PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna miss you Priest!!

Wa-Z
11-09-2005, 08:49 PM
I haven't been a Chiefs fan for very long, and I'm becoming a die hard fan...I already miss Priest, I don't see how it will be the same once all the guys retire or leave...Green, Gonzalez, Shields, etc...

All of you who have been fans for a long time...Is it hard to deal with?

Reerun_KC
11-09-2005, 08:51 PM
It isnt to bad... I remember when Burress, Ross, Cherry and Lewis all left... I was crushed. But along came hasty, Thomas, N. Smith, Carter and it was all better agian.

You have DJ and LJ to miss someday...

There is always someone else.

Jenny Gump
11-09-2005, 08:52 PM
It sucks to see him go. It's kind of like he "just got here".

Phobia
11-09-2005, 08:54 PM
Be a fan of the team. If you're a fan of an individual player you're bound to be disappointed.

mac58
11-09-2005, 09:02 PM
I hear ya im gonna miss priest. he came along and got us through a couple of years.

mac58
11-09-2005, 09:02 PM
I hear ya im gonna miss priest. he came along and got us through a couple of years. he represents what i like about football and what i like about the chiefs

tommykat
11-09-2005, 09:42 PM
Priest is a big lost! BUT, Roalf is a HUGE lost right now...Dang without him Trent gets killed. ;)

Nzoner
11-09-2005, 10:27 PM
Just think of all the good memories he left us with.

greg63
11-09-2005, 10:50 PM
Be a fan of the team. If you're a fan of an individual player you're bound to be disappointed.Very true, I was crushed when Derek Thomas passed (as I'm sure we all were) and extremely disappointed when Smith signed with the Donks. It's simply the nature of a very rough sport; there comes a day when they all have to hang 'em up.

Wa-Z
11-10-2005, 12:39 AM
I know we have LJ and DJ to look forward too...and a few more players...but there is no one like Priest, I've never seen anyone with his attitude on and off the field. I hope he comes back healthy and better next year.

Rausch
11-10-2005, 12:44 AM
All of you who have been fans for a long time...Is it hard to deal with?

Every time someone points out how our secondary sucks it seems like yesterday we had Hasty and Carter. Or Collins. Or Ross.

Or when we really need that turnover and I expect DT to turn the corner and chop/sack the QB.

Or when they say our D line isn't getting any pressure and I think Neil Smith should be sodomized by A ****ING 50 FOOT APE WITH THE WHITE OF HIS PANTS POCKETS SHOWING! THAT TRAITOR ****ING-........sigh......breathe in....out.......in......out...

jidar
11-10-2005, 12:46 AM
That's good, but you still can't have his Bud Light.

lol!

seriously though, yeah, Priest has been a high point for fans of this team. I'm sorry to see it ending.

greg63
11-10-2005, 01:30 AM
Every time someone points out how our secondary sucks it seems like yesterday we had Hasty and Carter. Or Collins. Or Ross.

Or when we really need that turnover and I expect DT to turn the corner and chop/sack the QB.

Or when they say our D line isn't getting any pressure and I think Neil Smith should be sodomized by A ****ING 50 FOOT APE WITH THE WHITE OF HIS PANTS POCKETS SHOWING! THAT TRAITOR ****ING-........sigh......breathe in....out.......in......out...
ROFLROFL
I hear ya.

BigOlChiefsfan
11-10-2005, 06:10 AM
Thanks, Priest, for a heckuva lot of happy moments. Get well soon.

Archie F. Swin
11-10-2005, 07:44 AM
The biggest shame of it all is that he had to wait til late in his career to prove he's one of the best backs in recent decades. Imagine what his numbers would be like if he was a starter at age 22.

acasas4
11-10-2005, 10:31 AM
Priest is a class act on and off the field. I know it's been said here time and again but I'll say it one more time. If we had only had a defense the last few years Priest and the rest of the team would have their rings. To me that's the sad part. You never know, Priest might return next year to back up LJ and be a goal line back.