PDA

View Full Version : god!!!! the donko's are chokers, man to blow that lead..

Valiant
10-23-2005, 05:28 PM
Shit they suck, seriously worthless douchbags...

The main reason why they lost is their fans are whitetrash, wife-beating dumb rednecks who live in the backwoods of denver..

Champ sucks... Plummer could not win the game for them...

Total pieces of shit... Shitty ass chokers...

Man so this is what it feels like to be a donk fan after a chiefs loss...

Extra Point
10-23-2005, 05:31 PM
Hey, lonely man, cause you can't afford the plan
Back to Shanarat City............

NaptownChief
10-23-2005, 05:35 PM
http://images.sportsline.com/u/photos/football/nfl/img8919555.jpg

My name is Manning hence you Donkey's have to be my bitch.

Bwana
10-23-2005, 05:36 PM
BA-HAHAHAHA Eat chit Donks! :moon: Nice choke job.

Chieftain58
10-23-2005, 05:37 PM
WOOT!

Reaper16
10-23-2005, 05:41 PM
Hey, lonely man, cause you can't afford the plan
Back to Shanarat City............

Wham-Bam-Thank-You-Manning!

PhishyMatt
10-23-2005, 05:44 PM
HAHA!!! Haven't seen a choke that bad since the Chiefs/Eagles game.

Garcia Bronco
10-23-2005, 05:44 PM
hmmm...everytime you point a finger there are three pointing back at you.

4th and Long
10-23-2005, 05:46 PM
:D

Garcia Bronco
10-23-2005, 05:48 PM

LOL....exactly...except you guys where at home.

Frazod
10-23-2005, 05:49 PM

As much as I hate Denver, this guy's right. We can enjoy Denver's loss (A LOT :D ), but after what the Eagles did to us (at home), we really don't have much room to criticize the Donx for a 1 point road loss.

Hammock Parties
10-23-2005, 05:50 PM

chief husker
10-23-2005, 05:51 PM

Careful of that next drive through the mouse trap or up 70. Instant Karma gonna get you.

RINGLEADER
10-23-2005, 05:51 PM
LOL....exactly...except you guys where at home.

Yep. But you get to wear the choker label this week...

stevieray
10-23-2005, 05:52 PM
As much as I hate Denver, this guy's right. We can enjoy Denver's loss (A LOT :D ), but after what the Eagles did to us (at home), we really don't have much room to criticize the Donx for a 1 point road loss.

criticizing? screw that!

I'm celebrating!

:)

Valiant

The **** we don't.. Those asshats of fans deserve all the shit we can give them... Hey if most of their fans and posters were not worthless there would not be all the threads...

A choke job is a choke job...

HemiEd

It was a great day, both the Bolts and Donx lost and both covered. :D

runnercyclist
10-23-2005, 05:54 PM

Who needs room?

I'm loving it!

chief husker
10-23-2005, 05:56 PM
criticizing? screw that!

I'm celebrating!

:)

My Brother.

Frazod
10-23-2005, 06:00 PM
I'm celebrating too. I'm just not being a hypocrit.

KCFANinNC
10-23-2005, 06:03 PM
I'm celebrating too. I'm just not being a hypocrit.

Ditto, but I sure do love a Donx loss.

Logical
10-23-2005, 06:05 PM
I cannot honestly lay this on the Donks as chokers. I give the credit to the Giants for taking control and playing really clutch football. Tough loss if you are a Donk fan.

NaptownChief
10-23-2005, 06:07 PM
:D

That is excellent....Watching them piss their pants is always fun but to see how pompous and full of themselves they become and then see this happen is too good....They had a caption/bash Eli thread going during the game completely under the assumption they had already won. My guess is that thread gets removed or else it will provide for far too much entertainment this week.

Hammock Parties
10-23-2005, 06:08 PM
I cannot honestly lay this on the Donks as chokers. I give the credit to the Giants for taking control and playing really clutch football. Tough loss if you are a Donk fan.

You kidding me? They were running the ball all game. 190 yards. They got stopped at the end when they had TWO chances to ice the game.

http://www.horses-and-horse-information.com/images/fall2002_choke.jpg

wazu
10-23-2005, 06:12 PM

All Denver losses that happen inside 2 minutes are considered to be "chokes". It's a rule.

(Granted, it isn't even close to the choke job the Chargers pulled today.)

Hammock Parties
10-23-2005, 06:13 PM
Plummer was THIS CLOSE to tossing two or three picks as well.

Bosko
10-23-2005, 06:15 PM
That is excellent....Watching them piss their pants is always fun but to see how pompous and full of themselves they become and then see this happen is too good....They had a caption/bash Eli thread going during the game completely under the assumption they had already won. My guess is that thread gets removed or else it will provide for far too much entertainment this week.

I saw that thread yesterday. I didn't assume the Broncos would win since the Giants were favored to win.

Valiant
Yeah, having almost twice the yards on offense an extra ten minutes more of t.o.p. and blowing a 13pt lead in the last six minutes after frustrating the Giants O the whole game is not a choke job...

I bet the Orange drain is being flooded right now or crashed after this game...

JimNasium
I wonder if this is the begining of the Donko mid-season swoon. One can only hope.

Hammock Parties
10-23-2005, 06:16 PM
I bet the Orange drain is being flooded right now or crashed after this game...

It's down for the count.

Funny thing is, Taco was bragging about the improved speed and board upgrades earlier today.

Fairplay
10-23-2005, 06:21 PM
Great weekend for sports.

Chiefs win and the donks lose.

Im laughin my arse off at the donks loseing!

NaptownChief
10-23-2005, 06:24 PM
I saw that thread yesterday. I didn't assume the Broncos would win since the Giants were favored to win.

I would imagine you would be a party of one on that board if you didn't expect to win.

I did my best to help out, in this weeks Mocks Locks my only picks were the Donks and the Bolts trying to jinx the divisions...kinda worked though I still pulled off the donks since it was a point and a half spread....talk about icing on the cake :D

NaptownChief
10-23-2005, 06:26 PM
It's down for the count.

Funny thing is, Taco was bragging about the improved speed and board upgrades earlier today.

They are probably just taking it down to remove all the really good material that can be used against them after this game.

BigMeatballDave
10-23-2005, 07:01 PM
Watching the donkeys choke that away is almost as sweet as a Chiefs' win...

chief4life
10-23-2005, 07:05 PM
It's down for the count.

thats classic ROFL I went there also and it is not up

chefsos
10-23-2005, 07:07 PM
It's down for the count.

I guess that means everyone else is, in effect, banned too.

BigMeatballDave
10-23-2005, 07:10 PM
I cannot honestly lay this on the Donks as chokers. I give the credit to the Giants for taking control and playing really clutch football. Tough loss if you are a Donk fan.No, they choked. They blew their lead. They missed a needed FG and could not control the clock at the end. That is choking. It just wasn't as bad as our choke vs. the Eagles...

BigMeatballDave
10-23-2005, 07:11 PM
(Granted, it isn't even close to the choke job the Chargers pulled today.)
ROFL Marty keeps finding new ways to choke...

Hammock Parties
10-23-2005, 07:12 PM
No, they choked. They blew their lead. They missed a needed FG and could not control the clock at the end. That is choking. It just wasn't as bad as our choke vs. the Eagles...

They blamed that on the wind. First the heat in Miami, now the wind in New York.

Valiant
10-23-2005, 07:54 PM
They blamed that on the wind. First the heat in Miami, now the wind in New York.

What??? No other teams have to play with/agianst elements.... They were cheating us...