PDA

View Full Version : Approx. 20,000 fans missed the best part of the game.

Lipschitz
11-07-2005, 04:56 AM
The estimate is from 610 last night.

When Moss caught his only pass of the day and scored a go-ahead TD there were so many people leaving that it was unbelieveable.

Those ~20,000 missed the most exciting part of the game. There is something to be said for getting to your car before everyone else, but in this case I think they missed something that will impact the rest of the season.

How many of you were a part of the ~20,000?

Hammock Parties
11-07-2005, 04:57 AM
According to Phobia no one left. :shrug:

|Zach|
11-07-2005, 05:00 AM
According to Phobia no one left. :shrug:Bowser echoed that...

Kerberos
11-07-2005, 05:46 AM
That wouldn't be the FIRST time in my 17 years as a season ticket holder that dumbass bandwagon jumpers have left Arrowhead ONLY to miss a great comeback.

I couldn't tell you the dates or games (teams played) but I remember watching over half the stadium leave before the 2:00 warning and miss great combacks and a chiefs win in the final seconds before.

This one is so memorable for two reasons.

#1 it is still fresh and on everyones mind.

#2 because it was a last minute win against Chokeland.

:D

Chieftain58
11-07-2005, 06:06 AM
Nice Avatar! lol Yes Dick Vermeil has got balls!

Dartgod
11-07-2005, 06:10 AM
I didn't see that many leaving.

BigRedChief
11-07-2005, 06:10 AM
Bull shit. There was no mass exodus this time. The crowd stayed for a change.

OldTownChief
11-07-2005, 06:21 AM
The shot of the crowd after LJ's leap looked pretty full to me.

cookster50
11-07-2005, 06:34 AM
Dude, you're an id10t. There weren't very many empty seats. Almost everyone stayed. And if people left, so what? You didn't pay for their ticket, therefore you can't tell them what to do.

Phobia
11-07-2005, 06:54 AM
I didn't see anybody leave yesterday.

Sully
11-07-2005, 06:56 AM
There were tons of folks leaving.
But it's their right as ticket holders to tell the owner how upset they are that they are still in a game with 2 mintues left (or that they have to get to the parking lot and open their box of wine as soon as possible).

Eleazar
11-07-2005, 07:16 AM
Quite a few left, but it wasn't no 20k or anything.

Area 51
11-07-2005, 07:24 AM
I heard the same quote. Why the hostility fest?

funk monkey
11-07-2005, 07:25 AM
THATS RETARTED. we werent winning by that much either. If n e one who left reads this....WHAT R U DOING!!!!!

Skip Towne
11-07-2005, 07:27 AM
There are some people that will always leave early. It makes me wonder why they showed up.

Area 51
11-07-2005, 07:50 AM
Quite a few left, but it wasn't no 20k or anything.

To be honest, I wasn't watching to see how left. I was watching the Chiefs matriculate the ball down the field.

bloomer88
11-07-2005, 07:54 AM
I'd like to know where these people were that left? I didn't see hardly anyone leave early this game.

Eleazar
11-07-2005, 07:56 AM
There were several dumbasses I saw clapping and making noise when we were lining up for the last play. I was like WTF, are you new here?

Rausch
11-07-2005, 07:59 AM
I fully expected a 3 man rush ending in a sack/turnover on our last drive.

Instead they rushed 5, still allowed Green to get the pass off, and LJ took a dump off pass to the 1.

And I was wanting DV to kick it...

ChiefsGirl
11-07-2005, 08:01 AM
There are some people that will always leave early. It makes me wonder why they showed up.
For the tailgating. :D

Eleazar
11-07-2005, 08:03 AM

Maybe they ran out of chardonnay on the club level.

Area 51
11-07-2005, 08:06 AM

Instead they rushed 5, still allowed Green to get the pass off, and LJ took a dump off pass to the 1.

And I was wanting DV to kick it...

I was talking the the guys around me and questioning whether we would go for the tie or the win, most thought kick.

The Chiefs put it all on the line, win or lose, that took nads!

Gaz
11-07-2005, 08:07 AM
Serves them right.

xoxo~
Gaz
Unsympathtic.

Warrior5
11-07-2005, 08:09 AM

Sure there were some quitters, but the place still looked pretty packed to me. Whoever did leave must have been the quiet, "sit-in-your-seat" types, because there was no drop off in the noise level.

...still exhausted from yesterday.

Duck Dog
11-07-2005, 08:48 AM
Sure there were some quitters, but the place still looked pretty packed to me. Whoever did leave must have been the quiet, "sit-in-your-seat" types, because there was no drop off in the noise level.

...still exhausted from yesterday.

That's good to hear. I hate watching fans leave early in close games. And they deserve what they get when something like yesterday happens.

chiefqueen
11-07-2005, 09:12 AM
I was there........no one left.........I caught the first Metro bus heading Downtown & we didn't get out of the parking lot until 4:10.

What I did do wrong was not set my DVR to record the end of the game. :banghead::cuss::banghead:

jspchief
11-07-2005, 09:18 AM
I left when it was 6-0.

Rain Man
11-07-2005, 09:21 AM
There were several dumbasses I saw clapping and making noise when we were lining up for the last play. I was like WTF, are you new here?

A few people must have just moved there from Denver or San Francisco or something.

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-07-2005, 09:22 AM
Anyone remember last Christmas day when the Chiefs beat the Raiders at Arrowhead on a longish last second field goal right after the Raiders had taken the lead? It becoming a nice habit.

Oh btw... I was there and I stayed.... last year, not yesterday.

Eleazar
11-07-2005, 09:25 AM
Anyone remember last Christmas day when the Chiefs beat the Raiders at Arrowhead on a longish last second field goal right after the Raiders had taken the lead? It becoming a nice habit.

Oh btw... I was there and I stayed.... last year, not yesterday.

Now, that game, no one had left at the end. But I did see people leaving after Moss hauled in the TD. Not a lot, but there were some who cussed and picked up their stuff and left.

BigRedChief
11-07-2005, 09:26 AM
Now, that game, no one had left at the end. But I did see people leaving after Moss hauled in the TD. Not a lot, but there were some who cussed and picked up their stuff and left.

Very few. Out of 80,000 how many left 1,000? Maybe.

BigRedChief
11-07-2005, 09:36 AM
I left when it was 6-0.

I always suspected that you were not a "Real" fan.

HarryParatestes
11-07-2005, 09:39 AM
Hummm...I'll bet all those people who DID leave are telling everyone today they didn't...

But they got theirs....can you imagine sticking your car key into the door..and hearing that hellacious roar as Dick gave 'em the Big Johnson?

Rain Man
11-07-2005, 09:39 AM

That's just kind of stupid.

jspchief
11-07-2005, 09:41 AM
I always suspected that you were not a "Real" fan.Physically, I was there for the entire game. Mentally, I was gone at 6-0.

I'm not sure what happened. I don't remember the better part of the last 3 quarters. I'm not the type to not be able to handle my booze, and I've never blacked out like that before. I don't even remember being drunk. By all accounts I was completely involved in the game, but my buddy had to tell me who won, out in the parking lot after the game.

The only explanation I have is GBlowfish poured anti-freeze in my drink when I wasn't looking to get back at me for my comments about cats.

BigRedChief
11-07-2005, 09:44 AM
Physically, I was there for the entire game. Mentally, I was gone at 6-0.

I'm not sure what happened. I don't remember the better part of the last 3 quarters. I'm not the type to not be able to handle my booze, and I've never blacked out like that before. I don't even remember being drunk. By all accounts I was completely involved in the game, but my buddy had to tell me who won, out in the parking lot after the game.

The only explanation I have is GBlowfish poured anti-freeze in my drink when I wasn't looking to get back at me for my comments about cats.
sorry dude I thought you were being sarcastic.

I saw you at 9:30 or so and you were fine. I guess you must have hit the jaggermister shots after I stopped by. :hmmm:

jspchief
11-07-2005, 09:53 AM
sorry dude I thought you were being sarcastic.

I saw you at 9:30 or so and you were fine. I guess you must have hit the jaggermister shots after I stopped by. :hmmm:I only did 2 or 3 Jaeger shots. Certainly not enough to have that effect on me.

Oh well. At least I got food poisoning from some crappy steak joint later that night.

Saulbadguy
11-07-2005, 09:56 AM
It would be funny to change Lipschitz name to "Dipschitz". Any takers?

ChiTown
11-07-2005, 10:02 AM
That's Bullchit.

I took my youngest son to his first Chiefs Game yesterday (Matter of fact, it was my wifes first game as well). We stayed to the very fricken end and I didn't see a mass exodus of fans. Where the hell are these guys getting this information?

I got to say, that was one of THE BEST games I've ever been to at Arrowhead. FN awesome and EXTREMELY loud! :)

Demonpenz
11-07-2005, 10:08 AM
Whats the big deal about leaving early. Sometimes I want to beat the traffic, it's not like you can't listen to how it ends on the radio.

Eleazar
11-07-2005, 10:10 AM
Whats the big deal about leaving early. Sometimes I want to beat the traffic, it's not like you can't listen to how it ends on the radio.

If you're going to leave early, you should just stay home in the first place. That way people who will be there until the end can get tickets instead.

Saulbadguy
11-07-2005, 10:10 AM
I had to leave. I wasn't the one holding the keys. I can't wait until the old folks I go with pass the torch to me and my buddies.

Frankie
11-07-2005, 10:14 AM
I've only read the topic here, so this may be a repeat:

Until last year the Arrowhead crowd's loudness and collective game savvy (loud against the oponent's 'O' and quiet with our 'O') was very obvious in the TV coverages. This year, I get the feeling those elements don't exist everytime the Chiefs are on the tube. Am I wrong? Or has Arrowhead gone lethargic?

Demonpenz
11-07-2005, 10:17 AM
If you're going to leave early, you should just stay home in the first place. That way people who will be there until the end can get tickets instead.

Well the reason why I get tickets is because people at work give them away. Plus I would rather see some of the game live and hang out before hand and get home intime to check my fantasy teams and other games I have action on.

jidar
11-07-2005, 10:18 AM

To support the team.

BigRedChief
I had to leave. I wasn't the one holding the keys. I can't wait until the old folks I go with pass the torch to me and my buddies.

If you didn't live out in bumfuk egypt I'd give ya a ride.

jidar
Well the reason why I get tickets is because people at work give them away. Plus I would rather see some of the game live and hang out before hand and get home intime to check my fantasy teams and other games I have action on.

that's ****ing pathetic.

Eleazar
11-07-2005, 10:19 AM

You keep hearing Gunther say the crowds aren't like they were in the 90s, this is why.

Saulbadguy
11-07-2005, 10:22 AM
If you didn't live out in bumfuk egypt I'd give ya a ride.
Topeka, KS.

Demonpenz
11-07-2005, 10:24 AM
To support the team.

I came out didn't I wore my gear. I have other stuff to do than sit all day at a football game.

BigRedChief
Demonpenz, please tell me you are jerking the Planets chain.

ChiTown

You should just give the tickets to someone else then - someone that really wants to be there. jmho

Saulbadguy
11-07-2005, 10:25 AM
True fan threads, always a classic.

Stinger
11-07-2005, 10:27 AM
Maybe we should get wireless at arrowhead and the fans who paid money for a ticket should poll chiefs planet to see when it is alright to leave the stadium, get out of your seat and use the restroom or get a beer.

I find it funny that people complain about fans leaving. If the fans left, our group stayed all the way mind you, then they missed a great game plain and simple. :shake:

Demonpenz
11-07-2005, 10:29 AM
You should just give the tickets to someone else then - someone that really wants to be there. jmho

Well I do really want to be there and I think me being there to atleast halftime is better than an empty seat.

jspchief
11-07-2005, 10:30 AM
I think it's stupid to leave early.

It's like getting up and walking out of the theater 15 minutes before the end of the movie.

ChiTown
11-07-2005, 10:32 AM
True fan threads, always a classic.

I'm not calling out DP for his lack of fandom. I am saying that if he doesn't really want to be there for the whole game, and he has other stuff to do, give the gd tickets to someone who can dedicate a full afternoon at Arrowhead. It's really not that difficult.

Dartgod
11-07-2005, 10:35 AM
Well I do really want to be there and I think me being there to atleast halftime is better than an empty seat.
http://espn.go.com/winnercomm/outdoors/bassmaster/i/P2_b_classic03_iaconelli_catch_fish_030807.jpg

ChiTown
11-07-2005, 10:36 AM
http://espn.go.com/winnercomm/outdoors/bassmaster/i/P2_b_classic03_iaconelli_catch_fish_030807.jpg

Yeah, I was wondering about that. If so, he just caught a 230 lb'er

BigRedChief
11-07-2005, 10:37 AM
Holy chit Batman, you are serious?

You actually care more about how your fantasy teams are doing than the Chiefs?

Dartgod
11-07-2005, 10:40 AM

You actually care more about how your fantasy teams are doing than the Chiefs?Caught another one...

http://www.afant.com.au/albums/2005/ouch2.jpg

Demonpenz
11-07-2005, 10:42 AM

First off I and the people I ususally sit with get the tickets because no one else wants them. They post them on the BB at work like on friday. So it's not like there are people lining up to go to the game anyway. Second of all for my fantasy teams I ususally want to see some of the players in person to see what I think of them. I bring in my charts to the game to see if there are any signs of nagging injury's that could effect my teams future. I just think that's the perfect day though. Get up eat some BBQ hang out with some friends. Go to the game and scout some. Get up and leave just in time to follow the 3 oclock games and get ready for another long week at work.

BigRedChief
11-07-2005, 10:44 AM
Caught another one...

http://www.afant.com.au/albums/2005/ouch2.jpg

I think he's serious. He's also RedRum69. But thats just a rumor.:p

jspchief
11-07-2005, 10:45 AM
First off I and the people I ususally sit with get the tickets because no one else wants them. They post them on the BB at work like on friday. So it's not like there are people lining up to go to the game anyway. Second of all for my fantasy teams I ususally want to see some of the players in person to see what I think of them. I bring in my charts to the game to see if there are any signs of nagging injury's that could effect my teams future. I just think that's the perfect day though. Get up eat some BBQ hang out with some friends. Go to the game and scout some. Get up and leave just in time to follow the 3 oclock games and get ready for another long week at work.So you have enough time in your day to tailgate, but not enough time to catch the last 20 minutes of the game?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Demonpenz
11-07-2005, 10:46 AM
So you have enough time in your day to tailgate, but not enough time to catch the last 20 minutes of the game?

tailgating doesn't happen when the other games are on. Plus the penguins ususally play later on in the day. I don't know if you noticed but there are no hockey or football games on at nine in the morning.

kregger
11-07-2005, 10:48 AM
I'm sure you've heard the excuse before...the folks in the lower level(yes, they were walking up the aisle after the Raiduhs scored the Moss TD) all go up to the concourse and watch the game so that they don't get caught in the revelry that might ensue. Pussies, I say. What is another 1/2 hr when you've been there for 7 already?

jidar
11-07-2005, 10:49 AM
tailgating doesn't happen when the other games are on. Plus the penguins ususally play later on in the day. I don't know if you noticed but there are no hockey or football games on at nine in the morning.

Ok this has to be a troll. Nobody is this stupid.

Demonpenz
11-07-2005, 10:52 AM
Ok this has to be a troll. Nobody is this stupid.

yeah a troll that joined in 2003.

Dartgod
11-07-2005, 10:54 AM
I'm not biting...

http://snappingphotos.com/wp-content/bobber.jpg

Brock
11-07-2005, 10:55 AM
So you have enough time in your day to tailgate, but not enough time to catch the last 20 minutes of the game?

that's right up there with getting so blotto that you don't even know who won. :p

BTW, Reggie Wayne is gonna put a dagger in your fantasy team tonight. :)

Demonpenz
11-07-2005, 10:56 AM
Well if you want I have a picture timestamped at the bottom right yesterday of me walking in, and then I could pull a screenshot of when my fantasy team's last roster change was made. I like to save the screenshots of brilliant moves.

jidar
11-07-2005, 10:57 AM
Well if you want I have a picture timestamped at the bottom right yesterday of me walking in, and then I could pull a screenshot of when my fantasy team's last roster change was made. I like to save the screenshots of brilliant moves.

That's awesome. lol

I guess you can print out the screenshots and keep them on your clipboard when you're at games taking notes.

onescrewleftuntwisted
11-07-2005, 10:58 AM
i didn't see anybody at all

good old radio, is the way to go

Demonpenz
11-07-2005, 11:00 AM
That's awesome. lol

I guess you can print out the screenshots and keep them on your clipboard when you're at games taking notes.

glad your seeing it my way finally. I go to the games not only for fantasy stats, but i like to keep my madden 06 ratings as realistic as possible. I don't get a good feel from TV of how a player moves. Yesterday I changed my awareness rating for Ron stone the LG for the radiers.

jspchief
11-07-2005, 11:03 AM
that's right up there with getting so blotto that you don't even know who won. :p

BTW, Reggie Wayne is gonna put a dagger in your fantasy team tonight. :)By all accounts, I cheered like a loyal fan and hugged strangers when we won. I'm such a true fan that I don't even need to be aware of my surroundings.

And if you are lucky enough to eek the win out, it will only be because Terrell owens can't keep his damn mouth shut.

KChiefs1
11-07-2005, 12:26 PM
nobody left in my section.

Biohazard
11-07-2005, 12:31 PM
It would be funny to change Lipschitz name to "Dipschitz". Any takers?
I 2nd that motion.

Sully
11-07-2005, 12:31 PM
I doubt it was 20,000... but it was substantially more than 1000. In the row I sit in and the row just ahead and just behind me, there were maybe 20 people left after the Moss TD. Which made me look around, and I noticed a line of people leaving in almost every section in the stadium...
They weren't mass exoduses like other game (Eagles), but there were definitely lines...

dtebbe
11-07-2005, 12:32 PM

When Moss caught his only pass of the day and scored a go-ahead TD there were so many people leaving that it was unbelieveable.

Those ~20,000 missed the most exciting part of the game. There is something to be said for getting to your car before everyone else, but in this case I think they missed something that will impact the rest of the season.

It looked pretty full to me on TV. I was actually surprised that more people had not left.

I know my neighbors are now sure a mad man lives next door after my outburst with the windows open...

DT

redfan
11-07-2005, 12:35 PM
So, they're saying 1/4 of the stadium left the game?
I call bullchit. Some fans did leave, but not 1/4. It was still plenty crowded when they kicked the last XP.

Calcountry
11-07-2005, 12:36 PM

And I was wanting DV to kick it...Of course I can't prove this, but I honestly wanted him to drive that ball up their ass, just like he did.

The old man has heart, I will give him that. He had to be phuggin pissed to call that play, like I was.

luv
11-07-2005, 12:37 PM

Don't forget video games. :rolleyes:

Calcountry
11-07-2005, 12:43 PM
If you're going to leave early, you should just stay home in the first place. That way people who will be there until the end can get tickets instead.Exactly. Why even bother taking a shower.

Mr. Laz
11-07-2005, 01:14 PM
Dude, you're an id10t. There weren't very many empty seats. Almost everyone stayed. And if people left, so what? You didn't pay for their ticket, therefore you can't tell them what to do.
:clap:

Area 51
11-07-2005, 04:17 PM

Why are you shooting the messenger? I believe I was listening to that same broadcast. Was it an exaggeration or not? Who cares? Many people missed the end of a great Chiefs victory and that has to be eating their guts out right about now!

Hopefully the ID-10-T's, you should work on your syntax, that left the game were intelligent enough to tape the game at home.

Saulbadguy
11-07-2005, 04:19 PM
Demonpenz owned alot of n00bs on this thread.

Eleazar
11-07-2005, 04:20 PM
I'm not calling out DP for his lack of fandom. I am saying that if he doesn't really want to be there for the whole game, and he has other stuff to do, give the gd tickets to someone who can dedicate a full afternoon at Arrowhead. It's really not that difficult.

Eleazar
11-07-2005, 04:21 PM
Demonpenz owned alot of n00bs on this thread.

I think he owned himself by admitting that he leaves the games early to go check on his fantasy football stats.

Saulbadguy
11-07-2005, 04:26 PM
ROFL

stevieray
11-07-2005, 04:29 PM

yet people tell others to sit down....

Bowser
11-07-2005, 04:36 PM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=128265

"The Football Channel" made theirselves look like asses with that comment. The place was packed, and was as loud at the end after the TD as it was when the game started. The crowd did the chop for 5 minutes after the game, as well.

KCChiefsMan
11-07-2005, 04:37 PM
IMO those people aren't fans

Area 51
11-07-2005, 04:38 PM

"The Football Channel" made theirselves look like asses with that comment. The place was packed, and was as loud at the end after the TD as it was when the game started. The crowd did the chop for 5 minutes after the game, as well.

Your 5 minutes time might be a little off, but I know that there wasn't any movement in Section 338 for at least 10 minutes after the XP was kicked.

The rai der fan in front of me just hung his head and stared at the concrete while we were all giving the Chiefs the ovation they deserved.

Sure-Oz
11-07-2005, 04:40 PM
have they really given us a reason to stay up until that point??

stevieray
11-07-2005, 04:41 PM
have they really given us a reason to stay up until that point??

:rolleyes:

Sure-Oz
11-07-2005, 04:42 PM
:rolleyes:
oh cmon its a joke dont get all upset, i wouldve stayed till the end.... :)

stevieray
11-07-2005, 04:45 PM
[QUOTE=Sure-Oz i wouldve stayed till the end.... :)[/QUOTE]

good to hear!

upset? is this the new thing? assuming people are upset because they don't agree?

chiefs4me
11-07-2005, 04:54 PM
I could care less who stayed and who left.....all I know is after the chargers squeaked by with their win... they switched to the chiefs game..the last 5 min was the best, and thank you football God...PBJ

Hammock Parties
11-07-2005, 04:56 PM
I could care less who stayed and who left.....all I know is after the chargers squeaked by with their win... they switched to the chiefs game..the last 5 min was the best, and thank you football God...PBJ

You don't have DTV? You should find a bar, honey.

Mr. Laz
11-07-2005, 05:01 PM
yet people tell others to sit down....
completely different

stevieray
11-07-2005, 05:06 PM
completely different

how?

papasmurf
11-07-2005, 05:09 PM
I didn't see anyone in the aisle leaving from the sec I was sitting in.

chiefs4me
11-07-2005, 05:11 PM
You don't have DTV? You should find a bar, honey.

ROFL..........its no big deal, had plenty of other games on the tube and listened to it on radio and had play by play in the chat room....and I don't think there are any bars in my city that offer chiefs games. I also wouldn't be able to keep up on the race or hockey..so it's a win win for me to stay home....besides, I got to see the best part of the game.:D

Nzoner
11-07-2005, 05:13 PM

Yep.

Sully
11-07-2005, 05:14 PM
My fiance was in Dallas this weekend, and went to a Fox and Hound to catch the game. She said one of the rooms was full of Chiefs fans, enough so that she couldn't get a good table in said room.

Area 51
11-07-2005, 05:14 PM
ROFL..........its no big deal, had plenty of other games on the tube and listened to it on radio and had play by play in the chat room....and I don't think there are any bars in my city that offer chiefs games. I also wouldn't be able to keep up on the race or hockey..so it's a win win for me to stay home....besides, I got to see the best part of the game.:D

I've been to many sports bars that will give Chiefs fans one of the tubes for their game. All you have to do is ask. Most places will do whatever it takes to keep the customers happy.

Area 51
11-07-2005, 05:16 PM
Quote: <HR SIZE=1>Originally Posted by BigRedChief
Bull shit. There was no mass exodus this time. The crowd stayed for a change. <HR SIZE=1>

Call in to 610 Sports and ask where they got their number. I tried and all I could get was a busy signal. It's LD and my redial is broken on my high dollar phone!

Hammock Parties
11-07-2005, 05:17 PM

There are plenty of bars in Dallas that offer the KC game. Go to Outer Marker in Addison, it rules.

chiefs4me
11-07-2005, 05:36 PM
ONE MORE TIME BOYS...........I AM NOT IN DALLAS.

chiefs4me
11-07-2005, 05:40 PM
I've been to many sports bars that will give Chiefs fans one of the tubes for their game. All you have to do is ask. Most places will do whatever it takes to keep the customers happy.

:)...you are probably right, but not in my city...and I was not bitching about it, all I said was who cares who left and who stayed...I got to hear and see what I wanted to.:D

Skip Towne
11-07-2005, 05:44 PM
:)...you are probably right, but not in my city...and I was not bitching about it, all I said was who cares who left and who stayed...I got to hear and see what I wanted to.:D
They have Directv in your city. Free equipment and installation too. And they just cut the price of Sunday Ticket.

Sully
11-07-2005, 05:45 PM

Sorry

Hammock Parties
11-07-2005, 05:46 PM

My bad. Where are you?

Mr. Laz
11-07-2005, 05:55 PM
how?
1. asking/telling someone to sit down at a football game because they are blocking their family's view of the game.

2. telling someone when they should/shouldn't leave a football game.

one is directly effecting the ability of someone else to see the game

the other is just telling someone else how to live their life

chiefs4me
11-07-2005, 05:55 PM
They have Directv in your city. Free equipment and installation too. And they just cut the price of Sunday Ticket.

ROFL........I'm not bitching...so stop already..:p

Mr. Laz
11-07-2005, 05:56 PM
ROFL........I'm not bitching...
with women it's so hard to tell

:fire:

chiefs4me
11-07-2005, 06:00 PM
My bad. Where are you?

No way am I telling 2 thousand people where I live..you don't remember? I might send it in a pm...and Phob that means you be quiet...you to raiderhaider.:harumph:

Hammock Parties
11-07-2005, 06:02 PM
No way am I telling 2 thousand people where I live..you don't remember? I might send it in a pm...and Phob that means you be quiet...you to raiderhaider.:harumph:

I'll take a PM.

chiefs4me
11-07-2005, 06:03 PM
with women it's so hard to tell

:fire:

%(/

Mr. Laz
11-07-2005, 06:47 PM
%(/
aww .... honey

ROFL

joesomebody
11-07-2005, 07:21 PM
I swear Utah doesn't know what the hell a sports bar is...

I hate Direct TV, I much prefer my Comcast... if only they didn't have the monopoly on Sunday Ticket...

Phobia
11-07-2005, 07:56 PM
Your 5 minutes time might be a little off, but I know that there wasn't any movement in Section 338 for at least 10 minutes after the XP was kicked.

If you sat in 338 yesterday, you know me now.

chiefs4me
11-07-2005, 08:58 PM
aww .... honey

ROFL

pretty words are not gonna do it.....:D

stevieray
11-07-2005, 09:16 PM
1. asking/telling someone to sit down at a football game because they are blocking their family's view of the game.

2. telling someone when they should/shouldn't leave a football game.

one is directly effecting the ability of someone else to see the game

the other is just telling someone else how to live their life

ROFL

BS. Someone CHOOSING to sit at an outdoor SPORTING event doesn't count as being effected, unless you are in a wheelchair.

there is no difference, if someone buys a ticket, another fan doesn't have the right to tell them what to do.

Bill Lundberg
11-07-2005, 09:20 PM
There were only 4 people in my row including myself there to witness the final drive.

Logical
11-07-2005, 09:33 PM

"The Football Channel" made theirselves look like asses with that comment. The place was packed, and was as loud at the end after the TD as it was when the game started. The crowd did the chop for 5 minutes after the game, as well.Side note I hate the chop, course I hate the wave as well.

Logical
11-07-2005, 09:39 PM
No way am I telling 2 thousand people where I live..you don't remember? I might send it in a pm...and Phob that means you be quiet...you to raiderhaider.:harumph:Nice clues, since they both lived in Houston it might be a reasonable guess to believe you live near there.

Stinger
11-07-2005, 09:42 PM
, course I hate the wave as well.

Hehe ... section 125 tried for about 5 minutes to start the wave yesterday only got over 1 section. Good for them can't stand the wave.

Ash
11-07-2005, 09:45 PM
I was there first chiefs game since I was in the third grade.I stayed for the whole thing.I never lost faith that they could pull it off.My heart sank win I found out L.J. didnt make the t.d. on the long run at the end I thought they would kick for sure.It was one off the best experiences I have ever had.
Tailgating is amazing in K.C. I met some canucks that where in K.C. for the first time to see there first pro game they were awesome, a fun time was had by all. Everyone in K.C. is so nice I forgot what a great place it can be.
I never heard such crowd emotion as I did after L.J. punched it in for the win.There were just a few asshole raider fans other raider fans were cool.I did see one big fight in the parking lot after the game and raider fan went out of arrowhead in cuffs.The atmosphere in the stadium and in the parking lot was electric after the win. I picked a great game to fly in and see.

redfan
11-07-2005, 09:48 PM
Side note I hate the chop, course I hate the wave as well.

I also despise the chop. And Gary Glitter can kiss my nutsac. Oh, how I long for the day we can say goodbye to "We're gon-na beat the heck out-a you, you, you..." :banghead: :Lin:

stevieray
11-07-2005, 09:50 PM
I also despise the chop. And Gary Glitter can kiss my nutsac. Oh, how I long for the day we can say goodbye to "We're gon-na beat the heck out-a you, you, you..." :banghead: :Lin:

don't hold your breath.

Nzoner
11-07-2005, 10:04 PM

Jimmy Raye!!Jimmy Raye!!Jimmy Raye!!

Yesterday was one of the best times I've had at Arrowhead in awhile.

Demonpenz
11-08-2005, 12:18 AM
Damn I got some of you guys. I thought the madden thing was pretty funny. The truth is I stay for till the end, but I ususally turn down tickets. I like watching the games with my dad.

luv
11-08-2005, 01:05 AM
Damn I got some of you guys. I thought the madden thing was pretty funny. The truth is I stay for till the end, but I ususally turn down tickets. I like watching the games with my dad.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Likely excuse. :p

Rausch
11-08-2005, 01:07 AM
Jimmy Raye!!Jimmy Raye!!Jimmy Raye!!

Yesterday was one of the best times I've had at Arrowhead in awhile.

As an aside, my scalp no longer hurts from the sunburn I got at the game...

Area 51
11-08-2005, 07:16 AM

And everyone else that was there? Right.

Dartgod
11-08-2005, 08:00 AM
Hehe, not me. I though your lure presentation sucked.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0764550284.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

BigRedChief
11-08-2005, 08:24 AM

Yeah that was the bomb. Hilarity ensues again. You are quite the :jester:

I miss Arrowheadlouder. I never did get to see the red bikini. :sulk: