PDA

View Full Version : This win is bad for ChiefsPlanet.

Phobia
11-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Now we whiners don't have a lot to bitch about.

Eleazar
11-06-2005, 06:47 PM
How about... Vermeil still ignoring Kris Wilson's talent? :D

4th and Long
11-06-2005, 06:49 PM
You're ugly and your Momma dresses you funny.

Discuss.

:D

JBucc
The hell we don't. The Offense still looked lathargic in the first half, Gun all of a sudden backed off in the fourth that let them come back against us and almost cost us the game not the mention the refs still hate us and we would've won this easily if they hadn't ****ed us over.(But then again that tripping thing was BS too so I'll let them get off easy this time) But all that other stuff it true.

Coach
Or how about Saunders still f**king up things?

|Zach|
No Pete or Shaneo.

Son of a bitch.

Eleazar
11-06-2005, 06:51 PM
I don't really see Saunders screwing us as much as most people. I think the games are being called OK, there's just not the execution there has been in the past.

Hammock Parties
11-06-2005, 06:52 PM
Vailpass will be bitching about all the non-football threads this week.

milkman
11-06-2005, 06:53 PM
I've got something to bitch about.

I think I found Gopher.

He's in my back yard! :cuss: :cuss:

NaptownChief
11-06-2005, 06:57 PM

We definitely still have that.....And we can certainly go on for hours about the sieve that is Jordan Black.

Skip Towne
What are you talking about, Phobia? When have we ever lacked something to bitch about?

4th and Long

I think I found Gopher.

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/4706/gopherscanlon6hb.jpg

Eleazar
Wait a minute... Rich Scanlon didn't get a penalty this week did he?

PBJ PBJ

Phobia
11-06-2005, 07:00 PM

PBJ PBJ

There weren't very many kickoffs.

Skip Towne
11-06-2005, 07:03 PM

PBJ PBJ
Heh, I was just thinking the same thing. What triggered it was I heard Boomer's name called 3 times today. Unusual for Special Teams. Also, Washington was our last line of defense on at least three occaisions that I saw. He produced the tackle all three times.

go bo
11-06-2005, 07:03 PM
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/4706/gopherscanlon6hb.jpgokay, i don't care who you are, but that's funny right there folks... ROFL ROFL ROFL

4th and Long
11-06-2005, 07:04 PM

PBJ PBJ
http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2082/gopherflag2ky.jpg

Coach
11-06-2005, 07:04 PM
ROFL

chiefs4me
11-06-2005, 07:05 PM
maybe I can help.....;)

milkman
11-06-2005, 07:05 PM
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/4706/gopherscanlon6hb.jpg

ROFL

Love that pic.

4th and Long
11-06-2005, 07:06 PM
okay, i don't care who you are, but that's funny right there folks... ROFL ROFL ROFL
Sorry. Sorry everyone. It's just that, ... well, ... I see Bob Dole call Scanlon "Gopher" so much that I just had to ... "Gopher Broke" ... and make a graphic. :D

go bo
11-06-2005, 07:07 PM
yeah, washington had a hell of a game today...

the defense played so well most of the time that it was almost like the good old days even before dt...

we've always had good defenses (before the unmentionable one arrived), and we played some excellent defense today, at virtually every position...

the tipped balls helped enormously...

the coverage on most plays was pretty darned good...

i was most impressed by the improvement in the defense...

hell of a game...

9-6 at the half?

a defensive struggle?

who'd a thunk it?

KChiefsQT
11-06-2005, 07:09 PM
how bout them chiefs??? yeeeee yeee. I heard those of you that were at the game today... my buddy called during LJ's leaping game winning TD from the stadium. place was going nuts...good job guys!!!!!!!!

MadMax
11-06-2005, 07:11 PM
Sorry. Sorry everyone. It's just that, ... well, ... I see Bob Dole call Scanlon "Gopher" so much that I just had to ... "Gopher Broke" ... and make a graphic. :D

ROFL!! and like go chiefs said that's funny right there I dont care who you is :p

Wile_E_Coyote
11-06-2005, 07:12 PM
posted by GoChiefs:

DV just said the league told him the call against Kennison last week was wrong! :banghead:

:cuss: :deevee:

KChiefsQT
11-06-2005, 07:12 PM
ROFL!! and like go chiefs said that's funny right there I dont care who you is :p
hahaha. did u just call go bo gochiefs???

4th and Long
11-06-2005, 07:14 PM
go bo is going to beat you up for that.

Sig Kauffman
11-06-2005, 07:14 PM
The hell we don't. The Offense still looked lathargic in the first half, Gun all of a sudden backed off in the fourth that let them come back against us and almost cost us the game not the mention the refs still hate us and we would've won this easily if they hadn't ****ed us over.(But then again that tripping thing was BS too so I'll let them get off easy this time) But all that other stuff it true.

Yeah, we definitely caught some breaks at the end there. But it's still in the books as a win, so I'll take it.

go bo
11-06-2005, 07:15 PM
hahaha. did u just call go bo gochiefs??? i was trying to ignore that... :p :p :p

4th and Long
11-06-2005, 07:16 PM
i was trying to ignore that... :p :p :p
Can I call you Gopher Bo? :p :p :p

go bo
11-06-2005, 07:17 PM
no

go bo
11-06-2005, 07:18 PM
please don't...

and don't let any of the mods see it either...

please... :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

4th and Long
11-06-2005, 07:19 PM
fine *pouty face*

go bo
11-06-2005, 07:20 PM
thank God endelt's at the bar... *whew*

MadMax
11-06-2005, 07:21 PM
go bo is going to beat you up for that.

Uh oh.. Sorry bro! Lapse in sobriety. :bong:

MadMax
11-06-2005, 07:22 PM
hahaha. did u just call go bo gochiefs???

No and quit laughing at me. :p

4th and Long
11-06-2005, 07:23 PM
thank God endelt's at the bar... *whew*
Whew? Isn't that kind of like saying. "Than God, the sky is blue."

Demonpenz
11-06-2005, 07:26 PM
we need to get the o line fixed

go bo
11-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Uh oh.. Sorry bro! Lapse in sobriety. :bong:really, man...

i mean meatpeeker is just a wee slip of a man...

while i'm your basic santa in a size 5X...

but if what your smoking caused that, pass that thing this way would ya? :D :D :D

royr17
11-06-2005, 07:29 PM
Naw Rich Scanlon didnt get a penalty.

But Boomer "Penalized" Grigsby sure the hell did. What is that like his 4th one this year.

LOL

go bo
11-06-2005, 07:30 PM
Whew? Isn't that kind of like saying. "Than God, the sky is blue."very much like that, in fact...

the sky is blue only when there is no rain and the sun is out...

blue sky means a nice day...

endelt at the bar means i get to keep my name awhile longer... *whew*

this is a good thing, like blue sky... :D :D :D

4th and Long
11-06-2005, 07:31 PM
very much like that, in fact...

the sky is blue only when there is no rain and the sun is out...

blue sky means a nice day...

endelt at the bar means i get to keep my name awhile longer... *whew*

this is a good thing, like blue sky... :D :D :D
ROFL Point taken. ROFL

Skip Towne
11-06-2005, 07:32 PM
yeah, washington had a hell of a game today...

the defense played so well most of the time that it was almost like the good old days even before dt...

we've always had good defenses (before the unmentionable one arrived), and we played some excellent defense today, at virtually every position...

the tipped balls helped enormously...

the coverage on most plays was pretty darned good...

i was most impressed by the improvement in the defense...

hell of a game...

9-6 at the half?

a defensive struggle?

who'd a thunk it?
I'd call it more of a bumblefest than a defensive struggle. But they out bumbled us so I'm happy.

go bo
11-06-2005, 07:39 PM
bumblefest works for me...

like you said, we won...

[best imitation al voice]win, baby, just win[/voice]

Skip Towne
11-06-2005, 07:41 PM

But Boomer "Penalized" Grigsby sure the hell did. What is that like his 4th one this year.

LOL
Boomer has 4 penalties this year? Could you document them please? I haven't noticed any. In fact I hadn't even heard his name or number called before today. But he got love three times today. Did Scanlon show up today? I didn't hear his name called all day. But, then I never do unless it is for a penalty.

Skip Towne
11-06-2005, 07:46 PM
BTW, did anybody else notice that we had two guys assigned to their gunner on the right side of their punt formation? I only noticed it because he went in motion to the left and we had two guys follow him. I don't know who he was or if he is particularly good at ST but just noticed it as unusual.

MadMax
11-06-2005, 07:46 PM
really, man...

i mean meatpeeker is just a wee slip of a man...

while i'm your basic santa in a size 5X...

but if what your smoking caused that, pass that thing this way would ya? :D :D :D

ROFL I'd be more than happy to. :) I promise to be more carefull in the future :( Shit! now I'm paranoid. STFU

Hammock Parties
11-06-2005, 07:48 PM

LOL

Here is the official penalty tallies for Rich Scanlon and Boomer Grigsby:

Boomer Grigsby - false start, holding, false start. Total - 3 penalties, 20 yards.

Rich Scanlon - holding, illegal block, ineligible man downfield. Total - 3 penalties, 25 yards.

Scanlon appears to be guilty of the more grievous errors. Congratulations!

4th and Long
11-06-2005, 07:50 PM
Gopher Scanlon - holding, illegal block, ineligible man downfield. Total - 3 penalties, 25 yards.

THANKS!!!!!!!
http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/6168/gopherflag6nw.jpg

Skip Towne
11-06-2005, 07:54 PM
posted by GoChiefs:

DV just said the league told him the call against Kennison last week was wrong! :banghead:

:cuss: :deevee:
You mean Hoculi could be wrong? I've always thought he made up the rules as he went along. Now I have documented proof that he does. The very idea that it made any difference whether one is facing the sideline or has one's back to it is absurd. And it was absurd when Hoculi said that is the way it is.

milkman
11-06-2005, 07:56 PM

LOL

Good God boy.

When you grow up, maybe you'll realize that Gopher sucks nearly as much on the football field as you do on his sack.

royr17
11-06-2005, 07:56 PM
Penalty still is a penalty. Doesnt matter if Scanlon has more yards or not.

As far as Grigsby, it took him 5 weeks to finally get something goin. Scanlon has been pickin up tackles on special teams since Week 1.

But as far as Special Teams is, Scanlon leads in tackles and I believe Grigsby is right behind him.

So not that bad out of our 2 backup MLB's. Oh and Scanlon recorded a tackle today but Boomer didnt.

Hammock Parties
11-06-2005, 07:59 PM
But as far as Special Teams is, Scanlon leads in tackles and I believe Grigsby is right behind him.

Survey says...

Rich Scanlon - 12 tackles.

Boomer Grigsby - 8 tackles

Shocking difference.

Hammock Parties
11-06-2005, 08:00 PM

That's just ridiculous, Roy.

If Grigsby was committing 15-yard penalties every game you'd be all over his ass.

penchief
11-06-2005, 08:00 PM

Stop doubting Kris Wilson........seriously.

Logical
11-06-2005, 08:02 PM
Stop doubting Kris Wilson........seriously.Do you think Kris will come on, I hated that pick as well, but I have been rooting for him to do well.

penchief
11-06-2005, 08:05 PM
Do you think Kris will come on, I hated that pick as well, but I have been rooting for him to do well.

I think he has excellent potential but suffers from Alsquanderitis. Our offense seems to be stuck in the mud. Thank God for LJ.

Skip Towne
11-06-2005, 08:07 PM
Here is the official penalty tallies for Rich Scanlon and Boomer Grigsby:

Boomer Grigsby - false start, holding, false start. Total - 3 penalties, 20 yards.

Rich Scanlon - holding, illegal block, ineligible man downfield. Total - 3 penalties, 25 yards.

Boomer has two false start penalties? How the hell does a defensive player get a false start penalty? Does that mean offside on a kickoff? I don't think so because I saw a ref call offside on the receiving team this year. And I was really going WTF. Hell, the receiving team's front liners always go backward after ensuring it is not an onside kick. And they call it offside if the kicking team is offside. I thought false start was limited to the O line and QB. With any other offensive player, it is illegal procedure.

Hammock Parties
11-06-2005, 08:10 PM
The offsides are on the punt coverage team.

Coach
11-06-2005, 08:10 PM
Boomer has two false start penalties? How the hell does a defensive player get a false start penalty? Does that mean offside on a kickoff? I don't think so because I saw a ref call offside on the receiving team this year. And I was really going WTF. Hell, the receiving team's front liners always go backward after ensuring it is not an onside kick. And they call it offside if the kicking team is offside. I thought false start was limited to the O line and QB. With any other offensive player, it is illegal procedure.

Boomer was on the punting team. So therefore, anyone on the punting team moves early on the line is considered a false start. Same way they'd call it on a offensive lineman if they moved early.

Wile_E_Coyote
11-06-2005, 08:12 PM

As far as Grigsby, it took him 5 weeks to finally get something goin. Scanlon has been pickin up tackles on special teams since Week 1.

So not that bad out of our 2 backup MLB's. Oh and Scanlon recorded a tackle today but Boomer didnt.

shouldn't you compare rookie season to rookie season to be fair

Logical
11-06-2005, 08:13 PM
I think he has excellent potential but suffers from Alsquanderitis. Our offense seems to be stuck in the mud. Thank God for LJ.If that is true it both does and does not suprise me. I always envisioned this pick being an Al Saunders inspired pick (the suprised element). On the other hand Al seems to get in ruts and also has a comfort zone with certain plays and players so from that side it does not suprise me. I honestly, even with all my disgust with Carl, cannot imagine this being Carl's pick.

Hammock Parties
11-06-2005, 08:17 PM
Behold the Gopher Twins - Boomer and Scanlon.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4599/13au1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/7909/60nb.jpg

penchief
11-06-2005, 08:19 PM
If that is true it both does and does not suprise me. I always envisioned this pick being an Al Saunders inspired pick (the suprised element). On the other hand Al seems to get in ruts and also has a comfort zone with certain plays and players so from that side it does not suprise me. I honestly, even with all my disgust with Carl, cannot imagine this being Carl's pick.

I have always seen Wilson as a Saunders pick but he very well could have been a Peterson pick. However, with our offensive woes and our OLine injuries I can also see Saunders not venturing out of the safe zone. Considering that our receivers are doing nothing this season and Gonzo is having a down year, it's not surprising that Wilson has not been effectively employed.

Considering that the same staff has underutilized LJ's potential it wouldn't be surprising to see Wilson break out in the future.

Bowser
11-06-2005, 08:20 PM
Heh...Scanlon looks constipated.....

Frazod
11-06-2005, 08:25 PM
The win is nice, especially against the Raiders. But other than that, we barely beat a BAD team at home. With Roaf, our aged offensive line has degenerated to merely average. Without Roaf, it just flat out sucks ass, and considering his age and the nature of his injury, he may never be 100% again before he retires.

If the Raiders can shut us down at Arrowhead, what will a real team do? Had the visiting rival been wearing orange instead of black, we'd have been slaughtered today. We've played four playoff-caliber teams so far and lost to three of them.

Nobody should be feeling warm and fuzzy about the Chiefs right now.

dirk digler
11-06-2005, 08:26 PM
The win is nice, especially against the Raiders. But other than that, we barely beat a BAD team at home. With Roaf, our aged offensive line has degenerated to merely average. Without Roaf, it just flat out sucks ass, and considering his age and the nature of his injury, he may never be 100% again before he retires.

If the Raiders can shut us down at Arrowhead, what will a real team do? Had the visiting rival been wearing orange instead of black, we'd have been slaughtered today. We've played four playoff-caliber teams so far and lost to three of them.

That all maybe true but I want to enjoy this win at least until tomorrow.

Logical
11-06-2005, 08:28 PM

Considering that the same staff has underutilized LJ's potential it wouldn't be surprising to see Wilson break out in the future.I hope so, I was encouraged they threw his way in a key situation today. It is a start.

Logical
11-06-2005, 08:29 PM

Nobody should be feeling warm and fuzzy about the Chiefs right now.No disagreement Fraz, but since I was shocked we were able to pull out this win I am going to enjoy it.

Bowser
11-06-2005, 08:32 PM

I don't disagree necessarily - we have issues on this team - but every time the Chiefs and the Fade play, it comes down to two or three plays in the fourth quarter, no matter who the "better" team is.

Frazod
11-06-2005, 08:32 PM
CRASH: Your fastball's up, your curveball's hanging. In the Show they would have ripped you.

NUKE: Can't I just enjoy the moment?

CRASH: The moment's over.

tommykat
11-06-2005, 08:33 PM
Hey, I'm happy! I was there and got to give Weirdwolf a hug...:) A win any way we get it, IT IS A WIN. :thumb:

4th and Long
11-06-2005, 08:55 PM
Behold the Gopher Twins - Boomer and Scanlon.
I like my pic better. :D

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6199/boomergopher2gk.jpg

royr17
11-06-2005, 09:54 PM
I hate to say this, but the only way this shit will ever end is if Scanlon gets cut and I dont see that happpenin.

I see Boomer goin before Scanlon.

Hammock Parties
11-06-2005, 09:56 PM
I hate to say this, but the only way this shit will ever end is if Scanlon gets cut and I dont see that happpenin.

I see Boomer goin before Scanlon.

ROFL

Do you realize Boomer is playing about as well as Scanlon?

Do you realize Scanlon is in his SECOND year while Boomer is a rookie?

What's pathetic is your big man meat Scanlon has gone from competing with Kawika Mitchell (at least, according to Scanlovers) to competing with a mid-round rookie.

Phobia
11-06-2005, 09:59 PM

Or.... maybe if you'd shut the **** up about him.

Eleazar
11-06-2005, 10:02 PM
Subtract the number of penalties from Scanlon's tackle total for the year and I think Boomer would come out ahead.

Iowanian
11-06-2005, 10:27 PM
There was plenty to bitch about from what I saw.

In the first half, I wondered if the Chiefs had an Active OT who could block III, 3 plays in a row...the offense is scary, and not in a good way. The defense relied on the blitz pretty heavily to get pressure on a non-vickesque scrambler in Collins, and the Corners covered a "I wont be running any routes today" Randy Moss.

I felt the momentum when they went up 17-6 and went hunting and obviously missed the best part.

I didn't see alot that made me think "wow the Chiefs are good this year".

That said....Its always good to beat the raiduhs. 6 in a row, raiduh fans can suk mah baows.

Raiderhater
11-06-2005, 11:32 PM

Even in '03 when our O was at its prime, we struggled to beat the fade both games that year. Clearly, we have some issues that need to be addressed, but to complain about a non-pretty win (I personally don't believe there is such a thing when discussing this rivalry, but for the sake of discussion...) against Oakland just doesn't make sense. You have to consider the rivalry there, the hatred between the two teams. One team could be the best in the leauge and the other at the very bottom, a safe bet is that it will still be an ugly dog fight. I do not complain about how we beat those c*cksuckers, just so long as we do. Same thing with Denver, records and typical performances get thrown out the window when these teams play one another.

Hammock Parties
11-06-2005, 11:49 PM
raiderhader's had a good year :D

Raiderhater
11-07-2005, 12:15 AM
raiderhader's had a good year :D

A good THREE years. I'm walking on air right now. No matter what else happens this season, I can be content. I may not be happy or even pleased, but I will be content.

THREE STRAIGHT YEARS OF SWEEPING THOSE C*CKSUCKING BASTARDS!!!! I think I'm going to have to break into my happy dance....

PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

Domination of the butt raider nation! Oh how sweet it is. :)

Hammock Parties
11-07-2005, 12:17 AM
What makes it even sweeter is that their offseason acquistions made little difference. 0wnage!

Funny how everyone was SO concerned about Moss.

go bo
11-07-2005, 12:19 AM
er... is that why they call you raydahaydah? :shrug:

go bo
11-07-2005, 12:21 AM
What makes it even sweeter is that their offseason acquistions made little difference. 0wnage!

Funny how everyone was SO concerned about Moss.i don't quite understand why a team with randy moss on it would play so conservatively...

i'm soo-o-o-o-o-o glad they went out and got norv turner... :D :D :D

Raiderhater
11-07-2005, 12:26 AM

Funny how everyone was SO concerned about Moss.

It doesn't matter what additions are made to the team, Crazy Alice is but a shell of his former self. He is now nothing more than a paranoid, inept, and impotent old fart incapable of running a winning organization. I at one time long for and dread his death.

Raiderhater
11-07-2005, 12:28 AM
er... is that why they call you raydahaydah? :shrug:

No. That is just a coincidence.

go bo
11-07-2005, 12:32 AM
well, fraz is our most celebrated donkey hater...

you are definitely our most celebrated oyster shucker, er...

uh, i mean celebrated faider hater... :p :p :p

Hammock Parties
11-07-2005, 12:32 AM
go bo, are you a Grandpa yet? You sound like you'd make a great one.

Raiderhater
11-07-2005, 12:46 AM
well, fraz is our most celebrated donkey hater...

you are definitely our most celebrated oyster shucker, er...

uh, i mean celebrated faider hater... :p :p :p

Heh. I was SUPPOSED to train at the service well tonight, making drinks for the servers' orders, but as I clock in, "Jamie, we need a half dozen raw oysters." For the next hour to hour and a half I did nothing but shuck those f#ckers. We were selling them like crazy tonight.

But at one point I told one of the bartenders it didn't matter, I was in an excellent mood, and going to remain that way. I had just finished watching a third consecutive sweep of a team I loathe every bit as much I love my Chiefs. Short of getting fired, nothing at work was going to ruin my mood tonight.

Nzoner
11-07-2005, 12:49 AM
A good THREE years. I'm walking on air right now. No matter what else happens this season, I can be content. I may not be happy or even pleased, but I will be content.

THREE STRAIGHT YEARS OF SWEEPING THOSE C*CKSUCKING BASTARDS!!!! I think I'm going to have to break into my happy dance....

PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ PBJ

Domination of the butt raider nation! Oh how sweet it is. :)

You would have had a great time with us today,Phil and I were all but surrounded by Raiduhs fan in 338,running their focking mouths as usual.One dipshit even had skulls with KC logos on them hanging around his neck.

No punches were thrown but it did get quite interesting a couple of times.Of course I was sporting your favorite shirt.

go bo
11-07-2005, 12:55 AM
go bo, are you a Grandpa yet? You sound like you'd make a great one.i've got some granddaughters in michigan, but i hardly ever see them...

damn, do i seem that old to you? :shrug:

Hammock Parties
11-07-2005, 12:57 AM
i've got some granddaughters in michigan, but i hardly ever see them...

damn, do i seem that old to you? :shrug:

58 isn't that old, but it IS old enough to be a grandpa. :D

I've seen your pics, Santa.

Raiderhater
11-07-2005, 12:57 AM
You would have had a great time with us today,Phil and I were all but surrounded by Raiduhs fan in 338,running their focking mouths as usual.One dipshit even had skulls with KC logos on them hanging around his neck.

No punches were thrown but it did get quite interesting a couple of times.Of course I was sporting your favorite shirt.

I wish I could have been there. I'm sure it was an awesome experience just being able to see the looks on thier butt ugly faces when their victory was unbelievably turned into a defeat, again. :D

And props on the shirt. You know if you had been in Jokeland what the kid on the shirt is doing is what would to the shirt itself. It's kind of ironic actually.......

royr17
11-07-2005, 10:36 AM
ROFL

Do you realize Boomer is playing about as well as Scanlon?

Do you realize Scanlon is in his SECOND year while Boomer is a rookie?

What's pathetic is your big man meat Scanlon has gone from competing with Kawika Mitchell (at least, according to Scanlovers) to competing with a mid-round rookie.

The way Mitchell is playin right now nobody is goin to take his job unless he gets injured. Who will it be Scanlon or Boomer ?

But who's goin in on the 3-4, is it Scanlon or Boomer ?

It's Scanlon.

PWNED !!!!!!!

BigRedChief
11-07-2005, 10:40 AM

I think I found Gopher.

Gophers? Give this dude a call
http://movieclub.studiostore.com/images/p/CAD/pcCAD.jpg

htismaqe
11-07-2005, 10:49 AM
The way Mitchell is playin right now nobody is goin to take his job unless he gets injured. Who will it be Scanlon or Boomer ?

But who's goin in on the 3-4, is it Scanlon or Boomer ?

It's Scanlon.

PWNED !!!!!!!

Hey, you missed a spot. There's still some Scan-goo on your chin...

royr17
11-07-2005, 10:52 AM
Hey, you missed a spot. There's still some Scan-goo on your chin...

Parker i know your still sore over Scanlon makin the team.

But that aint nothin like the shit comin out of your fingers.

royr17
11-07-2005, 10:54 AM
All you Scanlon Haters it is time to let the hatred go. He's made the team, Scanlon was the best choice, and even the coachin staff said Scanlon would've been kept over Grigsby.

Time to quit all the hatred. The guy is a good player. I do feel he will be a really good player someday.

But you hate on him cause he is a player that me and dad likes and we wanted this undrafted free agent starting over Mitchell last year.

onescrewleftuntwisted
11-07-2005, 10:55 AM
heh.......thats about it

htismaqe
11-07-2005, 10:59 AM
All you Scanlon Haters it is time to let the hatred go. He's made the team, Scanlon was the best choice, and even the coachin staff said Scanlon would've been kept over Grigsby.

Time to quit all the hatred. The guy is a good player. I do feel he will be a really good player someday.

But you hate on him cause he is a player that me and dad likes and we wanted this undrafted free agent starting over Mitchell last year.

You truly are 100% clueless, aren't you?

There isn't a single person here that hates Scanlon. There isn't a single person here that is "sore" that he made the team.

EVERYTHING you read here, on this bulletin board, about Rich Scanlon, is fueled by the ridiculous comments made by you and your father (but mostly by you).

Read your above post, look in a mirror, and ask yourself again why people here like to make fun of Rich Scanlon...

Here's a hint -- they're making fun of YOU.

Mr. Kotter
11-07-2005, 11:02 AM

Let it go....and the board might too. ;)

Advice I've had to relearn here. :redface:

royr17
11-07-2005, 11:02 AM
You truly are 100% clueless, aren't you?

There isn't a single person here that hates Scanlon. There isn't a single person here that is "sore" that he made the team.

EVERYTHING you read here, on this bulletin board, about Rich Scanlon, is fueled by the ridiculous comments made by you and your father (but mostly by you).

Read your above post, look in a mirror, and ask yourself again why people here like to make fun of Rich Scanlon...

Here's a hint -- they're making fun of YOU.

Here's a hint -- Your a Jackass !!!!!!

htismaqe
11-07-2005, 11:05 AM
Let it go....and the board might too. ;)

Advice I've had to relearn here. :redface:

Don't waste your breath. I've told him the same exact thing about a dozen times. Look at his responses.

He's a moron.

ROYC75
11-07-2005, 12:01 PM
Wow, I'm all out of popcorn. Let it go people, just let it go, you too royr17.

royr17
11-07-2005, 01:16 PM
Bump so I can get Gochiefs response on this ...

Hammock Parties
11-07-2005, 01:18 PM
Roy, I love you. Let's make sloppy Martian love in the back of my dune buggy.

royr17
11-07-2005, 02:07 PM
And gochiefs lets out his idiotic dumbass response.

Face it gochiefs the coaches like Scanlon and thats why they use him to replace DJ and come in on 3-4 and goalline situations.

Hammock Parties
11-07-2005, 04:25 PM
Wanna come back to my place?

Saulbadguy
11-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Classic.