PDA

View Full Version : Game thoughts

Hoover
11-07-2005, 12:18 PM
That first half just sucked. Our play calling was weak, I was amazed that we were able to tie it up at one point.

While it was very frustrating watching the Raider convert 3rd down after 3rd down. I thought the Defense played well. In the first half the O turned the ball over at the 20, and then we allowed only FGs so props to them.

Randy Moss is hurt, and Norv Turner called a shitty game. Moss never oce exploded off the line and only once ran a crossing pattern (his only catch and TD).

The second half was great, and one hell of a game to be at. I'm sorry I didn't make it up to the Planet Tailgate, we didn't get to the stadium til around 11, and we met up with some other friends. Is the planet tailgate on the top of the hill or the bottom of the hill, just wondering.

My brother and I had a great time in KC. We drank a lot, and ate some great BBQ (Gates and Jack Stacks).

While I would love Roaf to come back at 100%, I don't think we will see it. What we need is Surtain and Warfield playing together. They have play what, one game together. I think Wairfield is playing his way into shape, and while Washington looked good, Moss was nothing more than a decoy.

jspchief
11-07-2005, 12:20 PM
We're at the bottom of the hill.

Hoover
11-07-2005, 12:22 PM
We're at the bottom of the hill.
Thanks, I wasn't sure. We took the Metro from downtown to the game. I was trying to scope you guys out when we drove by but I couldn't locate you guys, then we met up with my brothers friend and just hung out with them for a half hour or so.