PDA

View Full Version : All the coaches need to be gone after this year!

mississippichiefan
10-30-2005, 04:49 PM
This teams problem I think is the coaching staff. No downfield passes, won't run when we are making big runs and then play one of the best run defensives in the NFL and we decide lets run three straight times on one drive and don't get the first down. We do good one game and then come out flat the next week , that must be the coaching . I am always positive and upbeat but am getting weary of this coaching staff.
Its time to get a new staff of younger coaches and start all over if we don't make the playoffs and win at least one game . Go Chiefs !!

DJay23
10-30-2005, 05:08 PM
I want Vermeil gone. He might be a players coach and all, but it's his personality that makes our team such a joke. We're too soft. Come out and crush a team one week, the next week take on the appearance of a bunch of cripples. Happens in games too. First half against the Iggles, we look like potential champs. Second half, real chumps. That's Vermeil. He's too emotional. Emotions cause too many ups and downs and inconsistency. No wonder he's a .500 coach. There isn't much we can do about it right now, but this off season, he MUST retire and leave us alone.

yeti
10-30-2005, 05:13 PM
Saunders is such a retarded bitch.

chief99
10-30-2005, 05:15 PM
It's not the coaches. It's a total lack of talent and age.

Try Peterson instead.

MichaelH
10-30-2005, 05:19 PM

Try Peterson instead.

I agree to an extent but the coaching staff needs to go. Al Saunders makes no sense with his playcalling. He tries to be so fancy when this team could thrive on the stuff it down your throat run run. And the head coach is too soft. He plays favorites and keeps players that have no business having a uniform. Only because his ego won't allow him to admit he's wrong.

htismaqe
10-30-2005, 05:29 PM

Try Peterson instead.

Maybe you should tell us again how Tony Gonzales is finished.