W 20-Nov Buffalo
W 27-Nov @Washington
W 4-Dec Oakland
W 11-Dec Miami
L 18-Dec @Indianapolis
L 24-Dec @Kansas City
W 31-Dec Denver
Finish 10-6

You are giving Marty's boys too much credit.

Taco John
11-07-2005, 12:00 AM
San Diego Chargers (5-4)
Week 10 BYE
W 20-Nov Buffalo
W 27-Nov @Washington
W 4-Dec Oakland
W 11-Dec Miami
L 18-Dec @Indianapolis
L 24-Dec @Kansas City
W 31-Dec Denver
Finish 10-6

Whatever homer. If there is any team that I'm giving too much credit to, it's your worthless squad.

BigRedChief
11-07-2005, 12:01 AM
I got you losing at Dallas and us beating NE or Cincy at home. Swith the records around. Chiefs 11-5 and Broncos 10-6

Dave Lane
11-07-2005, 12:02 AM
Would be funny if the AFCW put 3 teams in the playoffs. Actually I think its fairly likely.

Dave

Taco John
11-07-2005, 12:02 AM
You have you beating the Patriots!

ROFL

Hey, I understand wishful thinking and all. And it could happen. But if you have that penciled in as anything but a loss, then you are simply a blind homer.

HolmeZz
11-07-2005, 12:05 AM

ROFL

Hey, I understand wishful thinking and all. And it could happen. But if you have that penciled in as anything but a loss, then you are simply a blind homer.

If you and the Bolts could beat them, there's no doubt that we could. Will we? I don't know.

BigRedChief
11-07-2005, 12:06 AM

ROFL

I said or Cincy. And yes, I'm a blind homer. but if SD can beat them on the road we can possibly beat them at home.

You should recognoze the type. your site is filled with posts about Denver losing only one more game or running the table.

Taco John
11-07-2005, 12:06 AM
If you and the Bolts could beat them, there's no doubt that we could. Will we? I don't know.

ROFL

Why don't you just worry about Buffalo? There's no telling whether you could even beat them, let alone start looking ahead to the Pats with visions that your team is anywhere close to where Denver and San Diego is right now team-wise.

Miles
11-07-2005, 12:07 AM

ROFL

I don't like our chances in that game much at all but I'd hardly call it ridiculous. They haven't exactly been that dominate this year.

Taco John
11-07-2005, 12:08 AM
I said or Cincy. And yes, I'm a blind homer. but if SD can beat them on the road we can possibly beat them at home.

You should recognoze the type. your site is filled with posts about Denver losing only one more game or running the table.

Hey, 10-6 is a respectable record. I believe I've been about a billion times more realistic about the Chiefs season than just about anyone here... Save Keg and Logical. Those guys are the consumate pessimist, and even I can't go as far as those guys take it..

Hammock Parties
11-07-2005, 12:09 AM
If there is any team that I'm giving too much credit to, it's your worthless squad.

Are you overloading your mouth with your ass?

You better beat Oakland convincingly next week.

Taco John
11-07-2005, 12:09 AM
I don't like our chances in that game much at all but I'd hardly call it ridiculous. They haven't exactly been that dominate this year.

But the teams that have beat them have been. You guys don't have the defense to keep Tom Teriffic out of the endzone.

Hammock Parties
11-07-2005, 12:10 AM
Why don't you just worry about Buffalo? There's no telling whether you could even beat them

Have you seen their run defense? It's pathetic.

They have a high school passing offense, too, so that's money in the bank, baby.

Hammock Parties
11-07-2005, 12:11 AM
But the teams that have beat them have been. You guys don't have the defense to keep Tom Teriffic out of the endzone.

Uh, what. They barely squeaked past the 3-5 Bills IN NEW ENGLAND.

New England isn't even close to what they were last year.

Taco John
11-07-2005, 12:13 AM

You better beat Oakland convincingly next week.

Bah. This place was throwing in the towel and cleaning out the coaches offices just 48 hours ago, but now you want to throw ass in mouth smack? That's precious.

Taco John
11-07-2005, 12:13 AM
New England isn't even close to what they were last year.

Neither are you.

Hammock Parties
11-07-2005, 12:14 AM
Neither are you.

We were 3-5 at this juncture last year.

How are we not a better team at 5-3 this year?

HolmeZz
11-07-2005, 12:14 AM
ROFL

Why don't you just worry about Buffalo? There's no telling whether you could even beat them, let alone start looking ahead to the Pats with visions that your team is anywhere close to where Denver and San Diego is right now team-wise.

I'm not the one looking ahead. That'd be you.

But since you wanted to look at the schedules, I wouldn't feel too comfortable about it if I was a Donk fan, especially given how you've performed on the road this season. :)

BigMeatballDave
11-07-2005, 12:17 AM
Whatever homer. If there is any team that I'm giving too much credit to, it's your worthless squad.Here's to your teams plane crashing on the way back from the loss to the Faiders next week...
:toast:

SDChief
11-07-2005, 12:18 AM
I'm not the one looking ahead. That'd be you.

But since you wanted to look at the schedules, I wouldn't feel too comfortable about it if I was a Donk fan, especially given how you've performed on the road this season. :)

and the history of the shanahan fade in the later part of the season. :)

HolmeZz
11-07-2005, 12:20 AM
Here's to your teams plane crashing on the way back from the loss to the Faiders next week...

Only if Dwayne Carswell's the pilot.

Miles
11-07-2005, 12:21 AM

Two of our losses come from the same as theirs. Im still not completly sold on our D but it has been showing some signs of life. The key to that game will probably be whether Dillon is healthy or not.

Hammock Parties
11-07-2005, 12:24 AM
Here's to your teams plane crashing on the way back from the loss to the Faiders next week...

Ugh. Haven't you learned from my past mistakes?

Taco John
11-07-2005, 12:25 AM
Only if Dwayne Carswell's the pilot.

Ah. A lisence to make DT jokes, no?

Hammock Parties
11-07-2005, 12:28 AM

You'd certainly have the right after a pathetic display like the above. I'd think you'd want to take the higher road, though.

HolmeZz
11-07-2005, 12:29 AM

I was unaware Carswell had died.

HolmeZz
11-07-2005, 12:30 AM
BTW I didn't and don't condone BCD's post. I'm not a death wisher. I do wish GC would get laid however. The kid's due.

BigMeatballDave
11-07-2005, 12:36 AM
Ugh. Haven't you learned from my past mistakes?I don't really give a shit. TJ is a POS troll. I'm sure I'm not the only one around here who thinks that. Screw him and his donkeys...

BigMeatballDave
11-07-2005, 12:38 AM
You'd certainly have the right after a pathetic display like the above. I'd think you'd want to take the higher road, though.Jeez. You can remove your face from TJ's crotch, already...
:shake:

Hammock Parties
11-07-2005, 12:38 AM
Jeez. You can remove your face from TJ's crotch, already...
:shake:

I'd say the same to any Donk fan that showed up and had to take that. There's no call for that kind of talk.

keg in kc
11-07-2005, 03:40 AM
Hey, 10-6 is a respectable record. I believe I've been about a billion times more realistic about the Chiefs season than just about anyone here... Save Keg and Logical. Those guys are the consumate pessimist, and even I can't go as far as those guys take it..You've got me confused with someone else. I've been saying 11-5 or 10-6 since mid-summer.

I've also been saying Denver would start 6-2 or 7-1 and finish 9-7 or 10-6, and had San Diego finishing 9-7 or 8-8 because of their schedule.

I wouldn't change any of my predictions right now.

greg63
11-07-2005, 03:51 AM

You better beat Oakland convincingly next week.ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Thanks for the mental picture, and for the several signature pics. :D

Lipschitz
11-07-2005, 04:30 AM
San Diego Chargers (5-4)
Week 10 BYE
W 20-Nov Buffalo
W 27-Nov @Washington
W 4-Dec Oakland
W 11-Dec Miami
L 18-Dec @Indianapolis
L 24-Dec @Kansas City
W 31-Dec Denver
Finish 10-6

Reading from the first post to the last and replying before I read them all, you seem to be giving the donkeys too much credit. I don't think they can hold it together for 11 wins. They have a time bomb on their team that will go off somewhat like T.O. did. They won't suspend him, but it will have an impact on the rest of the team.

Lipschitz
11-07-2005, 04:33 AM
ROFL

Actually all of us here, the Chiefs fans that is, don't have to worry about what game is next. We can speculate on each and every game enmasse because we are not the Chiefs organization. I'm sure they are not looking forward more than Buffalo. What a dufus you are.

Lipschitz
11-07-2005, 04:35 AM
Bah. This place was throwing in the towel and cleaning out the coaches offices just 48 hours ago, but now you want to throw ass in mouth smack? That's precious.

TROLL WARNING!!!

burt
11-07-2005, 08:23 PM
Whatever homer. If there is any team that I'm giving too much credit to, it's your worthless squad.

So you are the admirable Taco John. I had heard good things about you. But now I find out you are a low life POS. Think hard before your first post to some one is a shitty one. That person MAY have a LONG memory....FOAD. :hump: :fire:

You are not worth replying to, and if this is your SOP, I am amazed that you are allowed to be here....or anywhere. nlm

You are dismissed...by :homer: no less.....

Redcoats58
11-07-2005, 08:30 PM
You are not worth replying to, and if this is your SOP, I am amazed that you are allowed to be here....or anywhere. nlm

You are dismissed...by :homer: no less.....

Allowed to be here... This guy is welcomed here more than most Chief fans, and backed by the same group.

Saulbadguy
11-07-2005, 08:35 PM

ROFL

Cool. Again, the TJ blessing. Bet the mortgage on this one, boys.

Hammock Parties
11-07-2005, 08:36 PM
Taco likes to overrate the Patriots, since Denver beat them.

Clearly they are not even close to what they were last year. Their D is awful and they have problems running.

burt
11-07-2005, 09:01 PM
Allowed to be here... This guy is welcomed here more than most Chief fans, and backed by the same group.

In the first ever post from him.... to me...he was rude. I don't care who supports him....they must be an athletic supporter...because he is a dick!!!

onescrewleftuntwisted
11-07-2005, 09:34 PM
to think i almost didn't check this thread

glad i did

DJay23
11-07-2005, 09:45 PM
We owe the Bengals one for ending our undefeated season 2 years ago.

Logical
11-07-2005, 09:52 PM
My guess: (Pretty close to TJ's guess)

Denver (6-2)
W 13-Nov @Oakland
W 20-Nov N.Y. Jets
W 24-Nov @Dallas
L 4-Dec @Kansas City
L 11-Dec Baltimore
W 17-Dec @Buffalo
W 24-Dec Oakland
L 31-Dec @San Diego
Finish 11-5

San Diego Chargers (5-4)
Week 10 BYE
W 20-Nov Buffalo
W 27-Nov @Washington
W 4-Dec Oakland
W 11-Dec Miami
L 18-Dec @Indianapolis
L 24-Dec @Kansas City
W 31-Dec Denver
Finish 10-6

Kansas City Chiefs (5-3)
W 13-Nov @Buffalo
W 20-Nov @Houston
W 27-Nov New England
W 4-Dec Denver
L 11-Dec @Dallas
L 17-Dec @N.Y. Giants
W 24-Dec San Diego
W 1-Jan Cincinnati
Finish 11-5

Oakland Raiders (3-5)
L 13-Nov Denver
L 20-Nov @Washington
W 27-Nov Miami
L 4-Dec @San Diego
W 11-Dec @N.Y. Jets
W 18-Dec Cleveland
L 24-Dec @Denver
L 31-Dec N.Y. Giants
Finish 6-10

ROYC75
11-07-2005, 09:57 PM
My guess: (Pretty close to TJ's guess)

Denver (6-2)
W 13-Nov @Oakland
W 20-Nov N.Y. Jets
W 24-Nov @Dallas
L 4-Dec @Kansas City
L 11-Dec Baltimore
W 17-Dec @Buffalo
W 24-Dec Oakland
L 31-Dec @San Diego
Finish 11-5

San Diego Chargers (5-4)
Week 10 BYE
W 20-Nov Buffalo
W 27-Nov @Washington
W 4-Dec Oakland
W 11-Dec Miami
L 18-Dec @Indianapolis
L 24-Dec @Kansas City
W 31-Dec Denver
Finish 10-6

Kansas City Chiefs (5-3)
W 13-Nov @Buffalo
W 20-Nov @Houston
W 27-Nov New England
W 4-Dec Denver
L 11-Dec @Dallas
L 17-Dec @N.Y. Giants
W 24-Dec San Diego
W 1-Jan Cincinnati
Finish 11-5

Oakland Raiders (3-5)
L 13-Nov Denver
L 20-Nov @Washington
W 27-Nov Miami
L 4-Dec @San Diego
W 11-Dec @N.Y. Jets
W 18-Dec Cleveland
L 24-Dec @Denver
L 31-Dec N.Y. Giants
Finish 6-10

This would be good, wouldn't we win the division based on the Miami win ? Confrence opponets ?

Hammock Parties
11-07-2005, 10:05 PM
This would be good, wouldn't we win the division based on the Miami win ? Confrence opponets ?

You are correct, sir! Division record and head to head would be identical.

BigRedChief
11-07-2005, 10:08 PM

ROFL

You still think its not possible that we can beat the Pats in Arrowhead this year?

joesomebody
11-07-2005, 11:11 PM

Clearly they are not even close to what they were last year. Their D is awful and they have problems running.Agreed, and I'm as homerish as anyone on this board, but NE scares me. The fact that they are unpredictable this season makes them even more difficult IMHO.

What happens, happens, but I hope that we don't have any sort of attitude that we can beat ANY team without giving it our all.

We are forever losing to winless teams, even in our good seasons. For some reason, it seems to me that we sometimes play down to our opponents. New England is still going to win their division, so I'm not even sure playing "down" to New England is worth a thought, but the Bills and Texans are still on the road. Lets get through those, and hopefully the rest of our home games with wins, and I'll be very happy.

4-2 in the division would be outstanding, and 7-1 at home at this point would be terrific.

CupidStunt
11-08-2005, 10:47 AM
One thing that's clear: Taco John is a ****ing idiot.

CupidStunt
11-08-2005, 10:49 AM

Spot on.

I was wondering for a second why he was ballwashing the Patriots, especially so unjust. The Pats aren't any good.

But I 'spose it makes Denver look better, even though the Donks almost choked the game away.

Mr. Kotter
11-08-2005, 10:52 AM
Spot on.

I was wondering for a second why he was ballwashing the Patriots, especially so unjust. The Pats aren't any good.

But I 'spose it makes Denver look better, even though the Donks almost choked the game away.

TJ is doing the same with the NYGiants too, IMO. Although that's the second of two road games in a row for us....

Personally, I'm thinking the Faders will take one from Denver....probably this weekend. And they even have a shot at sweeping the Broncos--with the way the Faders have been playing.... :)

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-08-2005, 10:53 AM
and I was just going to give you props for picking us to beat you on Dec. 4th.

StcChief
11-08-2005, 11:13 AM
Right into a mountain. Take out some ski runs and ski bums too.

King_Chief_Fan
11-08-2005, 11:16 AM
Agreed, and I'm as homerish as anyone on this board, but NE scares me. The fact that they are unpredictable this season makes them even more difficult IMHO.

What happens, happens, but I hope that we don't have any sort of attitude that we can beat ANY team without giving it our all.

We are forever losing to winless teams, even in our good seasons. For some reason, it seems to me that we sometimes play down to our opponents. New England is still going to win their division, so I'm not even sure playing "down" to New England is worth a thought, but the Bills and Texans are still on the road. Lets get through those, and hopefully the rest of our home games with wins, and I'll be very happy.

4-2 in the division would be outstanding, and 7-1 at home at this point would be terrific.

exactly.....Pats will have a field day throwing that ball any and eveywhere. Chiefs offense has faltered with no apparent indiciation that it will recover. Pats score at least 30 on the Chiefs

MOhillbilly
11-08-2005, 11:18 AM
They have a high school passing offense, too, so that's money in the bank, baby.

you sound like a bills fan in 03'.

jidar
11-08-2005, 11:19 AM

ROFL

wow. Another football fan who gets his opinions from the media and soley from the media. If you actualy WATCHED games besides your own you'd see that us beating NE is far from a stretch. In fact that's where the smart money is.

jidar
11-08-2005, 11:21 AM
Agreed, and I'm as homerish as anyone on this board, but NE scares me. The fact that they are unpredictable this season makes them even more difficult IMHO.

What the ****? You said "agreed" and then proceeded to make a post that disagreed with him on all points?

jidar
11-08-2005, 11:21 AM
exactly.....Pats will have a field day throwing that ball any and eveywhere. Chiefs offense has faltered with no apparent indiciation that it will recover. Pats score at least 30 on the Chiefs

Pure insanity.

MOhillbilly
11-08-2005, 11:22 AM
Kansas City Chiefs (5-3)
13-Nov @Buffalo-L
20-Nov @Houston-W
27-Nov New England-L
4-Dec Denver-L
11-Dec @Dallas-W
17-Dec @N.Y. Giants-L
24-Dec San Diego-W
1-Jan Cincinnati-W

9-7 @ best.

Logical
11-08-2005, 11:28 AM

You are a classless jackass, you are lucky I am no longer moderator or you would probably find yourself with a minimum 1 week if not a permanent ban for such a trollish post.:mad:

Logical
11-08-2005, 11:32 AM
You've got me confused with someone else. I've been saying 11-5 or 10-6 since mid-summer.

I've also been saying Denver would start 6-2 or 7-1 and finish 9-7 or 10-6, and had San Diego finishing 9-7 or 8-8 because of their schedule.

I wouldn't change any of my predictions right now.Actully I have also been predicting 10-6 or 11-5 not sure why TJ thinks otherwise. I just have said this is not a playoff winning caliber team and that has only been recently that it has become my opinion. Too many injuries coupled with the slipping of our o-line due to age make me feel this way.

jidar
11-08-2005, 11:33 AM
You are a classless jackass, you are lucky I am no longer moderator or you would probably find yourself with a minimum 1 week if not a permanent ban for such a trollish post.:mad:

Bah. Why aren't you moderator again?

Logical
11-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Bah. Why aren't you moderator again?Simply put due to my kidney disease, which was not under control yet at the time, I was treating people poorly, who did not deserve it. I am quite sure I would be backed by a 1 week ban for such a post made by BCD by the other moderators if I was still one.

Mr. Kotter
11-08-2005, 11:41 AM
...I was treating people poorly, who did not deserve it. ....

Was?

WAS?

Calcountry
11-08-2005, 11:42 AM
San Diego Chargers (5-4)
Week 10 BYE
W 20-Nov Buffalo
W 27-Nov @Washington
W 4-Dec Oakland
W 11-Dec Miami
L 18-Dec @Indianapolis
L 24-Dec @Kansas City
W 31-Dec Denver
Finish 10-6

You are giving Marty's boys too much credit.Jim Rome ripped on Marty yesterday about his conservative play calling.

First he talks about DV's the right decision, followed up with Marty's decision to kick a FG. I swear to God the dude has been reading our threads. Thanks for the props Jim, and welcome to the Marty is too conservative club.

Brock
11-08-2005, 11:43 AM

A Broncos fan shouldn't be a moderator on a Chiefs board. I'm glad somebody wised up.

Calcountry
11-08-2005, 11:44 AM
ROFL

Why don't you just worry about Buffalo? There's no telling whether you could even beat them, let alone start looking ahead to the Pats with visions that your team is anywhere close to where Denver and San Diego is right now team-wise.I have to agree with the troll.

jidar
11-08-2005, 11:45 AM
Simply put due to my kidney disease, which was not under control yet at the time, I was treating people poorly, who did not deserve it. I am quite sure I would be backed by a 1 week ban for such a post made by BCD by the other moderators if I was still one.

His was a pretty classless statement, but I think a ban for that is overreacting, and I also think that's an example of why you might not be moderator.
Just guessing.

Of course I'm not a fan of banning on forums for any reason short of complete asshatery that is detrimental to the forum and it's members.

htismaqe
11-08-2005, 11:55 AM
If we were gonna ban anyone for being a troll, it would be Taco.

Mr. Kotter
11-08-2005, 12:00 PM
If we were gonna ban anyone for being a troll, it would be Taco.

Thank you. Why can't you talk any sense into the other mods?

:cuss:

htismaqe
11-08-2005, 12:02 PM
Thank you. Why can't you talk any sense into the other mods?

:cuss:

I didn't suggest that he WOULD be banned.

Only that his M.O. is closer to a troll's than anyone else on this thread...

Calcountry
11-08-2005, 01:25 PM
This thread is a "sophisticated" troll thread. Taco is the best at it.

Taco John
11-21-2005, 12:59 PM
Here's my adjusted stab in the dark, considering the single miss I had (KC losing to Buffalo):

Denver (8-2)
W 13-Nov @Oakland
W 20-Nov N.Y. Jets
W 24-Nov @Dallas
L 4-Dec @Kansas City
L 11-Dec Baltimore
W 17-Dec @Buffalo
W 24-Dec Oakland
L 31-Dec @San Diego
Finish 11-5

Note: No changes in this so far. I still have us losing in KC and in Baltimore, and finishing out our season with a loss to the Chargers.

San Diego Chargers (6-4)
Week 10 BYE
W 20-Nov Buffalo
W 27-Nov @Washington
W 4-Dec Oakland
W 11-Dec Miami
L 18-Dec @Indianapolis
L 24-Dec @Kansas City
W 31-Dec Denver
Finish 10-6

Note: No changes here either. I think SD will roll all the way to Indianapolis, where they will lose against the Colts and the Chiefs the week after, only to finish with a win against Denver.

Kansas City Chiefs (6-4)
L 13-Nov @Buffalo
W 20-Nov @Houston
L 27-Nov New England
W 4-Dec Denver
W 11-Dec @Dallas
L 17-Dec @N.Y. Giants
W 24-Dec San Diego
L 1-Jan Cincinnati
Finish 9-7

Note: This changed. I was wrong about you guys beating the Bills. Given how inconsistent you guys have been, it shouldn't be a suprise, but I was suprised anyway. Unfortunately, I have to drop my original prediction of 10-6 to 9-7.

Oakland Raiders (4-6)
L 13-Nov Denver
W 20-Nov @Washington
L 27-Nov Miami
L 4-Dec @San Diego
W 11-Dec @N.Y. Jets
W 18-Dec Cleveland
L 24-Dec @Denver
L 31-Dec N.Y. Giants
Finish 6-10

Note: No change here. The Raiders beat Washington as I expected. I figure them for a loss against Miami though, despite the fact that Miami isn't all that good. But then, neither are the Raiders...

BigMeatballDave
11-21-2005, 01:18 PM
You are a classless jackass, you are lucky I am no longer moderator or you would probably find yourself with a minimum 1 week if not a permanent ban for such a trollish post.:mad:Eh, whatever. If TJ was not such a troll, I'd never have said it...

vailpass
11-21-2005, 01:28 PM
Here's my adjusted stab in the dark, considering the single miss I had (KC losing to Buffalo):

Denver (8-2)
W 13-Nov @Oakland
W 20-Nov N.Y. Jets
W 24-Nov @Dallas
L 4-Dec @Kansas City
L 11-Dec Baltimore
W 17-Dec @Buffalo
W 24-Dec Oakland
L 31-Dec @San Diego
Finish 11-5

Note: No changes in this so far. I still have us losing in KC and in Baltimore, and finishing out our season with a loss to the Chargers.

Baltimore has to come to Mile High this year.

HemiEd
11-21-2005, 01:37 PM
Baltimore has to come to Mile High this year.

Funny part, he has it right on his list and wrong on the note. ROFL

Hammock Parties
11-27-2005, 09:19 PM
Looks like Taco better "adjust" his prediction again since we beat the Pats!

We're all in suspense, Taco!

Taco John
11-28-2005, 02:01 PM
Actually, I don't have to adjust anything. My scenario has held up suprisingly well. You lost to the Bills and beat the Pats, both of which I missed on... But both of which puts you right where I originally thought you'd be recordwise going into this week... All in all, I've hit everything except those two games.

Here's the scorecard:

Denver (9-2)
W 13-Nov @Oakland
W 20-Nov N.Y. Jets
W 24-Nov @Dallas
L 4-Dec @Kansas City
L 11-Dec Baltimore
W 17-Dec @Buffalo
W 24-Dec Oakland
L 31-Dec @San Diego
Finish 11-5

Note: So far, I'm right on all counts... Though should we win this week, I may adjust the scenario as I think we'd have the confidence needed to win out. But winning in Arrowhead is a tall order. I still have that pencilled in as a loss.

San Diego Chargers (7-4)
Week 10 BYE
W 20-Nov Buffalo
W 27-Nov @Washington
W 4-Dec Oakland
W 11-Dec Miami
L 18-Dec @Indianapolis
L 24-Dec @Kansas City
W 31-Dec Denver
Finish 10-6

Note: No changes here. I think SD will roll all the way to Indianapolis, where they will lose against the Colts and the Chiefs the week after, only to finish with a win against Denver to finish 10-6.

Kansas City Chiefs (7-4)
L 13-Nov @Buffalo
W 20-Nov @Houston
W 27-Nov New England
W 4-Dec Denver
W 11-Dec @Dallas
L 17-Dec @N.Y. Giants
W 24-Dec San Diego
L 1-Jan Cincinnati
Finish 9-7

Note: This changed. I was wrong about you guys beating the Bills. I was wrong about you beating the Pats. Given how inconsistent you guys have been, it's no suprise. I think you'll make noise this week against us at home, and then play .500 for the rest of the season to finish 10-6. But you're in the middle of what I predict will be a 4 game win streak, so that's definitely something to be happy about.

Oakland Raiders (4-7)
L 13-Nov Denver
W 20-Nov @Washington
L 27-Nov Miami
L 4-Dec @San Diego
W 11-Dec @N.Y. Jets
W 18-Dec Cleveland
L 24-Dec @Denver
L 31-Dec N.Y. Giants
Finish 6-10

Note: No change here. The Raiders beat Washington as I expected. I figured them for a loss against Miami though, despite the fact that Miami isn't all that good.

htismaqe
11-28-2005, 02:15 PM
I honestly don't see how the Broncos will lose to Baltimore, Taco.

Baltimore is BAD.

Taco John
11-28-2005, 02:19 PM
I honestly don't see how the Broncos will lose to Baltimore, Taco.

Baltimore is BAD.

I know this... But until we beat them, I have to respect them. I feel like we can beat them, but we've bumped our heads on them before, and I thought some of those teams were bad as well.

I *don't* believe that we'll sacrifice the division lead. Therefore, I think that we're not really a threat to you guys (should you win this week) like San Diego is a threat. Of course, if we beat you this week, your season is effectively over... I don't think that's going to happen though.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-28-2005, 02:27 PM
I know this... But until we beat them, I have to respect them. I feel like we can beat them, but we've bumped our heads on them before, and I thought some of those teams were bad as well.

I *don't* believe that we'll sacrifice the division lead. Therefore, I think that we're not really a threat to you guys (should you win this week) like San Diego is a threat. Of course, if we beat you this week, your season is effectively over... I don't think that's going to happen though.

I can't argue with this. Denver is a must win game.

Rausch
11-28-2005, 02:29 PM
Of course, if we beat you this week, your season is effectively over... I don't think that's going to happen though.

Our season isn't over but our hopes for a division title are.

We could still take out the Chargers and with the Jagwads losing Legtwitch for a month they could nose dive pretty quick...

Taco John
11-28-2005, 02:55 PM
Our season isn't over but our hopes for a division title are.

We could still take out the Chargers and with the Jagwads losing Legtwitch for a month they could nose dive pretty quick...

The Jagwads are definitely your ticket into the post season right now... Aside, of course, from taking care of your own business...

Taco John
11-28-2005, 02:58 PM
You know what's funny... Just two years ago, the remaining schedule that you currently have would look like an easy way for you guys to close out the season and waltz into the playoffs...

BigRedChief
11-28-2005, 03:01 PM
You know what's funny... Just two years ago, the remaining schedule that you currently have would look like an easy way for you guys to close out the season and waltz into the playoffs...
Not this year
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/7227/sched6ie.gif

Mile High Mania
11-28-2005, 03:08 PM
Baltimore suprised me with what they did yesterday to make it interesting... Denver should still crush them, but I'll worry about each of the remaining games as each team has a number of playmakers.

Hammock Parties
11-28-2005, 06:01 PM
Actually, I don't have to adjust anything.

Uh, WHAT?

You "ADJUSTED" it from 10-6 to 9-7 after we lost to the Bills.

Now we beat someone you expected us to lose to and you DON'T adjust it back to 10-6?

HOMER!

HolmeZz
11-28-2005, 06:12 PM
Yeah, we're 10-6 if your scenario plays out, Taco.

Taco John
12-05-2005, 12:58 AM
Denver (9-2)
W 13-Nov @Oakland
W 20-Nov N.Y. Jets
W 24-Nov @Dallas
L 4-Dec @Kansas City
L 11-Dec Baltimore
W 17-Dec @Buffalo
W 24-Dec Oakland
L 31-Dec @San Diego
Finish 11-5

Note: So far, I've hit every Denver game since I started these projections. I hope to be wrong about Baltimore. I know we have it in us to beat them but they always seem to give us a game. We're still on pace for 11-5.

San Diego Chargers (7-4)
Week 10 BYE
W 20-Nov Buffalo
W 27-Nov @Washington
W 4-Dec Oakland
W 11-Dec Miami
L 18-Dec @Indianapolis
L 24-Dec @Kansas City
W 31-Dec Denver
Finish 10-6

Note: Still no changes here. I think SD will roll all the way to Indianapolis, where they will lose against the Colts and the Chiefs the week after, only to finish with a win against Denver to finish 10-6.

Kansas City Chiefs (7-4)
L 13-Nov @Buffalo
W 20-Nov @Houston
W 27-Nov New England
W 4-Dec Denver
W 11-Dec @Dallas
L 17-Dec @N.Y. Giants
W 24-Dec San Diego
L 1-Jan Cincinnati
Finish 10-6

Note: This changed slightly. I was wrong about you guys beating the Bills. I was wrong about you beating the Pats. You've now beaten the Broncos and have a shot at the playoffs if you can finish better than .500. You guys have a great December team. It's too bad for you that you're so medicore in September and October.

Oakland Raiders (4-7)
L 13-Nov Denver
W 20-Nov @Washington
L 27-Nov Miami
L 4-Dec @San Diego
W 11-Dec @N.Y. Jets
W 18-Dec Cleveland
L 24-Dec @Denver
L 31-Dec N.Y. Giants
Finish 6-10

Note: No change here. The Raiders beat Washington as I expected. They lost to Miami. And now they've lost to San Diego. Hell, they could easily lose to the Jets, but I bet they manage a win there.

Hammock Parties
12-05-2005, 01:07 AM
What are the chances of Cincinatti not needing a W that final week? I know it's between Denver and Cincy for that No. 2 seed.

greg63
12-05-2005, 01:19 AM
What are the chances of Cincinatti not needing a W that final week? I know it's between Denver and Cincy for that No. 2 seed.

Well, I'm not sure and TJ appears to be conspicuous by his absence.

Ugly Duck
12-05-2005, 01:25 AM
Well, I'm not sure and TJ appears to be conspicuous by his absence.I reckon he's a bit busy right now. I'm not even going over to the Mane for a few daze so they have a chance to cool down over there.

Taco John
12-05-2005, 01:37 PM

If you're thinking Cincinatti is going to let up, I think you're crazy. I'm betting you get their best shot.

chiefsfaninNC
12-05-2005, 01:42 PM

Denver needs to lose two more games and Cincy needs to win out before meeting us. If Denver and Cincy tie then the breaker goes to the Donks.

Saulbadguy
12-05-2005, 01:44 PM
Denver will beat the Ratbirds. I wouldn't be surprised if Buffalo gives them a game. I think San Diego will beat Denver as well.