PDA

View Full Version : Surtain "Struggled"?

Messier
10-24-2005, 09:16 AM
I refuse to let this die.

Jason Whitlock said that Patrick Surtain "struggled" against Miami yet Peter King has him tied with the Eagles defense for defensive player of the week. Hurm.

Wile_E_Coyote
10-24-2005, 09:20 AM
ROFLWhitlock vs King ROFL stupid fatf#ck vs stupid former fatf#ck

Wile_E_Coyote
10-24-2005, 09:28 AM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/players/patrick_surtain.jpg

HolmeZz
10-24-2005, 09:32 AM
Peter King tried to out-idiot Whitlock in his last column. He's got the Chargers, at 3-4, ranked as the 3rd best team in the league. He also has the Redskins ranked like 4 or 5 spots ahead of the Chiefs.

kepp
10-24-2005, 09:36 AM
I really don't know what Whitlock was watching. I was editing the video of the game last night and taking out the commercials and saw at least three perfectly-timed pass breakups and a tackle in the backfield for Pat (and this was while fast-forwarding). The only thing he did "wrong" was drop that ball he should have intercepted, but I'm not gonna gripe about that. Hopefully he "struggles" against the Chargers as well.

nascher
10-24-2005, 10:31 AM
shitlock loves TY Law !!!

morphius
10-24-2005, 10:40 AM
Maybe Whitlock meant Warfield and just confused...

Chieftain58
10-24-2005, 10:51 AM
Whitlock wouldn't have a job unless he made controversy, he's out to show how an overweight man can make it through life without working/accomplishing anything, no talent and no skills = no job. someone has to pay for all them Ribs he eats. So if he isn't raising the hairs on our neck or ruffling Petersons feathers then no one is reading him! Correct. If no one is reading him then he loses his job, therefore ruffle some feathers and keep job, then he can buyu more ribs. Adding to his overweight problem.

kepp
10-24-2005, 11:18 AM
Whitlock wouldn't have a job unless he made controversy, he's out to show how an overweight man can make it through life without working/accomplishing anything, no talent and no skills = no job. someone has to pay for all them Ribs he eats. So if he isn't raising the hairs on our neck or ruffling Petersons feathers then no one is reading him! Correct. If no one is reading him then he loses his job, therefore ruffle some feathers and keep job, then he can buyu more ribs. Adding to his overweight problem.
It's a vicious cycle.

TRR
10-24-2005, 12:10 PM
I'm not an expert on the subject of CB's, but Pat Surtain was everywhere Friday night. Matter of fact, it's probably the best game he's played since opening day. I still don't think Surtain is being used the right way 100% of the time, but he's the best thing since sliced bread in terms of CB play in KC.

Dunit35
10-24-2005, 12:51 PM
I'm not an expert on the subject of CB's, but Pat Surtain was everywhere Friday night. Matter of fact, it's probably the best game he's played since opening day. I still don't think Surtain is being used the right way 100% of the time, but he's the best thing since sliced bread in terms of CB play in KC.

I listened to the game on the radio and Lenny kept saying Surtain was all over the field. Whitlock is a dumb Sh*tfaced c**kmaster.

Bowser
10-24-2005, 01:01 PM
Whitlock struggled to write a negative column on Saturday.

kc hopeful
10-24-2005, 01:08 PM
If only we could have "struggling" Surtains at both corners!

Chromatic
10-24-2005, 01:10 PM

You are awesome. ROFL

KChiefs1
10-24-2005, 01:55 PM
Whitlock loves Jeff George & Ty Law.

Spicy McHaggis
10-24-2005, 02:06 PM
Whitlock loves Jeff George & Ty Law.

I heard he wants to splice their genes and make the first child that can throw and break up his own pass.

wolfpack0735
10-24-2005, 02:15 PM
fatlock said himself haw worried about looters taking his gates ribs at the game so he couldn`t have been watching the game and dreaming of ribs both.