PDA

View Full Version : Late Late 37 Forever Weekend Thread

KS Smitty
10-27-2005, 10:48 PM
I know this is a very late thread but I haven't had the time to give the Fundraiser it's due.

We missed Friday for details don't ask me. ;)

We (Mr. Smitty and I) showed up at Nzoners between 11:30 and noon, Saturday, and found Raiderhader, saulbadguy, Coach and his bro firmly ensconced in the lazyboys watching the K-State Texas Tech game on the big screen. The first half was really good (for us Wildcat fans). ENDelt was whinin about a hangover (and later on the cure) and Nzoner was ready for some Margaritas. Rausch was being pretty mellow for a drunken pukin German and Mrs Nzoner was being her usual gracious self. (Kudos to 'zoner). Note to all that think ENDelts hardcore, he was still drinking Diet 7-UP when Nzoner was drinking his first Strawberry Margarita. Candyass. :p Re-met ptlyon and met mlyonsd and the rest of the gang, Bob Doles guest this year was a hoot and the Senator announced that he was back in the chase for the longest eyebrow record. Frazod made it in his new Mustang (very nice car 'zod). He seemed to get nervous for some strange reason whenever Raiderhader wasn't in sight... Mr and Mrs. Dartgod showed up as well as ExtemelyaccidentproneChief and his extended family. It was very nice to meet Mrs. EC and I hope we didn't scare her too badly. ZachKC had a very nice companion/date for the festivities, and her personality was as good as her looks. It was nice to see less (physically) of Royc75 and Morphius (although he'll never lose those dreamy eyes so cry me a river ENDelt). Rausch was also in fine shape but major kudo's goes to Bob Dole who has continued to keep his trimmed up bod trim. NASCAR was a hoot with Mrszoner getting a couple of pools together and the (non-NASCAR) Chiefs fans coming in periodically to shout "Turn left, turn left, there's a wall ahead!!!" ROFL ROFL Mamazoner told END that if he didn't want to watch the race he could go outside and he said "but I'm rooting for the guy in the PINK car, so she let him stay. Music from Midnight Express was great as were the solo's provided by EC and the guitar accompaniment by EC's stepson. There were many memorable moments and these are just a few.

GAMEDAY!!!!!!!
We were awakened by the sound of Gary Glitter and (since we were sleeping in the van) missed Phobias streak through the living room. We got loaded (up) and headed out. Nzoner had a flat but noone could catch him to tell him. :eek: We got to Arrowhead in plenty of time and parked. The gates opened and Nzoner, Bob Dole, ExtremeChief got right in. Some latecomer with personalized plates reading "AFC FAN" tried to get between us and EC and (of course) I didn't let him so he says "Thanks" and I said "you should have gotten in line sooner" , then lo and behold Phobia (in that big damn tank he drives) let's him in between us!!!! I couldn't believe it, Phil shoulda drove on the linecutting chump. So we get to our tailgating spot and jspchief arrives shortly thereafter. A good batch of food was laid out, the Superfans visited, I took a short nap and it was time to go into the game. I sure as hell hope to NEVER sit as high up as I did that game, it wasn't the view it was the physical exertion getting up there. Killer!. There was quite a group that manged all those flights of stairs (some more than once) and a lot of good-natured ribbing went on on the big plays by Scanlon and Boerigter.

This was a great time and I firmly encourage everyone that plans on attending only one Chiefs home game a year to make it the one the 37 Forever Foundation choses for it's fundraising weekend. You can't go wrong, everybody is great!

KS Smitty
10-27-2005, 11:11 PM
Smitty's right. I'm a candyass. I'm tired of living a lie. I'm glad the truth is finally out.

WTF??????? No way dude, throw a hissy fit like a girl damn ya! :cuss:

I'm sending this to Boozer, maybe it will be a wake up call to both of you. :shake:

A burnout at less than 53K posts? Man you may need professional help. ROFL

KS Smitty
10-27-2005, 11:22 PM
I don't really f*ck fat chicks either. My whole online life is a lie.

My daughter will be sooooo disappointed...I've been telling her there really is a man out there that will boink her even though she is a litltle Hefty...I said he would be Glad.

May you rot in heck.

Nzoner
10-28-2005, 12:03 AM
I see Smitty left the part out when hubby Kip pulled his impression of Extreme Chief and not only walked through the screen door but knocked it completely out onto the deck. :D

KC Dan
10-28-2005, 12:06 AM
I guess KCDan is forgettable. Thanks, appreciate it. BTW, it was nice to see you again!!!

Just sittin' here late at night in Phoenix. Nice weather I must say!!!

Nzoner
10-28-2005, 12:21 AM
Smitty's right. I'm a candyass. I'm tired of living a lie. I'm glad the truth is finally out.

Breakfast is served.

http://www.getraenkeschau.de/Spirituosen/dewars.jpg

Phobia
10-28-2005, 06:37 AM
Sounds like the Smittys had a heck of a time. I didn't see half that stuff. I wish I had been there.

Otter
10-28-2005, 06:43 AM
My daughter will be sooooo disappointed...I've been telling her there really is a man out there that will boink her even though she is a litltle Hefty...I said he would be Glad.

May you rot in heck.

:hmmm:

chief husker
10-28-2005, 06:55 AM
I guess KCDan is forgettable. Thanks, appreciate it. BTW, it was nice to see you again!!!

Just sittin' here late at night in Phoenix. Nice weather I must say!!!

Flyin' under the radar.

ROYC75
10-28-2005, 07:47 AM
It was nice to see all the gang during our annual events.......

Maybe you'll see even less ( physical ) of me next year ..... maybe ?

BigRedChief
10-28-2005, 07:54 AM
Flyin' under the radar.
no where on the radar. Developing complex now. Going off to a corner and contemplate suicide.:sulk:

Area 51
10-28-2005, 07:57 AM
Sounds like the Smittys had a heck of a time. I didn't see half that stuff. I wish I had been there.

Six cases of beer does that to a person!

KS Smitty
10-28-2005, 08:26 AM
There were many memorable moments and these are just a few.

Sorry, I didn't want to write a book.

Yes Kipp took out the screen at 1:14 pm, a new record I believe.

It's always great to see you Dan. BigRedChief, husker, Bowser, Gobo, Vlad, Lzen, Stevieray and everyone else, it was a lot of fun and I hope to see you next year, if not sooner.

I'm also glad Phobia doesn't remember much because I evidently flashed him my bra right before bedtime Saturday. :rolleyes:

Phobia
10-28-2005, 09:01 AM
Sorry, I didn't want to write a book.

Yes Kipp took out the screen at 1:14 pm, a new record I believe.

It's always great to see you Dan. BigRedChief, husker, Bowser, Gobo, Vlad, Lzen, Stevieray and everyone else, it was a lot of fun and I hope to see you next year, if not sooner.

I'm also glad Phobia doesn't remember much because I evidently flashed him my bra right before bedtime Saturday. :rolleyes:

Oh, I remember everything.... Do you remember the covered beads I threw you?

ptlyon
10-28-2005, 09:07 AM
Nice seeing you again Smitty!

KS Smitty
10-28-2005, 09:52 AM
Oh, I remember everything.... Do you remember the covered beads I threw you?

ummmm maybe....well honestly no I don't, Kipp told me about the bra flashing, I musta been tipsy. :)

Lzen
10-28-2005, 10:05 AM
It was nice seeing you guys, Pam. Your hubby is a riot. ROFL

morphius
10-28-2005, 10:26 AM
Kipp was pretty trashed, I do remember him trying to make his way through the bar stools and took a couple down with them. We did somehow talk a long time about tires.

Chief Henry
10-28-2005, 10:41 AM
Sounds like it was a real good time. I hope to make it to one some day. Whats this about a flat butt ?

morphius
10-28-2005, 10:53 AM
Sounds like it was a real good time. I hope to make it to one some day. Whats this about a flat butt ?
There was a flat tire, but I don't know where you get butt.

Morphius
Hope it wasn't me.

BigRedChief
10-28-2005, 10:57 AM
Whats this about a flat butt ?

Defintely not me.

Mr. Kotter
10-28-2005, 10:58 AM
Yeah, it was good seeing you again Pam. :thumb:

Phobia
10-28-2005, 11:18 AM
ummmm maybe....well honestly no I don't, Kipp told me about the bra flashing, I musta been tipsy. :)

Oh. I figured if you flashed me some covered breasts it must have been because I threw you some covered beads.

ROYC75
10-28-2005, 12:34 PM
Damn, Pam get flashy with booze ?

KS Smitty
10-28-2005, 12:46 PM
Oh. I figured if you flashed me some covered breasts it must have been because I threw you some covered beads.

ROFL Kipp said he was a little worried that I really was going to show you my ta-tas.

Damn, Pam get flashy with booze ?

Evidently. That's why I don't drink 'til after dark Roy.

Poor Morphius probably heard more about tires than he cared to. I think it started while we were looking at the Senator's car and whether or not it had a flat tire sensors in it.

morphius
10-28-2005, 12:50 PM
Poor Morphius probably heard more about tires than he cared to. I think it started while we were looking at the Senator's car and whether or not it had a flat tire sensors in it.

LOL! That was the second conversation on tires I had that day with him.