagrin
10-28-2005, 07:15 PM
his rep is turned on btw

Skip Towne
10-28-2005, 07:20 PM
his rep is turned on btw
So?

chagrin
10-28-2005, 07:38 PM
what do you mean. "so"? I find it interesting, maybe he is ready to get what he's been giving - just a thought.

Skip Towne
10-28-2005, 07:52 PM
what do you mean. "so"? I find it interesting, maybe he is ready to get what he's been giving - just a thought.
Has he posted? If not, it is: So?

chagrin
10-28-2005, 07:54 PM

ummm, oh yeah...back under my rock now

Skip Towne
10-28-2005, 07:56 PM
ummm, oh yeah...back under my rock now
Also, you can receive or give rep whether your rep is turned on or off. The only thing turning rep off does is prevent the green squares from appearing under your name.

chagrin
10-28-2005, 08:15 PM
yes, I know - brain fart

chiefs4me
10-28-2005, 08:17 PM

you cranky ole man........ROFL

Phobia
10-28-2005, 08:19 PM
Give me back what you stole from me, you hypocritical bitch...

Since it's obvious that I put your rep in the red due to what I perceived to be abuses of the rep system, I'll assume that you presume me to be redrum.

You're wrong. But if you're over all your quit smoking moodiness and ready to use the rep system as it was intended holler at me and I'll be glad to reverse your rep.

Skip Towne
10-28-2005, 08:40 PM
I'm 99 and 44/100 percent sure Phobia is not Redrum. Phobia will say to your face what that little sneak thief has to hide to say. Nope, he's not Phobia.

Sully
10-28-2005, 09:22 PM
I got my first rep from Redrum today... I feel special...
He told me I was going to hell... sweet.

chagrin
10-28-2005, 09:23 PM
Now you see? That's not so bad, I prefer that vs all of the family insults.

Skip Towne
10-28-2005, 09:24 PM
you cranky ole man........ROFL
Shut your pie hole you old bag.

chiefs4me
10-28-2005, 09:58 PM
Shut your pie hole you old bag.

:deevee:

ROFL

FloridaChief
10-29-2005, 02:30 AM
Since it's obvious that I put your rep in the red due to what I perceived to be abuses of the rep system, I'll assume that you presume me to be redrum.

You're wrong. But if you're over all your quit smoking moodiness and ready to use the rep system as it was intended holler at me and I'll be glad to reverse your rep.

Hm, I've no idea why I was sure you were Redrum...my bad on that.

In any event, thanks for seeking out my side of the story before you took action. I'll think I'd like to keep what I have as a reminder of the respect I've lost for you...

Rausch
10-29-2005, 03:13 AM
Here's to you, Mr. Douchebag psychotic rep giver.

(Mr. Psychotic reee-ehp giii-EV-er!)

Here's to you, never backing down from a post about when to plant summer vegetables. **** those bitches, they asked for it when they logged in.

(HeEE-ll yeah they DIIIIIIIID!)

BB posting is about carving out livers and kicking old ladies in the baby maker.

(Punt that bidge Gooo-OOOOOOD!)

You could have gone soft and just talked football, but not you. You're the T-ball-coach-assaulting-parent of the intraweb.

(Go for his replaced hih-hip!)

A toast to you, may you never give up the meaningless fight.

(Mr.Douchebag-waste-of-semen-mother-of-all-mother's-regrets-half-naked-random-negrep-posting SuuuUUUUUUUK whore....)

Skip Towne
10-29-2005, 07:38 AM
Redrum is the perfect blend of douchebaggery and dumbassery.

Herzig
10-29-2005, 08:32 AM
Happy Birthday RedCum

I love you so much, I baked a cake just for you.

http://www.fabulousfoods.com/recipes/dessert/cakes/kittylittercake.html

Phobia
10-29-2005, 09:01 AM
Hm, I've no idea why I was sure you were Redrum...my bad on that.

In any event, thanks for seeking out my side of the story before you took action. I'll think I'd like to keep what I have as a reminder of the respect I've lost for you...

I don't care what your side of the story was. You, Saul, and others abused the rep system for months. You all know it. Putting your rep in the red solves that problem. It's quick, easy, and the men can handle it.

Your whining about rep and the loss thereof just reminded me to reconsider what respect I have for you. I remember back when you used to have a sack.

FloridaChief
10-29-2005, 09:15 AM
I don't care what your side of the story was. You, Saul, and others abused the rep system for months. You all know it. Putting your rep in the red solves that problem. It's quick, easy, and the men can handle it.

Your whining about rep and the loss thereof just reminded me to reconsider what respect I have for you. I remember back when you used to have a sack.

Of course you don't care what my side of the story is, as you've already made up your mind and killing my rep would shut up the idiots who PM'ed you relentlessly. You are so full of shit. Did you ONCE approach me to find out why I did what I did? Of course not.

"and the men can handle it"... What kind of faggotry is THAT? If I don't have a sack it's because you sucked it off, Feltchobia....

Jesus God...I swear at this moment I really think JD PREZ was right about you...f*ckhead...

I wish you nothing but ill in the future....

Phobia
10-29-2005, 09:19 AM
I would just like to remind you that you are throwing this fit over the rep system.

Phobia
10-29-2005, 09:24 AM
Oh - and BTW, I'm giving you neg rep for that JD Prez comment but I wanted to warn you before I did it. I wouldn't want you to pop a blood vessel when you see it.

FloridaChief
10-29-2005, 09:25 AM
I would just like to remind you that you are throwing this fit over the rep system.

WRONG, DUMBASS!!!

Jesus--F*ckin' Christ!@-------I am *throwing this fit* over your unfairness!! Don't tell me you don't see this.

The rep system is just background noise. You reacted unfairly to me. That's what I care about.

Fairplay
10-29-2005, 09:28 AM
Eating popcorn.......

FloridaChief
10-29-2005, 09:29 AM
I'm giving you neg rep for that JD Prez comment but I wanted to warn you before I did it. I wouldn't want you to pop a blood vessel when you see it.

Complete conformation that you don't understand where I'm coming from. I could give a shit less about neg-rep. Let me emphisize this: If you disagree w/ me--feel free to neg rep me! But do it out of fairness. bitch!!

Phobia
10-29-2005, 09:30 AM
I'm fair about the shit that matters. When I have to start babysitting the rep system I admit some reluctance to spend a lot of my time communicating about it. I've been completely up front about that. The rep system is a joke and everybody here knows that. Except for you, apparently.

If you got treated unfairly with regard to rep now you know how your "victims" felt about you treating them unfairly over and over and over again.

FloridaChief
10-29-2005, 09:32 AM
Eating popcorn.......

ROFL

Make it a small bag, Fairplay...I'm done w/ this...

It's a big board, and he owns it. I'll agree to stay the hell away from him or perhaps he'll just ban me altogether...at this point I don't give a damn what happens...

Phobia
10-29-2005, 09:37 AM
Why would I ban you over something that ridiculous, FC? I'm perfectly happy with your rep in the red. Rep complaints are down 95%.

FloridaChief
10-29-2005, 09:39 AM
Why would I ban you over something that ridiculous, FC? I'm perfectly happy with your rep in the red. Rep complaints are down 95%.

The only thing left to say is f*ck you, JD Phobia...

Phobia
10-29-2005, 09:43 AM
I got to feeling guilty about all this and I decided you're right. I've maxed out your rep FChiefs4Me.

FloridaChief
10-29-2005, 09:45 AM
I got to feeling guilty about all this and I decided you're right. I've maxed out your rep FChiefs4Me.

Uh Oh--Rep complaints are about to go up 95%, shithead....

Phobia
10-29-2005, 09:53 AM
That's not the way it's supposed to work, Flo. The last time you complained about your red rep I maxed you out and never heard from you again. That was months ago.

Skip Towne
10-29-2005, 10:00 AM
That's not the way it's supposed to work, Flo. The last time you complained about your red rep I maxed you out and never heard from you again. That was months ago.
You really should change his name to Flo Chief.

FloridaChief
10-29-2005, 10:03 AM
You really should change his name to Flo Chief.

And you should really fight the symptoms of Alzheimer's....

Skip Towne
10-29-2005, 10:06 AM
And you should really fight the symptoms of Alzheimer's....
I'll work on that Flo. You don't mind if I abbreviate Florida do you?

FloridaChief
10-29-2005, 10:08 AM
I'll work on that Flo. You don't mind if I abbreviate Florida do you?

Not at all, Dish Network-Girl...

chiefs4me
10-29-2005, 08:24 PM

PHOBBBBB.........:deevee:

I can honestly say I had nothing to do with this...so you two shake hands and makeup....ROFL :D

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-29-2005, 08:39 PM
ever feel like you don't realy want to say something, but you just have to anyway, i kind of feel that way right now.

chiefs4me
10-29-2005, 08:49 PM
ever feel like you don't realy want to say something, but you just have to anyway, i kind of feel that way right now.

ROFL.......NO

onescrewleftuntwisted
10-29-2005, 08:54 PM
true dat yo

edit: i almost forgot i got my first rep from redrum the other day so i felt kind of honored. happy birthday

FloridaChief
10-29-2005, 09:05 PM
I can honestly say I had nothing to do with this...so you two shake hands and makeup....ROFL :D

Hey, the Lightning won tonight. How are the Stars doing?...

chiefs4me
10-29-2005, 10:14 PM
Hey, the Lightning won tonight. How are the Stars doing?...

:( not well, tied with 8 left in the 3rd..tied... against phoenix.....:deevee::banghead:

chiefs4me
10-29-2005, 10:37 PM
what a come back...and they ended it 5-3 STARS..:clap:

Saulbadguy
10-30-2005, 09:00 AM
Haha..what a funny thread.

Sully
10-30-2005, 09:57 AM
I watched part 9of that Stars game and they were interviewing Modano between periods and kept asking him how come the team almost ALWAYS seems to be down 2-0 or 3-0 before getting their acts together... then I didn't pay attention to the answer.
Is Turco that bad?
Can they hold up to coming from behind every game?

Pants
10-30-2005, 10:11 AM
ROFL

Some quality smack from both parites here. "Dish Network-Girl" would hurt on so many levels, hahahaha.

chiefs4me
10-30-2005, 10:16 AM
I watched part 9of that Stars game and they were interviewing Modano between periods and kept asking him how come the team almost ALWAYS seems to be down 2-0 or 3-0 before getting their acts together... then I didn't pay attention to the answer.
Is Turco that bad?
Can they hold up to coming from behind every game?

No turco is not bad......:harumph: and how is he supposed to keep them from scoring if his players commit penaltys which take him to the bench..or when his defensemen get in front of him so he can't see the puck, and he is not the one, not scoring the goals, they just don't seem to get their act together until half way thru the second, but the season has just begun, so we will see what happens...And don't you dare say we are getting old....:deevee:

Sully
10-30-2005, 02:35 PM
hey, I like Guerin and Modano's okay... Actually Morrow is one of my favorite players, but it is scary how quickly they get behind in games. Every team is dealing with penalties right now, with the new rules taking effect. I don't think they are getting particularly old... just not that sharp eearly in the season.
My fiance lived in Texas for 8 years (4 yrs TCU, then work), so she's a Stars fan, so we keep an eye on most of the games... when the wings aren't playing.

chiefs4me
10-30-2005, 03:17 PM
hey, I like Guerin and Modano's okay... Actually Morrow is one of my favorite players, but it is scary how quickly they get behind in games. Every team is dealing with penalties right now, with the new rules taking effect. I don't think they are getting particularly old... just not that sharp eearly in the season.
My fiance lived in Texas for 8 years (4 yrs TCU, then work), so she's a Stars fan, so we keep an eye on most of the games... when the wings aren't playing.

I believed you until you said wings, there is not a stars fan alive that would admit to anything more then utter hate for the wings, or wings fan admitting to liking the stars....:harumph: