PDA

View Full Version : Pics from my son's first game...

NewChief
10-26-2005, 07:21 PM
Yes, could go in the pics forum, but they're Chiefs related. In following post.

NewChief
10-26-2005, 07:22 PM
Here they are...

NewChief
10-26-2005, 07:28 PM
If you're wondering how it's Chiefs related...you're looking at a future lineman (either offensive or defensive) for the Chiefs. When he came out the doctor said, "We've got us a lineman!"

DJay23
10-26-2005, 07:38 PM
Aaaahhh, the passing of team loyalty.

siberian khatru
10-26-2005, 07:52 PM
Put a goatee on him and he'll fit right in at the next 37 Forever shindig.

Skip Towne
10-26-2005, 08:01 PM
That kid looks just like me. You're wife's name is Debbie isn't it? At least that's what she told me it was.

Phobia
10-26-2005, 08:13 PM
Pretty cool. Congrats.

Lurch
10-26-2005, 08:25 PM
Congrats on the Lil' Critter.

Fairplay
10-26-2005, 08:35 PM
Nice pics of your kid.

My sis lives in Fayetteville, i need to go visit her one day.

Valiant
10-26-2005, 08:55 PM
Don't want to sound rude, but why in the hell would you bring a child that young to arrowhead??? The place gets louder then a jet taking off, I would be worried about making my kid def...

KChiefsQT
10-26-2005, 08:57 PM
yeahhh!! Little chiefs fans are the best.... and he is damn cute.

WilliamTheIrish
10-26-2005, 08:58 PM
Nice looking li'l fella.

Have you met his dad? :)

Mr. Kotter
10-26-2005, 09:17 PM
Nice lookin' kid. :thumb:

Maybe my boy will be able tol teach him the finer points of playin' the OL as a 6 or 7 year probowler by the time your boy arrives....

NewChief
10-27-2005, 05:38 AM
Don't want to sound rude, but why in the hell would you bring a child that young to arrowhead??? The place gets louder then a jet taking off, I would be worried about making my kid def...

No offense taken. Ear plugs are your friend, though a lot of the people in our section with babies (we sit with a lot of the player's wives who bring their kids) don't use ear plugs. As for why we brought him? We believe in letting him experience as many different environments as possible from a young age. That...and we couldn't find a baby sitter. ;)

greg63
10-27-2005, 07:11 AM
Great pics of you and the tike! :thumb:

Lzen
10-27-2005, 07:17 AM
Cute little guy.

I would agree with Valiant, though. I often find myself asking the same question when I see people with babies and toddlers at the game.

I took my boys and my nephew to their first game last year when they were ages 8 and 11 (and my nephew was 13). We took in the Falcons game and as it turned out, we couldn't have picked a better game. Great weather, great fans (we were even doing the wave by the 4th quarter), and a great outcome.

Heh, funny thing is that I thought this thread was gonna be about your son's first pee wee football game. :)

NewChief
10-27-2005, 07:40 AM
Cute little guy.

I would agree with Valiant, though. I often find myself asking the same question when I see people with babies and toddlers at the game.

I took my boys and my nephew to their first game last year when they were ages 8 and 11 (and my nephew was 13). We took in the Falcons game and as it turned out, we couldn't have picked a better game. Great weather, great fans (we were even doing the wave by the 4th quarter), and a great outcome.

Heh, funny thing is that I thought this thread was gonna be about your son's first pee wee football game. :)

Like I said, ear plugs help out quite a bit. He did freak out a little bit when Surtain returned the fumble for a TD, but he started laughing once we smiled and clapped our hands at him.

It was a perfect day, though, which was the other reason we took him to this game. We knew it was going to be good weather. The rest will probably be either too hot or too cold. The rest of the season, we have baby sitters lined up or one of us will watch the game from someone's house in KC with him.