PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to get a ticket today.....

Mosbonian
11-06-2005, 09:14 AM
I know that there is a place here on ChiefsPlanet to buy or sell tickets, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they still have people selling tickets at the game like they used to. (legitimate tickets)

I was heading back up to check on my Dad today and thought about trying to see if there was a shot at getting a ticket that wouldn't cost and arm or leg.

If not, I'll just go watch the game with Dad in the comfort of his living room.

mmaddog

Coach
11-06-2005, 09:16 AM
Yeah, I'm sure there are some people there that are trying to rid of the tickets there. Not sure how much they'd be asking.

Mosbonian
11-06-2005, 09:19 AM
Thanks Coach.....

I might drive by the stadium to see if there is anyone selling and being reasonable...if not I'll just scoot over to my dad's house.

mmaddog

4th and Long
11-06-2005, 09:19 AM
I know that there is a place here on ChiefsPlanet to buy or sell tickets, but I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they still have people selling tickets at the game like they used to. (legitimate tickets)

I was heading back up to check on my Dad today and thought about trying to see if there was a shot at getting a ticket that wouldn't cost and arm or leg.

If not, I'll just go watch the game with Dad in the comfort of his living room.

mmaddog
Nzoner said he had a spare ticket that he'd be willing to part with but you'd have to sit with him and some Roider fans. I'm betting he's probably on the road by now though.

Coach
11-06-2005, 09:20 AM
Nzoner said he had a spare ticket that he'd be willing to part with but you'd have to sit with him and some Roider fans. I'm betting he's probably on the road by now though.

Yeah. I'm betting he's at Arrowhead right now.

mmaddog, if you want his number, I could call him and get his permission to give it to you. I'm not sure if it's a cellphone or homephone, but either way.

Deberg_1990
11-06-2005, 09:21 AM
Yeah, I'm sure there are some people there that are trying to rid of the tickets there. Not sure how much they'd be asking.

I would be willing to bet most people who try and sell their tickets late are just trying to "Dump" them. Meaning, they would either try and get face value for them or not much more than that. They just wouldnt want to lose money on them....

Mosbonian
11-06-2005, 09:26 AM
Yeah. I'm betting he's at Arrowhead right now.

mmaddog, if you want his number, I could call him and get his permission to give it to you. I'm not sure if it's a cellphone or homephone, but either way.

I used to have it.....he came down one weekend, he and StevieRay, and I met up with them...can't find it now.

Call and see if he still has the Tix..

mmaddog

Coach
11-06-2005, 09:29 AM
I used to have it.....he came down one weekend, he and StevieRay, and I met up with them...can't find it now.

Call and see if he still has the Tix..

mmaddog

I called Phil, and he said that Nzoner did sold the ticket, but Phil said you give him a call. I'll PM you Phil's number, all right?

Mosbonian
11-06-2005, 09:29 AM
I called Phil, and he said that Nzoner did sold the ticket, but Phil said you give him a call. I'll PM you Phil's number, all right?

Thanks...

Coach
11-06-2005, 09:31 AM
Thanks...

No problem. I wasn't sure if you have Phil's number, so I just sent ya a smoke w/ his number just in case.

Hope you got the PM.