PDA

View Full Version : Rich Scanlon

royr17
11-07-2005, 10:52 AM
http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/7909/60nb.jpg

Scanlon: Hey rookie pay attention, you can learn from a veteran.

Boomer: " I need all the help I can get. I wanna be good. Lead and I shall follow".

ROFL :)

Simplex3
11-07-2005, 10:54 AM
Hell yeah. Scanlon went a whole game without a kickoff penalty didn't he? What a stud.

royr17
11-07-2005, 10:55 AM
Sure did. He wasnt penalized once yesterday at all.

Dont know where you are gettin your info from.

Chiefs Pantalones
11-07-2005, 10:55 AM
Mods, I ask that this thread be deleted due to the overwhelming abundance of gayness located in it.

royr17
11-07-2005, 10:59 AM
If you guys quit bein gay about it, and step up and be a man and realize he's a good player and he made the team, and let all the shit go, it needs to stop.

ExtremeChief
11-07-2005, 11:03 AM
If you guys quit bein gay about it, and step up and be a man and realize he's a good player and he made the team, and let all the shit go, it needs to stop.

How can the shit stop when you continuously, incessantly, and overabundently post about it????
:banghead:

Mark M
11-07-2005, 11:03 AM
I once saw Rich Scanlon scissor kick Angela Lansbury.

MM
~~:spock:

royr17
11-07-2005, 11:04 AM
How can the shit stop when you continuously, incessantly, and overabundently post about it????

I dont. I just support my favorite special teams player and its like im commitin a crime when I do.

htismaqe

I've tried to get him to understand that more than a dozen times. He just doesn't get it.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=128286

Mr. Kotter
Not again.... :shake:

Mark M

As soon as you realize that he's not the all-world, Canton-bound player you and your dad believe he is.

Although, he did once punch a hole in a cow just to see what was on the other side.

MM
~~:p

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-07-2005, 11:06 AM
Rich Scanlon was NFLE's defensive MVP. Keep f**king doubting.

royr17
11-07-2005, 11:07 AM
As soon as you realize that he's not the all-world, Canton-bound player you and your dad believe he is.

Although, he did once punch a hole in a cow just to see what was on the other side.

MM
~~:p

When did I ever say he was a Canton-bound player ?

All I ever said was that he is a good Linebacker and will be a good one one day. I never once said he was Canton bound.

Uatu
11-07-2005, 11:33 AM
Uhh... you created a thread about a player you want everyone to stop talking about?

ROYC75
11-07-2005, 12:01 PM
Wow, I'm all out of popcorn. Let it go people, just let it go, you too royr17.

jspchief
11-07-2005, 12:05 PM
Scanlon was playing better on STs early in the year, but now Grigsby is cleary surpassing him. Too big of a disparity in atleticism.

KCTitus
11-07-2005, 12:07 PM
Who's seeding the Scanlon highlight torrent? I need the link...

Dinny Bossa Nova
11-07-2005, 12:08 PM
Rich Scanlon can write The Lord's Prayer on the head of a pin.

Dinny

dirk digler
11-07-2005, 12:09 PM
Wow, I'm all out of popcorn. Let it go people, just let it go, you too royr17.

Listen to your dad, let it go.

htismaqe
11-07-2005, 12:10 PM
Rich Scanlon can write The Lord's Prayer on the head of a pin.

Dinny

Take it away, George Putnam!

ROYC75
11-07-2005, 12:11 PM
Scanlon was playing better on STs early in the year, but now Grigsby is cleary surpassing him. Too big of a disparity in atleticism.

Boomer has stepped it up as of late. Yeterday he didn't get any but the previous 2 weeks he had had a big impact.

Rich had a big impact on the Was. game with 4 tackles.

Rich still leads the ST's tackles, I say it will be a close race between him, Boomer and Stills.

As for penalties, all ST's players get them from time to time.

Dinny Bossa Nova
11-07-2005, 12:11 PM
Take it away, George Putnam!

I was thinkin' Frank Zappa.

Who's George Putnam?

Dinny

Uatu
11-07-2005, 12:12 PM
I think Grigsby is progressing nicely, he has been improving as the season has gone on, got more tackles, been around the ball more. Scanlon barely ever gets on camera it seems like. I don't expect this will be a debate by next year, who is better.

Biohazard
11-07-2005, 12:14 PM
Looks like rich needs to let something go too, constipation is a Beotch!

htismaqe
11-07-2005, 12:15 PM
I was thinkin' Frank Zappa.

Who's George Putnam?

Dinny

He's the "creepo newscaster from Los Angeles" referenced in the live recording of "Billy the Mountain"...

ROYC75
11-07-2005, 12:16 PM
I think Grigsby is progressing nicely, he has been improving as the season has gone on, got more tackles, been around the ball more. Scanlon barely ever gets on camera it seems like. I don't expect this will be a debate by next year, who is better.

Maybe you aren't watching to close then.

I would bet that many members here can say they see him on the field , often, ST's and defense.

htismaqe
11-07-2005, 12:16 PM
Here you go, Dinny.

A comparison of the LA and New York versions of "Billy".

http://globalia.net/donlope/fz/songs/Billy_The_Mountain.html

King_Chief_Fan
11-07-2005, 12:18 PM

you do hear at least once every game.........penalty on 91.

Calcountry
11-07-2005, 12:22 PM

Boomer: " I need all the help I can get. I wanna be good. Lead and I shall follow".

ROFL :)This is thread duplication.

ROYC75
11-07-2005, 12:22 PM
you do hear at least once every game.........penalty on 91.

That's not true........ 8 games and 4 penalties.

Nice try, here's a bone for your efforts. :D

Dinny Bossa Nova
11-07-2005, 12:25 PM
Here you go, Dinny.

A comparison of the LA and New York versions of "Billy".

http://globalia.net/donlope/fz/songs/Billy_The_Mountain.html

Wow!

Talk amongst yourselves, I'm a little ferklempt.

Dinny

Kerberos
11-07-2005, 01:05 PM

ROFL :)

I'm on the bandwagon dude ..... I think we should put Scanlon back in front of Dante Hall on kickoffs where Chris Horn is at.

If he should happen to get the ball he would have as good a chance as Dante of running it back all the way in!!!!

Thus our kick off return would have a two pronged attack as well as our running game.

:D

Mark M
11-07-2005, 01:46 PM
When did I ever say he was a Canton-bound player ?

All I ever said was that he is a good Linebacker and will be a good one one day. I never once said he was Canton bound.

Well, if he's not Canton-bound, then why do you keep fawning over him like he's the second coming of Butkus?

Granted, the guy can water ski while eating a Bible, and his wife gave birth to a 16-ounce steak (the afterbirth was sauteed mushrooms), but c'mon ... let it go already.

MM
~~:shake:

ROYC75
11-07-2005, 01:50 PM
Well, if he's not Canton-bound, then why do you keep fawning over him like he's the second coming of Butkus?

Granted, the guy can water ski while eating a Bible, and his wife gave birth to a 16-ounce steak (the afterbirth was sauteed mushrooms), but c'mon ... let it go already.

MM
~~:shake:

Not be barking here, I think it started yesterday during a game thread. He mentioned a Scanlon tackle or a Boomer penalty and got his name blocked.

It seems like anytime Scanlon makes a play, it's over looked but a penalty and it's the worst thing since the 3 stooges in KC. But if Boomer makes a play, it's OK and the penalty is overlooked.

Kinda goes with the territory of the Planet. :D

Mark M
11-07-2005, 01:54 PM
Not be barking here, I think it started yesterday during a game thread. He mentioned a Scanlon tackle or a Boomer penalty and got his name blocked.

It seems like anytime Scanlon makes a play, it's over looked but a penalty and it's the worst thing since the 3 stooges in KC. But if Boomer makes a play, it's OK and the penalty is overlooked.

But it would be a non-issue if you and he didn't typographically cup Scanlon's nutsack every chance you get.

:p :D

Good to see that nothing's changed since I've been gone.

MM
~~:thumb:

TRR
Wasn't this picture taken after a holding penalty?

KCTitus

The Planet rule of thumb is whatever gives you and your boy sandgina.

Dinny Bossa Nova
11-07-2005, 01:55 PM
Soon, the phone booth began to fill with flies......

Dinny

royr17
11-07-2005, 02:04 PM
Wasn't this picture taken after a holding penalty?

Nope it was after he made a crushing tackle on Patten in the Washington game.

ROYC75
11-07-2005, 02:08 PM
The Planet rule of thumb is whatever gives you and your boy sandgina.

Oh no, the Planet rule of thumb is to be a wise cracking jackass at all cost. It's the motto we all live by,after all, this is an internet BB. Open Season.

htismaqe
11-07-2005, 02:35 PM
Soon, the phone booth began to fill with flies......

Dinny

And when each and every one of those little, each and every one of those little cocksuckin' flies had gone into his boxer shorts, and was lapping up all that good AUNT JEMIMA syrup, he bent over and he put his head between his legs and he said to those little flies in a clear, impressive voice . . .

Calcountry
11-07-2005, 02:51 PM
The planet will implode the day Scanlon is cut.

Ebolapox
11-07-2005, 03:02 PM
Rich Scanlon is Jack Lambert and Jack Ham rolled into one indelable fruit rollup

-EB-

Ebolapox
11-07-2005, 03:04 PM
This is thread duplication.

yeah, little f*ckin' rory stole my thread title--think I'll bump it for the hell of it

-EB-

Coach
11-07-2005, 03:05 PM
Is this still going?

Sheesh.

Logical
11-07-2005, 03:06 PM
I've tried to get him to understand that more than a dozen times. He just doesn't get it.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=128286
Honestly just move these threads to the Romper Room right away. They are after all of a juvenile mentality and they tend to spawn more of the same.

Logical
11-07-2005, 03:09 PM
The Planet rule of thumb is whatever gives you and your boy sandgina.:Scanlon::jester:

Skip Towne
11-07-2005, 03:10 PM

Hey, Boomer writes us nice articles every week. And Scanlon shits too close to the house.

ROYC75
11-07-2005, 04:15 PM
Honestly just move these threads to the Romper Room right away. They are after all of a juvenile mentality and they tend to spawn more of the same.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Alot of inmature juvenile shit.......... :hmmm:

Pitt Gorilla
11-07-2005, 04:25 PM
I once saw Rich Scanlon scissor kick Angela Lansbury.

MM
~~:spock:
ROFL

the Talking Can
11-07-2005, 04:44 PM

I can't believe this shit is going to plague us all season. I hope Scanlon's uterus tears.

Hammock Parties
11-07-2005, 04:53 PM
This song and dance is getting old.

go bo
11-07-2005, 06:03 PM
ahhhh, c'mon guys...

everybody's entitled to root for the underdog chief of their choice...

i'm still rooting for bo (but it's beginning to look like he won't get much action this year)...

Dinny Bossa Nova
11-07-2005, 09:08 PM
And when each and every one of those little, each and every one of those little cocksuckin' flies had gone into his boxer shorts, and was lapping up all that good AUNT JEMIMA syrup, he bent over and he put his head between his legs and he said to those little flies in a clear, impressive voice . . .

And when each, and every one of those little cocksuckin' flies got into his........

And in a deep Ron Hubbard-type voice, he said......

Thanx, htis

I thought I was the only 1

Dinny

Dinny Bossa Nova
11-07-2005, 09:10 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Alot of inmature juvenile shit.......... :hmmm:

Just let me and htis hijack this fuggin thang, mmmmmkay?

Dinny

Dinny Bossa Nova
11-07-2005, 09:14 PM
Rich Scanlon is a mountain.

Grigsby is a tree growing off of his shoulder.

If you don't know, then please educate yourself, or please try and act like you know.

Carl Malone..errrr,

Dinny

Hammock Parties
11-07-2005, 09:15 PM
What is this cocksuckin' flies thing? Anyone got a link?

Kerberos
11-07-2005, 09:24 PM
What is this cocksuckin' flies thing? Anyone got a link?

Only YOU would want to see ANYTHING suckingcock!

What a meatpeeker. :shake:

Reerun_KC
11-07-2005, 09:42 PM
I am pretty sure after reading all the gayness in this thread that Scanlon will be on the ring of fame opening day of 07....

Logical
11-07-2005, 09:45 PM
Someone's mom forgot to dress them, couldn't even match his gloves? Sad.

Vlad adding to the juvenile shit

ROYC75
11-07-2005, 09:46 PM
It's amusing how the name Scanlon gets say ,90% of the BB members panties in a wad.

Truly amasing !

Carry on kids, have fun.:D

el borracho
11-07-2005, 09:52 PM
I hear they are holding production on the new "Bond" film until Scanlon is available.

Kerberos
11-07-2005, 10:22 PM
I hear they are holding production on the new "Bond" film until Scanlon is available.

Gotta appreciate a guy that can do Woody Allen or Bond!

:D

royr17
11-29-2005, 01:58 PM
I heard that Rich Scanlon was the leading tackler on special teams and that Gary Stills is the worse special teams player ever.

Spicy McHaggis
11-29-2005, 02:02 PM
I heard that Rich Scanlon was the leading tackler on special teams and that Gary Stills is the worse special teams player ever.

Gopher has been pretty decent on special teams. Made some tackles but taken some piss-poor angles too. Like the rest of our coverage team :cuss: Hopefully they shore it up, they did an alright job against NE.