PDA

View Full Version : Pete Prisco's Chiefs hatred continues

FloridaMan88
11-07-2005, 01:02 PM
His take on Vermeil's decision yesterday:

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9029080

Chiefs: Dick Vermeil got away with a dumb call at the end of the game. You never put it on one play. Kick the field goal. But at least they got it in. He's lucky. So are the Chiefs.

stevieray
11-07-2005, 01:04 PM
uhhuh... and if we kicked the FG and lost the toss and subsequently the game, he would be saying he was stupid for not going for the TD.

:rolleyes:

Kerberos
11-07-2005, 01:07 PM
uhhuh... and if we kicked the FG and lost the toss and subsequently the game, he would be saying he was stupid for not going for the TD.

:rolleyes:

For Dick it was almost DAMNED if ya do and DAMNED if ya don't.

It shouldn't be a catch 22 it should be noted as a ballsy call and a win.

IMO

Dunit35
11-07-2005, 01:08 PM
What a D-bag, actually he knew, as well as Solari knew that the D-line of the Raiders was extremely tired and knew this was a major crossroads for this team. It was a good call and the right thing to do.

StcChief
11-07-2005, 01:09 PM
F Prisco.
Gutsy call. The salon article breaks the numbers down better than 50-50.

ChiTown
11-07-2005, 01:10 PM
Chiefs: Dick Vermeil got away with a dumb call at the end of the game. You never put it on one play. Kick the field goal. But at least they got it in. He's lucky. So are the Chiefs.

You never put it on one play? One play is all it takes to win a ballgame in OT. The way Carr was returning kicks and with Jano's leg, we could have lost in OT very easily if we kicked off first. Pete's just a dumb prick.

Amnorix
11-07-2005, 01:10 PM
I didn't see the game, but I listened to most of the 4th quarter on the radio.

Seems pretty easy to me, actually. With your defense, and the way the Raiders offense was going, probably going into OT and flipping the coin was just a 50/50 chance of winning. Being at the 1/2 foot line or whatever gave you a better than 50/50 chance of scoring the GW TD, so the good call is to go for it.

CupidStunt
11-07-2005, 01:13 PM
Why does anyone even care enough to shed thoughts over his innane ramblings?

Dude is far and away the consensus media tool.

chagrin
11-07-2005, 01:18 PM
I don't know who that guy is, but if he really really believes it's not good to go for it on the 1 yd line with that O-line, during a season that NEEDS a play like that, after the death of the QB's father and tough loss the week brfore, he is in fact - a flaming dicknose; and therefore Taco John's long lost sibling.

htismaqe
11-07-2005, 01:29 PM
I didn't see the game, but I listened to most of the 4th quarter on the radio.

Seems pretty easy to me, actually. With your defense, and the way the Raiders offense was going, probably going into OT and flipping the coin was just a 50/50 chance of winning. Being at the 1/2 foot line or whatever gave you a better than 50/50 chance of scoring the GW TD, so the good call is to go for it.

Yep.

alpha_omega
11-07-2005, 01:31 PM
Just more nonsense from Pricksco

ChiefsCountry
11-07-2005, 01:32 PM
Remember Prisco thinks Arrowhead is one of the 3 worst stadiums in the league. Enough said.

Hoover
11-07-2005, 01:40 PM
I think we only had two plays the entire game where we didn't get at least a yard. Once when LJ tripped over some grass and the second was a run to the outside. Otherwise we always seemed to ge getting at least 4 yards.

Inspector
11-07-2005, 01:45 PM
I don't know who that guy is, but if he really really believes it's not good to go for it on the 1 yd line with that O-line, during a season that NEEDS a play like that, after the death of the QB's father and tough loss the week brfore, he is in fact - a flaming dicknose; and therefore Taco John's long lost sibling.

Dude, he is not Taco John's long lost sibling. Not at all.

He's his long lost love toy with a grab handle that TJ desires so much.

siberian khatru
11-07-2005, 01:47 PM
Prisco is just flat-out wrong. This just proves how utterly shallow and conventional he is in his thinking. He'd fit in well with most NFL coaches.

The salon article that's been posted on the site nailed it. It showed a lot more creativity and logic than Prisco.

His analysis is embarrassing.

tk13
11-07-2005, 01:49 PM
He's just hacked off that we stuck a fork in his Super Bowl pick.

acasas4
11-07-2005, 01:51 PM
LJ needs to pimp slap him.

Munson
11-07-2005, 01:53 PM
Prisco is the most retarded sports writer you'll ever find. He also happens to be a Raiders homer. What else could you expect from a retarded sports writing Raiders homer? ROFL

greg63
11-07-2005, 01:59 PM
He's a Whitlock dufus crony; again, my reaction is as follows:

Crush
11-07-2005, 02:01 PM
Who?

Dr. Johnny Fever
11-07-2005, 02:02 PM
His take on Vermeil's decision yesterday:

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9029080

Pete Prisco has penis envy.

kansas hawk
11-07-2005, 02:08 PM
I believe it was not a sound football call. Hell if that was me playing madden no way in hell I would of went for it there I would of kicked the field goal. However, to DV credit his boys got it done. Thank god because if he did not everyone here would say how stupid DV is.

greg63
11-07-2005, 04:24 PM
I believe it was not a sound football call. Hell if that was me playing madden no way in hell I would of went for it there I would of kicked the field goal. However, to DV credit his boys got it done. Thank god because if he did not everyone here would say how stupid DV is.

I liked his decision and would have supported regardless of the outcome. I can't count the times I've watch Marty in the same situation play for the tie and blow it in OT.

greg63
11-07-2005, 04:24 PM
Pete Prisco has penis envy.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Amnorix
11-07-2005, 04:32 PM
Remember Prisco thinks Arrowhead is one of the 3 worst stadiums in the league. Enough said.

FWIW, Patriots Football Weekly (their weekly publication during the season) had an informal poll of Patriots players. Arrowhead was the top choice for toughest road stadium. 37% took it. Two places were tied at for 2nd at 21% of the vote (one was Denver, I don't remember the other).

Raiderhater
11-07-2005, 04:50 PM
FWIW, Patriots Football Weekly (their weekly publication during the season) had an informal poll of Patriots players. Arrowhead was the top choice for toughest road stadium. 37% took it. Two places were tied at for 2nd at 21% of the vote (one was Denver, I don't remember the other).

We'll up that precentage a little bit before the season is over. ;)

Bowser
11-07-2005, 04:51 PM

Whose house?

kcxiv
11-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Why do they pay Prisco? he is a uninformed dont know football dumbass. They had to go for it, if you cant gain a half a yard, in your stadium you deserve to lose.

Raiderhater
11-28-2005, 11:53 AM
We'll up that precentage a little bit before the season is over. ;)

:)

RP_McMurphy
11-28-2005, 12:36 PM
Prisco is a lot of things but a Raiders homer isn't one thing. He is in Jacksonville as he used to write for the Jacksonville Times Union. His battles with Coughlin were legendary.