PDA

View Full Version : Ed Hochuli is such a piece of crap

Mr. Laz
10-30-2005, 03:35 PM
i don't think i have ever seen him ref a game where he didn't screw stuff up in a major way.

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

philfree
10-30-2005, 03:42 PM
At minimum that's 10 point swing. What terrible job of officiating.

PhilFree:arrow:

munkey
10-30-2005, 03:44 PM
At minimum that's 10 point swing. What terrible job of officiating.

PhilFree:arrow:

Dude...Its a "RULE" we've never seen called.....

~again~

MichaelH
10-30-2005, 03:52 PM
The refs blow many calls in many games. I thought only donkey fans blames losses on the refs. :)

keg in kc
10-30-2005, 03:56 PM
I haven't seen that many obvious blown calls in one quarter in a while. First, Kennison clearly dragged his foot. Second, Trent Green gets pulled down by his f*cking helmet two seconds after throwing a pass. There was another one, but I'm too pissed to remember what it was.

Anyway, what happened is what's happened.

This game's over in the second quarter. We're done.

Lonewolf Ed
10-30-2005, 03:58 PM
I haven't seen that many obvious blown calls in one quarter in a while. First, Kennison clearly dragged his foot. Second, Trent Green gets pulled down by his f*cking helmet two seconds after throwing a pass. There was another one, but I'm too pissed to remember what it was.

Anyway, what happened is what's happened.

This game's over in the second quarter. We're done.

Why did they not call Drew Brees for hitting the lineman with the pass on the attempted screen to Tomlinson? I think I'm going to take my dog for a walk instead of watching this crap.

keg in kc
10-30-2005, 03:59 PM
Yeah, that's the play, Lonewolf Ed.

elvomito
10-30-2005, 04:17 PM
whats the mandatory retirement age for refs?

Coach
10-30-2005, 04:27 PM
This crew is a f***king joke. A holding aganist Roaf? That's ticky-tack call.

I seen worse that was never called.

KCFalcon59
10-30-2005, 04:29 PM
This crew is a f***king joke. A holding aganist Roaf? That's ticky-tack call.

I seen worse that was never called.

Like the missed holding against DJ on the play we got the fumble

DJay23
10-30-2005, 04:32 PM
I've always felt that the NFL has it's "darlings." Teams that officials are instructed to give the benefit of the doubt to, especially at home. The Chargers seem to be one of these darlings this year. As near as I can tell, the Chiefs have never been.

DaFace
10-30-2005, 04:34 PM
While the refs may suck, they are certainly NOT the reason we're losing this game.

Deberg_1990
10-30-2005, 04:35 PM
I've always felt that the NFL has it's "darlings." Teams that officials are instructed to give the benefit of the doubt to, especially at home. The Chargers seem to be one of these darlings this year. As near as I can tell, the Chiefs have never been.

Please.......The Chargers are 3-4 this year..how can you honestly say that???

DJay23
10-30-2005, 04:41 PM
Please.......The Chargers are 3-4 this year..how can you honestly say that???
I'm just thinking of calls that always seem to go their way, doesn't always mean they'll have the best record. The clearest example I can think of was the cal lin the Monday night game against the Steelers on that punt. And now here today, in a game they have to have, it seems that the Chargers have the stripes in their back pockets.

PunkinDrublic
10-30-2005, 04:46 PM
While the refs may suck, they are certainly NOT the reason we're losing this game.

You're right but that bullshit holding call on Roaf killed our drive.

Deberg_1990
10-30-2005, 04:46 PM
I'm just thinking of calls that always seem to go their way, doesn't always mean they'll have the best record. The clearest example I can think of was the cal lin the Monday night game against the Steelers on that punt. And now here today, in a game they have to have, it seems that the Chargers have the stripes in their back pockets.

I think its more of a case where most of the officials are crap and lack clear direction from the top official. The crews are just waaay too inconsitant with their play calls, and how to interpret the instant replay rules.