PDA

View Full Version : LOL this is awesome and pathetic

jidar
10-31-2005, 09:03 AM
Love the football genius around here.
We lost because we ran too much!
Last time we lost it was because we threw too much.
I also saw someone say our OC doesn't know how to use a TE.. the TE that set the record for receptions last year under this OC. Brilliant. Brilliant comedy that is. lol!

I don't know why they don't just consult this board every game so they can figure out where the perfect playcalling balance is.

Anyway, for those of you who didn't see the game and don't want the special-ed version of why we lost that 90% of these folks are spewing: The answer to what went wrong is pretty simple, our OL was dominated. San Diego is known for having a great 3:4 and it showed, our OL on the other hand is falling apart.
Nearly everytime Trent threw the ball, when he actually had time to throw the ball, he was being pressured. The blocking wasn't clearing running lanes either.

Fire Me Boy!
10-31-2005, 09:08 AM
I think my AC is just low on freon.
Dammit AC! :cuss:

Saulbadguy
10-31-2005, 09:09 AM
Make sure you check the fuses!

Boozer
10-31-2005, 09:13 AM
http://www.cnn.com/US/OJ/arrest/cowlingsmugcaptn.jpg
"This is AC!"

jidar
10-31-2005, 09:13 AM
doh! oops.

Spicy McHaggis
10-31-2005, 09:33 AM

http://www.readdave.com/20041111.jpg

Mine just dislikes preppies and Mr. Belding. :shrug:

Fire Me Boy!
10-31-2005, 10:16 AM
http://www.readdave.com/20041111.jpg

Mine just dislikes preppies and Mr. Belding. :shrug:
ROFL

Skip Towne
10-31-2005, 10:21 AM
Love the football genius around here.
We lost because we ran too much!
Last time we lost it was because we threw too much.
I also saw someone say our OC doesn't know how to use a TE.. the TE that set the record for receptions last year under this OC. Brilliant. Brilliant comedy that is. lol!

I don't know why they don't just consult this board every game so they can figure out where the perfect playcalling balance is.

Anyway, for those of you who didn't see the game and don't want the special-ed version of why we lost that 90% of these folks are spewing: The answer to what went wrong is pretty simple, our OL was dominated. San Diego is known for having a great 3:4 and it showed, our OL on the other hand is falling apart.
Nearly everytime Trent threw the ball, when he actually had time to throw the ball, he was being pressured. The blocking wasn't clearing running lanes either.
I am happy we have your n00b ass around here to point out the obvious. How did we ever make it before you arrived?

Mr. Laz
10-31-2005, 11:34 AM
peanut butter makes my mouth dry

Brock
10-31-2005, 11:37 AM

you have an incredible grasp of the obvious.

HarryParatestes
10-31-2005, 11:40 AM
Did you try smearing peanut butter on the thermostat?

jidar
10-31-2005, 01:26 PM
Yeah it's obvious.
That's why it's so pathetic that half of the posts on this board are bitching about the play calling, including many of the very old time regulars.

Maybe it's not so bad to be a noob around here? In fact it's looking more like it might be a compliment.

KChiefsQT
10-31-2005, 01:29 PM
Yeah it's obvious.
That's why it's so pathetic that half of the posts on this board are bitching about the play calling, including many of the very old time regulars.

Maybe it's not so bad to be a noob around here? In fact it's looking more like it might be a compliment.

**** the play calling!!!!!!!