PDA

View Full Version : THE SAME OLD OPTIMISTS VS PESSIMISTS DEBATE EVERY YEAR!!

kcblue555
10-31-2005, 03:32 PM
The optimist blast the pessimist come up with the some wishful possibilities for the Chiefs. And how does it all end...The Chiefs crash and burn, the pessimists blast the Chiefs, half the optimists turn into pessimists and blast the Chiefs and the rest of the optimists disappear into oblivion. The same thing is happening this year, its obvious the Chiefs once again don't have what it takes but the leaders cheer no matter what they dont about fact just make up some wishful thinking. It wont work again for the 17th straight year of the Carl Peterson regime you don't have to be Vince Lombardi to figure this crap out!

Rain Man
10-31-2005, 03:36 PM
Carl Peterson has ruled longer than Kim Jong Il, and with somewhat similar results.

jidar
10-31-2005, 03:36 PM
That was almost coherent.
Needs more Jim Beam.

siberian khatru
10-31-2005, 03:37 PM
Carl Peterson has ruled longer than Kim Jong Il, and with somewhat similar results.

They both have bad hair, too. :hmmm:

shakesthecat
10-31-2005, 03:38 PM
Well shoot.
May as well shut down ChiefsPlanet, as there's really no point is discussing things further.

Thanks for saving us all a bunch of time, kcblue555.

Lurch
10-31-2005, 03:38 PM
... its obvious the Chiefs once again don't have what it takes but the leaders cheer no matter what they dont about fact just make up some wishful thinking....

Obvious, huh? Guess we should all just write off the season then, and get ready for basketball season then.

HemiEd
10-31-2005, 03:39 PM
Carl Pettersson has ruled longer than Kim Jong Il, and with somewhat similar results.

But at least he won a golf tournament yesterday.

http://www.pga.com/news/tours/pga-tour/chrysler103005.cfm

Lurch
10-31-2005, 03:39 PM
Well shoot.
May as well shut down ChiefsPlanet, as there's really no point is discussing things further.

Thanks for saving us all a bunch of time, kcblue555.

Dang. You beat me by a minute or so.

kcblue555
10-31-2005, 03:53 PM
I listen to the Sports talk on 610 and 810 watch the sports on the local channel you just take the tapes from the previous 10 years and replay tehm you'd hear and see the same things that how pathetic this whole Carl Peterson creation is!!

jidar
10-31-2005, 04:03 PM
wow I read your post and thought about it and see what you mean with the losses they have you could be right!!!

Area 51
10-31-2005, 04:04 PM
Don't you know? Carl Peterson is responsible for everything bad in KC with the exception of the things that Bush has done there.

Skip Towne
10-31-2005, 04:12 PM
Nonsense. Peterson doesn't have nuclear weapons.

Dartgod
10-31-2005, 04:23 PM
I agree with the thread starter. We need some new pessimists and optimists to debate each other. Come on n00bs, step it up!

jidar
10-31-2005, 04:25 PM
I agree with the thread starter. We need some new pessimists and optimists to debate each other. Come on n00bs, step it up!

I'm trying.

I like to throw around that term "anti-fan", it seems to stir folks up.
Dirty bastard anti-fans.

KcMizzou
10-31-2005, 04:25 PM
I listen to the Sports talk on 610 and 810 watch the sports on the local channel you just take the tapes from the previous 10 years and replay tehm you'd hear and see the same things that how pathetic this whole Carl Peterson creation is!!Holy run-on sentences, Batman!

Area 51
10-31-2005, 05:01 PM

NOOBS! Don't do it, it's a trap!

Calcountry
10-31-2005, 05:24 PM
The optimist blast the pessimist come up with the some wishful possibilities for the Chiefs. And how does it all end...The Chiefs crash and burn, the pessimists blast the Chiefs, half the optimists turn into pessimists and blast the Chiefs and the rest of the optimists disappear into oblivion. The same thing is happening this year, its obvious the Chiefs once again don't have what it takes but the leaders cheer no matter what they dont about fact just make up some wishful thinking. It wont work again for the 17th straight year of the Carl Peterson regime you don't have to be Vince Lombardi to figure this crap out! Look on the bright side. At this point in the season, the Chiefs have more wins than the Royals.