PDA

View Full Version : Signing Bonus Money, if Priest Retires

Chieftain58
11-09-2005, 06:09 AM
Carl Peterson has said in the past if he retires he would have to give back the signing bonus money that he received. Something like 10 million dollars. Unfortunately Priest I think sees Larry Johnson as a threat and was going to end up being a starter by seasons end or next season, maybe he is tired of getting removed as the starter.

That being said I haven't heard from any reliable sources he was going to retire but I wouldn't doubt it.

Braincase
11-09-2005, 06:34 AM
Rumors are unknown of here. Whatever you hear, it must be the truth, so react to it immediately.

I see that they've detected another asteroid coming dangerously close to the Earth..

ExtremeChief
11-09-2005, 06:37 AM
Rumors are unknown of here. Whatever you hear, it must be the truth, so react to it immediately.

I see that they've detected another asteroid coming dangerously close to the Earth..

Damn straight, and it's carrying the bird flu virus.

Braincase
11-09-2005, 06:46 AM
Damn straight, and it's carrying the bird flu virus.

And disenfranchised Parisian teenagers.

Chieftain58
11-09-2005, 06:47 AM
Being rode by a chubby man in a Red and white suit..

jspchief
11-09-2005, 07:03 AM
First off, Priest's retirement would have nothing to do with a perceived threat by LJ. It will be about a potential threatening injury if it happens.

Secondly, it's highly unlikely the team would require him to repay his signing bonus.