PDA

View Full Version : This place sucks on days the Chiefs lose!

Lipschitz
10-30-2005, 07:42 PM
I know there will always be some amount of venting after a loss, but it's looking really ugly about now.

The game was not played to the standard we all wanted, we can't change that by tearing apart the team or the coaching.

Let it go and let's start looking ahead. Dwelling on the mistakes only makes us look like we can't support our team.

Opinions vary, but one thing should stand out, either the Chiefs are our team and we support them win or lose or we are nothing more than bandwaggoners.

Those that know me also know that I've always felt this way and will never change. I also know that your methods will never change, but you get to vent the way you want to, so here is mine.

|Zach|
10-30-2005, 07:43 PM
I support my team even though the offense didn't feel like holding up their end of the deal in winning a game that was very winnable.

Rain Man
10-30-2005, 07:43 PM
And if I can add one other thing to this thread, it's that the right side of our offensive line is getting beat consistently.

jspchief
10-30-2005, 07:44 PM
I think you should ram a hot curling iron up your ass, then tell me about this website.

luv
10-30-2005, 07:47 PM
I know there will always be some amount of venting after a loss, but it's looking really ugly about now.

The game was not played to the standard we all wanted, we can't change that by tearing apart the team or the coaching.

Let it go and let's start looking ahead. Dwelling on the mistakes only makes us look like we can't support our team.

Opinions vary, but one thing should stand out, either the Chiefs are our team and we support them win or lose or we are nothing more than bandwaggoners.

Those that know me also know that I've always felt this way and will never change. I also know that your methods will never change, but you get to vent the way you want to, so here is mine.
Although I may tend to agree with you, this place is far from sucking. Try the Orange Mane after they lose a game.

burt
10-30-2005, 07:47 PM
I know there will always be some amount of venting after a loss, but it's looking really ugly about now. You wann know ugly...you should see my sister...
The game was not played to the standard we all wanted, duh we can't change that by tearing apart the team or the coaching.

Let it go and let's start looking ahead. Not 'til midnight. Dwelling on the mistakes only makes us look like we can't support our team. I can support my team and still think our offense coach is a blithering idiot....can't you?
Support them....yes...blindly and without mentioning stupidity on the coaching staff....NEVER!!!!

Those that know me also know that I've always felt this way and will never change. I also know that your methods will never change, but you get to vent the way you want to, so here is mine. Thanks for sharing.......

burt
10-30-2005, 07:48 PM
I think you should ram a hot curling iron up your ass, then tell me about this website.

Don't hold back, how do you really feel????

listopencil
10-30-2005, 07:48 PM

Makes you look like that to who? All of the other football fans on the internet that do the exact same thing? Jesus, OrangeMane melted down last week because we lost a close one on the road that we should have had...and it wasn't even in the conference much less the division.

gblowfish
10-30-2005, 07:49 PM
Ah, no biggie.

It'll be fun watching Marty implode if he makes the playoffs this year.

|Zach|
10-30-2005, 07:49 PM
This place actually seems quite sane for a loss. IMO.

chiefs4me
10-30-2005, 07:51 PM

They will let it go, tomorrow....ROFL but for now they have to vent and rave as they very well should do. I mean what the hell happened today, so sit back and just read the threads and insightful posts and know it will be alright come tomorrow....:D

aren't you a male...you should know this.;)

IA_Chiefs_fan
10-30-2005, 07:52 PM

I used to to think you were one of the greatest posters. But now, after this post, I feel like you are the poorest excuse for a poster I've ever seen. You are worthless and should be immediately cut from ChiefsPlanet. And you Sir are wrong, there are no over-reactors here!

burt
10-30-2005, 07:53 PM
They will let it go, tomorrow....ROFL but for nowthey have to vent and rave as they very well should do. I mean what the hell happened today, so sit back and just read the threads and insightful posts and know it will be alright come tomorrow....:D

What no mention of my wonderous wit ??????

burt
10-30-2005, 07:55 PM
II feel like you are the poorest excuse for a poster I've ever seen. You are worthless and should be immediately cut from ChiefsPlanet.

Dang, there goes all my records and aspirations.....

kcxiv
10-30-2005, 07:56 PM
After the Chiefs lose, its all doomsday around here. Chiefs never gave up. I am proud of that fact. 21-3 at halftime i thought they would roll over n play dead. They did not. This team has fight in them.

ALL football message boards are the same. Look at Devner when they lost last week to the Giants, it was all doom and gloom there as well. Happens when anyteam loses. Oh is this the start of the downfall blah blah, its just how People are. People are stupid. Once you realize that, then its easier to deal with the Doom and gloom after a loss.

Mecca
10-30-2005, 07:57 PM
And if I can add one other thing to this thread, it's that the right side of our offensive line is getting beat consistently.

Something tells me that Will Shields won't be extending his pro bowl streak this year.

KChiefsQT
10-30-2005, 07:57 PM
yes we cry like a bunch of bitches.

burt
10-30-2005, 07:58 PM
After the Chiefs lose, its all doomsday around here. Chiefs never gave up. I am proud of that fact. 21-3 at halftime i thought they would roll over n play dead. They did not. This team has fight in them.

Uh, where...Marty LET us have points to eat up the clock.....we have less fight left in us than.....The mighty Reverand Jim Baker......

luv
10-30-2005, 07:59 PM
What wonderous wit?

burt
10-30-2005, 08:00 PM
yes we cry like a bunch of bitches.

I think we cry like a bunch if Head Coaches.....

burt
10-30-2005, 08:01 PM
What wonderous wit?

You must not be reading it right...don't savor it like a fine wine....shoot it, like Tequila...then you/'ll enjoy it...

Lipschitz
10-30-2005, 08:08 PM

I would guess that you are one of the many here that handle losses poorly. The curling iron is still at your house.

luv
10-30-2005, 08:09 PM
You must not be reading it right...don't savor it like a fine wine....shoot it, like Tequila...then you/'ll enjoy it...
Ahhh, there is an analogy I can get a grip on.

KChiefsQT
10-30-2005, 08:09 PM

ROFL and then some. I felt that one.... ouuuuuuuuuch!

Lipschitz
10-30-2005, 08:10 PM
They will let it go, tomorrow....ROFL but for nowthey have to vent and rave as they very well should do. I mean what the hell happened today, so sit back and just read the threads and insightful posts and know it will be alright come tomorrow....:D

Actually I tend to understand that this is just a game and has no impact on my life. I don't like it when we lose, but there isn't anything that can be done about it when the clock reads 00:00.

|Zach|
Actually I tend to understand that this is just a game and has no impact on my life. I don't like it when we lose, but there isn't anything that can be done about it when the clock reads 00:00.So you are pretty much like everyone else on Chiefs Planet.

Lipschitz
I used to to think you were one of the greatest posters. But now, after this post, I feel like you are the poorest excuse for a poster I've ever seen. You are worthless and should be immediately cut from ChiefsPlanet. And you Sir are wrong, there are no over-reactors here!

Yeah, right!:rolleyes:

burt
10-30-2005, 08:11 PM
ROFL and then some. I felt that one.... ouuuuuuuuuch!

last boy scout

Lipschitz
10-30-2005, 08:12 PM
So you are pretty much like everyone else on Chiefs Planet.

You are wrong, I'm the community asshole...remember?

KChiefsQT
10-30-2005, 08:12 PM
Actually I tend to understand that this is just a game and has no impact on my life. I don't like it when we lose, but there isn't anything that can be done about it when the clock reads 00:00.

"just a game" such an overrated phrase in a competitive mind.

|Zach|
10-30-2005, 08:13 PM
You are wrong, I'm the community asshole...remember?Nah, thats to high of a distinction.

burt
10-30-2005, 08:14 PM
You are wrong, I'm the community asshole...remember?

in time I will capture this title!!!!!!!!

Skip Towne
10-30-2005, 08:18 PM
Hey, noob, Roy D. Mercer you ain't.

milkman
10-30-2005, 08:24 PM
Hey, noob, Roy D. Mercer you ain't.

Hell, he ain't even roy jr.

chiefs4me
10-30-2005, 08:29 PM

I didn't forget you, read your rep..:D

chiefs4me
10-30-2005, 08:30 PM
in time I will capture this title!!!!!!!!Have you seen the line..ROFL

Lipschitz
10-30-2005, 08:31 PM
"just a game" such an overrated phrase in a competitive mind.

I save my competition to arena's that I can make money in. This place has only cost me.

KChiefsQT
10-30-2005, 08:42 PM
I save my competition to arena's that I can make money in. This place has only cost me.

you sound like a downer. no fun.

Lipschitz
10-30-2005, 08:42 PM
Nah, thats to high of a distinction.

I didn't want to tread in your territory.

Lipschitz
10-30-2005, 08:44 PM
in time I will capture this title!!!!!!!!

Why try to capture it? Just take it, I don't care!

|Zach|
10-30-2005, 08:45 PM
I didn't want to tread in your territory.You have to keep one user name for that to happen.

Phobia
10-30-2005, 08:46 PM

Nah. You've earned it. It's gonna take a whole lot to surpass your 5 years of jackassery .

TRR
10-30-2005, 08:48 PM
I've said it once, and I'll say it again...I usually visit this board right after a KC loss, and don't return until Friday or Saturday. The amount of b*tching and moaning on this board is absolutely second to none.

luv
10-30-2005, 08:48 PM
You have to keep one user name for that to happen.
I'm lost. Who was this guy originally?

jspchief
10-30-2005, 08:49 PM
I've said it once, and I'll say it again...I usually visit this board right after a KC loss, and don't return until Friday or Saturday. The amount of b*tching and moaning on this board is absolutely second to none.Glad you found time to come in and bitch and moan about it then.

|Zach|
I'm lost. Who was this guy originally?Not worth mentioning.

|Zach|
I've said it once, and I'll say it again...I usually visit this board right after a KC loss, and don't return until Friday or Saturday. The amount of b*tching and moaning on this board is absolutely second to none.This place really has been pretty chipper as far as post loss CP goes...maybe its just me.

Phobia
10-30-2005, 08:50 PM
I'm lost. Who was this guy originally?

Tom Cash. You've gone around with him before.

Phobia
10-30-2005, 08:51 PM
I've said it once, and I'll say it again...I usually visit this board right after a KC loss, and don't return until Friday or Saturday. The amount of b*tching and moaning on this board is absolutely second to none.

I'll bet the traffic this week is triple what we had last week after the win.

Eleazar
10-30-2005, 08:51 PM
This place really has been pretty chipper as far as post loss CP goes...maybe its just me.

Yeah, there have been a lot worse meltdowns. I think that deep down most people didn't expect a win, whether we lost a winnable game or not.

OldTownChief
10-30-2005, 08:52 PM
Tom Cash. You've gone around with him before.

Hey, I saw him at the tailgate. :)

Lipschitz
10-30-2005, 08:52 PM
You have to keep one user name for that to happen.

Impossible, too many of them have been banned.

|Zach|
10-30-2005, 08:54 PM
Tom Cash. You've gone around with him before.I have been asked not to use his first and last name.

Thats funny right.

burt
10-30-2005, 08:56 PM

I win, I am now , officially, the community asshole!!!!

Lipschitz
I have been asked not to use his first and last name.

Thats funny right.

So has phobia

luv
You have a long, long way to go before taking it from him. Trust me.

|Zach|
10-30-2005, 08:57 PM
So has phobiaIf I know Phil...

He laughed as well.

Lipschitz
10-30-2005, 08:59 PM
I am sure he has...how could have anyone guessed your last name.

We need some way to track your dumbass name changes. I guess we will just use the one thing that ties all those shananigens together Tombo.

Ask phobia, he has all of them I've actually been and a few that he's tagged as being me.

Doesn't matter to me, why should it matter to you?

Oh, that's right, you're the board asshole, or lower.

burt
10-30-2005, 08:59 PM
You have a long, long way to go before taking it from him. Trust me.

Alright, I will be the community asshole with a wink, win,k grin, grin, nudgen nudge...

|Zach|
10-30-2005, 09:00 PM
Ask phobia, he has all of them I've actually been and a few that he's tagged as being me.

Doesn't matter to me, why should it matter to you?

Oh, that's right, you're the board asshole, or lower.So you asked me not use your name and it doesn't matter to you?

Cool.

Phobia
10-30-2005, 09:01 PM
If I know Phil...

He laughed as well.

Nah, I just deleted it. I haven't read an email or PM from that dude in several months. He's a lot more enjoyable that way.

Lipschitz
So you asked me not use your name and it doesn't matter to you?

Cool.

You don't follow your own thoughts too well, do you?

luv
So you asked me not use your name and it doesn't matter to you?

Cool.
Somehow, I see this thread destined for the Romper Room.

Lipschitz
10-30-2005, 09:02 PM
Nah, I just deleted it. I haven't read an email or PM from that dude in several months. He's a lot more enjoyable that way.

Ha! And I thought you had some sort of ethics. I've been wrong before, but not this time. You still show no ethics.

Lipschitz
10-30-2005, 09:03 PM
Somehow, I see this thread destined for the Romper Room.

Not until Phil has his spin on whatever is going on in that little pea brain of his.

luv
10-30-2005, 09:04 PM
Ha! And I thought you had some sort of ethics. I've been wrong before, but not this time. You still show no ethics.
Well, at least it's not about integrity this time.

jspchief
10-30-2005, 09:05 PM
Ha! And I thought you had some sort of ethics. I've been wrong before, but not this time. You still show no ethics.I'm pretty sure that lack of Bulletin board ethics is a first class ticket to burning in hell.

Either that it or it doesn't mean a damn thing in real life. I forget.

Phobia
10-30-2005, 09:06 PM

I have no ethics because I choose not to be bombarded by senseless and pointless PM's and emails from you? Okay.

luv
10-30-2005, 09:09 PM
I'm pretty sure that lack of Bulletin board ethics is a first class ticket to burning in hell.

Either that it or it doesn't mean a damn thing in real life. I forget.
I think it means you'll burn in hell.

|Zach|
10-30-2005, 09:12 PM
I have no ethics because I choose not to be bombarded by senseless and pointless PM's and emails from you? Okay.http://people.smu.edu/cziemins/photo/MATT/code%20of%20ethics.jpg

Skip Towne
10-30-2005, 09:25 PM
No, sorry, you have a long way to go. I've pissed off more people accidentally than you have by design.

KcMizzou
10-30-2005, 09:27 PM
Heh... brutal "assinations"

Skip Towne
10-30-2005, 09:31 PM
Florida Chief.....Is that you?

chiefs4me
10-30-2005, 09:40 PM

How old are you again?:rolleyes:

burt
10-30-2005, 10:53 PM
No, sorry, you have a long way to go. I've pissed off more people accidentally than you have by design.

You HAVE to be talking about here, because I AM in car sales!!!

Lipschitz
10-31-2005, 04:37 AM
I have no ethics because I choose not to be bombarded by senseless and pointless PM's and emails from you? Okay.

You wouldn't know what I've sent in emails and PM's, you never read them, remember?

The facts are that you say what you want when you want with no repurcussions because you bought your way into this board.

That makes you the "big man" here.

DO YOU FEEL LIKE THE BIG MAN NOW?

Ha!

Lipschitz
10-31-2005, 04:38 AM
How old are you again?:rolleyes:

Probably older than you little boy.

Lipschitz
10-31-2005, 04:38 AM
Florida Chief.....Is that you?

Yep. It's me.

Lipschitz
10-31-2005, 04:40 AM
You all will have to carry on without me, I'm leaving on a road trip for a while and won't have access to a computer.

With all of my other logins "sans phobia" I'll probably still be posting though!!

kcxiv
10-31-2005, 05:20 AM
Uh, where...Marty LET us have points to eat up the clock.....we have less fight left in us than.....The mighty Reverand Jim Baker......
By marty letting us in the game by running the ball 3 times int he 3rd quarter then yes he let us back in the game. Also, he let us bakc in the game by some good returns from dante hall, The INT by Wesley. It was all his Marty Ball that let us back in the game. Now i can tell you to Shut the **** up and know what your talking about. Ok time to sleep nite nite.

the Talking Can
10-31-2005, 05:48 AM
ah..a true fan thread....the cherry on top of a loss....

the Talking Can
10-31-2005, 05:49 AM

hey, Kotter, what's up?

Area 51
10-31-2005, 02:33 PM
hey, Kotter, what's up?

Hey, he can't be kotter, I am.

Calcountry
10-31-2005, 05:07 PM
yes we cry like a bunch of bitches.Speak for yourself.