PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody get to see the fight yesterday?

Dunit35
11-07-2005, 01:17 PM
I got to go to the game yesterday and I was sitting in Sec 109 row 16. A couple of rows down from me there was a Raider fan and someone took off with his hat, well he ran up there and took it back, while in the process he tried taking some little kids hat. That was a big no no, a bigger chiefs fan just ruled him in a headlock. It was sweet untill the fan assistants and Cops showed up.

On a side note, it was fun playing football with you guys this weekend. Phobia you were the one in the white sweatshirt right? Wutamess was the QB for your team right? Dave Lane you was on my team right? I was expecting playing against a bunch of "old balls" but boy was I wrong. Again I had a blast playing Saturday, except for me being really sore now.

cookster50
11-07-2005, 01:18 PM
On a side note, it was fun playing football with you guys this weekend. Phobia you were the one in the white sweatshirt right? Wutamess was the QB for your team right? Dave Lane you was on my team right? I was expecting playing against a bunch of "old balls" but boy was I wrong. Again I had a blast playing Saturday, except for me being really sore now.

I played with them during the Chiefs bye and all I saw on the board was "I'll be there even though I'm old and can't move worth crap and way 1000 pounds." They all lied!!!

Dunit35
11-07-2005, 01:20 PM
I played with them during the Chiefs bye and all I saw on the board was "I'll be there even though I'm old and can't move worth crap and way 1000 pounds." They all lied!!!

My bro and I both were figuring it was against a bunch of overweight lazy computer nerds, we both got done and was like WOW, werent expecting that.

Sully
11-07-2005, 01:21 PM

No kidding. I thought I was gonna be with kindred (Fat) spirits, and these guys show up with their trainers and stationary bikes to keep themselves warm on the sideline. I thought the headsets and offensive and defensive coordinators were much, but did appreciate the heated bench.

Skip Towne
11-07-2005, 01:21 PM
You played football with them for a couple of hours and don't know who they are? Phobia is the big headed kid.

Dunit35
11-07-2005, 01:23 PM
No kidding. I thought I was gonna be with kindred (Fat) spirits, and these guys show up with their trainers and stationary bikes to keep themselves warm on the sideline. I thought the headsets and offensive and defensive coordinators were much, but did appreciate the heated bench.

Yeah, I wasnt prepared for them bring playbooks and had certain packages set up for each defense we ran. ROFL

wutamess
11-07-2005, 01:37 PM
Glad you guys came though.

Had a freaking ball.

Waiting to see what the weather will be like this weekend because we're probably gonna do it again this weekend.

I don't expect you guys to make it, but I'm glad to hear you're sore. :thumb:

chagrin
11-07-2005, 01:39 PM
You played football with them for a couple of hours and don't know who they are? Phobia is the big headed kid.

oh yeah, he's the ONE with the goatee

Inspector
11-07-2005, 01:40 PM
My agent told me to hold out.

Sorry.

chief4life
11-07-2005, 02:15 PM
what are you guys playing flag football?

wutamess
11-07-2005, 02:43 PM
what are you guys playing flag football?

2 Hand touch with pass rushers and dedicated blockers.

wutamess
11-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Oh and yeah... I did see the comotion the fight caused. Didn't think there were punches thrown though. Saw the black bald headed dude trying to get into it, but didn't know what it was all over.

We were in section 105 and it looks like the entire half of that stadium was looking over there.

Nelson Muntz
11-07-2005, 04:03 PM
Speaking of which does anyone know what happened in the upper deck near section 338? Cops and security were everywhere up near the top row. There were probably 12 to 15 cops and security guards that I saw come down. Never did see what happened though.

stevieray
11-07-2005, 04:04 PM
Speaking of which does anyone know what happened in the upper deck near section 338? Cops and security were everywhere up near the top row. There were probably 12 to 15 cops and security guards that I saw come down. Never did see what happened though.

338?

that's where nzoner and phob were sitting.

Dartgod
11-07-2005, 04:09 PM
338?

that's where nzoner and phob were sitting.

Heh. That explains it.

Nelson Muntz
11-07-2005, 04:25 PM
Heh. That explains it.

I wondered what that smell was. I just assumed it was the 4 raiders fans sitting near me. ROFL