PDA

View Full Version : Great win...

BigMeatballDave
10-22-2005, 12:40 AM
...too bad I didn't get to see it. I was at work, but I set my Tivo to record. For some damn reason, there was NO ****ing signal on the tuner it was trying to record from... :cuss:

greg63
10-22-2005, 12:49 AM
...too bad I didn't get to see it. I was at work, but I set my Tivo to record. For some damn reason, there was NO ****ing signal on the tuner it was trying to record from... :cuss:
Yea it was a great win; I would have thought our chances were quite long for a victory. However, I understand that the injury list continues to grow. Not good.

BigMeatballDave
10-22-2005, 05:14 PM
I thought DTV was airing this on 706 during the actual game. I thought I had a problem with my service, but I talked to my brother, who lives near Dayton, Oh and he didn't get it either. What the hell happened? Was it only aired in local markets? If so DTV can Suk Mah Baols!

Calcountry
10-22-2005, 06:25 PM
I thought DTV was airing this on 706 during the actual game. I thought I had a problem with my service, but I talked to my brother, who lives near Dayton, Oh and he didn't get it either. What the hell happened? Was it only aired in local markets? If so DTV can Suk Mah Baols!Call them up and demand either a refund of 30 bucks, or free NFL superfan for the rest of they year, otherwise you will cancell Sunday Ticket next year. They will do it.

They did it for me, they need to pay for Tagliabues fug up, then maybe when it is contract time, they can work in a hurricane codicil.

chop
10-22-2005, 07:57 PM
It's being shown on NFL network at 8pm Sunday.

milkman
10-22-2005, 08:15 PM
I thought DTV was airing this on 706 during the actual game. I thought I had a problem with my service, but I talked to my brother, who lives near Dayton, Oh and he didn't get it either. What the hell happened? Was it only aired in local markets? If so DTV can Suk Mah Baols!

According to yeaterday's USA Today, the NFL didn't play it nationally in the spirit of Congress' 1930s ban on NFL and college ball competing with HS football on Fri nights.

They are supposed to air at it's regularly scheduled Sunday time on Sunday Ticket as well as the NFL Network re-air.

I will be surprised, however, if it is actually on tomorrow morning because of the NFL Network re-air.

BigMeatballDave
10-22-2005, 08:44 PM
According to yeaterday's USA Today, the NFL didn't play it nationally in the spirit of Congress' 1930s ban on NFL and college ball competing with HS football on Fri nights.

What a load of crap. It was supposed to be shown on a pay-per-view channel. Congress can eat shit and stay the **** away from my TV programming...
:cuss:

milkman
10-22-2005, 08:47 PM
What a load of crap. It was supposed to be shown on a pay-per-view channel. Congress can eat shit and stay the **** away from my TV programming...

Congress had this ban in place years ago, but it was lifted some time ago, which is the reason that college games are now sometimes played on Fri nights.

This isn't on congress.

The blame lies squarely on the NFL and Paul SuckmaBalls.

BigMeatballDave
10-22-2005, 08:49 PM
The blame lies squarely on the NFL and Paul SuckmaBalls.
ROFL

redfan
10-22-2005, 08:53 PM
...Congress can eat shit and stay the **** away from my TV programming...

:D
Don't sugarcoat it! Tell me how you really feel. ROFL
Congress messing about with sports. Like there aren't about a billion other more important things going on. :rolleyes:

/hooked on smileys tonight