PDA

View Full Version : Just in case you've ever wondered why Saulbadguy has had a neg rep campaign going ..

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 03:39 PM
against him.

I've always been somewhat of an ass on the board. This guy seems to be obsessed with anyone that doesn't agree with him. Granted I've had more than a fair share of logins, but he has neg repped me BEFORE I've gotten 3 posts on most logins. And those haven't even been directed towards him!

At least I'm not the only asshole running lose on the Chiefs Planet.

HolmeZz
11-04-2005, 03:40 PM
Two words: bad head.

Hammock Parties
11-04-2005, 03:41 PM
You can't attach crap to the first post. Please try again.

Skip Towne
11-04-2005, 03:42 PM
Nobody likes him? :shrug:

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 03:42 PM
Just in case you've ever wondered why Saulbadguy has had a neg rep campaign going against him

Duck Dog
11-04-2005, 03:45 PM
He's a neg rep dbag.

Hammock Parties
11-04-2005, 03:45 PM
So, the moral of the story is....

You're a big crybaby.

NaptownChief
11-04-2005, 03:46 PM
He is Saul "Bad Guy" for a reason....He is a bad, bad guy.

jspchief
11-04-2005, 03:46 PM
Here's some rep for starting this thread.

HolmeZz
11-04-2005, 03:47 PM
Did you **** his sister?

BigRedChief
11-04-2005, 03:47 PM
Social etiquette tip for ya. Publically complaining about neg rep doesn't do you any good.

Danush
11-04-2005, 03:48 PM
That doesn't seem nice.

But I'm a noob, and I'm tempted to neg rep you....whatever the hell that is.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-04-2005, 03:48 PM
Don't provoke Saul... he's a bad mutha-fooka and he'll mess you up. Don't say you weren't warned.

chagrin
11-04-2005, 03:49 PM
Were you also "Electric"?

jspchief
11-04-2005, 03:51 PM
That doesn't seem nice.

But I'm a noob, and I'm tempted to neg rep you....whatever the hell that is.You should do it. It's standard operating procedure for threads bitching about rep.

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 03:53 PM

You're a big crybaby.

Actually I don't care. I read a post a while back, or maybe got a PM stating that he was complaining because he was getting alot of neg rep.

If you will note, mine is off. Has been since day one "this itteration".

I just find it amusing that someone will complain about getting them and then start blasting away. I actually found mine by accident as I had him on iggy because his posts are always FOS. I saw that the negative number had started increasing.

I look at rep as "popularity points", I'm old, I'm an asshole and I don't care too much about what vapor people think of me. JIC you don't know what vapor people would be, when the computer is turned off they all go away. I actually don't have too much concern for what the real person behind the vapor people think either. But, that is just me!

See ya all at the game.

Eleazar
11-04-2005, 03:54 PM
I'm not sure why Saul goes to all the trouble but you don't even have your rep turned on. Who cares?

jspchief
11-04-2005, 03:55 PM
Actually I don't care. I read a post a while back, or maybe got a PM stating that he was complaining because he was getting alot of neg rep.

If you will note, mine is off. Has been since day one "this itteration".

I just find it amusing that someone will complain about getting them and then start blasting away. I actually found mine by accident as I had him on iggy because his posts are always FOS. I saw that the negative number had started increasing.

I look at rep as "popularity points", I'm old, I'm an asshole and I don't care too much about what vapor people think of me. JIC you don't know what vapor people would be, when the computer is turned off they all go away. I actually don't have too much concern for what the real person behind the vapor people think either. But, that is just me!

See ya all at the game.Of course you don't care. That's why you started a thread about it.

I forgot this was Tom Cash. I wasn't here when you made an initial ass of yourself, but it's clear why people don't care for you.

HolmeZz
Dr. Lipschitz just went oops upside The 'Cheese's head.

Eleazar
Actually I don't care.

I guess you didn't care enough to not post a new thread about it.... :hmmm:

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 03:56 PM
Were you also "Electric"?

And:

R8er_H8er
e3927_b2274
Monroe Chief (for a few days)
Senior_Chief
Roscoe_P_Coltrain

There are probably more, none of them are here as I was banned with each one of them, but that is a nother story that doesn't need to be rehashed. Let it be said that I deserved to be banned with each one of them. Like I said, I'm an asshole.

Hammock Parties
11-04-2005, 03:57 PM
Actually I don't care. I don't care too much about what vapor people think of me.

That's why you started a thread to cry about it. Bitch.

Eleazar
11-04-2005, 03:59 PM
When meatpeeker calls you a bitch something is wrong ROFL

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 04:00 PM
That's why you started a thread to cry about it. Bitch.

Who's crying? I'm just pointing out that one of your "friends" has complained and the reason he's complaining was brought on to himself.

I'm not female and not a dog, you missed with your slur.

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 04:00 PM
When meatpeeker calls you a bitch something is wrong ROFL

OH SHIT!!! Now I know!!!

chagrin
11-04-2005, 04:04 PM
And:

R8er_H8er
e3927_b2274
Senior_Chief
Roscoe_P_Coltrain

There are probably more, none of them are here as I was banned with each one of them, but that is a nother story that doesn't need to be rehashed. Let it be said that I deserved to be banned with each one of them. Like I said, I'm an asshole.

I was just curious

KChiefsQT
11-04-2005, 04:06 PM
And:

R8er_H8er
e3927_b2274
Senior_Chief
Roscoe_P_Coltrain

No, no. You're just an idiot. There are plenty of assholes on the planet that don't get banned.

Hammock Parties
11-04-2005, 04:06 PM
I'm just pointing out that one of your "friends" has complained

Can you point me in the direction of Saul's crybaby thread?

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 04:11 PM
No, no. You're just an idiot. There are plenty of assholes on the planet that don't get banned.

Got some specifics?

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 04:12 PM
Can you point me in the direction of Saul's crybaby thread?

I could take the time to look, but why? He did it and I don't actually care when he did it.

Hammock Parties
11-04-2005, 04:12 PM
I could take the time to look, but why? He did it and I don't actually care when he did it.

LMAO!

So you refuse to offer proof but insist it exists. OK!

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 04:16 PM
LMAO!

So you refuse to offer proof but insist it exists. OK!

Why don't you take the time and prove me wrong?:rolleyes:

HemiEd
11-04-2005, 04:17 PM
Romper room in 4..............3..........2

HolmeZz
11-04-2005, 04:18 PM
The 'Cheese knows what he sees.

mike_b_284
11-04-2005, 04:18 PM
He's a neg rep dbag.

I am campaigning against dbag. IT'S NOZZLE, DOUCHE NOZZLE ... THE BUSINESS END

Hammock Parties
11-04-2005, 04:19 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=91313&page=1

There's every archived thread Saul has ever started. None of them were created to whine about rep.

Abba-Dabba
11-04-2005, 04:20 PM
Nothing against Saul or anything. But, I don't really think he is a "Bad" guy. To be honest with you, I have serious reservations that Saul could fight his way out of a paper bag.

4th and Long
11-04-2005, 04:20 PM
We can only hope.

KChiefsQT
11-04-2005, 04:21 PM
Got some specifics?

Iowanian, Skip, Donger.. and so on and so fourth. Unless they have been banned and reappeared.... but I doubt it.

KChiefsQT
11-04-2005, 04:22 PM
We can only hope.

Hey birthday boy!!! Shouldn't you be doing something productive on ur birthday... like partying with the birthday slut I paid for, for you?????? I checked out the pics... she was smoking.

Biohazard
11-04-2005, 04:23 PM
The only rep that comes from a rep thread is neg rep!

greg63
11-04-2005, 04:24 PM
Well, I would hope that you've figured this out by now, but what the heck - I'm noted for stating the obvious. It is NEVER a good idea to start a thread about getting negative rep; it usually leads to more negative rep. :shake:

4th and Long
11-04-2005, 04:24 PM
Hey birthday boy!!! Shouldn't you be doing something productive on ur birthday... like partying with the birthday slut I paid for, for you?????? I checked out the pics... she was smoking.
Indeed, but alas, she couldn't hold her <strike>liquor</strike> licker. :D

Danush
11-04-2005, 04:25 PM

I don't like low-wattage bulbs. They annoy me.

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 04:26 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/search.php?searchid=91313&page=1

There's every archived thread Saul has ever started. None of them were created to whine about rep.

Wrong. Search limited to 250.

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 04:26 PM
Indeed, but alas, she couldn't hold her liquor licker. :D

I heard she was holding him by the ears!

greg63
11-04-2005, 04:27 PM
The only rep that comes from a rep thread is neg rep!

Beat me to it! :banghead: :D

|Zach|
11-04-2005, 04:27 PM
Who's crying? You are.

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 04:28 PM

I actually meant to put this in the romper room, but if I had done that we wouldn't be having this fun now!

Gotta wait until a mod sees it and makes his remarks first, then it goes to the romper room. ( Unless they want me to be beat up some more.)

Any way, see ya all at the game.

HemiEd
Indeed, but alas, she couldn't hold her <strike>liquor</strike> licker. :D

ROFL You have been gone for a while.

Hammock Parties
Wrong. Search limited to 250.

ROFL

So you admit there is zero evidence supporting your accusation?

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 04:29 PM
You are.

No tears, does that mean my eyes are broken?

Biohazard
11-04-2005, 04:29 PM
Beat me to it! :banghead: :D
Hey what can I say, but for what it is worth you have been rewarded with 2nd place.

4th and Long
11-04-2005, 04:31 PM
ROFL You have been gone for a while.
Hey, I don't like to brag but ... I should have my tongue bronzed.

|Zach|
11-04-2005, 04:32 PM
No tears, does that mean my eyes are broken?Aside from that being an idiotic comment I think its interesting that we can add "Cry baby" to your resume. It isn't quite as good as "coward" but they all go together in the end. Coward is still at the top.

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 04:33 PM
I'm terribly dissapointed. I was getting ready to log out and saw that out of all of the people here that said they were going to neg rep me, only two have and one of them forgot to push the disapprove button in the box.

If you say you are going to do something, let's do it!! I'm not vindictive, besides my reps or neg reps don't count!!

Have a good evening one and all.

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 04:33 PM
Aside from that being an idiotic comment I think its interesting that we can add "Cry baby" to your resume. It isn't quite as good as "coward" but they all go together in the end. Coward is still at the top.

considering the source ... yahn..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Eleazar
11-04-2005, 04:34 PM
So, as long as we're having a tomcash thread, why does everyone call him a coward? Is it something other than the usernames? And why does phobia hate him so much?

I don't know the backstory.

|Zach|
11-04-2005, 04:35 PM
considering the source ... yahn..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzI guess I feel bad in a way. Tomorrow you will have to wake up....

And be you.

That sucks hard.

Hammock Parties
11-04-2005, 04:35 PM
considering the source ... yahn..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Considering the source?

Everyone on this board thinks you should die a horribly painful death of a miserable affliction.

HemiEd
11-04-2005, 04:40 PM
Hey, I don't like to brag but ... I should have my tongue bronzed.

That would stick to popsickles.

4th and Long
11-04-2005, 04:43 PM
That would stick to popsickles.
Hmmm .... good point. ROFL

Saulbadguy
11-04-2005, 04:45 PM
So, as long as we're having a tomcash thread, why does everyone call him a coward? Is it something other than the usernames? And why does phobia hate him so much?

I don't know the backstory.
Not entirely sure. I guess there was something that went on with 37 forever, that Tom went apeshit about. Then there was the falling out. Then Phil calls him on it, and Tom chickens out. Something to the sort.

KChiefsQT
11-04-2005, 04:45 PM
Considering the source?

Everyone on this board thinks you should die a horribly painful death of a miserable affliction.

Not I says Kara.

Biohazard
11-04-2005, 04:47 PM
awwww skeet skeet skeet skeet skeet!
aw oh lipclit looks like your in for it now, your profile is going to look like the floor of a slaughterhouse.

Skip Towne
11-04-2005, 04:49 PM
Not entirely sure. I guess there was something that went on with 37 forever, that Tom went apeshit about. Then there was the falling out. Then Phil calls him on it, and Tom chickens out. Something to the sort.
Tom kept insisting he wasn't creating multiple identities but Phobia had him dead to rights through the IP. Tom said it was another Navy guy using the same computer and other transparent BS like that. Phobia banned him over and over. And he bitched and bitched. What a pussy.

Eleazar
11-04-2005, 04:50 PM

Wasn't there some deal where he had accused phobia of doing something unethical with the charity or somesuch? I've never heard the whole story here.

Saulbadguy
11-04-2005, 04:53 PM
Wasn't there some deal where he had accused phobia of doing something unethical with the charity or somesuch? I've never heard the whole story here.
I don't think it was "unethical" as it was a difference of vision(s). I really don't know much about it other than what has been repeated to me. Tom went on some tour of duty as a comfort soldier (deck ape), and apparently he was upset that 37 Forever did things while he was gone.

Eleazar
11-04-2005, 04:54 PM
I don't think it was "unethical" as it was a difference of vision(s). I really don't know much about it other than what has been repeated to me. Tom went on some tour of duty as a comfort soldier (deck ape), and apparently he was upset that 37 Forever did things while he was gone.

Sounds fascinating.

Are you cheating on your post count? I was a few posts ahead of you not long ago and now I'm 3,000 behind. Something is fishy. Course I did take that vacation :hmmm:

cmh6476
11-04-2005, 04:55 PM
all i want to know is, who the f*ck is freakshow? :shrug:

Saulbadguy
11-04-2005, 04:55 PM
Sounds fascinating.

Are you cheating on your post count? I was a few posts ahead of you not long ago and now I'm 3,000 behind. Something is fishy. Course I did take that vacation :hmmm:
You took a fairly lengthy vacation, and I post too much.

|Zach|
11-04-2005, 04:58 PM
This is all I needed to know. But consider the source...Phobia has always had a history of being full of shit and not being up front with people...

:hmmm:ROFL

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2635364&highlight=phone#post2635364

greg63
11-04-2005, 05:19 PM
Hey what can I say, but for what it is worth you have been rewarded with 2nd place.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

the Talking Can
11-04-2005, 05:23 PM
against him.

I've always been somewhat of an ass on the board. This guy seems to be obsessed with anyone that doesn't agree with him. Granted I've had more than a fair share of logins, but he has neg repped me BEFORE I've gotten 3 posts on most logins. And those haven't even been directed towards him!

tom cash is a huge, gigantic douche bag....

jidar
11-04-2005, 05:31 PM
rep is for prissy faggots. who cares? noone
that goes straight to saul as well.

Saulbadguy
11-04-2005, 05:32 PM
rep is for prissy pillowbiters. who cares? noone
that goes straight to saul as well.
;)

I seem to remember you throwing a gigantic hissy fit after your name got change to "jarjar". That was quite amusing.

jspchief
11-04-2005, 05:45 PM
;)

I seem to remember you throwing a gigantic hissy fit after your name got change to "jarjar". That was quite amusing.Classic moment. He threw a tantrum that would embarrass a 3 year old.

Noobs just don't know what's funny.

Phobia
11-04-2005, 06:11 PM

I don't like to air charity dirty laundry in public. 100% of my dislike of Tom is related to what he's done in this forum and behind the scenes to me personally.

The only reason 37 Forever is ever mentioned is because we were both on the 37 Forever executive board at one time together. He resigned to go on active duty in the Navy. When he returned he mistakenly assumed he'd be given his old position. We add board members through a nomination and voting process that is in our by-laws. Tom was never nominated but I had a vote anyway. Nobody wanted him involved in 37 Forever, not after his chickenshit behavior on ChiefsPlanet. So he's held that against me ever since. That's it in a nutshell.

Phobia
11-04-2005, 06:12 PM
Gotta wait until a mod sees it and makes his remarks first, then it goes to the romper room. ( Unless they want me to be beat up some more.)

Damned if I do, damned if I don't. You seem to have covered all the bases.

Saulbadguy
11-04-2005, 06:12 PM
Like I said, just repeating what i've heard.

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 06:19 PM
Tom kept insisting he wasn't creating multiple identities but Phobia had him dead to rights through the IP. Tom said it was another Navy guy using the same computer and other transparent BS like that. Phobia banned him over and over. And he bitched and bitched. What a pussy.

Considering that the real story has been adjusted by Phobia and everybody knows that he is never wrong.

What was done with the foundation was done, it is over. You should all forget it, I have.

Skip hasn't a clue as to what went on, all he has is hearsay and as stated before, everyone knows that Phil would never exagerate anything.

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 06:29 PM
The only reason 37 Forever is ever mentioned is because we were both on the 37 Forever executive board at one time together. He resigned to go on active duty in the Navy. When he returned he mistakenly assumed he'd be given his old position. We add board members through a nomination and voting process that is in our by-laws. Tom was never nominated but I had a vote anyway. Nobody wanted him involved in 37 Forever, not after his chickenshit behavior on ChiefsPlanet. So he's held that against me ever since. That's it in a nutshell.

The facts are here, but they are skewed as usual with your responses.

FOR THE PERMANENT RECORD. (Phil you might want to keep this on record)

I have never been associated with the 37 Forever Foundation.

I do not plan on being involved with the foundation.

This is not worth stirring each time someone gets their shorts in a knot.

See you all at the game Sunday.

Hammock Parties
11-04-2005, 06:32 PM

So Phobia's a liar?

Skip Towne
11-04-2005, 06:36 PM
Considering that the real story has been adjusted by Phobia and everybody knows that he is never wrong.

What was done with the foundation was done, it is over. You should all forget it, I have.

Skip hasn't a clue as to what went on, all he has is hearsay and as stated before, everyone knows that Phil would never exagerate anything.
Wrong again, dipshit. I was posting on the same thread where you were accusing Phobia of having only circumstantial evidence against you.

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 06:37 PM
Wrong again, dipshit. I was posting on the same thread where you were accusing Phobia of having only circumstantial evidence against you.

What was your login 4 years ago?

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 06:38 PM
So Phobia's a liar?

You make the decision. He told me that about a year and a half ago.

I now concur.

Saulbadguy
11-04-2005, 06:39 PM
Did you care for that PM I sent you?

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 06:40 PM

Which one of the 25 are you talking about?

Hammock Parties
11-04-2005, 06:41 PM
Lip, why do you make these threads? You know they contribute nothing to the board and only serve to make things tougher on yourself.

Goose Fabba.

Rain Man
11-04-2005, 06:43 PM
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I think that maybe lipschitz is really tom cash.

chiefs4me
11-04-2005, 06:44 PM

probably as much as I care for my daily rep from you......%(/

alanm
11-04-2005, 07:58 PM
against him.

Eh.. It's not you. Saul's having a bad football fall so far. His Mild Kitty's are down in the dumps and my Bugeaters aren't far behind. :(

Biohazard
11-04-2005, 08:06 PM
Which one of the 25 are you talking about?
Shut-the-****-up stupid!

chiefs4me
11-04-2005, 08:09 PM
Shut-the-****-up stupid!

:eek:

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 08:13 PM
Shut-the-****-up stupid!

You speaking to Saul? He is the one that sent 25 PM's.

Biohazard
11-04-2005, 08:14 PM
:eek:
He sent me a PM asking for more rep! :shake:So I gave him some.:D

Biohazard
11-04-2005, 08:15 PM
You speaking to Saul? He is the one that sent 25 PM's.
Not hardly dumbass.

Skip Towne
11-04-2005, 08:24 PM
I can't imagine your rep being worth the electrons it would use up to ask for it.

chiefs4me
11-04-2005, 08:25 PM

Try being nice for 5 minutes...you could of given him pos rep?:)

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 08:25 PM
I can't imagine your rep being worth the electrons it would use up to ask for it.

When you are slamming someone and give them a positive rep it's a mistake. I was merely pointing out that you missed your selection.

Biohazard
11-04-2005, 08:26 PM
That is no joke! Thank you for bringing that to my attention skipper. :)

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 08:28 PM

Wow, you're really getting technical tonight. Been drinking the Miller Lite again?

Biohazard
11-04-2005, 08:32 PM
When you are slamming someone and give them a positive rep it's a mistake. I was merely pointing out that you missed your selection.
I dont ever remember approving of anything and you had said someone had done that even before I did anything, but why would you want me too try harder next time? I'm not trying to be a dick, so stop being an idiot!

Lipschitz
11-04-2005, 08:34 PM
I dont ever remember approving of anything and you had said someone had done that even before I did anything, but why would you want me too try harder next time? I'm not trying to be a dick, so stop being an idiot!

If you are going to give neg rep, at least select the correct button!!

Skip Towne
11-04-2005, 08:34 PM
That is no joke! Thank you for bringing that to my attention skipper. :)
Yeah, we really need to conserve.

Biohazard
11-04-2005, 08:42 PM
Yeah, we really need to conserve.
ROFL , yeah that is true, and I'm done let'n ding-a-ling try to mess with my head he's not worth it.

listopencil
11-04-2005, 08:45 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar1754_18.gif

Nice.

Skip Towne
11-04-2005, 08:45 PM
ROFL , yeah that is true, and I'm done let'n ding-a-ling try to mess with my head he's not worth it.
No, he absolutely isn't worth wasting any time on. Saul got under is skin once and the dumbass wanted to fight Saul. But he's deathly afraid of the strong guys.

Skip Towne
11-04-2005, 11:13 PM
Tom Cash threads were more fun back before Phil decided it wasn't worth his time to drive the dipshit to his eventual meltdown. Now it's just like in elementary school when you've played keep away from the dumb kid too long and everyone gets bored and walks away.

Keep screaming, Tom. I'm sure your mom will cut the crusts off your PBJs when you get home.
Yep, Tom Cash is definately the dumb kid.

go bo
11-05-2005, 01:00 AM
When meatpeeker calls you a bitch something is wrong ROFLain't that the truth? ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

go bo
11-05-2005, 01:13 AM
;)

I seem to remember you throwing a gigantic hissy fit after your name got change to "jarjar". That was quite amusing.link?

Saulbadguy
11-05-2005, 06:20 AM
link?
Classic thread. It even involves a nice little spat between Iowanian & I. Check out post #41 for the beginning of jidar/jarjars meltdown. You will notice his name is still jarjar, as he registered with a new handle after his name was temporarily changed. Waaaaa.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=116513&

Kerberos
11-05-2005, 08:01 AM

You're a big crybaby.

I guess that is an easy response from someone that hands out the neg rep like candy.

Someone rags on the ole goat cheeze a little and he goes into neg rep overdrive.

:shake:

Hammock Parties
11-05-2005, 08:02 AM
I guess that is an easy response from someone that hands out the neg rep like candy.

Someone rags on the ole goat cheeze a little and he goes into neg rep overdrive.

:shake:

Lipshits hasn't ragged on me in the slightest.

Also, I rarely hand out neg rep. I make sure to give dipshits like yourself a heapin' helpin,' though.

Kerberos
11-05-2005, 08:11 AM

Also, I rarely hand out neg rep. I make sure to give dipshits like yourself a heapin' helpin,' though.

How come a group of people on here rag you like there is no tomorrow and call you names and that is OK.

But the minute I say something you instantly act like a 12 year old and start using the neg rep button? :shrug:

I have been holding the tongue pretty well on not making fun of you..

NOT anymore Dillweed. Every chance I get I am going to make sure everyone on this board knows what a pathetic loser you are, which most already know, but I will be thier reminder!

You are a TARD in every sense of the word.

Hammock Parties
11-05-2005, 08:20 AM
The difference is, that's ALL YOU DO.

And there hasn't been a GoChiefs pile on in quite some time. I'm sure you miss them though.

I've given you SO MANY CHANCES to prove you are worthy of staying off ignore...and you fail every time, douchebag. This is the end of the line. Bye.

Kerberos
11-05-2005, 08:26 AM

And there hasn't been a GoChiefs pile on in quite some time. I'm sure you miss them though.

I've given you SO MANY CHANCES to prove you are worthy of staying off ignore...and you fail every time, douchebag. This is the end of the line. Bye.

PLEASE keep me on ignore then I can talk about you and remind everyone what an asshat you are without the neg rep.

WE both win!

:D

Skip Towne
11-05-2005, 08:27 AM

What happened to your post count? Did a bully beat you up and steal it?

Hammock Parties
11-05-2005, 08:29 AM
What happened to your post count? Did a bully beat you up and steal it?

Yeah, his name is Phobia.

Bowser
11-05-2005, 08:35 AM
I believe gochiefs would be around 70,000 posts if you added up all his incarnations.

Help! Help! I'm being repressed!!

BLOODY PEASANTS..........

Hammock Parties
11-05-2005, 08:37 AM
I believe gochiefs would be around 70,000 posts if you added up all his incarnations.

Help! Help! I'm being repressed!!

BLOODY PEASANTS..........

Nah, maybe 30K.

Raiderhater
11-05-2005, 10:30 AM
The facts are here, but they are skewed as usual with your responses.

FOR THE PERMANENT RECORD. (Phil you might want to keep this on record)

I do not plan on being involved with the foundation.

This is not worth stirring each time someone gets their shorts in a knot.

See you all at the game Sunday.

Straight up bald faced lie.

Lipschitz
11-05-2005, 01:05 PM
Straight up bald faced lie.

Don't know who you are and how you could possibly know the conversations between kloster and me, but he told me that as far as he was concerned that was a fact.

I was just concuring with his attempt to change history. I no longer care if the foundation lives or dies.

With him as a leader it is bound to fail.

Phobia
11-05-2005, 03:44 PM
Don't know who you are and how you could possibly know the conversations between kloster and me, but he told me that as far as he was concerned that was a fact.

I was just concuring with his attempt to change history. I no longer care if the foundation lives or dies.

With him as a leader it is bound to fail.

During your tenure as VP the Foundation was in the red by how many thousands of dollars?

During my tenure we've been in the black every single year. I'm not going to run 37 Forever "forever". But we've done what we're able with the tools we've been provided. Not bad for amateurs.

Regarding my "attempt to change history", that is at your behest. You pitched a fit at one point insisting that your name be stricken from the 37 Forever website because you didn't want the legal liability of being associated with a bunch of "losers" such as the group we had assembled. You're not acknowledged anywhere by 37 Forever because of you. Not me.

Could you please stop being a dipshit? 37 Forever is not about you. It's not about me.

chiefs4me
11-05-2005, 04:33 PM

oh no you don't freak boy...you give me neg rep all the TIME...so don't you say rarely.....:rolleyes:

Lipschitz
11-05-2005, 07:13 PM
During your tenure as VP the Foundation was in the red by how many thousands of dollars?

During my tenure we've been in the black every single year. I'm not going to run 37 Forever "forever". But we've done what we're able with the tools we've been provided. Not bad for amateurs.

Regarding my "attempt to change history", that is at your behest. You pitched a fit at one point insisting that your name be stricken from the 37 Forever website because you didn't want the legal liability of being associated with a bunch of "losers" such as the group we had assembled. You're not acknowledged anywhere by 37 Forever because of you. Not me.

Could you please stop being a dipshit? 37 Forever is not about you. It's not about me.
You know, I wrote a long response to your rambling.

I'll just say that you have been the one that has always brought up the fouindation on the board, not me. Feeling Guilty?

Try reading the next PM, that is unless you can't handle the truth.

FloridaChief
11-06-2005, 01:22 AM
Yeah, his name is Phobia.

To the surprise of absolutely no-one...