PDA

View Full Version : THE MOST AMAZING GAME IVE EVER SEEN!

funk monkey
11-06-2005, 03:44 PM
The raiders vs chiefs game was heart thumping and AMAZING. the only setback for me was that we didnt shut down Randy moss...And that jared allan call WTF?!?!? and that gave randy moss his touchdown throw too. How do u guys feel about that thrilling game?

chief99
11-06-2005, 03:49 PM
Awesome game.

Reaper16
11-06-2005, 03:49 PM
This game wouldn't have been what it was without the drama of those back-to-back penalties, without Moss' only catch giving the raiders the lead, without the decision to go for it with 5 seconds left for the win or nothing. This game may have been frustrating from a playcalling standpoint, but it was good TV.

Hammock Parties
11-06-2005, 04:04 PM
IT WAS THE GREATEST STORY EVEEEEEEEEEEER TOOOOOOOOLD!

Braincase
11-06-2005, 04:05 PM
This game definitely is one for the ages.

Warrior5
11-06-2005, 05:56 PM
I'm emotionally and physically drained...this one ranks up there with Stoyo's kick to beat the Donks with no time left, and with Grbac to Rison in Oakland as time expired.

I have no voice left...

Weather was perfect...

We still need to get the O on track, but I'll sleep like a baby tonight.

Hammock Parties
11-06-2005, 05:57 PM
I wish I could have been there.

These games are always my favorite.

When I saw Trent Green's emotions come pouring out at the end I almost lost control of my waterworks.

These games remind you why you are a fan. They make you think about how awesome it will be to one day, finally, win it all.

Go Chiefs.

Pants
11-06-2005, 05:58 PM
I'm emotionally and physically drained...this one ranks up there with Stoyo's kick to beat the Donks with no time left, and with Grbac to Rison in Oakland as time expired.

I have no voice left...

Weather was perfect...

We still need to get the O on track, but I'll sleep like a baby tonight.

LOL, my throat hurts pretty bad and I wasn't even at the game. I was going nuts.

tk13
11-06-2005, 06:00 PM
This and lesbian cheerleaders in the same day. I'm spent.

Bob Dole
IT WAS THE GREATEST STORY EVEEEEEEEEEEER TOOOOOOOOLD!

So Bob Dole did NOT imagine seeing Trent holding the baby Jesus after the game.

Whew.

jynni
When I saw Trent Green's emotions come pouring out at the end I almost lost control of my waterworks.
Me too.

That has to be one of the best games ever. I wish I could've been there. That crowd looked like an awesome thing to be a part of.

Pants
11-06-2005, 06:03 PM
Me too.

That has to be one of the best games ever. I wish I could've been there. That crowd looked like an awesome thing to be a part of.

Yeah, but he's a guy...

Wa-Z
11-06-2005, 06:20 PM
Me too.

I was at the game and let me tell you all, this WAS an emotional game in the end...everyone was on their feet shaking and hearts pounding IT FELT GOOD to just let it all out when LJ scored. I wanted to cry I was so happy for us lol.

Hammock Parties
11-06-2005, 06:20 PM
I was at the game and let me tell you all, this WAS an emotional game in the end...everyone was on their feet shaking and hearts pounding IT FELT GOOD to just let it all out when LJ scored. I wanted to cry I was so happy for us lol.

HAVE A GOOD CRY, WA-Z!!!

Iowanian
11-06-2005, 06:25 PM
I watched, unimpressed and discouraged by the Chiefs the first half....though the defense was doing well vs the raiduhs Anemic offense....

Chiefs go up by 11, Iowanian leaves to climb in a tree.

missed it all after that point.

Eleazar
11-06-2005, 06:28 PM
It was a great game.

People around me were all mentioning that game against New England in 02, how we didn't go for it then, and so I was looking for a little slant or something, a quick pass, but definitely not a running play. Maybe with Holmes you could have expected it more. I couldn't believe my eyes when Green handed the ball off to Johnson. That heart leap probably took a year off my life.

And the place went absolutely nuts. Just about as nuts as Dante's return against the Donks in '03, I don't know which one set the place off more. Today and that play are the second loudest probably I've ever heard Arrowhead erupt, first still being the Vanover overtime return.

Wa-Z
11-06-2005, 06:31 PM
Priest showed Larry how to get er done

alanm
11-06-2005, 06:36 PM
This and lesbian cheerleaders in the same day. I'm spent.
Hopefully you'll keep the details to yourself as to why you're spent. ROFL

Hammock Parties
11-06-2005, 06:39 PM
It was a great game.

People around me were all mentioning that game against New England in 02, how we didn't go for it then, and so I was looking for a little slant or something, a quick pass, but definitely not a running play. Maybe with Holmes you could have expected it more. I couldn't believe my eyes when Green handed the ball off to Johnson. That heart leap probably took a year off my life.

And the place went absolutely nuts. Just about as nuts as Dante's return against the Donks in '03, I don't know which one set the place off more. Today and that play are the second loudest probably I've ever heard Arrowhead erupt, first still being the Vanover overtime return.

I heard people were still celebrating in the concourses after the game. And it was still LOUD.

Eleazar
11-06-2005, 06:41 PM
I heard people were still celebrating in the concourses after the game. And it was still LOUD.

There was plenty of an entire spiral doing the chop or chanting 'raiders suck' when everyone was on the way out. It's generally always that way after a win but today had some extra on top of it.

It took until the last second but the Raiders fans finally STFU

Hammock Parties
11-06-2005, 06:42 PM
I also heard the crowed chanting BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! after the bogus penalties on Oakland's first TD drive.

Eleazar
11-06-2005, 06:44 PM
I also heard the crowed chanting BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! after the bogus penalties on Oakland's first TD drive.

On the Allen roughing the passer call, that was the loudest chorus of boos I can remember. You couldn't hear what the ref was saying over the loudspeakers.

On the video board, they kept rewinding and playing it again, (a close up shot of just Allen, his blocker and Collins) the last couple seconds of that play must have been rerun 10 or 15 times. They did the same thing when Hall's head got pulled around sideways on a kick return (uncalled)

Thig Lyfe
11-06-2005, 07:01 PM
It was a great game, simply put. What a finish.

Phobia
11-06-2005, 07:05 PM
Me too.

There wasn't an empty seat at the end. Nobody left that game early. Nobody.

Logical
11-06-2005, 07:08 PM
Definitely top 5, never top the Chiefs victory over the Jets to go to the Super Bowl. About equal with Montana's comeback victory against the Broncos.

Hammock Parties
11-06-2005, 08:49 PM
Nobody left that game early. Nobody.

"Everyone fights. No one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll kill you myself. Do you get me?"

Coach
11-06-2005, 08:52 PM

ROFL

Yeah, that was funny. :clap:

Bowser
11-06-2005, 08:56 PM
I watched, unimpressed and discouraged by the Chiefs the first half....though the defense was doing well vs the raiduhs Anemic offense....

Chiefs go up by 11, Iowanian leaves to climb in a tree.

missed it all after that point.

What have we learned?

Logical
11-06-2005, 09:02 PM
What have we learned?To record the game if you decide not to watch it all?:D

Coach
11-06-2005, 09:05 PM
To record the game if you decide not to watch it all?:D

ROFL

I recorded it all right, even though I was watching it.

This DVD that I recorded, is deftinaly a keeper for many years to come. :D

Spicy McHaggis
11-06-2005, 09:07 PM
"Everyone fights. No one quits. If you don't do your job, I'll kill you myself. Do you get me?"

"Come on you apes!!! You want to live forever!?!"

Rain Man
11-06-2005, 09:09 PM

Pretty funny. I had to chuckle.

tomahawk kid
11-06-2005, 09:11 PM
It was a pretty amazing atmosphere.

The chant of "Go - Chiefs" Down the spirals was awesome.

Scalper
11-06-2005, 09:27 PM
i dont care what is said, i am very blessed to have had tickets to this game. seeing is one thing but believing is another. Great call coach!

Scalper
11-06-2005, 09:28 PM
i dont care what is said, i am very blessed to have had tickets to this game. seeing is one thing but believing is another. Great call coach!

luv
11-06-2005, 10:04 PM
The raiders vs chiefs game was heart thumping and AMAZING. the only setback for me was that we didnt shut down Randy moss...And that jared allan call WTF?!?!? and that gave randy moss his touchdown throw too. How do u guys feel about that thrilling game?
This game was up there with the Christmas game last year.