PDA

View Full Version : Post-loss fallout from...THE ORANGE MANE!

Hammock Parties
10-23-2005, 10:18 PM
Been waiting FIVE WEEKS for this doozy. ROFL

God Shanny is a ****ing IDIOT quit bringing the back out he's playing to the Broncos WEAKNESS! Jesus I swear

Do the refs ever Ref?????
Holding, holding holding.....BS

Well here's the season slide Broncos just F*CKED this game up. ELAM MAKE YOUR F*CKING FIELD GOALS YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT.

Wouldn't it be something if JAKE threw a hail mary to win!

I hope shanny goes off on these refs after the game

The "GOAT" goes to the refs!

This "almost getting to the quarterback" defense was starting to concern me

We'll...we got cheated in this game...and I'm not affraid to say it...we may have lost today...but we didn't get beat.

dssdsfdsljfhsdljkvnfdvlkjfnfkj;dsfkjshfsfkjvsdflkf jne;jfhdfvkhalvhfv;lkdshjf;lksdjf;sdlakfjdslkkfjds ;lkfjdsdvfdnv,kseenlkfdjdfjkvhflkvsdl;dfje;oifhflk lvjfsf;lvk!!!!!

f*ck this team

teedubya
10-23-2005, 10:22 PM
come on, GC, you know they thought they were gonna go 15-1. heh. Cut em some slack!

luv
10-23-2005, 10:22 PM
Damn! Those who aren't pissed off at the team are busy blaming the refs.

PatsWin2002
10-23-2005, 10:23 PM
Damn! Those who aren't pissed off at the team are busy blaming the refs.

Coyer got a few votes too.

FloridaChief
10-23-2005, 10:26 PM
We'll...we got cheated in this game...and I'm not affraid to say it...we may have lost today...but we didn't get beat.

Incredible. And this is really the prevailing opinion of every Bronco fan I've met since '97. Sure they've lost some games, but they haven't been *beaten* in 8 years....

:rolleyes:

Hammock Parties
10-23-2005, 10:27 PM
1st half analysis...

The
Officials
Are
A
Bunch
Of
Bawbags.

Should have been holding called, refs blowing this game big time.

After further review WE ARE MORONS

Hammock Parties
10-23-2005, 10:28 PM
Incredible. And this is really the prevailing opinion of every Bronco fan I've met since '97. Sure they've lost some games, but they haven't been *beaten* in 8 years....

Oh, I don't know about that. I think you'll find a few that will agree with you in regards to a certain game at Arrowhead Stadium. :D

tk13
10-23-2005, 10:29 PM
Sassy is like ArrowheadLouder on speed. Plummer could run down the field and start gunning down people Last Boy Scout style and she'd say "it's okay, he was just a little frustrated."

KcMizzou
10-23-2005, 10:29 PM
Oh, I don't know about that. I think you'll find a few that will agree with you in regards to a certain game at Arrowhead Stadium. :DDon't you mean Camarohead? Go date your sister you mullet-clad redneck!

/Donkey fan

Hammock Parties
10-23-2005, 10:30 PM
Ahhhh....

When you blow 13 point lead under 9 minutes to go, it's a breakdown. Using the refs is an excuse to me. You don't blow a 13 point lead late in the game and blame someone else. You blame yourself for not executing and getting it done.

There were some bad calls and some no-calls but that's no reason for not putting this game away when we had a chance.

FloridaChief
10-23-2005, 10:30 PM
Oh, I don't know about that. I think you'll find a few that will agree with you in regards to a certain game at Arrowhead Stadium. :D

Why do you only have 890 posts?

luv
10-23-2005, 10:31 PM
Ahhhh....
:clap: Wow. I'm impressed.

David.
watermock ROFL what a vadge.

luv
ROFL

A lot of greenage, too.

Hammock Parties
10-23-2005, 10:32 PM

Why not? You got some kind of problem with my post count?

DomCasual
10-23-2005, 10:33 PM
As if we needed any more, this thread is further proof that you are completely pathetic.

Your total posts on this board: 890
Your total posts on the Orange Mane: 8,182

I always thought it peculiar that you posted so much over there. When I realized that there aren't many that really like you here, it all made sense to me.

David.
10-23-2005, 10:34 PM
As if we needed any more, this thread is further proof that you are completely pathetic.

I always thought it peculiar that you posted so much over there. When I realized that there aren't many that really like you here, it all made sense to me.

you lose

Hammock Parties
10-23-2005, 10:35 PM

Who wants to rip this guy a new asshole? I am going to get some popcorn, I'd rather let someone else do the honors.

KcMizzou
you loseROFL

luv

Don't judge a poster by his post count. It got reset before he hit 40,000.

FloridaChief
Why not? You got some kind of problem with my post count?

Who... me? Certainly not, n00b....

keg in kc
10-23-2005, 10:36 PM
Who wants to rip this guy a new asshole? I am going to get some popcorn, I'd rather let someone else do the honors.We should be nice. Probably needs a hug right about now.

luv
10-23-2005, 10:36 PM
Who wants to rip this guy a new asshole? I am going to get some popcorn, I'd rather let someone else do the honors.
Hey, no one calls you a pathetic loser except for us. You are our pathetic loser!

PatsWin2002
10-23-2005, 10:38 PM
Hey, no one calls you a pathetic loser except for us. You are our pathetic loser!

Like that quote from Animal House:

"Hey! They can't do that to our pledges....only WE can do that to our pledges!"

ROFL

beer bacon
10-23-2005, 10:39 PM

Maybe when you have more then 1,000 posts you can talk shit. N00b!

Mecca
10-23-2005, 10:42 PM
We should be nice. Probably needs a hug right about now.

Let's hug it out bitch.

chefsos
10-23-2005, 10:43 PM
Shit, he'll crack 1K before the sun comes up.

Hammock Parties
10-23-2005, 10:46 PM
OH NO HE DID'N!

The refs didn't take away anything. They did their jobs out there. If we would have seen some execution of our own, we wouldn't have to worry about the refs...

This place sounds like a bunch of Chiefs fans whining about the refs like that when we had every opportunity to seal the deal and couldn't get it done.

Hammock Parties
10-23-2005, 10:47 PM
Tinfoil hats coming out:

On the refs: The League wanted New York to win this b/c the yankees are out of the playoffs and they saw an opportunity to sell manning jerseys. The league really wants a NY team to do well b/c then everyone gets more money. After watching that game, I have zero doubt in my mind that the refs called most of the game in favor of the Giants. **** New York fans, **** the Refs and and **** the league.

tk13
10-23-2005, 10:49 PM
It's funny he tries to paint Chiefs fans as the ones who whine about officials when the greatest whining travesty in the history of both of these boards was Bronco fans going nuts over Dante's return in '03.

luv
10-23-2005, 10:50 PM
OH NO HE DID'N!
Hey, he's gotta say stuff like that in order to fit in.

luv
10-23-2005, 10:51 PM
It's funny he tries to paint Chiefs fans as the ones who whine about officials when the greatest whining travesty in the history of both of these boards was Bronco fans going nuts over Dante's return in '03.
We only whine about our offense, defense, or coaching staff as far as I can tell. I don't think I've ever seen anyone on here whine that much about the refs.

Bowser
10-23-2005, 10:52 PM
OH NO HE DID'N!

Ahhhhhahahahahahaha!!!!

F*cking comedy gold!

Eleazar
10-23-2005, 10:52 PM
OH NO HE DID'N!

ROFL ROFL

Like there's any other board on the internet where more crying about the officiating happens.

greg63
10-23-2005, 10:54 PM
What??? No Taco John???

Mecca
10-23-2005, 10:54 PM
Extremeskins and the Mane have more threads about how they get screwed by officials than any other boards on the net.

Hammock Parties
10-23-2005, 10:56 PM
What??? No Taco John???

He just blames the offense every week.

tk13
10-23-2005, 10:57 PM
We only whine about our offense, defense, or coaching staff as far as I can tell. I don't think I've ever seen anyone on here whine that much about the refs.
Eh it happens everywhere, I realize that, but usually here we drop it and move onto the next week... Bronco fans didn't shut up about that return the rest of the damn season, and even into the next season, even though they had ample opportunities to put the game away, including a failed goal line situation. It got real old.

greg63
10-23-2005, 11:00 PM

ROFL

Hammock Parties
10-23-2005, 11:03 PM
Those guys are getting paranoid about "The Slide."

5-1 once again has turned to 5-2...I'm seeing a pattern here that repeats every year.

Is this the beginning of the annual "Hot Start, Stagger into the Playoffs" run? God, I hope not.

you just can't help but feel that this is the start of the mid season slide into mediocrity.

A win at home before the bye and we can forget all about this game and all about "The Slide"

Ugly Duck
10-24-2005, 12:05 AM
Hey.... I'm no Donky fan, but I was amazed at the refs in that game. Amazed that they didn't throw flags at the Donks for ankle-diving and rolling at the defenders. Isn't that a penalty, when you are outside the tackles, to dive at people's ankles and then roll and whip your legs into people's shins? That was happening all dang game without a flag. The refs let them Donkeys get away with murder - I can't believe the Donkfans actually think the refs are unfair to them.....

the Talking Can
10-24-2005, 12:07 AM
let me guess..same refs from the Miami game?

Hammock Parties
10-24-2005, 12:09 AM
Hey.... I'm no Donky fan, but I was amazed at the refs in that game. Amazed that they didn't throw flags at the Donks for ankle-diving and rolling at the defenders. Isn't that a penalty, when you are outside the tackles, to dive at people's ankles and then roll and whip your legs into people's shins? That was happening all dang game without a flag. The refs let them Donkeys get away with murder - I can't believe the Donkfans actually think the refs are unfair to them.....

It is very hard to admit this...but I am going to rep you.

Mecca
10-24-2005, 12:15 AM
let me guess..same refs from the Miami game?

Yea and it was also really hot in New York, oh wait........

beer bacon
10-24-2005, 12:22 AM
Yea and it was also really hot in New York, oh wait........

It was the wind you fool. I read firsthand on the Mane that the wind caused Elam to miss that last FG, thus causing the Broncos to lose. Also, the refs got Shanny's daughter pregant or something.

Ugly Duck
10-24-2005, 12:23 AM
Oh look... he made the Donkey drop the ball!

http://images.nfl.com/u/ap/photos/ERU201102318_lower.jpg

beer bacon
10-24-2005, 12:24 AM

OMG!!! He was leading with his helmet! The stupid NY loving refs screwed the Broncos again!! :harumph:

DomCasual
10-24-2005, 12:46 AM
Not going to happen in this lifetime. Believe me when I say that I don't aspire to be anything but a "n00b" here.

Speaking of which, I love the strategy of calling someone a "n00b" whenever you don't have something better to say.

If you have a problem with me, then have at it. I don't intend on engaging you in a discussion (although you never know). I am just pointing out a few facts about my Bronco-stalking friend here:

1) He has a 10 to 1 posting ratio - the Orange Mane vs. here. Say what you want about his post count being reset. I don't buy it. (What - was this a glitch that just happened with him? Why weren't others reset?)

2) It doesn't take long hanging around here to notice that several regulars here don't care too much for him.

These things simply illustrate the fact that he is, as I have already pointed out, pathetic. Take issue with that all you want. It is not a personal affront on you. Heck, I admire you for defending him.

Boardin Bronco
10-24-2005, 12:49 AM

The greatest whining travesty in the history of both of these boards will always be the 1997 AFC Divisional Playoff Game. Manusky's hold, Gonzalez getting pushed out of bounds, Grbac's headset not working..........No Bronco fans care about a 2003 regular season game these days, but 14-10 still makes Chief fans puke.

beer bacon
10-24-2005, 12:50 AM
Not going to happen in this lifetime. Believe me when I say that I don't aspire to be anything but a "n00b" here.

Speaking of which, I love the strategy of calling someone a "n00b" whenever you don't have something better to say.

If you have a problem with me, then have at it. I don't intend on engaging you in a discussion (although you never know). I am just pointing out a few facts about my Bronco-stalking friend here:

1) He has a 10 to 1 posting ratio - the Orange Mane vs. here. Say what you want about his post count being reset. I don't buy it. (What - was this a glitch that just happened with him? Why weren't others reset?)

2) It doesn't take long hanging around here to notice that several regulars here don't care too much for him.

These things simply illustrate the fact that he is, as I have already pointed out, pathetic. Take issue with that all you want. It is not a personal affront on you. Heck, I admire you for defending him.

I was talking to gochiefs you damn n00b.

Hammock Parties
10-24-2005, 12:51 AM

My god you are an incredible idiot. ROFL

Hammock Parties
10-24-2005, 12:51 AM
The greatest whining travesty in the history of both of these boards will always be the 1997 AFC Divisional Playoff Game. Manusky's hold, Gonzalez getting pushed out of bounds, Grbac's headset not working..........No Bronco fans care about a 2003 regular season game these days, but 14-10 still makes Chief fans puke.

This board wasn't even around in 1997. You have nothing to back up your claim.

luv
10-24-2005, 12:53 AM

Ahem. I repeat. You should not judge someone by their post count. His count got reset before he hit 40,000 posts as a joke. How many times to you have to be told something before it sinks in?

tk13
10-24-2005, 12:55 AM
(What - was this a glitch that just happened with him? Why weren't others reset?)

Because at this board we have what is called a "sense of humor".

Hammock Parties
10-24-2005, 12:56 AM
Actually it was 20K but whatever. I should apologize to Mr. Casual. I called him an idiot when he was merely ignorant.

tk13
10-24-2005, 12:57 AM
:spock: This board has been around since 2000... how do you remember this board whining in 1997?

luv
10-24-2005, 12:58 AM
Actually it was 20K but whatever. I should apologize to Mr. Casual. I called him an idiot when he was merely ignorant.
Was it 20K? My bad. As much as you post, I figured it was higher.

luv
10-24-2005, 12:59 AM
:spock: This board has been around since 2000... how do you remember this board whining in 1997?
He's just trying to look cool in front of his friends. You don't remember doing that when you were in junior high?

Boardin Bronco
10-24-2005, 01:02 AM

Chief fans still whine about that game 8 years after the fact. They have never given Denver their proper respect for their achievements in 1997. When conspiracy theories are discussed on the Planet, it doesn't include JFK.

Hammock Parties
10-24-2005, 01:03 AM
Chief fans still whine about that game 8 years after the fact. They have never given Denver their proper respect for their achievements in 1997. When conspiracy theories are discussed on the Planet, it doesn't include JFK.

You're greatly mistaken. What most people whine about in regards to that game is Elvis Grbac choking like a bitch, and Marty's piss-poor clock management.

luv
10-24-2005, 01:03 AM
I've been on this board since December 2004, and this is the first I've heard about it.

kregger
10-24-2005, 01:12 AM
NIce thread GC, especially like the pics. any more? Donks will never get any cred because they cheat and whine. BE HAPPY you're 5-2 A@@holes!!
Oh, you've looked ahead at the rest of your schedule and you don't get all your games at home?

DomCasual
10-24-2005, 01:15 AM
Because at this board we have what is called a "sense of humor".
Oh.

I get it.

He had his post count reset!

Damn.

That IS funny!

beer bacon
10-24-2005, 01:17 AM
Oh.

I get it.

Damn.

That IS funny!

Context my friend. Context.

luv
10-24-2005, 01:23 AM
Oh.

I get it.

Damn.

That IS funny!
You know what's funny? You coming over here and presuming things about people. You have never posted here before, and you can come in and judge people? You don't know me personally, but you assumed I was lying to you the first time I said his post count had been reset. It's not even the post count that matters. It's quality, not quantity. I have yet to see a quality post come from you. So GC quoted a few people. It's their words, not his.

DomCasual
10-24-2005, 01:27 AM
Context my friend. Context.
So, it was purely good-natured fun?

And tell me this. You seem like a smart guy (not being pretentious here, really!). Why don't you have 8,000+ posts on opposing teams' messageboards? And it's not a rhetorical question. What would your honest answer to that question be.

beer bacon
10-24-2005, 01:28 AM
You know what's funny? You coming over here and presuming things about people. You have never posted here before, and you can come in and judge people? You don't know me personally, but you assumed I was lying to you the first time I said his post count had been reset. It's not even the post count that matters. It's quality, not quantity. I have yet to see a quality post come from you. So GC quoted a few people. It's their words, not his.

To be fair, GC's words were something along the lines of, "Eat the corn of out of my shit you losers!"

Hammock Parties
10-24-2005, 01:29 AM
So, it was purely good-natured fun?

And tell me this. You seem like a smart guy (not being pretentious here, really!). Why don't you have 8,000+ posts on opposing teams' messageboards? And it's not a rhetorical question. What would your honest answer to that question be.

I think the best answer would be...he's not Taco John.

luv
10-24-2005, 01:32 AM
To be fair, GC's words were something along the lines of, "Eat the corn of out of my shit you losers!"
EWWWW!!! GC, I'm being nice and actually trying to defend you here. I can't do that if you don't give me anything good to work with.

luv
10-24-2005, 01:36 AM
Dom--
Don't mind me. In a temporary loss of sanity, I was trying to work off demerits that were given to me earlier. I apologize if I sounded like some, "yeah, what he said" type. I'm actually quite friendly. I really wasn't lying to you about his post count though. If I'm anything, it's certainly NOT a liar.

Mecca
10-24-2005, 01:38 AM
It's pretty ironic that a Bronco fan posting on the Chiefs board, is giving the Chiefs fan shit about posting on the Broncos board.

Pot-Kettle

DomCasual
10-24-2005, 01:43 AM
No, I am not presuming anything about anyone over here. All of my comments have been directed at one individual - he of 8,000+ OrangeMane posts fame. Even he I have always tolerated in a way similar to how one might tolerate a moderate case of athlete's foot.

His revelry tonight at the OrangeMane being down just rubbed me the wrong way. I mean, the guy seems to think he has eternal squatters rights there - you'd think he would show a little restraint with his glee at the site crashing.

Hey, I suppose that as long as he can tell his mom that the time he spends on the OrangeMane is actually a job, maybe she'll be cool with letting him stay in her basement another five years or so. So, the OrangeMane is being charitable by not banning him from the site.

DomCasual
10-24-2005, 01:47 AM
Dom--
Don't mind me. In a temporary loss of sanity, I was trying to work off demerits that were given to me earlier. I apologize if I sounded like some, "yeah, what he said" type. I'm actually quite friendly. I really wasn't lying to you about his post count though. If I'm anything, it's certainly NOT a liar.
Hey, no worries. And I apologize if it seemed as if I was calling you a liar. My disdain is for one guy. It's your guy's right to defend him, if you can't find a more worthy cause to which to devote your energy.

Rausch
10-24-2005, 01:48 AM
Hey, no worries. And I apologize if it seemed as if I was calling you a liar. My disdain is for one guy. It's your guy's right to defend him, if you can't find a more worthy cause to which to devote your energy.

I wave my right...

luv
10-24-2005, 01:51 AM
I wave my right...
As do I, now. Only I waive my right though. :p

I really don't know what I'm thinking sometimes. :banghead:

DomCasual
10-24-2005, 01:56 AM
It's pretty ironic that a Bronco fan posting on the Chiefs board, is giving the Chiefs fan shit about posting on the Broncos board.

Pot-Kettle
Big difference:

GoChiefs post count on the OrangeMane - 8,000+
DomCasuals post count on Chief's Planet - 23

GoChiefs' post count indicates a strange, unhealthy obsession
DomCasual's post count indicates a slow Sunday night when DomCasual was feeling irritated as hell over today's game.

luv
10-24-2005, 02:01 AM
Big difference:

DomCasual's post count indicates a slow Sunday night when DomCasual was feeling irritated as hell over today's game.
You mean it's slower there than it is here? Not THAT'S pretty slow.

Mecca
10-24-2005, 02:07 AM
Big difference:

I think it's kinda funny personally, I think Bob just enjoys riling all the Broncos fans up and laughing at them.

You don't bother me posting here, you're not like say "24champbailey" that guy is about as bright as a 15 wat lightbulb. I got no issue with you, I was just poking a little fun.

luv
10-24-2005, 02:11 AM
I think it's kinda funny personally, I think Bob just enjoys riling all the Broncos fans up and laughing at them.

You don't bother me posting here, you're not like say "24champbailey" that guy is about as bright as a 15 wat lightbulb. I got no issue with you, I was just poking a little fun.
Yeah, right. We all know what a troublemaker you are. :p

DomCasual
10-24-2005, 02:24 AM

Let's put it into perspective, then. What you feel about 24champbailey is what many of us feel about gochiefs - only about 30 times more. If he was funny or entertaining, it might be okay. But he's not. He's just lame.

I can see there are some seriously witty and intelligent posters on here. Why can't one of them be the one stalking our board? Why did we have to end up with someone from the special needs class - the kid that rides home on the short bus?

luv
10-24-2005, 02:26 AM
Let's put it into perspective, then. What you feel about 24champbailey is what many of us feel about gochiefs - only about 30 times more. If he was funny or entertaining, it might be okay. But he's not. He's just lame.

I can see there are some seriously witty and intelligent posters on here. Why can't one of them be the one stalking our board? Why did we have to end up with someone from the special needs class - the kid that rides home on the short bus?
Actually, I believe there are several people here who frequent the Mane. I have a user name, but have never even read any threads though. Long story.

Mecca
10-24-2005, 02:33 AM

I have a name on that site because for awhile it was the only way to read the board. I like to read the board and see what's going on in Denver land. But I never post just because it's well a Broncos board and I'm not a Broncos fan so I don't have much to add.

Not to mention if I said anything that wasn't agreed with, I'd get a bunch of foolish mullet and camaro jokes which were old 10 years ago.

CupidStunt
10-24-2005, 05:37 AM
A ****ing lame Donkey fan crying wolf for HOLDING calls?

That is the most pathetic thing i've seen all weekend.

CupidStunt
10-24-2005, 05:44 AM
I think the best answer would be...he's not Taco John.

ROFL Owned like Mike Shanahan in the 4th quarter.

Skip Towne
10-24-2005, 06:26 AM
It's all about Gochiefs.

Ultra Peanut
10-24-2005, 06:59 AM

I always thought it peculiar that you posted so much over there. When I realized that there aren't many that really like you here, it all made sense to me.Ha HA! Mentally handicapped.

Ultra Peanut
10-24-2005, 07:08 AM
Big difference:

DomCasuals post count on Chief's Planet - 23Taco John's post count on ChiefsPlanet: 26,558

And some advice for the future (sadly, this doesn't pertain to your weakest point, the mis-use of apostrophes):

cookster50
10-24-2005, 07:26 AM
Why did we have to end up with someone from the special needs class - the kid that rides home on the short bus?

Because it isn't worth the time of one of chiefsplanet's grown ups. Not many people like to wallow around in crap......

patteeu
10-24-2005, 07:58 AM

OMG, I'm embarrassed for you. What's your username on OrangeMane so I can be embarrassed for you there too?

*edit* Well, I see that later in the thread you've recognized your mistake and you don't seem that bad afterall. I think Bob's Your Information Minister is one of the best posters at OrangeMane, but I can understand why you might not agree.

Lzen
10-24-2005, 08:03 AM
I'm glad the Giants beat the Donks. That along with the Chargers loss and the Chiefs win made my weekend. But the Giants were lucky. They gave up about 200 yards rushing. Rarely does a team win giving up that much on the ground.

Skip Towne
10-24-2005, 08:14 AM
I'm glad the Giants beat the Donks. That along with the Chargers loss and the Chiefs win made my weekend. But the Giants were lucky. They gave up about 200 yards rushing. Rarely does a team win giving up that much on the ground.
The rules don't apply to Eli.

acasas4
10-24-2005, 08:27 AM
Anytime the donkeys lose I'm happy. And their fans crying is just music to my ears. Come on donk fans, post some more whiney shit and brighten my day. :crybaby:

GoTrav
10-24-2005, 08:50 AM
Anytime the donkeys lose I'm happy. And their fans crying is just music to my ears. Come on donk fans, post some more whiney shit and brighten my day. :crybaby:

I'd like to congratulate the Donks on the choke job demonstrated in the 4th quarter. Looks like the whole Manning family owns you.

/poke

Garcia Bronco
10-24-2005, 09:15 AM

I don't know about all the game between now and 97...but we didn't get beat yesterday and that's the truth. So get bent.

Skip Towne
10-24-2005, 09:18 AM
I don't know about all the game between now and 97...but we didn't get beat yesterday and that's the truth. So get bent.
OK. I must have read the scoreboard wrong.

Garcia Bronco
10-24-2005, 09:18 AM

that was actually a reception...he came down with the ball. Get it right.

Garcia Bronco
10-24-2005, 09:22 AM
OK. I must have read the scoreboard wrong.

Oh we lost...but we didn't get beat, and stand by that.

Skip Towne
10-24-2005, 09:24 AM
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

HolmeZz
10-24-2005, 09:28 AM
It sure looked like you got beat. I'd go as far as to say embarassed.

Iowanian
10-24-2005, 09:28 AM
Garcia...
You're usually pretty level headed for a misguided Donkey fan, so this suprises me a bit.

I didn't have the donk game feed until about the last 3 minutes, but what I saw....the NYEli's drove the ball down the Donk D's throat and scored the game winning TD in pretty nice fashion.

the popular phrase on the mange is always "Scoreboard", unless the donks lose.

Garcia Bronco
10-24-2005, 09:32 AM
It sure looked like you got beat. I'd go as far as to say embarassed.

Embarassed...I'm just not going to listen to that kind of talk from Chief fans that was embrassed at home...again....just two weeks ago.

Garcia Bronco
10-24-2005, 09:36 AM
Garcia...
You're usually pretty level headed for a misguided Donkey fan, so this suprises me a bit.

Then you should trust that we were robbed. I'll call a spade a spade...when we get beat...I admit it...I'll be the first one....but when any team gets hosed...I'll call that too. Yesterday...we got hosed....unfortunately....we as football fans have to deal with getting hosed by crappy on field spotters. So like I said...we lost..fine....but we didn't get beat.

htismaqe
10-24-2005, 09:37 AM

All your "vaunted" defense had to do was stop them once. ONCE.

Crybaby.

Garcia Bronco
10-24-2005, 09:42 AM
All your "vaunted" defense had to do was stop them once. ONCE.

Crybaby.

I'm not going to entertain your apparent attempt to piss me off...so skip the name calling.

But to the point...that's just it...we did stop them.

Donger
10-24-2005, 09:45 AM
So, this is the football equivalent of the Vietnam, "We won the battles, but lost the war" logic?

kepp
10-24-2005, 09:48 AM
Whether by the Giants or yourselves...you got beat.

that was actually a reception...he came down with the ball. Get it right.
It looks to me like he came down with 58's helmet.

Iowanian
10-24-2005, 09:48 AM
I didn't see any of the game except the last Donk Punt and Giant's drive.........all the donk D had to do was Stop the Eli's outside the endzone and had about 85 yards to do it.

It sounds alot like the time Denver lost in KC, when Hall returned a TD kick, and all the Donks had to do was score, with 8 minutes, and 2 drives.

Which part of the game was altered by officiating? The fact is, that up to the last drive, Denver had a 6 point lead.

Garcia Bronco
10-24-2005, 09:53 AM
I didn't see any of the game except the last Donk Punt and Giant's drive.........all the donk D had to do was Stop the Eli's outside the endzone and had about 85 yards to do it.

It sounds alot like the time Denver lost in KC, when Hall returned a TD kick, and all the Donks had to do was score, with 8 minutes, and 2 drives.

Which part of the game was altered by officiating? The fact is, that up to the last drive, Denver had a 6 point lead.
The 6 that tripplett gave them the drive prior...blatant holding on the Giants o-line and it wasn't called....I'm talking arm around the neck from behind...looked like he had Warren in the sleeper...it's retarded that they wouldn't call that...but like I said ...Giants won...but they didn't beat us.

Donger
10-24-2005, 09:54 AM
but like I said ...Giants won...but they did beat us.

Yep.

Garcia Bronco
10-24-2005, 09:54 AM
Whether by the Giants or yourselves...you got beat.

It looks to me like he came down with 58's helmet.

Yes...it was an amazing catch....once on the ground Jeb kept it from hitting the ground. Good on him.

Brock
10-24-2005, 09:58 AM
The 6 that tripplett gave them the drive prior...blatant holding on the Giants o-line and it wasn't called....I'm talking arm around the neck from behind...looked like he had Warren in the sleeper...it's retarded that they wouldn't call that...but like I said ...Giants won...but they didn't beat us.

Like Bronco fans always say, "Holding happens on every play by every team, quit bitching about it".

htismaqe
10-24-2005, 10:04 AM

ROFL

Last time I checked, DESPITE the terrible call you were still up 6 and all the defense needed to do was STOP THEM.

I'm not trying to piss you off. I'm telling it like it is - you're a crybaby.

|Zach|
10-24-2005, 10:07 AM
I'm not going to entertain your apparent attempt to piss me off...so skip the name calling.

But to the point...that's just it...we did stop them.
We didn't need to attempt anything. You told someone to "get bent" on your first post in this thread.

Look at the bright side though. At least you didn't have to take the time to move everyone's threads who disagree with you on OM.

mlyonsd
10-24-2005, 10:12 AM

If it's any sort of consolation I agree somewhat. If you had played the Giants at home with your refs I'm sure Denver would have won.

bringbackmarty
10-24-2005, 10:13 AM

Dear necropheliac donkfellater*,

It has come to the attention of several of our members, that you are in violation of section VIIII article X of the Chiefsplanet Charter which clearly states:

Any freak donkeypleasurer who decides to join our community must be in possession of three things on his or her person, at all times.
1. A brain with at least 1% total functionality.
2. A set, a rack, or a sack visible to his or her own naked eye.(exceptions made for the blind those w\birth defects, cancer etc.)
3. Some sembelance of a set of humor.

You must now cease any and all posting activities by 12:00 p.m. today, and surrender your username to be added to the banned username list. We encourage you to cooperate immediately to avoid any legal action.

Sincerely,

Phobia**

*I don't know if one who performs fellatio is a fellatiest, or a fellater.
**Phobia didn't really write this, but I know him pretty well, and it sounds like him.

SPchief
10-24-2005, 10:16 AM
"We did not lose this game. All is well in bronco land"

gblowfish
10-24-2005, 10:17 AM
That's called "Blocking 101" in Denver.

Thig Lyfe
10-24-2005, 10:17 AM

You lose again.

Eleazar
10-24-2005, 10:23 AM
Any of these plays would have been a good time for the defense to do something other than lay down:

E.Manning pass incomplete to T.Barber.
E.Manning pass to P.Burress to NYG 23 for 6 yards
E.Manning pass to P.Burress to NYG 29 for 6 yards
E.Manning pass to A.Toomer to NYG 36 for 7 yards.
T.Barber up the middle to NYG 42 for 6 yards.
E.Manning pass to T.Barber to DEN 49 for 9 yards.
E.Manning pass to A.Toomer to DEN 44 for 5 yards.
E.Manning pass to A.Toomer to DEN 35 for 9 yards.
T.Barber up the middle to DEN 32 for 3 yards.
E.Manning pass incomplete to P.Burress.
E.Manning pass incomplete to T.Carter.
E.Manning pass to J.Shockey pushed out of bounds at DEN 8 for 24 yards.
E.Manning pass incomplete to A.Toomer.
E.Manning pass to T.Barber to DEN 2 for 6 yards.
E.Manning pass to A.Toomer for 2 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

htismaqe
10-24-2005, 10:26 AM
Dear necropheliac donkfellater*,

It has come to the attention of several of our members, that you are in violation of section VIIII article X of the Chiefsplanet Charter which clearly states:

Any freak donkeypleasurer who decides to join our community must be in possession of three things on his or her person, at all times.
1. A brain with at least 1% total functionality.
2. A set, a rack, or a sack visible to his or her own naked eye.(exceptions made for the blind those w\birth defects, cancer etc.)
3. Some sembelance of a set of humor.

You must now cease any and all posting activities by 12:00 p.m. today, and surrender your username to be added to the banned username list. We encourage you to cooperate immediately to avoid any legal action.

Sincerely,

Phobia**

*I don't know if one who performs fellatio is a fellatiest, or a fellater.
**Phobia didn't really write this, but I know him pretty well, and it sounds like him.

Actually, Donkey homerism is officially sanctioned and supported here at ChiefsPlanet.

htismaqe
10-24-2005, 10:28 AM
Any of these plays would have been a good time for the defense to do something other than lay down:

E.Manning pass incomplete to T.Barber.
E.Manning pass to P.Burress to NYG 23 for 6 yards
E.Manning pass to P.Burress to NYG 29 for 6 yards
E.Manning pass to A.Toomer to NYG 36 for 7 yards.
T.Barber up the middle to NYG 42 for 6 yards.
E.Manning pass to T.Barber to DEN 49 for 9 yards.
E.Manning pass to A.Toomer to DEN 44 for 5 yards.
E.Manning pass to A.Toomer to DEN 35 for 9 yards.
T.Barber up the middle to DEN 32 for 3 yards.
E.Manning pass incomplete to P.Burress.
E.Manning pass incomplete to T.Carter.
E.Manning pass to J.Shockey pushed out of bounds at DEN 8 for 24 yards.
E.Manning pass incomplete to A.Toomer.
E.Manning pass to T.Barber to DEN 2 for 6 yards.
E.Manning pass to A.Toomer for 2 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

The clincher was the pass play to Shockey. Gold not only let him get free on the out, but let him glide right out of bounds to stop the clock.

Calcountry
10-24-2005, 10:31 AM

I always thought it peculiar that you posted so much over there. When I realized that there aren't many that really like you here, it all made sense to me.N00b. ROFL

Calcountry
10-24-2005, 10:35 AM
Ahem. I repeat. You should not judge someone by their post count. His count got reset before he hit 40,000 posts as a joke. How many times to you have to be told something before it sinks in?This is a scam by Gochiefs to get Phobia to have mercy on him and give him his post count back.

WilliamTheIrish
10-24-2005, 10:35 AM

As there are people here (unlike the Mane) that actually have functioning brain cells, I'm certain it's been pointed out that this board did not exist in 97.

And if you read this board you'd know that the biggest travesty tyo ever come out of that game is that close to half the fan base wanted another QB under center. Yea, Manusky's hold or Gonzo call were b*tched about, but so was Popson not getting OOB. So was Marty's incredibly stupid fake punt. Marty using G Hil for one play (a 37 yard run,) Or Marty throwing only once to Joe Horn (a 50 yard gain)

But being the low watt light bulb you are, I'm sure that never occured to you.

Dumbf*ck.

Calcountry
10-24-2005, 10:37 AM
You're greatly mistaken. What most people whine about in regards to that game is Elvis Grbac choking like a bitch, and Marty's piss-poor clock management.We saw Marty fug another one up yesterday, what else is new.

His anger will probably show up to diss his former team, but any other team he is just too nice too.

No killer instinct in Marty. :shake:

htismaqe
10-24-2005, 10:37 AM
As there are people here (unlike the Mane) that actually have functioning brain cells, I'm certain it's been pointed out that this board did not exist in 97.

And if you read this board you'd know that the biggest travesty tyo ever come out of that game is that close to half the fan base wanted another QB under center. Yea, Manusky's hold or Gonzo call were b*tched about, but so was Popson not getting OOB. So was Marty's incredibly stupid fake punt. Marty using G Hil for one play (a 37 yard run,) Or Marty throwing only once to Joe Horn (a 50 yard gain)

But being the low watt light bulb you are, I'm sure that never occured to you.

Dumbf*ck.

:bravo:

Calcountry
10-24-2005, 10:39 AM
No, I am not presuming anything about anyone over here. All of my comments have been directed at one individual - he of 8,000+ OrangeMane posts fame. Even he I have always tolerated in a way similar to how one might tolerate a moderate case of athlete's foot.

His revelry tonight at the OrangeMane being down just rubbed me the wrong way. I mean, the guy seems to think he has eternal squatters rights there - you'd think he would show a little restraint with his glee at the site crashing.

Hey, I suppose that as long as he can tell his mom that the time he spends on the OrangeMane is actually a job, maybe she'll be cool with letting him stay in her basement another five years or so. So, the OrangeMane is being charitable by not banning him from the site.

Nice smack, but the parents let you stay in the basement bit is getting a bit old. See Iowanian for some fresh material.

kepp
10-24-2005, 10:49 AM
"We did not lose this game. All is well in bronco land"
ROFL ROFL :clap:

Garcia Bronco
10-24-2005, 10:57 AM
We didn't need to attempt anything. You told someone to "get bent" on your first post in this thread.

Look at the bright side though. At least you didn't have to take the time to move everyone's threads who disagree with you on OM.

Who's the "we"...I was talking to an individual...not the board as a whole...please refrain from including yourself in my statements to others...had I been talking to you...I assure you that you'd know it. As far as you last comment, if you've been moderated on the OM board in the past, please try and keep with the rules and it won't be a problem for you.

WilliamTheIrish
10-24-2005, 10:59 AM
who's the "we"...I was talking to individual...not the board as a whole...please refrain from including yourself in my statements to other...had I been talking to you...I assure you that you'd know it. As far as you last comment, if you've been moderated on the OM board in the past, please try and keep with the rules and it won't be a problem for you.

Hpw do you type with Taco's hand fondling your colon?

I'm kidding........ you backwoods (edit) Virginian.

Skip Towne
10-24-2005, 11:01 AM
Hearing Donkey fans bitching about another team's O linemen tremendously funny. Those cheatin' pricks deserve anything they get.

Garcia Bronco
10-24-2005, 11:08 AM
If it's any sort of consolation I agree somewhat. If you had played the Giants at home with your refs I'm sure Denver would have won.

Exactly.....so while I certainly understand the Chief Fans enjoying the loss....what I don't understand is the name calling an lack of respect.

Garcia Bronco
10-24-2005, 11:10 AM
Hpw do you type with Taco's hand fondling your colon?

I'm kidding........ you backwoods West Virginian.

I'm a Virginian thank you. ROFL

greg63
10-24-2005, 11:11 AM
Hearing Donkey fans bitching about another team's O linemen tremendously funny. Those cheatin' pricks deserve anything they get.

ROFLROFLOh yea! I can't wait to get those whiney Donks in Arrow Head.

htismaqe
10-24-2005, 11:17 AM
Exactly.....so while I certainly understand the Chief Fans enjoying the loss....what I don't understand is the name calling an lack of respect.

You're that upset about "crybaby"?

I must be dead-on then.

WilliamTheIrish
10-24-2005, 11:17 AM
I'm a Virginian thank you. ROFL

Duly edited.

greg63
10-24-2005, 11:18 AM
I still can't believe we haven’t had a Taco John sighting yet.

BigMeatballDave
10-24-2005, 11:36 AM
:rolleyes: This may be the most retared post ever. You still lost. Your team did not do everything it takes to win. That usually translates into 'getting beat'...

BigMeatballDave
10-24-2005, 11:38 AM
ROFL Not getting 'beat' doesn't show up in the standings. I believe the league recognizes it as a big fat L...

Garcia Bronco
10-24-2005, 11:42 AM
Duly edited.

LOL....

Garcia Bronco
10-24-2005, 11:45 AM
:rolleyes: This may be the most retared post ever. You still lost. Your team did not do everything it takes to win. That usually translates into 'getting beat'...

LIke I said...we lost...which counts as an L...but the giants didn't beat us....if you can't make that distinction....that's on you.

BigMeatballDave
10-24-2005, 11:54 AM
LIke I said...we lost...which counts as an L...but the giants didn't beat us....if you can't make that distinction....that's on you.Whatever. A loss is still a loss, and a win is still a win...

BigMeatballDave
10-24-2005, 11:57 AM
LIke I said...we lost...which counts as an L...but the giants didn't beat us....if you can't make that distinction....that's on you.This makes for a great post-game speech. "Not to worry, guys." "We may have lost the game, but we didn't get beat." Thats weak.

I suppose if the Donkeys had a season full of these games, you'd say they went unbeaten...
ROFL

Red Dawg
10-24-2005, 12:13 PM
LIke I said...we lost...which counts as an L...but the giants didn't beat us....if you can't make that distinction....that's on you.

Who beat you then? There were no flags at the end to bitch about. They beat you fair and square. Should you have won? Yes. You got the int but went three and out and did not put them away. Defense needed to keep them out of the end zone and failed.

Elam's miss didn't help either.

RedDread
10-24-2005, 12:15 PM
More OM goodness

I am now covinced, no more evidence needed, that this is our team for as long as Mike Shanahan is Head Coach and GM. I am not saying that we should fire him, I am just stating a fact. When a coach is coach long enough in this league, you begin to see their "blue print" on a team and this is it for us. Bill Cowher has teams that are known for toughness and defense. Marty Schotenheimer plays "Marty Ball". Shanny has apparently mastered the good, but not great team.

This team has displayed the same character flaws as seasons past:
1) Poor third down %, Poor redzone percentage, and is very poor when taking possession in opponents territory.

2) This team has no toughness, mostly mental. When the pressure is on the invariably fold. Some unit, some player always gets beat.

3) Lost in the fact that our team is "balanced" is the fact that we still have no dominant unit that can take over a game and win when its in the balance. Argue about whether its the offense or the defense that let us down, but the fact is neither of them got it done despite multiple opportunities. People want to beat the drum of this defense, but it is the poster child for the fraudness. They have many more draft picks and FA dollars than the O right now and they are consistently under achieving. I think the scheme is flawed and I think the players are not making plays (except for Champ).

4) No killer instinct. This team cannot put a team away.

5) The only good thing we can say, particularly about the offense, is that we are able to run the ball between the 20s.

6) The DL completely disappeared when the game was on the line.

I believe that the reasons above come down to one thing, the play of the QB. Jake played fine yesterday and has done everything we have asked him to do in terms of not making mistakes. But at the end of the day there is something special about the QB position -- especially under Shanny's "Blue Print" -- that makes the entire team better. For example, experts say that 3rd down is the QBs down. In other words, its the QBs job to get it done on that down. The play of great QBs often inspires and wills a team. This team is flat out lacking that heart. I know its unfair to compare Jake, but the bottom line is that Shanny's "Blue Print" worked with Steve Young and John Elway, but it hasn't with Griese or Plummer, at least not at an "elite" level. There is no way that a Steve Young or John Elway led team lets up in the fourth quarter (going 1 for 6 on third down after taking a 10 pt lead) the way that it did yesterday.

These 53 guys are not capable of winning the AFC West. And I'd put the odds of them winning a playoff game at about 1 in 10. They are the same team from the past 6 seasons. Nothing about this team will change under the current regime unless they are able to find a franchise QB. That may seem obvious, but I am done with trying to get by with "game managing" QBs unless we have a coach that knows how to win with that blue print. At least I wasn't dumb enough to drink the orange cool aid this year.

:LOL:

Holy hell, and I thought we went a little crazy after our loss to Philly.

Skip Towne
10-24-2005, 12:21 PM
This makes for a great post-game speech. "Not to worry, guys." "We may have lost the game, but we didn't get beat." Thats weak.

I suppose if the Donkeys had a season full of these games, you'd say they went unbeaten...
ROFL
The Donx are unbeaten this year. Yesterday it was the refs and the weather conspired against them in Miami.

CupidStunt
10-24-2005, 12:31 PM
If you had played the Giants at home with your refs I'm sure Denver would have won.

Exactly.....

You actually agreed? :LOL: :LOL:

It seems you really are as stupid as people have painted you to be.

Garcia Bronco
10-24-2005, 02:15 PM
Who beat you then? There were no flags at the end to bitch about. They beat you fair and square. Should you have won? Yes. You got the int but went three and out and did not put them away. Defense needed to keep them out of the end zone and failed.

We lost but didn't get beat....nobody beat us.

SPchief
10-24-2005, 02:17 PM

Bowser
10-24-2005, 02:18 PM

Dude, you need to give this up. Even though the Broncos dominated most of the game, they puked on their shoes when it mattered most. The Broncos didn't play a full game. That = getting beat.

Maybe, just maybe, my sarcasm detector is out of alignment......

siberian khatru
10-24-2005, 02:20 PM
If only the Donks had displayed the same staying power Sunday as Garcia does on this point ...

Skip Towne
10-24-2005, 02:21 PM

Uh......Elam didn't miss, the ball just didn't go through the uprights.

SPchief
10-24-2005, 02:36 PM
The wind blew the ball to the right, duh

Eleazar
10-24-2005, 03:08 PM
You can't expect to kick the ball and have to account for the wind, too.

DomCasual
10-24-2005, 03:34 PM
Taco John's post count on ChiefsPlanet: 26,558

And some advice for the future (sadly, this doesn't pertain to your weakest point, the mis-use of apostrophes):
The misuse of apostrophes? Are you kidding?

Surely, you're kidding.

Man, I have to tell you. I have much weaker points than that. But thanks for the compliment!

sedated
10-24-2005, 03:51 PM

As I moan quietly to myself two or three times every day (usually in the shower), "That was one great self-beating."

FloridaChief
10-24-2005, 03:58 PM

As I said in my original post, the Broncs are working on an unprecedented 8-year unbeaten streak....according to the fan base.

In-f*cking-credible!

Hammock Parties
10-24-2005, 05:05 PM

You're ignorant. I'm respected by many here and even some on your site. Moreso than that idiot 24, anyway.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-24-2005, 06:04 PM
so then Elway never beat anyone in the final drive of a game

Skip Towne
10-24-2005, 06:19 PM
so then Elway never beat anyone in the final drive of a game
No, no, you're not getting it at all. The Donkeys can beat other teams but the other teams can't beat the Donkeys. Also, the Donx should get home field advantage every week. Even on the road.

Lurch
10-24-2005, 06:29 PM
I still can't believe we haven’t had a Taco John sighting yet.

He sent a lackey. Like Cornwalis at Yorktown.

Hammock Parties
10-24-2005, 06:32 PM
He was here last night. Didn't say much about the game.

GoTrav
10-24-2005, 06:35 PM
As I said in my original post, the Broncs are working on an unprecedented 8-year unbeaten streak....according to the fan base.

In-f*cking-credible!

funny stuff

HolmeZz
10-24-2005, 06:40 PM
You're ignorant. I'm respected by many here and even some on your site. Moreso than that idiot 24, anyway.

While you're respected and liked, you're still the butt of like 90% of the jokes here. :)

MadMax
10-24-2005, 06:56 PM
Uh......Elam didn't miss, the ball just didn't go through the uprights.

ROFL Moving goalpoasts?? :shrug: Must be a conspiracy.

Hammock Parties
10-24-2005, 07:06 PM
Anyone else sick of Taco's avatar over at the Mane?

"In Shanahan I Trust"
http://orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=1&dateline=1129015382

Skip Towne
10-24-2005, 07:16 PM
Anyone else sick of Taco's avatar over at the Mane?

"In Shanahan I Trust"
http://orangemane.com/BB/image.php?u=1&dateline=1129015382
Nobody but you goes over there enough to get sick of it.

HolmeZz
10-24-2005, 07:19 PM
Dunno if I'd trust a guy who loses to himself in tic-tac-toe.

greg63
10-24-2005, 09:01 PM
He sent a lackey. Like Cornwalis at Yorktown.

ROFL

greg63
10-24-2005, 09:04 PM
Dunno if I'd trust a guy who loses to himself in tic-tac-toe.

ROFL Best two out of three.

DomCasual
10-24-2005, 09:05 PM
I bet there are struggling comedians that respect Carrot Top, but that doesn't make him talented, smart, or funny.

Hammock Parties
10-24-2005, 09:07 PM
I bet there are struggling comedians that respect Carrot Top, but that doesn't make him talented, smart, or funny.

Interesting that you say that, because the reasons why I am respected and liked here are for my football takes and humorous contributions.

Mecca
10-24-2005, 09:08 PM

Hey, Carrot Top looks like he's on roids now. He might kick your ass for talking shit on him.........

DomCasual
10-24-2005, 09:10 PM
Nobody but you goes over there enough to get sick of it.
10 out of 10 on the UCS (Unintentional Comedy Scale)!

Come on, Boob. In a thread that has been at least partly about your Bronco obsession, and how you spend so much time on the OrangeMane, you pipe in with a comment about how you are tired of seeing someone's avatar.....on the OrangeMane?

That's just too easy.

Frazod
10-24-2005, 09:13 PM

Uh, I would remind you that if you didn't know how to endlessly skirt IP bans, you'd have been history years ago. Since we weren't able to get rid of you, we've all learned to live with it - kind of like herpes.

Granted, you're certainly a better citizen than you once were, but don't try to sell yourself to outsiders as the Planet's poster child.

DomCasual
10-24-2005, 09:13 PM
Hey, Carrot Top looks like he's on roids now. He might kick your ass for talking shit on him.........
There is very little doubt about that, actually. He's become freakish!

How'd that be - getting your ass kicked by Carrot Top? Life pretty much ends there, wouldn't you think?

DomCasual
10-24-2005, 09:15 PM
Uh, I would remind you that if you didn't know how to endlessly skirt IP bans, you'd have been history years ago. Since we weren't able to get rid of you, we've all learned to live with it - kind of like herpes.

Granted, you're certainly a better citizen than you once were, but don't try to sell yourself to outsiders as the Planet's poster child.
PBJ

Mecca
There is very little doubt about that, actually. He's become freakish!

How'd that be - getting your ass kicked by Carrot Top? Life pretty much ends there, wouldn't you think?

You'd have to move and change your name and everything about yourself. I think it would be pretty hard to go through the rest of life and ever get a date again being known as. "The guy who got beat down by Carrot Top".

Either that or you could just commit suicide or become a hermit that leaves in a basement and never comes out.......

Iowanian
How sad is it for the internet, when gochiefs is one of the more readable and clever posters on the mange?

He's Lombardi compared to spidur, chumpbailey, needpassrush and the rest of the yuckleheads.

DomCasual
10-24-2005, 09:18 PM
Interesting that you say that, because the reasons why I am respected and liked here are for my football takes and humorous contributions.
This reply is just sad - for so many reasons and in so many ways.

Hammock Parties
10-24-2005, 09:30 PM
This reply is just sad - for so many reasons and in so many ways.

You need to accept the fact that you are wrong about me and move on.

Seriously, HTF does anyone else get respect on Chiefsplanet or the Mange? Sending large cash donations?

greg63
10-24-2005, 10:58 PM
You need to accept the fact that you are wrong about me and move on.

Seriously, HTF does anyone else get respect on Chiefsplanet or the Mange? Sending large cash donations?

Hey, DomCasual is just suffering from a Giant headache. :D

DomCasual
10-24-2005, 11:09 PM
Hey, DomCasual is just suffering from a Giant headache. :D
That, my little red friend, is the damn truth. I won't even try and deny that that game was painful. 'Tis better to have your butt handed to you than to lose one like that, IMO.

Chief Faithful
10-25-2005, 10:36 AM
This thread was worth reading back to front. It should be placed in the Hall of Classics.

When the Faiders or Dolts lose there is hardly a blip on the game. When the Donks lose the fans stomp around, sulk, cry foul, brood, and generally dwell on the idea they didn't really get beat. I have to congratulate the donkey fans as the sorest losers I've seen. My favorite is still two years ago when they lost the game to the Chiefs in Arrowhead and proclaimed it a victory.

Salute to more unbeaten losses by the Donks as I join the fray, the Gaints won only because the refs and the New York media want Eli to be the next great NFL QB. The Donks are the only unbeaten team in the NFL (Indy doesn't count because they win only because the refs want them to win).

CupidStunt
10-25-2005, 12:08 PM
The irony (and sadness) of it all is that DomCasual is desperately trying to "prove" gochiefs has a "Broncos obsession" by visiting OM.com so often..... and he's here daily on this very Chiefs forum posting away.

By implication, it must be sad to spend so much time on a rivals forum........ so, you know what to do.

DomCasual
10-25-2005, 02:36 PM
The irony (and sadness) of it all is that DomCasual is desperately trying to "prove" gochiefs has a "Broncos obsession" by visiting OM.com so often..... and he's here daily on this very Chiefs forum posting away.

By implication, it must be sad to spend so much time on a rivals forum........ so, you know what to do.
Actually, I came over here when the OrangeMane was down on Sunday night, saw some of the revelry regarding it being down, and responded.

But, to help relieve you of your sadness, I will tell you this:

Don't be sad, little buckaroo! I have less than 40 posts on this board. And a year from now, it won't be much more than that. Oh, I may pop in every now and again - don't get me wrong. But a year from now, you will rest easy knowing my mental health, as defined by the time I spend on an opposing team's messageboard, will be sound.

Hang in there, little guy!

JOhn
10-25-2005, 02:56 PM

Granted, you're certainly a better citizen than you once were, but don't try to sell yourself to outsiders as the Planet's poster child. ROFL ROFL

Over-Head
10-25-2005, 04:18 PM

You slack ass, no good, puss nutted, no load, lower than whale shit in the bottom of a dry well, lippless half gunt!
Just who the fu@k are you trying to pawn that drivel on anyway?

KC Dan
10-25-2005, 04:24 PM
And a year from now, it won't be much more than that. Oh, I may pop in every now and again - don't get me wrong. But a year from now, you will rest easy knowing my mental health, as defined by the time I spend on an opposing team's messageboard, will be sound.Buh-bye! Don't let your 2400 baud modem hit you in the azz on your way out.

Over-Head
10-25-2005, 04:26 PM
Actually, I came over here when the OrangeMane was down on Sunday night, saw some of the revelry regarding it being down, and responded.

But, to help relieve you of your sadness, I will tell you this:

Don't be sad, little buckaroo! I have less than 40 posts on this board. And a year from now, it won't be much more than that. Oh, I may pop in every now and again - don't get me wrong. But a year from now, you will rest easy knowing my mental health, as defined by the time I spend on an opposing team's messageboard, will be sound.

Hang in there, little guy!

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out :D

Hammock Parties
10-25-2005, 04:39 PM
You slack ass, no good, puss nutted, no load, lower than whale shit in the bottom of a dry well, lippless half gunt!
Just who the fu@k are you trying to pawn that drivel on anyway?

You should have seen the rep I got for the Vermeil/Tagliabue thread. I'm a Chiefsplanet Dynamo.

DomCasual
10-25-2005, 04:49 PM
Buh-bye! Don't let your 2400 baud modem hit you in the azz on your way out.
Dude, I don't know too much about this whole technology thing, but did you just rip on my WebTv?

KC Dan
10-25-2005, 04:53 PM
Dude, I don't know too much about this whole technology thing, but did you just rip on my WebTv?
Just pull your mullet away from your ears & turn your camaro stereo down & all will become clear.

FloridaChief
10-25-2005, 05:10 PM

Yep. Tom Cash is back again.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2005, 05:14 PM
don't try to sell yourself to outsiders as the Planet's poster child.

I can't think of a more worthy candidate.

unlurking
10-25-2005, 05:16 PM

ROFL ROFL

Man, I hate the donks, but that was a classic come back. I believe we have a few WebTV folks here.

P.S.

RED WINGS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Just so you know I hate 2 of your teams. Although I am a Nugs fan.)

DomCasual
10-25-2005, 05:47 PM
ROFL ROFL

Man, I hate the donks, but that was a classic come back. I believe we have a few WebTV folks here.

P.S.

The Chiefs AND the Red Wings?

You're the son of Satan, aren't you? Come on - I'm on to you!

DomCasual
10-25-2005, 05:55 PM
ROFL ROFL

P.S.

Sorry, didn't see your last comment about the Nuggets. Maybe you're just the cousin of the son of Satan.

The Nuggets represent what I love about sports. I have been a fan since I was a kid - Dan Issel, Calvin Natt, Fat Lever, even the last year or two of David Thompson. I was a fan for the dark days, when they were threatening futility records. Now, hopefully, it is about to pay off with some solid teams.

Say what you want about the Broncos. But I'll tell you, after suffering through the Super Bowl blowouts, '98 and '99 were sweet. That's what you suffer for. I hate the Chiefs (I REALLY hate the Chiefs), but I respect a fan base that will follow their team through thick and thin. The only way you can truly appreciate the rare ultimate win is when you have suffered through all the excruciating losses.

Simply Red
09-09-2019, 10:44 PM
I can't troll DomCasual - but man that place is lit up like a Christmas tree. I don't blame them, we've been there. But it makes me a little bit happy.

cdcox
09-09-2019, 11:09 PM
Taste the bile, Elway. Taste the bile.