PDA

View Full Version : Let the Implosion Begin, Chiefs will lose to the Raiders this weekend.

Logical
11-03-2005, 02:00 PM
Surtain likely out, Warfield gimpy, Roaf, Shields questionable and missing significant practice time, not to mention Priest's status.

Looks bad IMO. Praying I am wrong but preparing for the worst.

Uatu
11-03-2005, 02:02 PM
With those injuries, I doubt we win too.

Oakland is not playing nearly as badly as they did earlier in the year. Add in our offensive line troubles and McCleon and Washington covering Moss and Porter, and I dont think it looks good.

Area 51
11-03-2005, 02:03 PM
Yep, another die hard Chiefs fan heard from.

Inspector
11-03-2005, 02:04 PM
Damn!

And I wanted to win this one.

Oh well, I need to do some yard work anyway....

Seriously though, I have some fears about our pass D, especially without a healthy Surtain. Moss can be deadly - even if he's hurt a little.

I wonder if we could talk them into playing on Friday....we seem to always do better on Fridays.

sedated
Our CB's will be back, so will our O-line, LJ will carry the load (finally!), and the Faiders have racked up wins against bad teams.

Don't lose hope now.

JBucc
I'm worried too. We barely beat them last time when they were playing horrible and they seem to be running on all cylinders now at least on offense. I think we can outscore 'em though.

AirForceChief
Q: You had a lot of other guys out today including Surtain and Warfield from your secondary?

VERMEIL: “The first three corners did not practice today. Hopefully, some of them will start working tomorrow. Hopefully, Dexter (McCleon) will be able to work tomorrow. Will Shields and Willie Roaf were held out today but I think they’ll both be ready by tomorrow.”

Q: How was Surtain’s knee today?

VERMEIL: “He said it feels pretty good. He had a big smile on his face so normally when a player has an injury and it’s an experienced guy who’s had injuries before and is smiling it means they feel pretty good about it.”

Q: Do you expect him to play or will you know more by the end of the week?

VERMEIL: “I think we’ll just have to wait and play it by ear. I think he’s questionable.”

Q: What about Warfield?

VERMEIL: “He’ll play.”

Based on the above, I thought there was a good chance that Surtain and Warfield would start or at least log significant playing time. Also thought the O-line and D-line would be in better shape w/ Browning and Sampson having another week to heal. Have things changed today?

Munson
11-03-2005, 02:11 PM
Regardless of how good or bad we play, there is one thing that we can count on when we play the Raiders. They will shoot themselves in the foot with an ungodly amount of penalties. And about 50% of those penalties will negate big plays on their part. I can almost hear the Raider Nation crying about the refs.......again. :deevee:

Eleazar
I hope like heck that we don't lose to those chumps in our house but, the way our pass D is playing, and the way our O is playing, I don't see how we are going to keep up with them.

Unless our offense suddenly suddenly wakes up, I think Oakland can just throw the ball 50 times and win. Without Surtain and Warfield at full we don't have a single guy in the secondary who can cover one of their guys, let alone both. It's going to be 10+ yard cushions all day long.

I hate Oakland as much as you guys do and pray this doesn't happen but I'm being realistic. I would not put money on the Chiefs. And that is someone who has been called 'one of the biggest homers on the board' talking. :shake:

Lzen
Wow, talk about overreacting. :shake:

Mecca
11-03-2005, 02:14 PM
Woodson's out they got no one for Tony in this game. It's basically going to be a shootout style game, I think we can win this. Also I don't see Johnson playing instead of Holmes as a downgrade at this point.

Eleazar
11-03-2005, 02:24 PM
Woodson's out they got no one for Tony in this game.

I don't remember them having a ton of trouble with him @OAK earlier this year. Like it or not, you put two guys on him every down and even the best players are going to be limited.

Hopefully Kennison could make them pay for doing that, since we don't have much else in the way of threats in the passing game.

HemiEd
11-03-2005, 02:24 PM
First I have heard about Surtain being out, DV said something very different.

htismaqe
11-03-2005, 02:27 PM

Yep.

morphius
11-03-2005, 02:30 PM
The great thing about watching a Chiefs game is you never know what the hell to expect. It could be a tight game, it could be a blow out, this team is so damn inconsistent that nobody knows which team is going to show up.

htismaqe
11-03-2005, 02:31 PM
First I have heard about Surtain being out, DV said something very different.

It's the only thing you've heard about Surtain being out. Vlad is playing Chicken Little...

Area 51
11-03-2005, 02:31 PM
It's the only thing you've heard about Surtain being out. Vlad is playing Chicken Little...

Funny, but I don't think he is playing!

HemiEd
11-03-2005, 02:34 PM

wheeeew, I thought I had missed something, thanks! I am actually looking forward to this matchup providing we can line up our two best Corners. This should be a lot of fun to watch.

tk13
11-03-2005, 02:36 PM
Season's over. Team's implodeded. We are paper lions.

B_Ambuehl
11-03-2005, 02:37 PM
Dont' forget our offense didnt' even gameplan for them in the first meeting. Yeah, they gameplanned but they were expecting a 3-4 defense and prepared only for that. From the first snap on Oakland played a 4-3 and Al and co. had to scrap everything and go back to stuff they hadn't run since training camp.

Skip Towne
11-03-2005, 02:40 PM
I agree with Vlad. We're doomed. The glass is half empty.

kcfanXIII
11-03-2005, 02:41 PM
Our CB's will be back, so will our O-line, LJ will carry the load (finally!), and the Faiders have racked up wins against bad teams.

Don't lose hope now.
i haven't lost hope, but you sound toooo optimistic

Mr. Kotter
11-03-2005, 02:43 PM
It's one thing to admit we could lose. It's another to start a thread like this.....IMPLOSION? I want pictures, Jim.

If we are eliminating figurative language from our thread starters, to satisfy the literalists among us, then I expect visual evidence of a real fuggin' "IMPLOSION." :harumph:

ArrowheadHawk
11-03-2005, 02:46 PM
can we let them play the game first before we lose hope

jiveturkey
11-03-2005, 02:47 PM
I'm taking the Chiefs.

Eleazar
11-03-2005, 02:51 PM
It's one thing to admit we could lose. It's another to start a thread like this.....

That's what I meant personally.

We could lose. I think it's more likely than not likely that we lose. Not that we are totally overmatched and have no chance.

Saulbadguy
11-03-2005, 02:51 PM
boooo....

mike_b_284
11-03-2005, 02:53 PM
FOR CHRIST'S SAKE ... HAVE SOME FAITH. Its the raiders at arrowhead, should be no problem. Plus, based on what I've seen this season Collins crappy passing keeps Moss in check.

Area 51
11-03-2005, 02:54 PM
It's one thing to admit we could lose. It's another to start a thread like this.....IMPLOSION? I want pictures, Jim.

If we are eliminating figurative language from our thread starters, to satisfy the literalists among us, then I expect visual evidence of a real fuggin' "IMPLOSION." :harumph:

Who are you today?

I lost the f*ng list again!

Pitt Gorilla
11-03-2005, 02:57 PM
With any protection at all, EK has a huge game.

stevieray
11-03-2005, 02:57 PM
. We are paper lions.

ROFL

Mr. Kotter
11-03-2005, 03:02 PM
Who are you today?

I lost the f*ng list again!

At 3 o'clock I become Electric; you become Eye Patch. This evening I become the Talking Can.....and you go back to being jettio. Did you delete the PM with the schedule?

EDIT: CRAP! I meant this as a PM....why can't I delete this! :cuss:

Pitt Gorilla
11-03-2005, 03:04 PM

If we are eliminating figurative language from our thread starters, to satisfy the literalists among us, then I expect visual evidence of a real fuggin' "IMPLOSION." :harumph:Uh, it seems that he was being "literal."

Implosion:

To collapse inward violently.

Collapse:

To break down suddenly in strength or health and thereby cease to function: a monarchy that collapsed.

Am I missing something?

Area 51
11-03-2005, 03:04 PM
At 3 o'clock I become Electric; you become Eye Patch. This evening I become the Talking Can.....and you go back to being jettio. Did you delete the PM with the schedule?

EDIT: CRAP! I meant this as a PM....why can't I delete this! :cuss:

Fugged again! are you jaz today?

Mr. Kotter
11-03-2005, 03:05 PM
Uh, it seems that he was being "literal."

Implosion:

To collapse inward violently.

Collapse:

To break down suddenly in strength or health and thereby cease to function: a monarchy that collapsed.

Am I missing something?

I want pictures damn it. :mad:

FTR, I still don't see an implosion; yet, anyway. ;)

Warrior5
11-03-2005, 03:37 PM
Don't forget the "KC VS The Raiduhs...Pick your score for the cash" thread in the Games forum.

Chiefs - 38
Rayders - 17
Planet Implosion - 0

Stinger
11-03-2005, 03:48 PM

Exactly ... In fact I am sure by next week the "lets throw all our remaing games so we can get a hight draft pick" crew will start to rear its ugly head. :rolleyes:

Calcountry
11-03-2005, 04:08 PM
You guys are nuts.

AirForceChief
11-03-2005, 04:22 PM
Q: You had a lot of other guys out today including Surtain and Warfield from your secondary?

VERMEIL: “The first three corners did not practice today. Hopefully, some of them will start working tomorrow. Hopefully, Dexter (McCleon) will be able to work tomorrow. Will Shields and Willie Roaf were held out today but I think they’ll both be ready by tomorrow.”

Q: How was Surtain’s knee today?

VERMEIL: “He said it feels pretty good. He had a big smile on his face so normally when a player has an injury and it’s an experienced guy who’s had injuries before and is smiling it means they feel pretty good about it.”

Q: Do you expect him to play or will you know more by the end of the week?

VERMEIL: “I think we’ll just have to wait and play it by ear. I think he’s questionable.”

Q: What about Warfield?

VERMEIL: “He’ll play.”

Based on the above, I thought there was a good chance that Surtain and Warfield would start or at least log significant playing time. Also thought the O-line and D-line would be in better shape w/ Browning and Sampson having another week to heal. Have things changed today?

The only update I see on injuries is Roaf downgraded to qestionable and Woods downgraded to doubtful (i guess he did get punched in the hamstring...). Surtain and Warfield remain questionable.

Iowanian
11-03-2005, 04:23 PM
The Chiefs are going to Blow them out.

Oakland is beat up too.

Calcountry
11-03-2005, 04:28 PM
So, we know that RM is gimpy, so how bout we play some tough bump and run on his ass?

Area 51
11-03-2005, 04:34 PM

Oakland is beat up too.

I hope that is true, I'm going to the game!! Section 208.

MOhillbilly
11-03-2005, 04:37 PM
I still say the only reason we beat the gaydars the first time - is because they beat themselves more.

Warrior5
11-03-2005, 04:38 PM

Oakland is beat up too.

Don't hold back, Iowanian...give 'em the full "boaws" statement.

gcbroncos
11-03-2005, 04:44 PM
With the Raiders always being pentalized.....

With Randy Moss being gimpy or not even playing

With half their starting secondary out (Gibson & Woodson)

With you guys being at home

You clearly win this one....if you don't I'd be shocked....but you will

Calcountry
11-03-2005, 05:23 PM
Its pretty said state of affairs when you have to base your chances of winning a game on whether or not the other team will commit penalties or turnovers.

Pants
11-03-2005, 06:17 PM
Warfield is a go. Surtain and Roaf still doubtful to qestionable...

Rausch
11-03-2005, 06:20 PM
Warfield is a go. Surtain and Roaf still doubtful to qestionable...

Pretty much like the last time we kicked their ass.

Grandpa Al won't shit right for a week...

HemiEd
11-03-2005, 06:28 PM
Grandpa Al won't shit right for a week...

I would guess it has been a long time since that has happened anyway.

Raiderhater
11-03-2005, 06:34 PM
One should never assume to know the out come of a Chiefs'/ butt raiders' game. That is even more assanine than assuming you know the out come of a regular game.

Calcountry
11-03-2005, 06:43 PM
Pretty much like the last time we kicked their ass.

Grandpa Al won't shit right for a week...ROFL

Deberg_1990
11-03-2005, 06:54 PM
Honestly, this game could go either way.....i wouldnt be surprised if they won, i wouldnt be surprised if they lost. Just about sums up the whole Vermeil in KC era.....average.

chiefsfan1963
11-03-2005, 07:07 PM
If we lose we can begin preparing for next year's off-season house cleaning and start of the rebuilding process. That way all the negative emotions about 2005 will be totally run out by the beginning of the offseason!

No matter what injuries we have, Chiefs need to begin a 5 game win streak starting this Sunday if they have any chance of playing after Jan 1.

4th and Long
11-03-2005, 07:08 PM
Jared Allen to the rescue!

Eleazar
11-03-2005, 07:08 PM
The official injury report:

Sims - out
Woods - doubtful
Holmes, McCleon, Parker, Roaf, Sampson, Shields, Surtain, Warfield - questionable
Browning - probable

Pants
11-03-2005, 07:09 PM
The official injury report:

Sims - out
Woods - doubtful
Holmes, McCleon, Parker, Roaf, Sampson, Shields, Surtain, Warfield - questionable
Browning - probable

Shields, Roaf, Surtain will probably play. Warfield, as of now, will play for sure.

4th and Long
11-03-2005, 07:12 PM
Shields, Roaf, Surtain will probably play. Warfield, as of now, will play for sure.
Listening to local sports talk radio on the drive home, Roaf and Surtain probably WON'T play.

Pants
11-03-2005, 07:15 PM
Listening to local sports talk radio on the drive home, Roaf and Surtain probably WON'T play.

I was going by the DV press conf. He said Surtain might be able to go by Saturday, Sunday, seeing as how good he is, I'm thinking he might play.

Deberg_1990
11-03-2005, 07:16 PM

So who starts at CB then? Warfield and Washington or is McCleon back?? Honestly, Washington is no world beater but hes looked decent at times. He made a couple of nice breakups last week.

4th and Long
11-03-2005, 07:17 PM
So who starts at CB then? Warfield and Washington or is McCleon back?? Honestly, Washington is no world beater but hes looked decent at times. He made a couple of nice breakups last week.
Warfield and Washington.

Eleazar
11-03-2005, 07:20 PM

No worse than what we lined up last year. Not that last year was a good tandem or anything.

It might be crazy, but I would like to see some more of Bartee in the secondary. Woods got torched in the nickle last week, and McCleon doesn't have the size that Bartee has, and I dont think he's got cover skills significantly better either.

I thought Bartee, while not anything special, looked better last year as the season went on and I don't know what other options we have. Sapp seems to mainly be at home blitzing in the +secondary situtions.

Deberg_1990
11-03-2005, 07:25 PM
No worse than what we lined up last year. Not that last year was a good tandem or anything.

It might be crazy, but I would like to see some more of Bartee in the secondary. Woods got torched in the nickle last week, and McCleon doesn't have the size that Bartee has, and I dont think he's got cover skills significantly better either.

I thought Bartee, while not anything special, looked better last year as the season went on and I don't know what other options we have. Sapp seems to mainly be at home blitzing in the +secondary situtions.

Honestly, I hope to never see Bartee on the field ever again.....hes done NOTHING in 5 or 6 seasons, in fact i cant believe that DV couldnt have found anything better than him the past 3 or 4 years??? IM just befuddled by it???

Eleazar
11-03-2005, 07:26 PM
Honestly, I hope to never see Bartee see the field ever again.....hes done NOTHING in 5 or 6 seasons, in fact i cant believe that DV couldnt have found anything better than him the past 3 or 4 years??? IM just befuddled by it???

Like I was saying, I remember being at several game last year watching the secondard (that's mainly what I do when there in person) and seeing him cover some guys well, get his hand in and break up a few passes, and generally not look as lost as he did playing outside.

I'm not saying he's the next Rich Scanlon or anything, but who else do we have?

HemiEd
11-03-2005, 07:32 PM
Jared Allen to the rescue!

nice job on the sig!

Deberg_1990
11-03-2005, 07:32 PM
I'm not saying he's the next Rich Scanlon or anything, but who else do we have?

Honestly not much this year, we are stuck....Hopefully a new regime change will come next year and these DV turds (Woods/Bartee/McCleon/Hicks) are flushed down the toilet where they belong.

4th and Long
11-03-2005, 07:57 PM
nice job on the sig!
Thanks for noticing.

Stinger
11-03-2005, 08:06 PM
We are Doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually what no one mentions is that if the chiefs win with their depleted line up Raider fans will be lined up for .....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/stinger871/lemmingsfaider.jpg

HemiEd
11-03-2005, 09:13 PM
We are Doomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually what no one mentions is that if the chiefs win with their depleted line up Raider fans will be lined up for .....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/stinger871/lemmingsfaider.jpg

nice picture but those can not be raider fans, they look like normal people.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-03-2005, 09:19 PM
If we don't win our next three games, we are doomed.

Ugly Duck
11-03-2005, 09:53 PM
based on what I've seen this season Collins crappy passing keeps Moss in check.Not too crappy....

#1..... C. Palmer CIN ...2037
#2..... D. McNabb PHI.. 2034
#3..... T. Brady NE...... 2020
#4..... D. Bledsoe DAL.. 2019
#5..... K. Collins OAK... 1882

http://www.nfl.com/stats

Cheer up, ChiefsFanz.... Oakland is walking wounded as well. Starting linemen Grove & Walker are out. Woodson broke his leg, Gibson geeked his hand. Moss was held out of practice. Limpy vs Gimpy.

Hammock Parties
11-03-2005, 10:03 PM

keg in kc
11-03-2005, 10:20 PM
No. No they won't.

Hammock Parties
11-03-2005, 10:21 PM
Seriously, this is BS. We beat those f*ckers without Roaf or Warfield in Oakland.

5 straight is no coincidence.

chiefs4me
11-03-2005, 10:46 PM
I'm taking the Chiefs.

I am toooooo PBJ

I can't believe some of the crap I have been reading..suck it up boys, it ain't over yet.:harumph:

Halfcan
11-03-2005, 11:16 PM
WE ARE GOING TO KICK THE RAIDERS P#SSY F#CKIN ASSES UP AND DOWN THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugly Duck
11-03-2005, 11:19 PM
Fantasy Football: Kerry Collins the #1 pick cuz he goes up against the #31 KC pass defense. Only San Francisco is worse defending the pass. Plus the injury thing....

http://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy/weeklyProjections

Logical
11-04-2005, 12:17 AM

If we are eliminating figurative language from our thread starters, to satisfy the literalists among us, then I expect visual evidence of a real fuggin' "IMPLOSION." :harumph:My thread header was referring to the BB fan implosion. Does it say "Chief's Implode"?

KcKing
11-04-2005, 02:02 AM
WE ARE GOING TO KICK THE RAIDERS P#SSY F#CKIN ASSES UP AND DOWN THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ Couldn't have said it better myself...

[wheel contestant]Pat... I'd like to buy a vowel... a U...[/wheel contestant]

beer bacon
11-04-2005, 02:40 AM
This Sunday will be much better then last Sunday. I am always so more relaxed after a win.

ROYC75
11-04-2005, 09:05 AM
Bad Karma .... Jim.

joesomebody
11-04-2005, 09:07 AM
Surtain likely out, Warfield gimpy, Roaf, Shields questionable and missing significant practice time, not to mention Priest's status.

Looks bad IMO. Praying I am wrong but preparing for the worst.Vlad, no one pisses in my wheaties as often as you do...

It's fine to go through life with a gloom and doom attitude, but keep it to yourself man!

My glass is 4/5 full, we're gonna beat some raider :moon:

wolfpack0735
11-04-2005, 09:20 AM
the chiefs will win,but every game worries me alittle because our defense is a disgrace to the nfl.

4th and Long
11-04-2005, 09:24 AM
ATTENTION PHIL.

Can we just make this THE OFFICIAL CHIEFS PLANET IMPLOSION SMILIE?
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1701/blowup8hq.gif

That is all.

Logical
11-04-2005, 11:48 AM
Bad Karma .... Jim.Sorry, but now according to the radio this morning, Priest is definitely out. It is also official that my list matches the league injury list and to top it off DV is now saying Trent Green might not start.

KC
OUT
DT Ryan Sims (Foot)
DOUBTFUL
FS Jerome Woods (Hamstring)
QUESTIONABLE
RB Priest Holmes (Concussion)
CB Dexter McCleon (Groin)
WR Samie Parker (Knee)
T Willie Roaf (Hamstring)
T Kevin Sampson (Shoulder)
G Will Shields (Knee)
CB Patrick Surtain (Knee)
CB Eric Warfield (Hip)

The good news is we definitely should not see Jerome Woods playing in our secondary and Randy Moss is questionable for the Raiders..

Danush
11-04-2005, 11:51 AM
ahhh, you guys are way too pissy...

Logical
11-04-2005, 11:52 AM
Vlad, no one pisses in my wheaties as often as you do...

It's fine to go through life with a gloom and doom attitude, but keep it to yourself man!

My glass is 4/5 full, we're gonna beat some raider :moon:

When I go out on a limb and make a solid prediction that is negative, I am almost always right. Sorry

Deberg_1990
11-04-2005, 11:53 AM
Todd Collins and LJ pimps unite!!!

Are we getting a glimpse perhaps at the future of this team?

Hammock Parties
11-04-2005, 11:55 AM
Priest is definitely out.

ROFL

Logical
11-04-2005, 11:58 AM
ROFLLaugh all you want, that was reported on the San Diego sports talk radio this morning and this station rarely gets such things wrong. I rely on it for my fantasy football game starter decisions. I have LJ in both my leagues and I am definitely penciling him in as my starter because of this report.

Mr. Kotter
11-04-2005, 12:04 PM
Todd Collins and LJ pimps unite!!!

Are we getting a glimpse perhaps at the future of this team?

WTF? Why not? :shrug:

Lzen
11-04-2005, 12:46 PM
When I go out on a limb and make a solid prediction that is negative, I am almost always right. Sorry

You mean like the one about Larry Johnson being a terrible pick? Or the one about how the 2003 Chiefs wouldn't even make the playoffs? ROFL

Logical
11-04-2005, 01:15 PM
You mean like the one about Larry Johnson being a terrible pick? Or the one about how the 2003 Chiefs wouldn't even make the playoffs? ROFLI am talking about Game predictions.

Like Bengals 2003
like Minnesota 2003
like Denver 2003 there
like Indy 2003 playoff game
like Denver 2004 (first game of the season)
like Jacksonville 2004

It is not all that rare for me to say I think the Chiefs may lose, however it is very rare for me to create a thread about it.

It is rare I create a thread and solidly predict a loss. I have done it about 6 times in the last three years and have been right 5 of 6 times. The only exception was San Diego win that first game in 2003.

This is the first time I have done it this year, and I only did it twice last year. Now I have predicted wins before and been solidly wrong but haven't we all.

beer bacon
11-04-2005, 01:58 PM
I am talking about Game predictions.

Like Bengals 2003
like Minnesota 2003
like Denver 2003 there
like Indy 2003 playoff game
like Denver 2004 (first game of the season)
like Jacksonville 2004

It is not all that rare for me to say I think the Chiefs may lose, however it is very rare for me to create a thread about it.

It is rare I create a thread and solidly predict a loss. I have done it about 6 times in the last three years and have been right 5 of 6 times. The only exception was San Diego win that first game in 2003.

This is the first time I have done it this year, and I only did it twice last year. Now I have predicted wins before and been solidly wrong but haven't we all.

Well I predicted a win, and I have mob connections. We will just to see what's what after Sunday's game won't we?

Logical
11-04-2005, 02:07 PM
Well I predicted a win, and I have mob connections. We will just to see what's what after Sunday's game won't we?

I would rather be wrong, so I hope you have the Raiders under wraps by Saturday.

Hammock Parties
11-06-2005, 06:18 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!

Brock
11-06-2005, 06:19 PM
What a dolt.

Eleazar
11-06-2005, 06:32 PM
Unless our offense suddenly suddenly wakes up, I think Oakland can just throw the ball 50 times and win. Without Surtain and Warfield at full we don't have a single guy in the secondary who can cover one of their guys, let alone both. It's going to be 10+ yard cushions all day long.

I'm glad Washington busted me on this :clap:

Logical
11-06-2005, 06:36 PM
HAHAHAHAHA!:thumb::clap: I am delighted to take the abuse, I was wrong and that is fantastic.

go bo
11-06-2005, 06:38 PM
fantastic indeed...

say, could you say some bad things about chris wilson now?

i'd like to see him catch a few balls for td's in our next game...

Lzen
11-06-2005, 07:19 PM

Ahem.

Logical
11-06-2005, 07:20 PM
Ahem.Life is grand even when you are being abused (rightfully) after a victory over the Raiders. Enjoy

Lzen
11-06-2005, 07:21 PM
Life is grand even when you are being abused (rightfully) after a victory over the Raiders. Enjoy

Good, I'm glad you're a good sport about it. Now lighten up and enjoy life. ;)

Eleazar
11-06-2005, 07:22 PM
So Vlad, will you start a thread predicting a loss to the Bills please :D

Logical
11-06-2005, 07:27 PM
So Vlad, will you start a thread predicting a loss to the Bills please :DSomeone else needs to step forward. After all I really believe what I say when I do a prediction thread. That one borders on the unrealistic of late based on performance for the Bills.

chagrin
11-06-2005, 07:30 PM
the only dungeons in which you dwell, are the dungeons of stupidity - what a dickhead