PDA

View Full Version : Dicky V for prez!!!!!

kcfanXIII
11-01-2005, 07:27 PM
any one go to the chiefs web site and read the press conference today?? I haven't seen anyone dodge that many questions since clinton questioned the definintion of the word "is." if only our prez cried each time we won a war....

KChiefsQT
11-01-2005, 08:52 PM
Haven't checked it out yet.... but I will now. :)

CoMoChief
11-01-2005, 09:00 PM
When doesn't he have a press conference where he dodges question after question? All someone has to do is ask him a question about the defense and why it continues to suck ass.

Phobia
11-01-2005, 09:01 PM
Welcome to 2003. I haven't wasted my time listening to a DV press conference in a couple years. Unless he's releasing some injury news he never says a word. Seriously. I don't know why any journalist even shows up anymore. Like he's going to give them a story?

kcfanXIII
11-01-2005, 09:02 PM
When doesn't he have a press conference where he dodges question after question? All someone has to do is ask him a question about the defense and why it continues to suck ass.

"but they're gettin better every week" right, or are we just getting used to not being able stop anyone?

KChiefsQT
11-01-2005, 09:06 PM
"but they're gettin better every week" right, or are we just getting used to not being able stop anyone?

hahah almost as bad as _______ being mistake free. MY ASS!!!!!!!!