PDA

View Full Version : I'm growing my beard back.

Rain Man
10-25-2005, 12:44 AM
Per request of the wife.

I have no other news on the topic, other than that I'm on Day Three of the project. I'd post some photos and possibly challenge gochiefs to a contest, but I don't have a camera available at the moment.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2005, 12:45 AM
You'd win, because I hate facial hair. I shave my entire face in every direction possible.

luv
10-25-2005, 12:46 AM
You'd win, because I hate facial hair. I shave my entire face in every direction possible.
Me, too.

ROFL

Rain Man
10-25-2005, 01:19 AM
I can go from zero to beard in 6.2 seconds.

Simplex3
10-25-2005, 01:23 AM
I can go from zero to beard in 6.2 seconds.
I'm with you. I tested it one time and I had a respectable beard in under a week. I let it go over the weekend and it was pretty sad. I have a bunch of gray hairs in there now. :shake:

|Zach|
10-25-2005, 01:40 AM
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7752/999/1600/young%20red%20hat%20lg.jpg

Hammock Parties
10-25-2005, 01:42 AM
I just really hate facial hair. Why doesn't someone make a pill? I doubt you can get a facial wax, and nair ain't a great idea.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2005, 01:44 AM
OK, OK, I'll admit it. I wish I was hairless.

Rain Man
10-25-2005, 01:50 AM
I'm with you. I tested it one time and I had a respectable beard in under a week. I let it go over the weekend and it was pretty sad. I have a bunch of gray hairs in there now. :shake:

That's my challenge. My wife wants me to grow the beard, but then she'll not like the gray in it. It's a no-win situation.

Simplex3
10-25-2005, 01:50 AM
I just really hate facial hair. Why doesn't someone make a pill? I doubt you can get a facial wax, and nair ain't a great idea.
Interresting question. You'd think after all these f**king years someone would come up with something better than "shave every damned day".

Simplex3
10-25-2005, 01:52 AM
That's my challenge. My wife wants me to grow the beard, but then she'll not like the gray in it. It's a no-win situation.
I could have won 8 years ago. Before the wedding. I lost on that day and it's been downhill ever since. Except for the kids. Of course if Shawn Kemp taught me anything it's that you don't need to be married just to have kids.

Mecca
10-25-2005, 02:08 AM

You can get lazer surgery..........

Anyway I have a beard right now...I've had some form of facial hair for about 5 years straight now. I never completely shave because well I don't like how I look that way.

So some of us like our facial hair.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2005, 02:10 AM
You can get lazer surgery..........

Really? And it's permanent?

How much does it cost?

Mecca
10-25-2005, 02:13 AM
Really? And it's permanent?

How much does it cost?

Yea it's permanent, it's like thousands of dollars. Some women have it done on their legs and such.

I'm sure theres a big transexual market also......you didn't think they just shaved everyday like guys did you?

Hammock Parties
10-25-2005, 02:15 AM
Yea it's permanent, it's like thousands of dollars. Some women have it done on their legs and such.

I'm sure theres a big transexual market also......you didn't think they just shaved everyday like guys did you?

Excellent insight. Now that I care to think about it, I would think it had something to do with hormones but I guess not.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2005, 02:16 AM
HOW DOES LASER HAIR REMOVAL WORK?

The laser beam passes through the skin and is absorbed in the hair follicle residing underneath the skin’s surface. The laser energy destroys the follicle with the heat that it generates. Destroyed hairs are then either dissolved within the skin or rejected by the body within the next several days.

Awesome!

Rausch
10-25-2005, 02:17 AM
Of course if Shawn Kemp taught me anything it's that you don't need to be married just to have kids.

And you don't have to be married to suffer a psychotic bidge who needs a cell beside the Joker in the ****ing nut-farm...

Mecca
10-25-2005, 02:19 AM

You can bust out the Just for Men beard dye.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2005, 02:20 AM
$100 for the upper lip alone. What a ripoff.

Wonder if you can buy a machine and do it yourself? ROFL

Rausch
10-25-2005, 02:21 AM
You can bust out the Just for Men beard dye.

When they come out with a super-****-you-burn-your-retinas-red, then I'll dye it...

Mecca
10-25-2005, 02:28 AM

I'd like to see you attempt laser surgery on yourself, that would be pretty amusing. Then if you fell asleep and had it around someone would laser off your eyebrows.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2005, 02:29 AM
I'd like to see you attempt laser surgery on yourself, that would be pretty amusing. Then if you fell asleep and had it around someone would laser off your eyebrows.

Look at this picture. You think you can't do this shit on your own?

http://www.laserperfect.net/jpgs/photos/rosepic2.jpg

Mecca
10-25-2005, 02:30 AM

I think it has more to do with the fact that you can't get a hair removing laser than the actual procedure.......

Hammock Parties
10-25-2005, 02:32 AM
I think it has more to do with the fact that you can't get a hair removing laser than the actual procedure.......

BOOYAH!

http://bnbnet.ivyro.net/image/bgirl.jpg

Mecca
10-25-2005, 02:35 AM
Well remember to laser off your back hair too..... They should make guys who think walking around with no shirt and have a back full of hair is pefectly fine, use those.......

Jim Jones
10-25-2005, 02:37 AM
Can you laser off hairy nipples too?

not that I have them or anything..

Hammock Parties
10-25-2005, 02:39 AM
Well remember to laser off your back hair too..... They should make guys who think walking around with no shirt and have a back full of hair is pefectly fine, use those.......

I don't have back hair. Nothing that bothers me, anyway.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2005, 02:39 AM
Can you laser off hairy nipples too?

not that I have them or anything..

That was on their price sheet.

Rausch
10-25-2005, 02:40 AM

Why not?

I've tapped chix 20 years her senior...

ChiefsFire
10-25-2005, 06:41 AM
do you use the same razor to shave your face that you use to shave your scrotum??

Dr. Chief
10-25-2005, 07:11 AM
I can grow a good goatee, but the rest of the beard doesn't quite fill in. Maybe I could get them to transplant some of my back hair to fill in the patches.

kepp
10-25-2005, 07:35 AM
That would be great...but only if they also made a don't-have-to-shave-everyday-but-leaves-your-goatee pill.

I actually asked my wife on Sunday night if she wanted me to grow my beard for the winter and she simply said, "No." Hmmm. I was kind of looking forward to it.

Hammock Parties
10-25-2005, 04:05 PM
do you use the same razor to shave your face that you use to shave your scrotum??

No.

tk13
10-25-2005, 04:09 PM
Yeah, that could lead to some really permanent college pranks in the wrong hands.

KathyAldrich
07-04-2021, 08:33 AM

There are many options available now.

Hammock Parties
07-04-2021, 08:44 AM
man i was hardcore beta in this thread

InChiefsHeaven
07-04-2021, 08:49 AM
man i was hardcore beta in this thread

Everyone grows up eventually...

ClevelandBronco
07-04-2021, 09:14 AM

My wife complains that all the white in my beard makes her look old.

TLO
07-04-2021, 09:19 AM
WTF

CasselGotPeedOn
07-04-2021, 09:53 AM
There are many options available now.

Wat

Chief Pote
07-04-2021, 10:24 AM
HOW DOES LASER HAIR REMOVAL WORK?

The laser beam passes through the skin and is absorbed in the hair follicle residing underneath the skin’s surface. The laser energy destroys the follicle with the heat that it generates. Destroyed hairs are then either dissolved within the skin or rejected by the body within the next several days.

Awesome!

Good luck with that. I once had a plantar wart removed(attempted) via laser from the bottom of my foot. I was told that it felt like a rubber band snap. The dermatologist straddled my leg to hold down my foot, he hit me with the laser and it felt like the heat of a million suns on the bottom my foot. I tried to pull away from the grip and he hit it again.....this time it felt like the heat of two million suns on the bottom of my foot. Oh and it didn't get rid of the wart. Just keep shaving everyday.

I like it when these old time threads pop up. LMAO

Hammock Parties
07-04-2021, 10:29 AM
you guys know you can tie off warts, right?

dental floss. look around the wart, pull it tight, make sure it's not going to come off.

watch the wart shrink, grow black, and fall off by itself in a few days. works with moles, too.

Chief Pote
07-04-2021, 10:43 AM
you guys know you can tie off warts, right?

dental floss. look around the wart, pull it tight, make sure it's not going to come off.

watch the wart shrink, grow black, and fall off by itself in a few days. works with moles, too.

You can't do that with a plantar wart on the bottom of your foot. They grow inward.

Hammock Parties
07-04-2021, 10:48 AM
You can't do that with a plantar wart on the bottom of your foot. They grow inward.

fuck, that sounds awful

FlaChief58
07-04-2021, 10:52 AM
fuck, that sounds awful

They're not fun, especially on the ball of your foot.

Buehler445
07-04-2021, 11:36 AM
fuck, that sounds awful

It’s not great.

scho63
07-04-2021, 11:47 AM
How does a so called NooB sign up for CP, find a thread from 2005 and bump it with their first ever post?

Which turdball created a mult?

This is a ban worthy transgression.

TripleThreat
07-04-2021, 12:25 PM
She’s probably asking you to grow your beard out because some new man she finds attractive and wants, also has a beard.

You should install some video cameras

Rain Man
07-04-2021, 12:26 PM
I no longer have a beard, by the way. I like the shade of gray in my hair, but my beard is more scraggly than full these days.

Bob Dole
07-04-2021, 01:18 PM

I've had one for 20 years that I repeatedly dig out and it just keeps coming back.

I've been dealing with it for so long that it's more annoying than painful at this point.

BWillie
07-04-2021, 01:35 PM
I can grow a beard faster than Osama Bin Laden.

Mecca
07-04-2021, 01:58 PM
I've had one for 20 years that I repeatedly dig out and it just keeps coming back.

I've been dealing with it for so long that it's more annoying than painful at this point.

Dudes with warts, easy way to get rid of them...apple cider vinegar. Before bed the a cotton ball a year a piece off about the same size as the wart, soak it in the vinegar. Put it in the war and cover it with a bandage of some sort. Remove in the morning.

In a few days the wart will turn black, do this process every night and remove each morning. In about a week it'll fall off jeep doing it a bit longer to make sure the roots are dead, boom no more wart.

Chief Pote
07-05-2021, 10:01 AM

Okay so here you go free wart doctor advice. :D

I tried everything. I went to a podiatrist and they used a chemical from a Blister Beetle...yeah a mean fucking beetle and that burns a hole in your foot. Didn't work I tried laser...hurt like hell and didn't work. I tried to freeze it with liquid nitrogen, didn't work. All in a doctors office.

Here's what really works: https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Scholls-FreezeAway-Applications-Powerful/dp/B0017IH750/ref=asc_df_B0017IH750/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309807159760&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10285685996118191330&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9014923&hvtargid=pla-425664134781&psc=1

Two treatments and gone. Zero co-pay

Chief Pote
07-05-2021, 10:04 AM
Dudes with warts, easy way to get rid of them...apple cider vinegar. Before bed the a cotton ball a year a piece off about the same size as the wart, soak it in the vinegar. Put it in the war and cover it with a bandage of some sort. Remove in the morning.

In a few days the wart will turn black, do this process every night and remove each morning. In about a week it'll fall off jeep doing it a bit longer to make sure the roots are dead, boom no more wart.

I believe it. Apple cider vinegar works for everything. Drink it and it will dissolve kidney stones. Believe that.

lewdog
07-06-2021, 06:09 PM
A thread about beards goes into warts. I love you CP.

And some of you guys are sick fucks. A plantar wart can really only be cut out to be removed, for those of you needing such information.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nDx8lmGqhKE" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cabletech94
07-06-2021, 06:43 PM
A thread about beards goes into warts. I love you CP.

And some of you guys are sick ****s. A plantar wart can really only be cut out to be removed, for those of you needing such information.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nDx8lmGqhKE" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That’s like a train wreck!! I can’t stop watching……gross!!! :)

TinyEvel
07-07-2021, 02:15 PM
Beard part of the thread worthless without pics.

Sorce
07-07-2021, 02:31 PM
I grew a beard during covid, normally shave my head during summer. Should I do one of those circle beard things for a few days?

Gadzooks
07-07-2021, 06:18 PM
I grew a beard during covid, normally shave my head during summer. Should I do one of those circle beard things for a few days?

The question is, do you want to look like an idiot for a few days?

Rain Man
07-07-2021, 09:03 PM

You should have one already.

Rain Man
07-07-2021, 09:03 PM
Beard part of the thread worthless without pics.

I'd take a photo, but I think I'd need a 15 year-old camera and I don't have one.

morphius
07-08-2021, 06:30 AM
My wife complains that all the white in my beard makes her look old.

I think my wife likes the grey in my beard because it helps me look older than her. She denies it, but...

Bowser
07-08-2021, 07:21 AM

https://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1ipaxgTDp1qeusdu.gif

Iconic
07-08-2021, 01:08 PM
Women like beards it's something to tug on when they ride you uptop