PDA

View Full Version : Dante needs to take what he is given on returns...

Valiant
11-06-2005, 02:59 PM
I do not know what he is thinking sometimes... (Like a little barry sanders...) That and the fact it looks like he just jogging on returns, he needs to use that speed he has... Hell, the other guy is using his speed agianst our ST very effectively...

Is play at WR so much hurting his return game agian???

Anyone else feel dante is running half speed???

Bugeater
11-06-2005, 03:36 PM
I agree, he needs to catch the ball and run forward and scrap the dance routine.

Mr. Krab
11-06-2005, 03:38 PM
yes, i think Dante is getting a little hit shy too.

tyton75
11-06-2005, 04:16 PM
I really don't care what he does.. whatever he does must be hard to defend, because it works!

he had a couple big returns last week and has already broken one this year... keep freaking doubting!!!

Deberg_1990
11-06-2005, 04:25 PM
I really don't care what he does.. whatever he does must be hard to defend, because it works!

he had a couple big returns last week and has already broken one this year... keep freaking doubting!!!

Well, he did field a punt at about the 5-10 yard line and only gained a few yards...he should have let it bounce into the end zone for a touchback. ANy other returner would have been roasted by his posistion coach for that. Just because hes the greatest at what he does, doesnt mean he should get away with stupididty...

munkey
11-06-2005, 04:25 PM
I agree, he needs to catch the ball and run forward and scrap the dance routine.

YEP...

He seems to be suffering from "HAPPY FEET"...

I find myself yelling "Run UP FIELD!!!!"....This is not the Denver game a couple of years ago.

KC Jones
11-06-2005, 04:38 PM
The only time his scrambling back and forth drives me nuts is when there isn't much time on the clock. He'll eat up 5-10 valuable seconds sometimes and get no upfield yardage out of it.