PDA

View Full Version : How much time do you spend here?

DaFace
10-31-2005, 11:37 AM
OK, I've been following this place for a couple months now, and I'm starting to notice that trend where it seems like more and more time each week is spent sitting in front of my computer reading and responding on the Planet. I'm just curious, how much time do we all waste each week on here talking about our beloved Chiefs?

Poll forthcoming (be gentle - it's my first time :))

Johnson&Johnson
10-31-2005, 11:45 AM
It depends how we played over the weekend.

I have the tendency to come here and vent more after losses. This is remedy when chiefs leave me with a Loss.

Pants
10-31-2005, 11:48 AM
I just minimize the window, come back whenever to check for updates. If I'm not on, my computer is most likely off.

BigRedChief
10-31-2005, 11:49 AM
OK, I've been following this place for a couple months now, and I'm starting to notice that trend where it seems like more and more time each week is spent sitting in front of my computer reading and responding on the Planet. I'm just curious, how much time do we all waste each week on here talking about our beloved Chiefs?

Poll forthcoming (be gentle - it's my first time :))

You got the Gaz opition right n00b :clap:

but this thread is worthless without pictures. :harumph:

luv
10-31-2005, 11:51 AM
I usually get on here each night after work for a couple hours. That's 10-12 hours. I'm usually on for about an hour during the day (sometimes more, sometimes less). That's 5 more hours. Weekends vary. If I'm bored or stuck at home cleaning, I'm on more than if I go out and run errands. Maybe 1-2 hours during the day and 3 hours overnight. Sundays are longer due to games. I'll say 4 hours total on a Sunday. 12+5+2+3+4=26 hours.

DaFace
10-31-2005, 11:58 AM
I think I'm hitting just above the 10 hour mark at this point. Game day, I was kinda lurking in the background nearly the entire day, so that raises the mark quite a bit.