PDA

View Full Version : How did Warfield look?

chiefsfaninNC
10-22-2005, 08:34 AM
Huge Kudos to slag02. Hell of an effort from a chiefs fan toward chiefs fans. However, I couldn't stand to watch the game like that. It was too broken and I am too nervous. How did Warfield look? Who was in coverage on Chambers for the 77 yard TD? Any reason DV could point to in order to start McLeon next week?

morphius
10-22-2005, 09:26 AM
Warfield had some good coverage on some plays, but had some horrible coverage on others. He would have given up a seonc TD if there wasn't good pressure on the QB because he was beat badly and his guy was WIDE open in the endzone. Yes it was him and I believe Wesley on coverage on that deep TD, both missed the easy tackles.

SLAG
10-22-2005, 09:29 AM
Huge Kudos to slag02. Hell of an effort from a chiefs fan toward chiefs fans. However, I couldn't stand to watch the game like that. It was too broken and I am too nervous. How did Warfield look? Who was in coverage on Chambers for the 77 yard TD? Any reason DV could point to in order to start McLeon next week?

Thanks man. Warfield looked OKAY... I can see why DV didnt activate him last week. and yes he was the one that got burned on that 77yrd play