PDA

View Full Version : Obligatory Kris Wilson thread....

Deberg_1990
10-22-2005, 02:30 AM
So someone tell me, why did we waste a draft pick on this kid??

kcxiv
10-22-2005, 02:56 AM
Hi MOM!

Mecca
10-22-2005, 03:27 AM
We see to be having a hard enough time involving Tony Gonzalez in the offense at this point. So bitching about the production of the 3rd TE right now doesn't make alot of sense.

FloridaChief
10-22-2005, 03:32 AM
We see to be having a hard enough time involving Tony Gonzalez in the offense at this point. So bitching about the production of the 3rd TE right now doesn't make alot of sense.

Gonzalez did pretty well tonight.

And how can one "bitch" about something that doesn't exist?

Mecca
10-22-2005, 03:41 AM
By the way, Keary Colbert, the guy everyone on this board seems to think we should have picked. Is having a very horrible season. Panthers fans are calling him the invisible man.

I really don't know what the deal with Wilson is. He seems to get on the field quite a bit, but rarely has the ball thrown his way.

Tribal Warfare
10-22-2005, 03:49 AM
Wait till next season concerning Wilson,because realisically this is his rookie year. If the man can get over the mental aspect of his injury. He'll be ready to play.

ExtremeChief
10-22-2005, 05:10 AM
He just needs to learn how to block so he can take TRich's place when he retires.

HemiEd
10-22-2005, 05:33 AM

Well did you kick the dog yet this morning?

CupidStunt
10-22-2005, 05:52 AM
Did you say this about Larry Johnson as well, 6 games into his 2nd year?

Rausch
10-22-2005, 05:58 AM

Nope.

I was convinced he was completely worthless 0.02 secods after he was drafted.

Deberg_1990
10-22-2005, 08:19 AM

For the record, NO i did not. I was always an LJ fan. That pick made sense because we needed a backup running back at the time and Carl did not know that Priest would be 100%. The Wilson pick made zero sense. We had Dunn as a backup, and there were many more needs this team needed than a backup TE/FB/project.

4th and Long
10-22-2005, 08:33 AM
I'm convinced of one thing. The thread starter is never happy unless he has something to piss and moan about. 99.9% of the threads he starts are classified as "doom and gloom" or "the sky is falling" material.

HolmeZz
10-22-2005, 08:35 AM

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

4th and Long
10-22-2005, 08:37 AM
http://www.fourgroups.com/images/glasswater.jpg
This glass is half empty.

Signed,
Deberg_1990

Deberg_1990
10-22-2005, 08:42 AM
I'm convinced of one thing. The thread starter is never happy unless he has something to piss and moan about. 99.9% of the threads he starts are classified as "doom and gloom" or "the sky is falling" material.

Nah..im not that bad am i??? Last nights win was impressive. Defense appears to be improving, even if they give up the occasional big play. In years past we would have made Frerrotte look like a future HOF. Whats most encouraging is, this team hasnt even come close to peaking yet and we are 4-2! Come Decemeber, barring injuries, this team should be humming....

the Talking Can
10-22-2005, 08:43 AM
It's time for Wilson to emerge from Scanlon's shadow.

4th and Long
10-22-2005, 08:47 AM
Nah..im not that bad am i??? Last nights win was impressive. Defense appears to be improving, even if they give up the occasional big play. In years past we would have made Frerrotte look like a future HOF. Whats most encouraging is, this team hasnt even come close to peaking yet and we are 4-2! Come Decemeber, barring injuries, this team should be humming....
Dude, please. Do you actually read what you type? You are that bad. :)

Lighten up and enjoy a victory. Not every player we draft is going to be a world beater. The guy is a 3rd string backup for cripes sake.

What's next? Are you going to start picking on the equipment manager too? :p

Sully
10-22-2005, 09:30 AM
Our equipment manager DOES need to step up his game. I wasn't gonna be the first to say it, but since you brought it up, I'll be the jerk.

Skyy God
10-22-2005, 10:17 AM
Our equipment manager DOES need to step up his game. I wasn't gonna be the first to say it, but since you brought it up, I'll be the jerk.

Come to think of it, I did see a ton of helmets falling off (Dante, LJ, Surtain every game). He's clearly not earning his paycheck.

Mr. Laz
10-22-2005, 11:16 AM
The thread starter is never happy unless he has something to piss and moan about. 99.9% of the threads he starts are classified as "doom and gloom" or "the sky is falling" material.
you pretty much say this about everyone

how about this:

4th and long is never happy unless he has another fan to piss and moan about. 99.9% of the threads he starts are classified as "fan bashing" or "Rufus Dawes" material.

Mr. Laz
10-22-2005, 11:20 AM
Dude, please. Do you actually read what you type? You are that bad. :)

Lighten up and enjoy a victory. Not every player we draft is going to be a world beater. The guy is a 3rd string backup for cripes sake.

What's next? Are you going to start picking on the equipment manager too? :p
4th and long is never happy unless he has another fan to piss and moan about. 99.9% of the threads he starts are classified as "fan bashing" or "Rufus Dawes" material.

Mr. Laz
10-22-2005, 11:20 AM
http://www.fourgro s.com/images/glasswater.jpg
This glass is half empty.

Signed,
Deberg_1990

HolmeZz
10-22-2005, 11:38 AM
I thought we've already been over this:

HE'S A DECOY. OUR SECRET WEAPON.

Duh.

htismaqe
10-22-2005, 11:45 AM
Laz once again undermines his own credibility, which would be substantial if he didn't jump at every chance to defend some idiot that's anti-front office...

BigMeatballDave
10-22-2005, 12:08 PM
So someone tell me, why did we waste a draft pick on this kid??I thought you were the Planet prophet, why don't you tell us why he was a wasted pick? I mean, it's obvious he's a bust. He's played in 6 regular season games...
:rolleyes: