PDA

View Full Version : Ex-cheerleaders get offer to pose for Penthouse

Chieftain58
11-09-2005, 06:19 AM
The two former Carolina Panthers cheerleaders arrested after allegedly having sex with each other in a bathroom stall at a nightclub have been approached by Penthouse to pose nude for the adult magazine

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9956517/

KcKing
11-09-2005, 07:03 AM
Ugh... They aren't THAT good looking... If Penthouse wanted to stick a recently fired cheerleader in the mag, they should have tried to get that Redskin Cheerleader that was fired for having that affair with Chris Cooley... She's Waaaayyy better than those two.

http://www.mhlff.com/files/Cheerleader___04___Redskins___Christy3.jpg

Chief Chief
11-09-2005, 07:18 AM
Wow! Those two sex-crazed cheerleaders get an offer from Penthouse! Surprise, surprise!!

Radar Chief
11-09-2005, 08:32 AM
Wow! Those two sex-crazed cheerleaders get an offer from Penthouse! Surprise, surprise!!

Yea, this actually took a day or two longer than I thought it would.

Bootlegged
11-09-2005, 08:40 AM
For the record, I have made them the same offer.

StcChief
11-09-2005, 08:59 AM
Yeah...Geez did you see the mug shots on those to Lez dogs.

KcMizzou
11-09-2005, 09:26 AM
Yeah, they were ugly. I wouldn't do them if....

Heh... Who am I kidding.

Chieftain58
11-09-2005, 09:45 AM
Come on the Blond was pretty hot in her Cheerleader photo!

KcKing
11-09-2005, 11:05 AM
Come on the Blond was pretty hot in her Cheerleader photo!

Are they Hot? yes...

Would I stand between them and let them make a Panther and King sammich? Yes...

Are they Penthouse hot?

no...

Seek
11-09-2005, 11:07 AM
Are they Hot? yes...

Are they Penthouse hot?

no...

the blonde was pretty hot. but the Brunette's isn't anything special. I think it is her nose that really kills it for her.

journeyscarab
11-09-2005, 11:46 AM
Put 'em in Swank.

KcKing
11-09-2005, 11:55 AM
the blonde was pretty hot. but the Brunette's isn't anything special. I think it is her nose that really kills it for her.

Sir....

I concur

HolmeZz
11-09-2005, 12:02 PM
Ugh... They aren't THAT good looking... If Penthouse wanted to stick a recently fired cheerleader in the mag, they should have tried to get that Redskin Cheerleader that was fired for having that affair with Chris Cooley... She's Waaaayyy better than those two.

http://www.mhlff.com/files/Cheerleader___04___Redskins___Christy3.jpg

Did Cooley get reprimanded in any way? If not, that's pretty sexist.

Don't actually care. Just wanted to quote the pic. Prrrrrrrrrr.

KcKing
11-09-2005, 12:05 PM
Did Cooley get reprimanded in any way? If not, that's pretty sexist.

Don't actually care. Just wanted to quote the pic. Prrrrrrrrrr.

Not by the team, but he got served divorce papers....

Course... being a millionaire... I'm sure it was easy to convince wifey to calm down and work it out....

Mecca
11-09-2005, 12:06 PM
Are they Hot? yes...

Are they Penthouse hot?

no...

Oh cmon, Penthouse has spreads where women are pissing. When you do that you lower your standard a bit to who can be in the magazine.

KcKing
11-09-2005, 12:09 PM
Oh cmon, Penthouse has spreads where women are pissing. When you do that you lower your standard a bit to who can be in the magazine.

:hmmm: :hmmm:

That sir I haven't seen... Haven't seen a Penthouse since I was too young to afford the internet.... Perhaps they are Penthouse hot....

chagrin
11-09-2005, 12:10 PM
Penthouse is all about watersports now, the chicks are still hot, except for the pissing, it's quite disgusting

journeyscarab
11-09-2005, 12:21 PM
I like the thought process....

"Ladies, you've just been arrested, humiliated your family, lost your jobs and been embarrased in front of the entire nation - now can we see you naked?"

sedated
11-09-2005, 12:26 PM
Are they Penthouse hot?

Isn't that an oxy-moron?

I didn't even know the women in penthouse had faces. :drool:

Seek
11-09-2005, 12:29 PM
Sir....

I concur

Of course the Blonde is the one who got socked in the eye. I mean she got it on in a bathroom, got slugged in the face, spent all night in jail and still came out looking doable.

the Burnette would definately be a beer goggle or desperate mans choice. But then again if here face is Muff Diving, I think her body would be just fine in Penthouse.

Garcia Bronco
11-09-2005, 12:38 PM

And that's the point...nobody reads it anymore.

Mecca
11-09-2005, 12:41 PM
Penthouse tried to get away from Playboy and go in a more hardcore direction. Now they're pretty much in limbo as far as what they're doing.

Rain Man
11-09-2005, 02:06 PM
I like the thought process....

"Ladies, you've just been arrested, humiliated your family, lost your jobs and been embarrased in front of the entire nation - now can we see you naked?"

ROFL

What the heck - might as well finish the job.