PDA

View Full Version : Sat next to Zygi Wilf today

Bootlegged
10-30-2005, 06:56 PM
until he ran for the hills after a 17-0 first quarter. Pretty interesting...him and Fowler and the whole group that bought the Vikes. Didn't seem to concerned with the Vikes gone wild deal over the last 2 weeks. In any case, was pretty sweet to watch a game in the double secret owners box today. Was a little pissed I didn't get the lap dance though..

Dunit35
10-30-2005, 07:00 PM
I'd be upset too.

Rain Man
10-30-2005, 07:09 PM
Why was Zygi Wilf watching the San Diego game? Oh, wait. I know. It's because he owns the Vikings.

Bootlegged
10-30-2005, 07:24 PM
Why was Zygi Wilf watching the San Diego game? Oh, wait. I know. It's because he owns the Vikings.

Something like that. Or, I live in Carolina and was in a box @ the Panther game...

Rain Man
10-30-2005, 07:28 PM
Did he get ticked off when you kept yelling, "Who cares! It's the NFC!"

Bootlegged
10-30-2005, 07:33 PM
Did he get ticked off when you kept yelling, "Who cares! It's the NFC!"

He seemed to be distracted when his $100mm QB went down in the 1st QTR. But the cheese was delicious.

Rain Man
10-30-2005, 07:39 PM
I could see a lot of ways that you could get on Zygi's bad side during a football game.

"Hey, Zygi, do you think the Vikings will cruise to an easy victory today?"

"Hey, Zygi, Mike Tice just offered me better tickets."

"Hey, Zygi, why aren't you giving Onterrio Smith more carries?"

jspchief
10-30-2005, 07:40 PM
I call bullshit.

tk13
10-30-2005, 07:44 PM
I could see a lot of ways that you could get on Zygi's bad side during a football game.

"Hey, Zygi, do you think the Vikings will cruise to an easy victory today?"

"Hey, Zygi, Mike Tice just offered me better tickets."

"Hey, Zygi, why aren't you giving Onterrio Smith more carries?"
"Hey, Zygi, can you tell my local paper to move you further away from Cathy on weekdays? I hate that bitch."

Bootlegged
10-30-2005, 07:45 PM
I call bullshit.

Why would you call bullshit? I can provide more detail if you'd like, but don't see it neccesary. I live in Charlotte, have a friend whose father has a luxury suite and went to the game. The opponents owners box is next to ours.