PDA

View Full Version : Update

SCChief
11-09-2005, 09:32 AM
So... the chips are down, and my attorney is in action. After 3 weeks of being denied ANY access to my children by my wife, and some other extenuating circumstances... there will be an emergency hearing for custody on Monday at 3PM EST. My wife gets served with papers today. She told me "You won't see your kids again unless you sign custody over to me". So I pulled the trigger on all of the evidence I had gathered against her. I tried to handle it peacefully, but like my attorney said... she hung herself with the rope I gave her.

I just fear for my kids. This must be hurting them... especially the 8-year-old. While my protective instinct has told me to go get them, my common sense has told me to do everything by the books. Though if my children have been physically harmed, there won't be a rock big enough to hide my wife and her girlfriend from the full force of the law that I will bring down.

Please pray for me and my girls... and even for my wife (that she gets a wake-up call). Try as I might, I cannot hate my wife, though I don't like her very much right now. I honestly believe she needs help, though protecting my children is my first priority.

4th and Long
11-09-2005, 09:34 AM
Best of luck. Here's to your lawyer, legally kicking her right square in the baby maker. :toast:

siberian khatru
11-09-2005, 09:35 AM
She told me "You won't see your kids again unless you sign custody over to me".

Why do people do this? :shake:

Sydd
11-09-2005, 09:35 AM
Dang... Hope everything works out OK for you and your kids. Good luck.

chagrin
11-09-2005, 09:40 AM
I don't know the whole story here but sounds like your children are in for a rough ride. Best wishes my friend. I hope your attorney is a killer

KCFalcon59
11-09-2005, 09:43 AM

Cause womens is evil bitches. lust for power.

Prayers out to you and your kids SCChief. Hang in there.

patteeu
11-09-2005, 09:43 AM
Good luck, SCChief. Don't give in, don't give up.

Hoover
11-09-2005, 09:45 AM
My wife deals with this stuff everyday, its really sad to know how much of this goes on.

I think you are doing the right thing. You and your kids will be in our prayers.

CosmicPal
11-09-2005, 09:46 AM
Damn, that sucks.

My prayers go out for you and your daughters. I pray they will return to you safely and that they will be able to grow up in a loving and protective environment you create for them.

Best of luck to you and your daughters.

SCChief
11-09-2005, 09:47 AM

I don't know man. Had I understood women, maybe I could figure out why my wife is doing all of this after 10 years of marriage. But I just can't. Other than what is in the evidence I am using against her, I can't figure out what would possess her to do this.

Possess... hmmmm...

Hehehe.

The hard part is trying to keep my sense of humor in all of this. But I am. My kids, when they finally see me again, need the same old steady and fun-loving Daddy that they knew before my wife ripped my heart out. So for them, I am still polishing the stand-up routine.

Iowanian
11-09-2005, 09:55 AM
"my wife and her girlfiend"

So...she's a former Panther cheerleader eh.

Braincase
11-09-2005, 09:58 AM
You seem to be in full command of your faculties, and are making good decisions. You're doing the right thing, and I'm sure you'll be granted the custody you deserve.

Godspeed.

RedNFeisty
11-09-2005, 09:59 AM
I wish the best for everyone involved.

Mr. Kotter
11-09-2005, 10:02 AM
Best wishes for a proper resolution to this.

StcChief
11-09-2005, 10:13 AM
"my wife and her girlfiend"

So...she's a former Panther cheerleader eh.

That should be enough to yank the kids alone.

But NO... not in the PC gay sensative world now.

Waiting for the day an older child says
'Mommy, Who wears the strap on'

Good luck man. Go get 'em.

RINGLEADER
11-09-2005, 10:15 AM
So... the chips are down, and my attorney is in action. After 3 weeks of being denied ANY access to my children by my wife, and some other extenuating circumstances... there will be an emergency hearing for custody on Monday at 3PM EST. My wife gets served with papers today. She told me "You won't see your kids again unless you sign custody over to me". So I pulled the trigger on all of the evidence I had gathered against her. I tried to handle it peacefully, but like my attorney said... she hung herself with the rope I gave her.

I just fear for my kids. This must be hurting them... especially the 8-year-old. While my protective instinct has told me to go get them, my common sense has told me to do everything by the books. Though if my children have been physically harmed, there won't be a rock big enough to hide my wife and her girlfriend from the full force of the law that I will bring down.

Please pray for me and my girls... and even for my wife (that she gets a wake-up call). Try as I might, I cannot hate my wife, though I don't like her very much right now. I honestly believe she needs help, though protecting my children is my first priority.

Good luck. And listen to your instincts...nothing will screw up your chances then doing something impulsive. You want the judge on your side.

Also, as a side note, if I were you I wouldn't be posting updates on this board. If your wife (or, more specifically, your wife's attorney) found these things he'll try to find a way to twist them against you. It's in their character. It's what they do.

Iowanian
11-09-2005, 10:17 AM
If you think it would help you to have some video of a steamy chic sandwich...post her address and the combination to cootertown and the planet will get on it asap....lattimer is down there...I'll bet he'd take one for the team.

SCChief
11-09-2005, 10:22 AM
Good luck. And listen to your instincts...nothing will screw up your chances then doing something impulsive. You want the judge on your side.

Also, as a side note, if I were you I wouldn't be posting updates on this board. If your wife (or, more specifically, your wife's attorney) found these things he'll try to find a way to twist them against you. It's in their character. It's what they do.

True. Which is why I am leaving out most of the details, and why I got permission from my attorney before making these posts. I am doing everything my attorney has asked of me, and nothing that he does not approve.

MOhillbilly
11-09-2005, 10:25 AM
my parents got divorced.

good luck.

:p